Floyd Mayweather to apply for Russian citizenship and look for home there

thesun.co.uk/sport/5091769/floyd-mayweather-russian-citizenship/

Russian African-American alliance when?

Is Floyd /ourguy/?

Why isn't he going to a shitskin run country?

He's already in one so he decided he'd try something new.

thats exactly whats hes doing

Oh shit theyre shooting the 2017 sjw approved rocky remake?

>Russian American-American

what did the nigger mean by this?

wtf is wrong with all those nigger athletes applying for russian citizenship?

No, he's a nigger. If chimps continue migrating here, I swear I'm gonna found my own fucking KKK. The only nigger I've ever got to know in person was a rapping trash-wearing Zip Coon type who wore a large metal chain.
>tfw we don't even have black ghettos so he's gonna go
>wheretheslavicwomenat.wav
Better question is how do we keep Russia from getting muttified by capitalism?

Floyd has always been /ourguy/ ever since he came out supporting Trump

> muttified by capitalism
Tradition+restrained capitalism works just fine. Planned economy man Stalin wanted a new soviet man in the end so you would have blandad up with the asiatics no?

Actually Stalin regularly deported Central Asians, even Koreans.

That nigger Floyd should fuck off from Russia.

If he gets citizenship then he will move to Russia and renounce USA citizenship so that he no longer has to pay all the taxes he owes.

>unlimited russian pussy

jelly desu

>how do we keep Russia from getting muttified

A time machine so you can go back like 900 years and tell Russian cities to not chase horse archers out in the open like retards.

>Tradition+restrained capitalism works just fine.
I know, but how do we tell M*llennials and gen. Z*klon to return to traditionalism? Most of them spam bottom text memes about muh nazis and "XDDDD le religion iz fairytailez stupid relidjus peeple."
60% of people don't give a shit about economy, 19% would kill for free markets, 19% would kill for socdem/bolshevism.
My view of the generations and society might be distorted because I'm in the upper middle class which is 156% weinsteined and am not really social.

Jews too. And for that he is a based commie. One of the only few.

It's called tax evasion. Dude is in the hole to Uncle Sam for something like $30 million.

Floyd is based

Black people are treated like Kangs in Moscow and Petersburg. Girls are all over them because they are so exotic and manly

that nigger better not grab muslim/chechen girls because not even whites are allowed.

are you gay or something? you have been on Sup Forums all day talking about manly black men and how sexual they are, you seem to be fixated on describing black men in a sexual context
Keep your cuck fetish to yourself

Only if they're American. Africans don't get the same treatment

>It's called tax evasion. Dude is in the hole to Uncle Sam for something like $30 million.

He made like $200 million off that last fight though. Just pay it and get it over with.

I can already see hundreds of goatfucker wrestlers chasing him around Moscow trying to start a fight to fuck him up lol.

Yeah thats pretty much it

>that's what nigger infested countries need to tell each other to feel good
Niggers are only manly compared to western feminized cucks. Any Russian man will out dickmeasure this midget.

Chechens are cucks

what a clownfest

Kek

russian women fucking loathe ugly boxfaced alcoholic russian men m8, don't even pretend that isn't the case

Stay delusional. How many whites in America even have blue or green eyes anymore?

When you so rich that you become so honorary white that you move to Siberia and go jogging.

beg to differ. When Russians have access to the same shit that upper class Americans do, this is the result.

No he’s a subhuman nigger and we had that thread yeasterday

this is the reason i like akon, he is born in the us but has still strong feelings to africa and tries to help out. he actively trying to make a change instead of being the eternal victim

Floyd is an opportunist.

Is it gay if I'd suck this Slavic dude off? No homo

Russian collusion confirmed.

White Russian whores love black cock.

Please keep him desu

not many, I feel like a nordic alien when I go to the cities now. in my gym all the big guys are blond haired blue eyed guys though for some reason, lots of scots and germans and english but we are in the midwest