>looks like a girl
>sounds like a girl
>dresses like a girl
>acts like a girl

>turns out you're actually really gay for liking a boy

You get it

No, you're gay because you actually liked a DFC

Go suck some cock fag

S;G fags should be strung up from trees.

I don't get it. Do you like cowtits or something?

You ok there buddy?

Fine, I'll bite.

It's not gay if you draw a girl and call it a boy.

You're attracted to the feminine form.
You're attracted to the feminine voice.
You're attracted to the feminine fashion on him.
You're attracted the feminine way he acts.

If you were gay, you'd be into masculine men, not girly men.

He's a guy but who cares?

Suppose I'm also attracted to masculine females? (Not butch dykes)

So what if you fucked him and closed your eyes and listened only to the feminine sounds he makes.

Does that make you gay?

>B-but m-muh moral values

bye bye jesus and welcome allah. Now lemme destroy that anus.

If you were straight you wouldn't be into masculine men nor girly men. You would just be into actual girls

>Jesus is a prophet of Allah
Where's the logic in that?

Idk I'm in a weird gray area where I like girls, but I'm also attracted to boys. I'd never be able to have sex with a boy though, the whole concept grosses me out. [tumblr] I guess in that respect I'm heterosexual biromantic or something idk [/tumblr]

Die please

Just be into traps like a normal user

You'd be surprised at the amount of people who start out in the "I like the idea of sex with a dude but I'd never go through with it, also I'm not romantically attracted to them btw :^)" phase

Be careful, user

Wish I could senpai but I've got a lot of stuff to take care of first. Suicide won't be a valid option for at least 2 years.

What I said doesn't imply that I don't, at least not in my mind.

Worst I can do is piss off God and disappoint my parents more than I already do. I'm not too worried.

As much as I want to agree with you, user is right. What if I'm attracted to tomboys? Am I gay for liking masculine women?

>looks like a girl

No, he looks like a fucking faggot with a hairclip

Am I gay for liking Aniki?

No, he looks like a young girl with a hairclip

Need some creme for that hurt butt of yours?

If traps aren't gay, then wouldn't it make more sense to be attracted to a female version of the character?
If both of them act the same, look the same, talk the same, but one has a penis, wouldn't it be gay to like the trap more?

Traps are the least gay thing you can do but it is still gay

Aniki is bisexual, so it's alright. Everyone loves Aniki.
Van-sama is also an excellent choice for everyone.

Well yeah but that's not always an option senpai, but at least most anons would probably agree with you, with the exception of those who like traps more maybe, but there's probably a few ways to talk your way out of that corner too.

For instance there's the age old argument that boys are better at being girls than girls are; and while that's probably still pretty gay, it's gotta be less gay than people give it credit for.

I think what a lot of people dont understand is that there's a spectrum of different sexualities, and describing people with a blanket statement nonbinary term isn't really ideal.

That being said, I probably won't protest too too much if someone calls me gay, but I can see where they're coming from.

It always depends. At a young age, most boys and girls look more or less identical. Early puberty can cause some changes, and it always hits some harder than others. At a later age, it can be hard to pull it off without having the right genetics.