Why is it easier to blame 150,000,000 Americans being 'lazy' rather than 400 Americans being greedy?

Why is it easier to blame 150,000,000 Americans being 'lazy' rather than 400 Americans being greedy?

Because niggers are lazy as fuck and 150000 niggers being lazy out of a population of 37000000 nogs seems underrepresented

>sage all Jewish tricks

Why is it easier to blame someone else for your problems instead of taking responsibility for your own life?

I do both.

Need context to fully understand question . Are you 1 of the 400 ? Am I ? Is my dog ? I KNEW IT !!! FUCKIN DOGS !!! I'm gunna go have a talk with Scruffy RIGHT NOW !!! I'll get to the bottom of this ! brb

Anti semitic hate

Neither is true. Success should be rewarded. Laziness should be punished.

OK . I talked to Scuffy and he said it's the jews - I dont know why but I believe him yo .

>SHOULD
you have never been out in the real world huh?
success is its own reward. laziness is its own punishment. to make things 'equal' in our backwards country the lazy are rewarded.
the successful are punished.
The pure are corrupted and the corruption is pure. in leftist America, road forks you.

i believe that about 200 MILLION americans are lazy
does that help?

>Why is it easier to blame 150,000,000 Americans being 'lazy' rather than 400 Americans being greedy?
I've met representative samples of both, that's why.

The devil's trips of truth

>parents lived rent-free in dad's parent's house for 31 years
>they both had a average combined income of $110k a year
>I have worked for the last 7 years, earning $54k a year on average, living rent-free there too with my 3 other adults siblings (I live in a giant tipi in back)
>tfw when all these savings
It feels really good man. Debt is beyond alien to me.

The truly funny part is this: Sandernistas actually thought (((Bernie))) would actually put the touch on the (((48% of the 1%))). Libtards. How can people be this stupid and still dress themselves? I guess slip on shoes are a big part of it.

When you work in a pig farm it's easier to believe that 100 pigs are bullying other pigs than believing that 10 pigs are on a diet.

Have you seen the average American? I find it extremely easy to believe that 150 million Americans are lazy - in fact, that number seems low.

The rich 1% don't work dumb ass.

(((beacuase)))

Because people should be able to make a comfortable living outside of finance and business.
Not everyone wants to be a salesman.

t.pic related

>post a picture
>repeat the same thing as the picture

The left can't meme

Because 99% of my coworkers throughout half a dozen different jobs have been lazy, inept, and essentially retarded.

I don't see the mutual exclusivity here.

Greedy for success = more success
Lazy than success = less success

It's entirely possible that 400 people are exceptionally motivated and 150,000,000 aren't. In fact, one would expect to see these ratios in any society in any era in any location. People talk as if motivation shouldn't be correlated to success, as if you could get straight As in high school by hanging out, getting high and sleeping in class. Talk about millennial entitlement!

most americans are lazy, not the least of which include people who spend all day on POL complaining about how lazy everyone else is while you think making memes is a productive societal role.

Came here to say this

That's the dumbest shit I've ever heard

Why not both?

The hiring practice itself relies on people being lazy pieces of shit. The first hurdle is an application. If you're too fucking lazy or stupid to do that nobody wants you working for them. Second is the resume. It's amazing how many worthless sacks will struggle up the effort to do the application but balk at the resume. 80% of all potential applicants are weeded out right there.
Then we get to do the callbacks. Say we get 100 resumes and applications. Maybe 20 will be legible and free of gross spelling/grammatical errors. Fuck the ones peppered with ebonics.
On the callbacks we get disconnected lines, full voicemail boxes, people answering then just talking about whatever shit they're talking about.
So out of 20 callbacks maybe 5 will schedule interviews. Now it gets really fucking crazy. People show up in pajamas, drunk, they steal from the office or just not at all.

People are fucking shit. Why it is that 150,000, 400 people are horrible, worthless pieces of shit?

Kek that ID

Fuck you, asshole. Read my resume and call me back you son of a bitch. Put my application, resume, my qualifications etc. in at fucking PET SMART and you niggers won't even fucking call me.

I'm stuck working this PIECE OF SHIT armed security job dealing niggers, spics, and lazy white people 24/7, when all I want to do is PET /TRAIN ANIMALS AND SELL THEM.

FUCK.

Because I go outside and see them being lazy and listen to their lazy bullshit. I mean fuck, your post is lazy.

So how did Jeff Bezos and Bill Gates get their money?

>Because people should be able to make a comfortable living outside of finance and business.
>Not everyone wants to be a salesman.
You can. Being a doctor or lawyer. Or working in advanced manafacturing.

Without context, those aren't mutually exclusive. They can both be either true or false without connection.

>Pet Smart reject
>working security
>dreams of running puppy mill
Must be a metric shit ton dumber than you think you are. The truly shit never see themselves as shit. A comical curse.

>why is it easier to believe that 150 million americans are dumb fucking worthless niggers and only a small percentage of them are intelligent enough to be insanely successful

it's called the pareto distribution

Why not both? I'm not memeing.