Wouldn't we solve world hunger if we ban meat?

Tyler Fisher
Tyler Fisher

All urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=how many grams of protein in broccoli&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b-1
newyorker.com/magazine/2013/12/23/the-intelligent-plant
sciencedaily.com/releases/2013/08/130808123719.htm
npr.org/2010/08/02/128849908/food-for-thought-meat-based-diet-made-us-smarter
physiology.org/doi/pdf/10.1152/jappl.1997.82.1.49
youtube.com/watch?v=Yj_Bc9hdHa0&t=1188s
youtu.be/evcNPfZlrZs

Gavin Foster
Gavin Foster

impliying I want to save Jamal in Ethiopia

Jonathan Hernandez
Jonathan Hernandez

size of serving size not shown

hmm, another bait thread?

Henry Jones
Henry Jones

world hunger could be solved now if they found an efficient way to distribute. There is plenty of food.

Levi Campbell
Levi Campbell

yeah because i really feel like eating 6kg of broccoli every day to meet my macros

Isaiah Taylor
Isaiah Taylor

11gs of protein in Broccoli.

Ethan Davis
Ethan Davis

How much broccoli would I have to eat, like 3kg ?

Brandon Cruz
Brandon Cruz

No we solve world hunger by stoping all aid to other countrys. Maybe 1 year no world hunger.

Nathaniel Miller
Nathaniel Miller

Exactly. Gotta eat ten heads if broccoli to get to 100 calories

Camden Gray
Camden Gray

But how much Broccoli do you need to eat to get 100 calories?

Ian Long
Ian Long

size of serving size
Canadian intelligence xD

Oliver Parker
Oliver Parker

Less hunger in Africa means more niggers which means more hunger. The more you feed them the more there is hunger. Therefore the only solution is to control their birth rate.

Asher Parker
Asher Parker

Broccoli
~300 grams

Angel Turner
Angel Turner

Plants have lower quality protein than meat.

Brandon Green
Brandon Green

to get to 100 calories of broccoli, you need to eat 300 grams of it

who wants to eat that much crap

Easton Miller
Easton Miller

1.8kg, rough estimate. They don't take into consideration that getting 100 calories in meat is easier than getting 100 calories in broccoli.

Robert Reed
Robert Reed

Implying it's a complete proteïne
Implying that 27-35g of protein per 100g for steak equals 2.82g per 100g of protein for brocolli.
Implying you'd get enough zinc, omega-3 fatty acids, taurine, creatine and vitamine D with an all vegetable diet.

Xavier Flores
Xavier Flores

Protein without leucine (that is, almost all protein NOT from animal sources) isn't bioavailable. You can keep living without it, but you can never make it work for your body like you can with animal protein.

Animal fats are also healthier than most plant fats.

Noah Jackson
Noah Jackson

why eat 4oz of steak when you can get the same protein from eating an entire trashbag full of broccoli?
lmao vegans really are retarded

Colton Collins
Colton Collins

If people find out plants can feel pain these people will starve to death. I pray for discovery

Matthew Rogers
Matthew Rogers

A good and rather cheap plant based protein source are red lentils (25g protein/100gram), but you have to combine it with oats or wheat.

Parker Sullivan
Parker Sullivan

this

Luis Myers
Luis Myers

I like vegetables but finding good and not to time consuming recipes is hard.

Maybe stores could have a recipe collection with cooking instructions and you just pick one that looks tasty when you enter and then buy all the ingredients needed.

Evan Reed
Evan Reed

But plants do feel pain, or at least have reactions to stress where some them:
Communicate imminent danger to their family by either releasing compounds into the air and/or into the mycelium network.
Start releasing compound which make them taste bitter

Leo Russell
Leo Russell

The whole world would benefit from drastically reducing meat consumption but veggies and vegans are all fucking idiots.

Matthew Hernandez
Matthew Hernandez

meat contains fat ergo more calories
Have you guys ever seen vegans btw? They are all either liars or disgusting unhealthy cucks

Not to mention the “I’m a vegetarian but I eat meat sometimes” dipshits

Nicholas Wright
Nicholas Wright

If you want a good laugh, google around for forums about people that do shrooms yet wonder if mushrooms are a cosmic entity that work as a network. Fungus does, actually, we know that, but they think it's from space and is actually a being that courses throughout the whole world and question whether it's ethical to do it. Some rationalize saying that they believe it came here so we could eat it and learn the mysteries of the universe. Some of the posts aren't that funny, but you go down a whole rabbithole of people wondering about it in general with all plants.

Owen Jenkins
Owen Jenkins

If you eat a varied diet of diffrent types of plant based proteins it will be sufficient for you so its possible to swap out meat but its harder than most people think to get complete proteins from plants

This is why retard vegans think its good because they starve themselves and become thin so they think they are doing something right when in reality they suffer from malnourishment

Liam Gutierrez
Liam Gutierrez

no, because animals take up way less space then plants

also people who eat animals are just smarter

Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson

What you're describing is called "the internet."

Moron.

The only people who can't cook for themselves are people who literally choose not to learn how.

Joshua Nelson
Joshua Nelson

Per 100 calories

Caleb Jenkins
Caleb Jenkins

I actually want to increase world hunger, especially in Africa

Xavier Anderson
Xavier Anderson

OP I LOVE that pic. makes my ass hungry, but why not BOTH, and nice juicy steak and some tasty broccoli as a side. I don't understand the vegan thing...I mean...ya say you don't eat meat, boy? What are ya? Some kinda faggot or something? It's good, isn't it /pol?

Brody Miller
Brody Miller

It doesn't work that way. As it stands, Americans throw enough food away each year to feed a nation. Adding to that won't solve the problem. The problem isn't lack of food, it's food distribution.

Jose Scott
Jose Scott

300g of brocoli for 11grams of protein
50g of beef for 11 grams of protein

What kinda retard can't do maths like that?

Ryan Kelly
Ryan Kelly

Broccoli only
No
Beans, rice and broccoli
Yes

Isaiah Parker
Isaiah Parker

I'll eat anything that taste good. I can care less if it's meat or veggies. I'm at the top of the fucking food chain. I'll eat what I want.

Liam Scott
Liam Scott

How much food is needed to grow a cow for beef you leaf

Isaac Bailey
Isaac Bailey

Lol now show a picture of what 100 calories of steak looks like portion wise vs 100 calories of broccoli.

Matthew Peterson
Matthew Peterson

ITT PWOTIENS ARE PWOTIENS THIS PIC SAYS SO

Wyatt Evans
Wyatt Evans

So... the plot of Avatar?

Evan Martinez
Evan Martinez

Simply put OP, life eats life or you starve to death.

Bentley Kelly
Bentley Kelly

Im replying to se the flag, fags

Christian Peterson
Christian Peterson

Eat a grilled fish you have caught yourself you gay lord.

Justin Edwards
Justin Edwards

solve world hunger by banning a potential food supply

Robert Campbell
Robert Campbell

as someone who's vegetarian, I feel banning meat is the single most retarded thing to do about the food crisis

Ethan Cruz
Ethan Cruz

Yeah, but some of the posts are much older than Avatar on ancient and hilarious looking forums. I wish I had them bookmarked.

Leo Bailey
Leo Bailey

actually its about 8.4 per 100

google.com/search?q=how many grams of protein in broccoli&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b-1

Connor Cook
Connor Cook

if the vegan morons had their way we'd be clearing the rest of the planet's forests, jungles, woodlands, etc. just to grow all their fucking vegetables

and since they'd ban hunting or even looking sideways at animals, we're at the mercy of population explosion when our table species lose their main predator

Ian Cooper
Ian Cooper

If we ban a kind of food, would there be more food?
Fucking retard

Oliver Martin
Oliver Martin

nothing wrong with violence. Also that's a shit ton of brocolli.

Carson Martin
Carson Martin

I'll stick with meat.

Jason Bennett
Jason Bennett

Do you know how much broccoli you need to eat to get to 100 calories

Jayden Harris
Jayden Harris

Nope. Plants have feelings too.

Colton Ward
Colton Ward

this blatant vegan propaganda

Plants arnt living creatures
Pesticides and herbicides arnt used on plants

lmao the absolute state of vegans.

Brandon Foster
Brandon Foster

Google or wiki "biological value of proteins".
Read this and note the obvious, in retrospect, what matters is not how much of anything some food has, but how much of it is practically available and usable within your body. It woukd only take 15 seconds to debunk this comparison with resdily available data.

Ethan Davis
Ethan Davis

Plant protein is incomplete and therefore useless garbage if not combined with amino acids only found in meat.

Dominic Flores
Dominic Flores

very nice propaganda

Nicholas Collins
Nicholas Collins

muh only eat organic!
muh anti-GMOs
world still starves to death because of low crop organic yield

Asher Ross
Asher Ross

How much food is needed to grow a cow for beef you leaf

How about you go out into a field and eat grass then weigh how much of that it takes to feed you and extrapolate by weight.

Elijah Wood
Elijah Wood

No, many lands are only suitable for cattle and not growing crops (e.g. mountains). Banning meat is retarded.

Kayden Myers
Kayden Myers

and only 6.4g protein in beef...

Blake Baker
Blake Baker

does the insoluble fibre in plants disrupt the absorption of the plant protein?

Dylan Reyes
Dylan Reyes

This. You'd need to eat an insane amount of broccoli to get there, and the fiber inside of you would be immense.

Meat = calorically dense = easier to eat & easier to convert to calories

Jose Ward
Jose Ward

eat hemp protein faggots, best omega3/omega 6 ratio there is

Isaac Wood
Isaac Wood

Cain brought forth the fruit of the ground.
And Abel, he also brought of the firstlings of his flock and of the fat thereof. And the Lord had respect unto Abel and to his offering:
But unto Cain and to his offering he had not respect.

God wants us to eat meat

Chase Lewis
Chase Lewis

Here is a relevant map. Notice the "mainly". Also notice how europe has some of the best land for crop growing in the planet.

Nathan Morgan
Nathan Morgan

if the vegcucks think they're avoiding the violence, they've never seen farming up close

Austin Phillips
Austin Phillips

No meat? wtf, why?
This man in the pic will solve world hunger.

Dominic Smith
Dominic Smith

You wanna start eating grass? Or silage?
I sure as fuck don't. I'd rather let cows eat that shit and eat cows instead.

Christian James
Christian James

Where does your Vit. B come from you faggot? Opps, they never tell you that part. Vegan diets are NOT healthy.

Jose Harris
Jose Harris

wouldn't we solve world hunger by banning a category of food?

Parker Reyes
Parker Reyes

Feed starving africans with foreign aid
Africans have more kids
more starving africans

It's not like feeding a city that was hit by a natural disaster while they get back on their feet, the population of Africa hasn't been self-sustaining in a long time and make no move to improve that situation

Jack Butler
Jack Butler

Doing it with darting rifles like they do with wild horses would probably be the best way

Zachary Brooks
Zachary Brooks

You should try some monkey soup. It's very tasty ans nutritive.

Colton Wood
Colton Wood

more carnists defending their disgusting barbaric practice of eating meat
If you were vegans you wouldn't be so goddamn stupid, dumb fuck carnists. Is this normal to you??? Think about what you eat for once and have some empathy you retarded inbred FUCKS!

Zachary Russell
Zachary Russell

I think popluation control is more vital to feeding ever increasing numbers of people.

Colton Clark
Colton Clark

You don’t “need” anything.

You get to decide what you WANT, constrained by what you can AFFORD.

it’s called the free market dipshit

Lucas Johnson
Lucas Johnson

newyorker.com/magazine/2013/12/23/the-intelligent-plant

The only way for vegans is to eat air or sunlight.

Chase Ramirez
Chase Ramirez

No vegetables contain all the essential amino acids. Sure, you can get complete proteins from a vegan diet but it's way more expensive than eating a small amount of meat.

Andrew Stewart
Andrew Stewart

I work with dairy cows, and we feed them (especially young calf's) a lot of soy based meals, and most of their calories come from corn, although they do eat a lot of silage as well.

James Young
James Young

le plants are intelligent meme
Not scientific in the least. Fuck off you lying peace of SHIT carnist!

Camden Flores
Camden Flores

It's just an animal, calm the fuck down.
Your arguments rely on emotions and not on facts you twat. You people cherry-pick footage just to get your agenda across.
I don't care how my food is made, just as long as it's delicious and gives me strength.

Ethan Walker
Ethan Walker

it's just an animal
An animal that can feel pain. You're a soulless monster.

Ethan Campbell
Ethan Campbell

I pray for discovery
They do, but nobody cares enough

maybe if we push it far enough they will only eat people that agree to be eaten and destroy themselves

Brandon Parker
Brandon Parker

You retard this article is one of the best article I've read on any subject. The research is sound and many articles are cited. Many scientists are interviewed. None debates that plants are not intelligent, they are. The only debate is whether it's something special/other than us because they have no brain and therefore deserves another word.

Landon Smith
Landon Smith

Wha the fuck do asians do this shit, why can't they just kill the damn thing

Gabriel Howard
Gabriel Howard

Damn, that penis is trying to run away after one too many fap sessions

Kevin Roberts
Kevin Roberts

To get 100 grams of protein from broccoli you need to take in 130 grams of fibre lol

Grayson Morales
Grayson Morales

You would have to eat over 3 cups of broccolli. Also, beef is 25 gr protein per 2oz. Fuck off.

Nolan Kelly
Nolan Kelly

World hunger shouldn't be solved. We already have too much niggers on this planet

Benjamin Jackson
Benjamin Jackson

meat eaters are degenerates
plain and simple
humans lack short intestines {all meat eaters have short intestines, humans have long}
eating raw uncooked meat you will get sick
cannot tear raw flesh without pulling teeth out
no night vision
meat takes longer than any other food also tearing your intestines along the way out
no nutritional benefit at all {you only get the nutrition from what that animal ate}

meat eaters are literal zombies

Brody Taylor
Brody Taylor

implying that all proteins are the same
Yeah we should ban meat in the middle east and in africa, plants as well. Put them on a healthy mineral diet.

Evan Gomez
Evan Gomez

UMA
M
A

Carson Taylor
Carson Taylor

its beyond dead. the fucking head is missing

John Nelson
John Nelson

Broccoli had a nervous system.
Your superior protein feels pain.
Why are you a monster?

Adam Baker
Adam Baker

You can be a soy boy if you want. I'm not going to lose any sleep over it.

William Young
William Young

Notice how the eel doesn't have a head.

Jace Sanders
Jace Sanders

The presence or absence of leucine does not determine whether a protein is bioavailable. And though leucine is essential in the diet, there's plenty of it available from vegetable sources such as nuts.

Plant fats tend to be healthier than animal fats. Generally how healthy a fat is depends on its melting point: the lower the melting point, the healthier it is.

I am not a vegan, nor even a vegetarian.

Juan Robinson
Juan Robinson

I eat broccoli with my steak. Check m8 fag b8

Adrian Scott
Adrian Scott

what can you cook with beans

Asher Young
Asher Young

Per calorie is perpetuation of white supremacy.

Hudson Parker
Hudson Parker

raw meat will make us sick
That's why we invented cooking, faggot

We humans have figured out to say "Fuck you" to mother nature and managed to eat meat, thus our brains got bigger in response to the added proteins and amino acids in our diet.

Anthony Adams
Anthony Adams

Is this webm supposed to be bad?
Why is it that you are so against violence?

Samuel Evans
Samuel Evans

T H I S is the correct answer.

You win this thread.
.02 shekels have been added to your Sup Forums Gold Account.

Isaiah Peterson
Isaiah Peterson

It's just an animal, calm the fuck down.
Your arguments rely on emotions and not on facts you twat. You people cherry-pick footage just to get your agenda across.
I don't care how my food is made, just as long as it's delicious and gives me strength.

Instinctive and avoiding reactions are NOT equal to "feeling pain", because small fishs doesn't have the right neuronal net to actually "feel" through self-reflective consciousness, you utter dumbfuck.

Jaxon Powell
Jaxon Powell

From now on Vegans are called Soyboys SO SA YS MY NUMBERS

Henry Brown
Henry Brown

Fresh sushi. Yummerz

Cooper Campbell
Cooper Campbell

Vegan

How much have you farted while typing this post, OP?

Xavier Hernandez
Xavier Hernandez

fuck lentils, they taste like shit, eat suprerior kidney beans 25g of protein per 100g

Easton Russell
Easton Russell

Yeah broccoli has like five calories a serving though. I'm vegetarian and even I think that picture is retarded and you should feel ashamed of yourself for posting it, whether post-ironically or not

Easton Rivera
Easton Rivera

yeah i did the math at work oneday i took a smaller sized head of broccoli and it averaged out to 286g so you would have to eat a whole head of broccoli compared to one bite of a good cut of meat, my sides.

Caleb Wood
Caleb Wood

Not scientific in the least. Fuck off you lying peace of SHIT carnist!

Fuck yourself, you hypocrite. Imagine millions of insects suffering painful death so that you'd have your fucking salad at Starbucks. We, at least, eat what we grow and cultivate.

Xavier Bell
Xavier Bell

We're not built for red meat though. That's the real redpill. Humans digestive tract is most similar to herbivores. Carnivores have a "straight pipe" system to pass it quickly because the necessary parts are digested quickly and it being in there too long can cause bacteria buildup.

Jack Hall
Jack Hall

retard dosnt understand spinal spazms on a dead fish... the thing dosnt even have a head for fuck sakes.

Lucas Robinson
Lucas Robinson

Vegans are brainlets.
Case in point, the guy I am answering to.
Can't build the brain mass with beans and soy.

Charles Davis
Charles Davis

you aspie degenerate
you get your nutrients from the plants the animal ate

every meat eater animal doesn't require cooking

our brains got bigger from better nutrients from plants

Christopher Rivera
Christopher Rivera

You know how much physical amount of broccoli you’d have to ingest to reach 100 calories of broccoli?

Tyler Johnson
Tyler Johnson

Vegetarian bitch in my office microwaves broccoli every day at lunch time and it almost makes me vomit.

No way am I eating 5 lbs of broccoli a day to get my protein.

Brayden Anderson
Brayden Anderson

Oh it's not the meat that you're eating, you're eating the plants the meat has ate
You're meant to be a vegan by proxy
Do you know how stupid that sounds?

Gabriel Collins
Gabriel Collins

That pic is just plain wrong:

100g of lean beef 2%fat
104kcal
21g Protein
2g Fat
0g Carbs

300g broccoli:
102kcal
9g Protein
1,2g Fat
21g Carbs

Do you even math?

Asher Morris
Asher Morris

We all get our protein from the sun. Solar radiation causes photosynthesis, plants makes sugars, sugar is energy for all living things, cow eats grass we eat milk or meat we get nutrition. Plants have much more to offer than meat, they have fibre antioxidants vitamins minerals fats protein sugars, meat has good flavor and a high concentration of calories. If you want to be healthy you should only eat meat once a week. If you live on the frontier and don't have access to an adequate amount of food an all eat diet will help you survive. Most of you drench you meat lumps in a sauce that is sweet and sour, which is your body craving delicious fruit.

Brayden Price
Brayden Price

That's why these sneaky vagineterians used pro 100 calories as a unit instead of pro 100 grams, since beef has about 10x as much calories for the same amount of weight in broccoli, and therefore proteins.

Michael Richardson
Michael Richardson

"world hunger" along with so much other lefty "we dont have enough of these things for everyone" bullshit comes from the falsely prophetic Malthusian catastrophe.

so... no, population is regulated by the availability of resources.

more resources just means more people that survive to breed more people that need more resources.

I'm also curious, how much does 100 calories of broccoli weigh? and if you were to get the roughly 200 grams of protien you need in a day from only broccoli, how much would that weigh?

Caleb Bennett
Caleb Bennett

Failing basic biology and biochemistry this hard

Ever heard of essentail amino acids?
Ever heard of amino acid profiles?

100g Protein from plants doesn't have the same use to the human body as 100g of Protein from meat.

There is a reason, why there was a huge jump in brain size, evolutionary speaking, when proto humans managed to utilize fire for cooking and started eating meat.

Zachary Gray
Zachary Gray

Or how about we eat the hungry?

Isaiah Hernandez
Isaiah Hernandez

eating meat once a week

Sure, if you barely move at all. If you work manual labor, you need about 100g a day to prevent yourself from shrinking. Your body starts to eat itself if you don't give it the protein it needs. This is why manual labor dudes are either wiry dudes, or fat dudes with only wiry muscle. They don't eat enough protein.

I down a protein shake with 30g of protein during and after my work, in addition to drinking lots of milk and eating a protein intensive meal, and my muscles are only getting bigger.

James Hernandez
James Hernandez

post pic

Bentley Murphy
Bentley Murphy

See

100kcal of broccoli weighs 300g.

Caleb Anderson
Caleb Anderson

100 grams of broccoli has 2.82 grams of protein. 100 grams of steak has 34 grams.

Ryan White
Ryan White

Have you ever heard of cheese and nuts. Meat also has the disadvantage of carrying pathogenic microorganism cysts and a slew of hormones.

Tyler Powell
Tyler Powell

or...

ppl in africa / asia could stop have a fuck ton of kids and expecting the west to feed / clothe / edjamakate them.

Jackson Long
Jackson Long

Dude eggs cheese and nuts; beans and grains.

Juan Barnes
Juan Barnes

I wonder who could be behind this pic.

Christian Flores
Christian Flores

Fish don't feel pain. Studies have shown that many plants have a much greater reaction to damage than fish do. A trout with a hook in it's mouth continues on as normal, a tree with a poorly removed limb will go into shock

Levi Thompson
Levi Thompson

This is the truth.

Hudson Price
Hudson Price

if you cook it right and make a good sawze, brocolli is just a flavor mop that soaks up delicious juices. 300 grams is probably 2 big handfuls of chopped brocolli. i am down with eating vegan several times per week, but i still eat meat and cheese too. its probably best to mix it up.

Anthony Cooper
Anthony Cooper

Everyone needs to eat more mushrooms, they are one of the best things you can eat.

Ian Flores
Ian Flores

Yep, this is a facebook tier post. Mods delete this shit, this isn't politics.

Cameron Lopez
Cameron Lopez

So this is what it is like to be triggered.

Cameron King
Cameron King

1960 nigger detected

Tyler Hill
Tyler Hill

our lidl actually has that. not really a collection, but more like papers with 1 recipe on them. Just take a recipe you like and get the ingredients

Hudson Walker
Hudson Walker

Even if it still had its head, a fish's nervous system is too primitive to sense pain anyway.

sciencedaily.com/releases/2013/08/130808123719.htm

Jose Reed
Jose Reed

brains got bigger from better nutrients from plants

Science says no

npr.org/2010/08/02/128849908/food-for-thought-meat-based-diet-made-us-smarter

Adrian Ramirez
Adrian Ramirez

Everyone needs to eat more mushrooms, they are one of the best things you can eat

yeah, i went from hating them to eating tons of them.

'quorn' is healthy and tastes good so long you don't try to dry grill it; there's pretty much zero fat in it to begin with and keep it from drying out it just need wiping with vegetable oil.

the rate you can produce quorn is also incredible. i figured out you could meet the entire meat production of the planet with a production area of a few miles square. the world definitely won't run out of protein. it was originally discovered / produced to meet the protein panic of the boomer growth.

still wouldn't go veggie / vegan tho

Christopher Morales
Christopher Morales

This post is so stupid it gave me cancer.

Justin Bell
Justin Bell

cheese

Cheese is not vegan.

Cameron Morris
Cameron Morris

100 grams of broccoli has 2.8 g of protein
100 grams of ground beef has 14.3 g of protein

You would have to eat 5.5 times more broccoli.

Jordan Jones
Jordan Jones

okay cool, I didnt see that.

g broccoli:
102kcal
9g Protein
1,2g Fat
21g Carbs

so lets to the math, you should have about 35% of your calories per day from protien. and I'm going to assume to start with 2000 calorie / day diet.

protein: 4kcal/gram
9g protein / 300g broccoli
2000kcal * 0.35protien/day = 700kcal protein/day
700kcalprotien/day / 4kcal/gram = ((700/4)gram)protein/day = 175gram protein / day
(175gram protein / day) / (9g protein / 300g broccoli) = (175g protein * 300g broccoli) / (9g protein day) = ~5833.33-g broccoli / day

JUST EAT ~6Kg OF BROCCOLI PER DAY FOR YOUR DAILY PROTEIN!
This is why you can spot a spindly vegan from a mile away....

not to mention the price.. or something the rest of you soyboys might care about more... ((((THe energy to growing 6Kg of broccoli))))

Aaron Jackson
Aaron Jackson

Eggs cheese and nuts; beans and grains
Eggs
cheese

No animal had to die for this meatless diet, BUT YOU'LL STILL BE SEEN AS A MONSTER IN THE EYES OF A VEGAN FOR IT!!

Leo Wood
Leo Wood

ban a source of food for a large portion of population
somehow that makes people less hungry
Are you vegan?

Ryder Mitchell
Ryder Mitchell

Nice try vegan scum beef is at like 23g/100g while broccoli is at like 3.1g/100g good luck bulking by eating 2kg of broccoli per day

Asher Russell
Asher Russell

35% of chalories from protein
oh no user i have bad news

Ethan Jones
Ethan Jones

Fucking keked. I do enjoy broccoli with my steak though. If you're a fat ass neet, EAT CHICKEN/TUNA and broccoli and water for 30 days. You'll drop a ton of weight.
Stressing pepper plants causes them to produce hotter plants, well cared for plants produce more peppers but are not as hot. Plants do in fact react to injury.
False, farming does a fuck ton of damage to the eco system. Its not some magical solve all.

Eli Murphy
Eli Murphy

per 100 calories
have to eat a forest of broccoli for 100 calories

Benjamin Perry
Benjamin Perry

Fish has no head
Muscles spasms because spinal cord being messed with
2/10 got me to reply

Logan Torres
Logan Torres

eating raw uncooked meat you will get sick
What is steak tartare?

Henry Martinez
Henry Martinez

You need to start realizing you're getting played by the animal industry jew, paying them a premium to be unhealthy.

Ethan Fisher
Ethan Fisher

eathropology.com/2013/04/08/broccoli-has-more-protein-than-steak-and-other-crap/

vegans
not even once

Blake Bennett
Blake Bennett

that has nothing to do with protein and everything to do with fat.

saturated fat is a precursor to testosterone.

what this graph shows is if you are cutting saturated fat out of your diet for any alternative, your testosterone will go down.

Jose Torres
Jose Torres

The risk of disease from ingesting pathogens found in raw meat is significantly higher than cooked meat, although both can be contaminated. Meat can be incorrectly or insufficiently cooked, allowing disease-carrying pathogens to be ingested. Also, meat can be contaminated during the production process at any time, from the slicing of prepared meats to cross-contamination of food in a refrigerator. All of these situations lead to a greater risk of disease.
nigga you cant read

Owen Brooks
Owen Brooks

beef has way more calories than broccoli: you have to eat thrice as many broccoli to get the same amount of protein as with beef.

Benjamin Lopez
Benjamin Lopez

Fart city in other words.

Broccoli/cauliflower/cabbage farts are the worst.

Austin Collins
Austin Collins

We already grow and raise enough food to feed everyone, it's just that the infrastructure, and really everything else too, in Africa/South Asia is shit

Lincoln Price
Lincoln Price

Who wants to solve world hunger? Those who are hungry shouldn't get 8 children each. Problem solved instantly. It's literal fuckers who can't stop fucking around who cause hunger.

Logan Rogers
Logan Rogers

That is such bullshit though.

100 calories is not a measure of anything, 100 calories tells you shit when comparing to protein.

You need to eat almost half a kilo of fucking brocolli to get 100calories and those 11 grams, meanwhile with beef 100 grams gives you 118 calories and 34 protein.

So that infographic isnt even correct, 100 cals of beef would give you about 15g of protein.

James Thomas
James Thomas

Yes. If we banned meat, not only could we feed the world but everyone would be healthier too. About 70% of diseases are due to lifestyle, much of that caused by excessive meat consumption like we see in the West. With the healthcare savings we'd have the means to provide quality education, or universal healthcare (even with so many blacks and shitskins and white welfare queens in our countries).

Ian Torres
Ian Torres

Don't have to ban it. Just stop eating it over 30 times a week.

Jacob Scott
Jacob Scott

this is correct, that infographic is bullshit. pic related is what it actually is.

Justin Adams
Justin Adams

This is why all those generations that used to eat meat di-
Oh wait. This is retarded.

Chase Ward
Chase Ward

If you consider the increased amount of volume you'd need to eat in plant matter to get the same amount of nutrition and calories as eating meat, would that increase the greenhouse gas footprint? You'd either need more human labor, or more machinery. Either way you are probably not reducing greenhouse gases, right? Humanizing animals is a red flag psychologically. They are not people. Just like plants are lesser compared to animals.

Evan Bailey
Evan Bailey

Beef, pork and white meats (birds) are more delicious than fish and a hell lot better than ruminant garbage.
Vegan/vegetarian scum btfo.

Alexander Long
Alexander Long

Bro,

plants dont have amino acids, vitamins, and the types of protien needed for the human brain. Bro you know how much brocolli is 100 calories keks

Blake Robinson
Blake Robinson

yes I can.
this isnt a controlled study if it is legitimate at all, they have multiple uncontrolled variables. This is a terrible dataset. Its classical p-hacking.

Show me a study where all participants maintain the same saturated fat intake any the only variable is protein. I guarantee its a flat line.

or... show me a study where participants ate the same amount of protein but the saturated fat changes, and I bet as the saturated fat decreases so does the testosterone.

Also, I have already given you the mechanism for how saturated fat effects testosterone. If you want to argue the facts, tell me the mechanism by which protein changes testosterone.

alternatively, you can continue to get btfo.

Wyatt Anderson
Wyatt Anderson

We'd solve "world hunger" if we stopped feeding the shitskins and just let them starve already.

Gavin Jenkins
Gavin Jenkins

America consumes more than almost every other country combined

Brandon Rodriguez
Brandon Rodriguez

The average American eats 6 pounds of broccoli per year, that's 76.2 grams of protein according to Google. In the same amount of beef there is 708g.

Jaxson Wilson
Jaxson Wilson

You missed the part where it requires an enormous amount of water to produce mear relative to vegetables.

Benjamin Parker
Benjamin Parker

america produces more than almost every other country combined

what's your point again?

Elijah Russell
Elijah Russell

Mixing up several vegetables fixes this.

Landon Wood
Landon Wood

Does he wipe off every dick he sucks as well?

Benjamin Gonzalez
Benjamin Gonzalez

Haha that's a great picture because it implies broccoli is better when in actual fact you would need kilograms of the stuff to compete with meat.

Andrew Ward
Andrew Ward

implying this reasoning is any different than the anti global warming threads, conspiracy threads, immigration threads, and race related statistic threads.

Joshua Kelly
Joshua Kelly

Solve world hunger with all the food today by decreasing the amount we are able to eat.
OP, what the fuck are you on.

Levi Gomez
Levi Gomez

Fish has no head
Muscles spasms because spinal cord being messed with
2/10 got me to reply

i've worked in the pharmaceutical industry before and done some live animal work.

muscle continues to spasm for a long, long time even after the animal is dead. e.g. dogs would be given a lethal injection and be 'dead' on arrival, then bled out, then have their heads removed, and the muscle will still be shivering twenty minutes later.

The risk of disease from ingesting pathogens found in raw meat is significantly higher than cooked meat

you usually only actually need to cook the very outside of the meat. your skin has germs all over it, but the muscles in your are will be pretty much 100% germ free, until removed.

meat can be contaminated during the production process at any time

it not only can be, ALL of it IS. it's more a question of how much and with what.

this is also true of plants. they're grown in fields and sprayed with silage etc. they're often also eaten raw.

slicing of prepared meats

ground meat is particularly a problem as it's essentially incorporating the contamination through the bulk.

sodium nitrite is added to ground meat to prevent botulinum growth. however, sodium nitrite itself is somewhat poisonous. its just less poisonous than botulism.

Tyler Phillips
Tyler Phillips

Quit meat, eat soylent, faggot. Don't be a nigger.

Jonathan Fisher
Jonathan Fisher

What is this faggotry?

Isaac Price
Isaac Price

before or after?

Levi Hernandez
Levi Hernandez

Except that brokkoli is so low in calories that you'd need to eat 2 kilos to get anywhere near the protein of a bit of turkey

Xavier Lewis
Xavier Lewis

slicing of prepared meats
ground meat is particularly a problem as it's essentially incorporating the contamination through the bulk.
sodium nitrite is added to ground meat to prevent botulinum growth. however, sodium nitrite itself is somewhat poisonous. its just less poisonous than botulism.

I think you're responding to the wrong person.
regardless, food additives including spraying plants probably arnt good for you as a general rule of thumb.

Charles Morales
Charles Morales

alternatively, you can continue to get btfo.
stop being triggered m8, its a joke, protein could have some effect on test, but only after meals, its no like its going to kill your gains.
for image physiology.org/doi/pdf/10.1152/jappl.1997.82.1.49
thats retarded, you whole body is full of microorganisms, just cook your meat.

Jose Richardson
Jose Richardson

Not a complete protein nigger

James Torres
James Torres

Icy's got a point. Maybe we can solve the poor problem too.

Elijah Bell
Elijah Bell

Measuring grams of protein per 100 calories.
What piece of beef is that? I just looked at the most common ones and they range between 14,5-18 grams/100 calories. Also Beef is pretty fucking rich on important micro nutrients and it's tasty as fuck.

Op is a faggot

Evan Phillips
Evan Phillips

Soyboy confirmed

This is how you do it if you are Alpha. Eat meat. Only meat.

youtube.com/watch?v=Yj_Bc9hdHa0&t=1188s

David Carter
David Carter

But plants taste like shit

Owen Murphy
Owen Murphy

Vegans generally don't have any gains. Sure if you don't care about lifting veganism is kinda good for your body. But if you plan to gain muscle only eating vegetables can't compete with a mixed diet who contains both vegetables and a lot of meat.

James Bennett
James Bennett

youre a retard if you think the only health benefit of meat is protein

Parker Jackson
Parker Jackson

You can't get all the essential amino acids from plant proteins.

Colton Perez
Colton Perez

Beef is ruminant

Jonathan Morgan
Jonathan Morgan

you usually only actually need to cook the very outside of the meat.

forgot to mention, this also includes whole prepared chicken. a lot of modern chicken is 'plumped up' by injecting it with water. this also distributes germs into the actual bulk of the breast. so you can seer fry it and eat it while its still pink in the middle if its store bought. you can with steak.

Owen Gutierrez
Owen Gutierrez

amino acids

Bingo.

Whoever the (((person))) was who made this infographic knew nothing about nutrition, physics or chemistry.

"Protein" means nothing. It's just the name we give to the collection of amino acids.

Liam Barnes
Liam Barnes

Yes you can retard. Every single carbon based food has a complete protein profile. Ratios are different

Parker Williams
Parker Williams

Good luck eating 3lbs of broccoli.

Isaac Thomas
Isaac Thomas

Vegans generally don't have any gains. Sure if you don't care about lifting veganism is kinda good for your body. But if you plan to gain muscle only eating vegetables can't compete with a mixed diet who contains both vegetables and a lot of meat.

not pro veganism myself but you can obtain fairly large amounts of protein from none meat sources; e.g. mycoproteins.

ppl use whey powder so much because the dairy industry (cheese production) produces fuck tons of whey as a by product.

Lincoln Powell
Lincoln Powell

Enjoy never pooping again.

Logan Carter
Logan Carter

iPhone X on the left iPhone 8 on the right

Lucas Lewis
Lucas Lewis

The only meat you should eat are fatty cuts, pasture-raised grass only is the best

You should eat all types of organs with fatty cuts

You should cut out all added sugars and only eat fruits in season which are native to your Homeland

The only vegetables you should eat are non-starch mushrooms asparagus artichoke etc

Find a farmer and buy raw milk and cheese

This is the best diet you can follow do not fall for the vegan memes

Brandon Hughes
Brandon Hughes

You literally know absolutely nothing about anything

Brayden Ross
Brayden Ross

plants have all the protein you need
Actually no they factually don't.
t. amino acids

Gavin Wright
Gavin Wright

g/cal instead of g/ml
Vegans can’t math.

Landon Walker
Landon Walker

dont fall for vegan memes but fall for this momscience one

Levi White
Levi White

Thats BS

Ian Walker
Ian Walker

Actually yes they do you enormous retard. Holy shit what is wrong with this board? Not even /fit/ is this retarded on nutrition anymore?

Jaxson Rodriguez
Jaxson Rodriguez

I like mushrooms but they're not food

Hudson Barnes
Hudson Barnes

Yours is measured in grams, the picture is in calories. Try again

Michael Carter
Michael Carter

No this is the diet that European kings and nobles followed who had resources.

While the peasants who could not poach healthy game in the forest ate sausage by products and cabbage. Basically the same meat by-products your modern American eats today with vegetables containing no nutrition

Hudson Bennett
Hudson Bennett

/thread

Landon Garcia
Landon Garcia

Moringa

Zachary Parker
Zachary Parker

There are a few ticks that can make people allergic to meat. Saving the world would be as easy as weaponising this compound and infectïng everyone. I've been thinking a lot about this but I've come to the conclusion that I'm not enterprising enough to become an international supervillain. So instead I offer up my plan to you. I hope some would-be eco terrorists will pick it up and make it happen.

It's called alpha-gal allergy and as far as I can find there are no side effects other than really bad reactions to eating meat.

Jaxon Barnes
Jaxon Barnes

I'd agree with this, but stress absolutely do not eat organ meats unless it is pasture-raised grass-fed meat because all of the toxins from hormone and antibiotic injections along with all the other garbage they feed feed-lot animals concentrates in the organ meat, especially liver and kidneys.

Evan Miller
Evan Miller

I unironically want to be smothered in her pussy.

Dominic Perry
Dominic Perry

That poor dog must have been scared after his faggot owner abandoned him.

Tyler Ross
Tyler Ross

the average vegan, and aspiring bio-warfare mastermind listens to radiolab
why am I not surprised.

Lucas Bennett
Lucas Bennett

I'm not sure what's worse, soyboy threads or flat earth. The both have the same level of ((facts)))

Jeremiah Ortiz
Jeremiah Ortiz

The person goes into anaphalactic (or w/e) shock. Very serious allergy to any type of red meat.

Jeremiah Cox
Jeremiah Cox

Is that gmo beef? Becouse in normal countries beef contains 20g protein

Carter Scott
Carter Scott

The best way to prevent hunger is to encourage African cuisine:

Nolan Rodriguez
Nolan Rodriguez

Its not the same. Meat has whole protein and broccoli lacks many important amino acids.

Julian Bennett
Julian Bennett

Exactly. Gives people a very good reason to go vegan.

Hey, it's a good show.

Adrian Flores
Adrian Flores

Yes I agree. The best case you should contact a farmer. I've had the best luck with small medium scale hobby farmers because they are not trying to make profit out of it, usually doing it for themselves and family looking for a bit of side money, often times are quite religious and take it very seriously instead of making it about profits and stuffing the animals with steroids and cheap gmo feed

Wyatt Roberts
Wyatt Roberts

Feed the broccoli to cows. Extra protein

Hudson Richardson
Hudson Richardson

Like Einstein, Tesla and da vinci? Oh wait they were all vegetarians

Ryan Myers
Ryan Myers

CoQ 10 ( broccoli ) or what Alex Jones sells

Jaxson Taylor
Jaxson Taylor

monkey education

Brandon Price
Brandon Price

everyone that replied to this shit just kys. 1 post by this id you faggots

Anthony Taylor
Anthony Taylor

too primitive to sense pain anyway.
What? How do fish even survive then if they don't know they're getting hurt or are hurt?

Hudson Barnes
Hudson Barnes

10% of the posters ITT are from Sup Forums
the rest are just OP on different phones

Jace Garcia
Jace Garcia

Mutts dont know how fibre works

Ryder Perez
Ryder Perez

They can still eat chicken, turkey and fish but i agree it would be better. Just supplement iron with spinach or molasses or wheat germ or whatever the fuck and you are good to go.

Isaiah Ortiz
Isaiah Ortiz

who said anything about vegans? this is a thread about vegetarians.

Adrian Cook
Adrian Cook

This.

Thomas Sanchez
Thomas Sanchez

Hey, it's a good show.
most of them are interesting... but hey, I thought lefties didnt like evil state run media?

Gabriel Russell
Gabriel Russell

Still dumb, most people only care about protein per gram

Nicholas Bennett
Nicholas Bennett

No, just stop feeding the niggers. Dead they can't be hungry. Same with pajeets and other human overpopulated human filth.

Juan Morris
Juan Morris

per 100 calories

Colton Lopez
Colton Lopez

vegans are the only ones militant enough to start these retard threads.

vegitarians dgaf

Wyatt Bailey
Wyatt Bailey

fuck off facist

Jordan Fisher
Jordan Fisher

Also plants are also living beings and killing them is violent. Just don't eat and die, you'll be making the world a favour.

Henry Miller
Henry Miller

lmao chicken has 25 grams of protein per 100 calories.
Turkey has 21 grams of protein per 100 calories.
Fish has 24 grams of protein per 100 calories.

Logan Martinez
Logan Martinez

ohh noo spinal spasms long after its dead, how terrible

Robert Torres
Robert Torres

they finally updated your software eh?

Austin Cruz
Austin Cruz

You should feel bad for lying. According to the USDA 100 calories of bed has 11 grams of protein while broccoli has 8. Furthermore 100 calories of beef is about 43 grams while 100 calories of broccoli is 300 grams.
Now we both know you are at least smart enough to understand the difference between 43 and 300.

Jace Lee
Jace Lee

Usually you idiots make 2 posts right away so nobody calls you out... this is neat too though

Kayden Howard
Kayden Howard

You understood OP's image
No
You are a retard
Yes

James Cook
James Cook

Go back to /r/eddit now.

Gabriel Cox
Gabriel Cox

Fucks sake. Simple carbs are the problem. People have lived healthily entirely on a carnivore diet and also do today. Vegans have a much higher rate of heart disease than any other group.

John Young
John Young

There is nothing wrong with starting a bait thread then read the replies.

Jace Cooper
Jace Cooper

they should have been able to manage the different IP's they were using years ago. this is an interesting development.

Alexander Jones
Alexander Jones

Do you also think Russians rule the world from behind the scenes?

Matthew Rogers
Matthew Rogers

Fake news

Jason Reed
Jason Reed

vegans bate to autistic screeeching.

lold

Jaxson Moore
Jaxson Moore

youtu.be/evcNPfZlrZs
There you go faggot.

Robert Myers
Robert Myers

what are you talking about?

Cooper Ortiz
Cooper Ortiz

Broccoli has high protein
Wut?

Chase Gutierrez
Chase Gutierrez

Plants are not sentient. They lack any neuroreceptors for sentience or to feel pain. Even if you ate an all plant diet youd be killing less plants than including meat which depends on eating plants

Adam Wilson
Adam Wilson

All we have to do is eat 20 pounds of brocolli a day every day!

Luke Torres
Luke Torres

The animals you kill are fed plants dipshit

Wyatt Murphy
Wyatt Murphy

I would have taken poor top banana and make the fucker a nice steak to help him get over his faggot owner.

Luke Sanders
Luke Sanders

link to a two hour documentary of some retard eating a caloric deficit and losing weight

You sure got me!!

Is this really the most condescending insult you could come up with?

Evan Reed
Evan Reed

"I have always eaten flesh with a somewhat guilty conscience." - Albert Einstein
Tesla gradually moved away from meat to fish and then eliminating fish. Could one could argue that eliminating meat is what halted his scientific progress?
And there is zero proof that day Vinci was a vegetarian. It is known however that he did eat cheese and eggs. So he wasn't a vegetarian.
This is very low effort bullshit you're spitting out.

Luis Rogers
Luis Rogers

look at that fish, waving me over to try some of his deliciousness. i am only eating live fish from now on, as i respect them and their desire to have me chomp down their flesh. thanks user!

Parker Lee
Parker Lee

he's not wrong.
food guidelines in the US have been ass backwards since at least the 50's.

sugar is exactly what causes higher metabolic ldl. monounsaturated fat and saturated fat cause a favorable ratio of hdl to ldl.

I dont know how this works out with vegans, but seeing their diet, I wouldnt be suprised.

Ian Jackson
Ian Jackson

Vegetarian can include cheese and eggs. Vegan, sometimes called strict vegetarian doesn't

Sebastian Ramirez
Sebastian Ramirez

Also i would give him a real name.

Kayden Barnes
Kayden Barnes

If ppl like you killed themselves then there'd be less ppl to feed and we would have more for others... Just saying.

Dominic Anderson
Dominic Anderson

That darn sugar at it again!

Liam Rivera
Liam Rivera

per 100 calories
not per weight
Nice bait and switch.

Bentley Sullivan
Bentley Sullivan

poor uneducated sensationalists believe that the climate changes so quickly through just a slight imabalance in carbon
they also believe that there is only today signs of cruel and malicious treatment of women and children in the higher echelons of society are visible(hollywood, government, etc.)
somehow their inane views have no political relevance
The world is full of faggots, but in this thread there is only you.

Ryder Reed
Ryder Reed

how do they define "sugar" here? sucrose? does it include hfcs?

Cameron Jackson
Cameron Jackson

Most research points to humans being primarily Frugivores (teeth structure, digestive system, color receptive eyesight, etc). Diets high in meat tend to be the unhealthiest and have a high incidence with heart disease. Diets high in fruits and vegetables tend to be the healthiest and offer the least incidence of disease and shorter life. Yes, we can eat meat, our ancestors did so when other food was not available. But it wasn't they're primary source of nutrition.

Thomas Ross
Thomas Ross

/thread

Jackson Rivera
Jackson Rivera

"ignorance is bliss"

James Flores
James Flores

how do they define sugar? Does it include sugar?

Amazing the skepticism you show when ut doesn't fit your narrative

Cooper Moore
Cooper Moore

Like a bush size

Colton Harris
Colton Harris

Criticizing other countries
Hiding behind a meme flag

Kevin Murphy
Kevin Murphy

i'm an ms in a biomedical science nigger so try again. how do they define "sugar" in that image?

Nicholas Young
Nicholas Young

This is what happens when people understand the human concept but not the scientific facts that make it up. You're making the same argument as soda companies when they say sugar is sugar and HFCS is no different than cane sugar. There's more to it than "muh protein". It's not like it's one single individual substance called "protein", one called "fat", and one called "sugar". They're categories.

Adam Young
Adam Young

The only people who aren't aware that there are a lot of different proteins are the people who haven't studied biology at even a very, very basic level, like most vegans.

Ryan Morales
Ryan Morales

what are amino acids

Wyatt Morgan
Wyatt Morgan

Exactly

Brody Anderson
Brody Anderson

i have a ba in geography and took a biology course

Doesn't make you any less retarded for what I just said

Christopher Smith
Christopher Smith

Hey retards, what part of biology did you skip out on?

Jose Bailey
Jose Bailey

Implying niggers, spics, and chinks deserve food.
Fucking kys faggot.

Nicholas Evans
Nicholas Evans

Beef contains 6,4 grams of proteine per 100 calories
Beef contains circa 125kcal per 100 gram
1250*6,4=8000
Beef contains 8kg of protein per 100g
Every gram of beef contains 80 grams of protein
???

American nutritional science everyone

Also it's very deluding to compare 'grams of proteine per calorie' accompanied by that image implying the serving size would be comparable. You'd need to eat a nauseating amount of broccoli to get the same amount of protein as a steak contains

Ayden Thompson
Ayden Thompson

you forgot to answer my question:

how do they define "sugar" in this image ()? does it include corn syrup?

Samuel Scott
Samuel Scott

the normal serving size for broccoli is 148g at 50 calories and that only gives you 4.2g of protein.

normal serving size for beef is 3oz/85g @ 213 calories but 22g of protein. even if you had 4 servings of broccoli to match the calories you'd still only be at 16.8g protein and you'd have to eat a SHIT TON of it.

vegenes btfo

Lincoln Anderson
Lincoln Anderson

I really doubt that. I'm very retarded when it comes to biology but even I know that substance with the ose suffix is a sugar.

Leo Lewis
Leo Lewis

does sugar include sugar?
I'll let you figure that out, doctor

Juan Harris
Juan Harris

Microbrain, you don't need to "KNOW" that you are getting hurt. That's an attribute of the mind. You can have nerve signaling dictating reflexes without having a mind, so intentions (which philosophically means thoughts, feelings, etc.).

Fish have nerves but not the awareness (highest form) or sense of pain (second highest).

Ethan Ortiz
Ethan Ortiz

thisalso, how does diabeetus work?

also, you were responding to a post talking about heart disease and nothing to do with obesity.

Ryder Ortiz
Ryder Ortiz

where can i find lentils with 20g proteins/100g ? On google they say it's only 9g.

Adrian Price
Adrian Price

why do these memes conveniently forget all the animals killed from growing and harvesting produce? from insects poisoned to mice and rabbits shredded in machinery to deer shot; more animals are killed to maintain a vegetarian dies than from a carnivorous diet. i dont give a shit either way, but these vegan fags seem to take moral issue with me killing one animal to their killing ten. why are vegans so hard on the environment?

Austin Cruz
Austin Cruz

does sugar include SUGAR?
Jesus christ

heart disease has nothing to do with obesity
ha

Austin Morales
Austin Morales

eh, Actually, beef from Kobe listen to Mozart.

Eli Wilson
Eli Wilson

you have to eat thrice as many broccoli to get the same amount of protein as with beef.

Sounds nice for my case, I need to loose weight I'm skinny fat.

Lincoln Mitchell
Lincoln Mitchell

they stuff themselves with bananas until they look pregnant

Jaxon Edwards
Jaxon Edwards

That was great. Say moose and squirrel.

Kevin Wright
Kevin Wright

Eating a calorie deficit
Watch the entire documentary, faggot. He debunked the calorie in calorie out crap.

Aiden Roberts
Aiden Roberts

this correlates to something that correlates to something we are talking about
CAUSALITY
QED

no seriously, lets see the sources.

Jayden Hughes
Jayden Hughes

Or how about you link actual controlled metabolic ward studies that supported a single claim you said including "vegans have higher rates of heart disease"?

VEGANS ARE SO UNHEALTHY SUGAR IS THE DEVIL MY CELLULITE IS BEAUTIFUL I DONT GOTTA PROVE SHIT

sugar consumption is down and correlates negatively with obesity recently

DURRRRR HURRRRR SOURCES
Sources for what? There's references in the image

Again, nice selective skepticism and source seeking

Adrian Baker
Adrian Baker

beef has like 20-25g protein per 100g.
Protein having 11g ...it has around 3g of protein.

YOU EVEN LIFT?

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit