Sup Forums humor thread

Sup Forums humor thread.

Go ahead.Make my day.FUCKING DO IT NOW.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=5&v=FBnAZnfNB6U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There never was a Serbian empire you subhuman Turk rape baby

Lmao inferiority complex much?

You have been occupied by Muslims for 600 years and you’re a fucking Muslim nation

>no serb empire

you were saying?

Go clean toilets Muhammad

This entire thing is sweet. So much more than real life. I like it.

I was genuinely bullied and hustled by a magpie on one of my jogs by the bush in Canberra last year. I recall having to stare intensely at it for a good 50m in order to avoid it swooping down on my neck like a German dive-bomber, and even then the slightest aversion of the eyes gave the little fucker the chance it needed to pursue me.

What's worse is that immediately following this I was forced to change from one street to its adjacent as the path was blocked by two bulky kangaroos, both of which gave me dirty looks as I passed them. Mind you, they weren't reds, but I certainly didn't have the gall to approach either of them.

You may complain about minorities in the US and refugees in Europe, but by God, they haven't got shit on the wildlife here.

>Implying anyone in here gives a rat's ass about serbian history

That is some 2009 Facebook Dad tier comedy..

>LOL! Nice one Alan!

i used to cut through the bush to save 40mins going down the shops for a pack of cigarettes. i'd justify the smokes by running the distance for health reasons lol. the place is full of mobs of kangaroos and they usually left me alone. one day i was running late to get down the shops before they shut so i ran a little faster and decided to cut my trip even shorter with a shortcut through a denser part of the scrub. there was a fallen tree in my path and as i stopped i noticed a red bellied black snake about 6 feet in front and it turned at me. i looked at my watch to check what time i was making and i swear to god as it literally sliding in between my feet i rolled my eyes and said to it "i don't have time for shit mate"

would've been a death sentence if it bit me with my heart rate so jacked up from the run and at least 20mins in any direction running to get to help with an ambulance at least another half hr away. but i was more pissed off than scared because i needed a cigarette.

true story.

for anyone wondering, her names' Tori Black

Magpies in Spain are very chill, but that story was one hell of a ride.

It’s fantasy dude. I can colour in a map with crayons too, it doesn’t change your Muslim history or reality

Figures, another emu psyop trying to blame the country's problems on a scapebird.

ⰔⰓⰁⰟ = ⰔⰓⰀⰐⰌⰅ

KEK

>be american
>bring knife to school
>still have shots fired at school

Lost

please delete this

Top kek

you forgot the part where your country is so cucked that if you fight the magpie back you go to jail

the government literally forces you to get magpied

anyone else find it strange the Greeks described individual stars in the sky specifically but Arabs are given credit for taking the descriptions and naming them?

Oh wow, it all makes sense now.

I know i fucking know that Islam and Christianity are religions endorsed by the Jew, why would they not teach me Judaism at school then huh?

Is it because I is fucking white?

I remember seeing a story where some kid lost a fucking eye to magpies, in Canberra.
Apparently people fed them there to the point they're starving now and will attack people unrelated to protecting nests.

DRINK TYSKIE GET SMASHED!

Our magpies aren't really related to Europe's, someone just pinched the name.

They taught you cuckianity, didn' they?
You are of pagan heritage, ask why you never hear anything about that instead. Exept for the weekdays, they are still named after the gods.

LOL JESUS, FUCKING PEEEECK END OF PERFECT SIGHT :D

>magpie attacks

Ahahah, I dream a lot and that is enough wtf are you talking about btw?

How deep does their control go?

roll

You could always just shoot the fucker. Oh wait...

Why don't ausfailians carry tennis racquets and swat magpies like tennis balls when they attack?

Monday - The day of the moon
Tuesday - Tyr's day
Wednesday - Wodin/Odin's day
Thursday - Thor's day
Friday - Freja's day
Saturday - (In Swedish, löga, to wash/clean) The day of cleansiness
Sunday - pretty obvious but... The day of the sun. The beginning of the new week. But since christianity fucked that up, the day of the Moon is now the first day of the week.

wtf?

FPBP

sauce on that grill?

That's funny coming from countries that are about to become legit caliphates in a few years.
Better start learning arabic and brush up on sharia law.

They're sick lmao
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=5&v=FBnAZnfNB6U

Kraut what does this mean?

FIXED.

"This is how Germans, English, French and Belgians colonise" (In that order)

>BGay

Wew

lewl

why is he eating shit in the bottom panel?

>empire
>smaller than present-day italy
WEW

Пыня
Pynya

this kills the australian

Colonial powers

This is how the German colonializes

This is how the English colonialize

The French

The Belgian

at least it's not a nogg or mudslime