(((dishwasher)), more like cancerwasher

Do you still fall for the washing jew?

Your bowels are being coated in detergent and you are developing cancer. In autopsy you can immediately tell who used a dishwasher and who washed their own dishes.
Dishwashers just spray detergent all over the dishes and then try weakly rinse them with water spray leaving you to eat from harmful chemicals year to year.

Start washing your own dishes now or get a wife to do it for you. Listen to podcasts or audiobooks while doing it, brushes are almost free. Take it as meditation.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnsnews.com/commentary/daniel-mitchell/americans-may-now-be-forced-use-dishwashers-dont-clean-dishes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Growing up my mom had me wash dishes by hand. She didn’t trust dishwashers. She came from Soviet Union.
I was raised with classic European traditions. Healthy as an ox. Stainless steel bottles.

cite study or proof pls

i'm not rly doubting just would like to see

what about washing machines, does my body absorb all the cancer chemicals through my skin also?

>he fell for the Detergent Jew

You don't have to be a scientist to figure out that shit's not good for you...
I have one bowl, one plate, one fork, one knife, one spoon and one cup which I use regularly and wash with plain water.

Only when something gets really really dirty or greasy do I use detergent - even then I usually just use hotwater and whipe with a paper towel.
Detergent sucks.

I BET YOU FAGGOTS DONT EVEN SMOKE!!

JUST

this shit is retarded. Literally everything causes cancer with you people.
>muh food
>muh water
>muh dishwasher
>muh plastic
>muh air
If cancer is truly this prevalent, trying to avoid it is fucking pointless.

>sprays detergent
>op confirmed for never seeing a dishwasher in his life

>Fingol logic
Then just give it a final rinse after you take it out you dumbshit. All detergents are water-soluble.

>the washing jew

cmon guys this is getting out of hand

Dishwashers take up so much water. Stopped using mine and my water bill was way cheaper

>Using a dishwasher machine with detergent
>Using a laundry machine with detergent
>Washing your hands with soap
>Washing your hair with shampoo
>Washing your hair at all
>Bathing more than once a week
>Wearing clothing of mixed textiles
>Walking outside with even an inch of skin uncovered to let the sun's death rays of cancer touch you
Honestly if you ever get a cut or breathe near someone who sneezes just blow your brains out then and there.

Yeah pre rinse and after rinse your dishes, why you even own a dishwasher at that point?

And it's getting even worse, same in EU. A new toilet can't even flush a big turd because water saving standards. The water sprays are so weak that your dishes are left coated in detergent.

cnsnews.com/commentary/daniel-mitchell/americans-may-now-be-forced-use-dishwashers-dont-clean-dishes

DIDF

So this topic showed up at least 3 times yesterday
Is the detergent jew the new flat earth forced meme?

>washing your hands with soap
>washing your hair with shampoo

Colloidal Oatmeal.

You don't have to be a demoralized flat earther to realize detergent is bad for you, and there are plenty of people out there who use way more of it than they need to.

>Walking outside with even an inch of skin uncovered to let the sun's death rays of cancer touch you

>being wh*Te

It is the year 2017 and my mother still washes dishes by hand. She doesn't even own a dishwasher.

>tfw you will never find a woman as good as mommy

lmao good bait made me laugh
10 years with the same dishwasher and it's always cleaner than a whistle after a run
it mostly works by rehydrating food residue with hot water you know that right ?

In my home, we hand wash dishes.

what about soap? should I use natural soap?

Looks more like calcium buildup from using incorrect water hardness settings or completely omitting filling up salt for the dishwasher's water softener.

A proper dishwasher does it job properly.
Idiot, perkele.

I have never used a dishwasher in my life

And obviously 0 sexual partners

This. Just wash them by hand.
My family's mindset was "If you have to half-wash them before you stick them in the dishwasher, then just WASH them"

We know, Mexico.

Enjoy wasting your life pleb.

unless you make food for 10 people, it takes 3 minutes to wash dishes wtf? running a dishwasher takes like 45 minutes and wastes electric/water

if you get in the habit of only using 1/2 pans and 1 plate each and wash it immediately after so disgusting food doesnt crust up and make it harder then its fine

i agree with you finnbro, good thread. Sometimes they smell a little funny after coming out of the dishwasher or they have some little stains left on them. I might just as well wash them myself, at least when I only wash them with water I know that any stains left on them are just food with water instead of food + chemicals + water = super bacteria

It’s funny how retarded antisemites are. I bet you wipe your ass barehanded.

>living a long life is pointless
defeatist scum

The faggotry in this thread is baffling.
Good dishwashers are really efficient. To,e accumulates. I love my dishwasher and look down on hand-washlets

wew I actually feel slightly better about living in a piece of shit house with no dishwasher now

Id rather die early than wash my dishes at turtle pace

ITT: Poor eurofags that have never owned or used a dishwasher in their life

>4everalone

>Best thread in months
>a Finn
You’re all right Spärde, you’re alright.

JFC what's next the ice-maker Jew?

Start making ice cube trays instead of having your refrigerator poop them out you lazy cucks!

>There are people here who only wash their dishes with water.

Yeah maybe chicken tendies easily wash off, but if you make proper meals, you'll need soap to dissolve the oils and difficult stains. Unless of course you don't mind eating off greasy plates with unidentified residues.

>In my home
>Implying you're not 12
>Implying you don't just pile up your hot pocket dishes in the sink for mummy

Soap isn't the same as detergent.
>unidentified residues.
This supposed residue would be whatever you ate last, wouldn't it?

I use dishwasher without rinse aid, (I only use Tablet). becuse the rinse aid sticks to the dishes.
In hebrew It isn't call rinse aid, just flash liquid, becuse it's just make the dishes more clear.

>Soap isn't the same as detergent.

They're both surfactants and have very similar chemical structures. In fact, detergents are modified to be even more soluble in water so they get washed away easier.

>This supposed residue would be whatever you ate last, wouldn't it?

Except it could accumulate mold or bacteria, which usually should not harm you, but I still don't want to ingest that.

I am banging my gf, while my Bosch washes my dishes like a mehican.
$400

Rinsing debris only takes a second, and is largely unnecessary if you have wisely soaked them beforehand. Individually scrubbing and rinsing off all the soap takes a lot longer. I know because I did wash dishes by hand all through college and grad school. This shit about dishwashers leaving soap on dishes is nonsense. You really think a machine designed for the purpose is going to be less effective than a human, who will at times get frustrated and get in a rush and not rinse thoroughly enough?

I once used a dishwasher and now I'm a tranvestite with tubular breasts.

What happened to the real Sup Forums what is all this bullshit?

When you wash then by hand the detergent still sticks to the plate and gets absorbed into your food.

kek

You know you can just turn it on with water and normal cleaning liquid?

tfw never fell for the dishwasher jew

>buying a refrigerator that poops out ice cubes instead of simply filling up a plastic tray with water

Please tell me this isn't a thing.... please tell me you yankee pooftas aren't actually lazy enough to do this......?

same

poverty has its upsides

>t. redditor soyim

We're not here to laught at your lame bong humour. gtfo

I just use my fingers to remove detergent

Anti Dishwasher propaganda is from the commies jealous of Capitalism producing things to allow people more time to do other things.

Me and a buddy were in Lowe's once, and they had a fridge that cost almost 5000 dollars. It pooped ice and stuff. My buddy said for five grand it better be able to suck his dick. I couldn't agree more.

>soaking the dishes before putting them in the dishwasher

Doesn't that defeat the purpose of the dishwasher? Most shit will just come off under tap pressure if you soak it first.

>the redditors call the oldfags redditors

How far this board has fallen. F

The detergent gets stuck in the pores on the plates and it then seeps into your food. Either way you eat dish soap.

Got a genuine laugh out of me, thanks brah.

>A new toilet can't even flush a big turd
>not using a "freedom-stick"
Your Americanazion isn't complete yet, I see...

>washing machine in kitchen

Well if you give up the dish jew in the first place you won't even need to wash anything.

Since when do wives cause cancer? What about samwitch makers?

That's why I just use plain water 90% of the time.

No problem kangaroo Jack. What do you call a barn full of Niggers?
>Antique farm equipment

What do you call the useless flesh around a vagina?
>A woman.

One time I made a larp thread claiming that soda was a Jewish meme. I claimed that soda was actually good for your teeth, and that Jews were tricking people into not drinking it. I made up some bullshit about how the soda industry is owned by non-Jews. People bought it up, there was only a few people who realized it was bullshit.

I'm not saying this thread is the same case, but just think for yourself pol. Good day.

sure THIS thread is not a shitpost slide from JIDF, ShareBlue, SJWs, SRS, or any of the other Commie/leftist scum.

>>Wearing clothing of mixed textiles
which is cohencidentally banned in the old testament

The purpose of the dishwasher is to remove oils, which are only partially removed by soaking, as well as to sanitize.

Put your dishwasher on a full cycle which will thoroughly rinse and not on the (eco) cycle. Problem solved oh and don't forget to sage