The cold season is coming

please consider sending money to a starving e-celeb

youtube.com/watch?v=_lzVLYw4bVg

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/dBehg
youtube.com/watch?v=JHkGZvC0z4I
youtube.com/watch?v=J1Essz9EH9k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it's funny, but also triggered me, because i donated once to lauren southern's patreon.

why would you do that

>i donated once to lauren southern's patreon
thank you, brother. lauren will send you a free hug.

Top kek simple mistake now you know

>the rare kermit appearance
very nice

Wear 10 layers of clothing in the winter.

These lady's are just like the tiddy streamer girl gamers.

Are there any legit non-betabux girl speaker on the web?

mama ta

Elsa Jean

Yeah instead you should donate bitcoins to an Iranian 'pick up artist' that cant pick up any women

elisabeth's philosophy

elsa is literally a quadroon

Only if the hapa shows off her tits.

WHAT i thought lauren rose was the good lauren am i wrong?

Fuck off niggerlover.

Yes giving money to a guy is based but giving it a woman is being a cuck because she is supposed to blow me for the 5 dollar donation.

Amateur allure uses the same lighting and make up she uses on her videos. Coincidence?

>captcha is a nigga stealing a bike

hahahha

>movement about encouraging women to be right wing deplatforms their most effective recruiters because they're women

amazing, keep up the good work retards

lurk more

The movement has no place for Jew media whores.

I would just like to point out one thing. I've "donated" once to any website. And that is the one time I bought an account on Roosh's website because it was browsing that website that showed me the article that lead me to find out how to prove the fundamental difference between men and women.
I have never bought any books, from anyone. I have never donated any money. And even though I write I will just buy a new account, I never did and I never will.
It's funny how much sheep will focus on anything but the very simple message I'm trying to convey in my shitty essay.
archive.is/dBehg

Nice video.

I'll send her a jar of my jizz, she has to get her protein somehow.

Behold the beta.

A LITERAL CAMWHORE

She needs the money for autism pills I think.

Chaturbate would be a better investment for that sort of money.

Don't support single women. Wife with a purpose is the only one that should receive support because she is a mother with children persecuted by ZOG.

It's hardly worth arguing anymore, there's like a dozen hardcore MGTOW tards constantly screaming "TRADTHOTS" on Sup Forums lately, the better part of Sup Forums knows this is divide and conquer shillingthis is

>$300 for a skype call with a tranny
wew

Do you think she will show me her perky hapa tits for 300$?

ahaahahhahahaahaha you fool

Humbug

>$25 just to get your name in her credits
wtf, that's like a $2 reward at most

women belong in the kitchen and not in politics. this whole shit started only once we gave women voting rights.
letting women run the show is just insanity. send them back to cooking and housekeeping.

no I am making $2,000 next week before tax they can get a fucking job

>deplatforms
what did I miss?

Karen Straughan has some pretty good videos. But, and I'm really not kidding, I seriously think her husband wrote the manuscripts she is reading from.
youtube.com/watch?v=JHkGZvC0z4I

In videos where she goes off script she seems dumb. Also she is married and you should not donate to her, but some of her videos are pretty good, the ones where I suspect her husband was involved.

Did you get anything as a reward?

>Pay me 300 ameribucks to talk to me about nothing on skype
I am beyond mad.

Unironically Lt Corbis

youtube.com/watch?v=J1Essz9EH9k