Is he controlled opposition or /ourguy/?

>Inb4 mayne streeem meteor

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mm42_08Uv5g
youtube.com/watch?v=FTSvLKY7HEk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The world is complicated, not simple

So are you implying he is both?

or neither, or some shade of grey in between

Who is who?

He'll never be our guy, nor was he

elaborate?
He is anti-islam, anti-SJW, pro-Trump, anti-climate change. How is he not?

how about you tell us the conclusion of the video?
If he's pro israel, he can't be /ourguy/.
If he isn't, he's still not /ourguy/ since he's a manlet faggot civnat soygoy

Well why don't you see for yourself then?
youtube.com/watch?v=mm42_08Uv5g
He also made a video about soy too
youtube.com/watch?v=FTSvLKY7HEk

>anti-islam
>pro-Trump
this is not Sup Forums. this is nu/pol/. learn the difference

I dunno, now he can take down big names and if anyone screams antisemite he can point to the meaningless Jerusalem thing and say who me?

He is controlled opposition but for the other side.

Which it's interesting.

So you are pro-islam and anti-Trump?
Looks like the typical libtard cuck to me

i'm not watching your stupid videos pjw

im on a level of redpill you cant even imagine

He's a cheerleader for the zog

First of all, this , and also, it's pretty ruhtarded to try to judge the merits of YouTubers the same way you would MSM. Some people just don't fully agree with you. You can't act like if they were "honest," they'd mirror all of your ideas.

Imagine judging people you met in person that way. "Oh, he's kind of redpilled about pizzagate and CIA and stuff, but he doesn't believe in white genocide. He must be a kike shill."

Get real, anons. These are people, not media machines. Quit being so black-and-white about shit.

hes an opportunist, no true political beliefs, just trying to cash in on Sup Forums meme culture

Fuck all talking heads and ecelebs. PJW is a fairweather piece of shit who jumped off the Trump train multiple times over fake news and nonsense. He's just another gullible pseudo-leftie, never trust these "but what's in it for me" faggots.

The point of controlled opposition is to be a simulation of whatever group you target. So a controlled op targeted toward a right wing audience would espouse right wing points of view. He's steering people into supporting israel just like alex jones. He will talk about the islam problem, and rightly so. He will however never talk about who brought about the conditions which facilitated them coming to white countries, ie jews.

jews in jerusalem? I just don't see it.

Wasn't he the cunt that said trump was an Hillary plant?

Wouldn't be surprised

>He will however never talk about who brought about the conditions which facilitated them coming to white countries, ie jews.
That is just conspiracy BS. You will be labeled as an anti-semite/nazi for saying something like that.

No, it is true, and labelers are nonthinkers.

>fashy haircut