Asian Americans

Why does Sup Forums constantly cuck for Asian "Americans"?

Why do you constantly defend them and promote the "model minority" crap?

They're trash. They vote Dem at higher rates than fucking Mexicans do, and it's not like to give spics a break. They constantly spy and subvert the US through espionage and they have a whiny, entitled mentality concerning their own failings with women.

Other urls found in this thread:

splinternews.com/latinos-are-no-longer-the-fastest-growing-racial-group-1793857822
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We just want to fuck hot asian chicks, retard.

This is true but mostly for Asian men.
Asian women are subservient to the white man.

Sup Forums isn't.
Fuck off.

>its not like us
did you not write 'us' so as to not provoke a reaction of "im being manipulated", op?

It's the anime

Nah, just a typo.

If it's just the anime why not restrict your defense to Japanese? It's not like they emigrate and subvert other Nations, and their diaspora populations are slowly being subsumed anyway.

Would you actually marry one?

I find it more astounding that these faggots don't realize is that if white people are gone, the asians/hapa's will be next on the privilege stack. Mainly because they generally do better than Negroes (both the black and sand variety).

>I find it more astounding that these faggots don't realize is that if white people are gone

Protip: Most of them don't actually believe in the lib koolaid, they're just using lib/postmodern language as cover for what basically amounts to ethnic nationalism. Most of them are fiercely loyal to the PRC.

hell no

Japanese and Koreans are equal to whites, one of the few races that are.

>Koreans
>Muh based allies

This is what I'm referring to in the OP.

Marrying and reproducing with chinks is absolutely, but 'dating' one for the sex and companionship is A-OK.

the chinese talk openly about the jews being in control of america, and have been talking, for the last 10 years or so, about learning how to subvert their rivals using jewish tactics. OP's picture is just an experiment

Asian women are a meme you losers

Ideally we should only ever be about 3% East Asian in the US. Same goes for Australia, Canada, and New Zealand.

Europe should have none.

>3%

I think you meant

Asian women can be very cute. But I prefer Caucasoid women of all types myself.

these are unaffected by niggers

HaHAHAA.... .Oh yeah muh dude. I'd marry one.

Sup Forums likes East Asians, not Westernised East Asians.

A lot of the Americans posting here are chinks, it's the same problem with my flag

This guy is a cuck on the level of those Krassenstein faggots and that blind leaf paki who stalk Trump on Twitter.

Most don't but there are a very loud vocal minority that do. Plus it won't stop the libs from targeting them though. Plus that PRC thing only applies to the chinks; who aren't really human btw.

Plus to all ITT. You should only breed with hapas to remove the Asian out from the next generation.

He's not a cuck, he's working to subvert the United States in the interests of the PRC.

You think he'd ever "take the knee" in the interests of minorities in China?

Get it through your skulls Amerilards, non-whites, particularly East Asian ones, are nationalistic wrt their homelands and left-wing with regards to the US.

You guys criticize Hispanics, but I've seen far more Hispanics genuinely attempt to put their American identity first and foremost than I ever have among Chinese or Koreans.

>there are a very loud vocal minority that do

It's a majority.

Asian women are stress-relievers though, so there's that.

fuck off spic
there are like a couple million asians here, while there is a massive horde of beaners invading

Asians are the fastest growing population in the United States.

What's that about?

wrong, don't come here and lie you stupid nigger

splinternews.com/latinos-are-no-longer-the-fastest-growing-racial-group-1793857822

Leafs are the children in the room, what delusional world are you living in?

they have a heard time pronouncing "r"...

Lepiublicans

or democrats... they'll go with democrats so they look more integrated into america.

>go from 100 to 200
>wow doubled in size so fast
>Beans only went from 10000 to 13000
>nothing to worry about

Except that white men/asian women produce betas while white women asian men produce chads. There was a thread a while back on that.

>while white women asian men produce chads

lol, sure thing chang.

Yeah I really have always seen through this love of Asians. I'm a true unironic racist. It is fundamental to me. All these asians need the boot. ONLY WHITES IN USA. ALL UNWHITES LEAVE NOW.

That's absurd. And yeah, American asians are idiots for voting (D)

>Idiots for voting for the party that wants to supplant whites and reduce them to minority status, thereby making the US easy pickings for the PRC

Hmmm....

No such thing as an american asian. What are you identify as a xir? Only americans are white.

How the fuck are they ever going to arrest him? All he has to do is walk into Chinatown. Boom, hes gone.

Do hapas have soul?

No, a temporary fuck toy so you cab get cofidence to date white girls is what they are for.

Marrying an asian just screams "failure at life"

no

Gooks are subhuman

Stop cherry picking tho.