How depressed were you when you watched this?

How depressed were you when you watched this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cFqSZECV-gI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Very. And then over the course of the following decade, I was forced to accept that love is just a lie that people use to control you and gradually stopped feeling much of anything at all.

But Hashi no Hate is still on my main playlist.

I enjoyed some scenes :p

I literally cried myself to sleep for two weeks, of course I was twelve but still, shit got me so hard that I will never forget it.

The Evangelion of love stories.

>How depressed were you when you watched this?
Are you talking about before or after the NTR episode?

The eternal question: should I watch it subbed or dubbed?

The Manga made me cry while the animals made me shrug. The live action made me rage and was the movie to kill any hope I had for a good adaption of an anime.

I learned to never trust Sup Forums because of this anime. You said it was good! This shit sucks. A lot. Only redeeming quality was the ending song. You all should die in a fire if you like this crap.

Haven't watched it only read the manga, depression was about 0.6 Texhnolyze.

People actually liked this show? It was trash. You need a foundation of happiness and stability to effectively pull off sad scenes, so that the loss is more profound, but this anime failed to produce anything of the kind. It was depressing for the sake of being depressing; it slouched over dramatically and said, "Look at how sad I am. Just look. All of this is really sad." Except it loses its effect if the show is shoving it in your face as it was with no reprieve and no real substance between it. Dreary, poorly written, poor characterization, little to no plotline... did we ever even find out what the war was even about? Who were they fighting? Americans? How could we ever know, when all we got was a brief scene where an enemy spoke in english? I could go into more detail about how awful it was but it's been at least seven years since I've seen it so if I'm being honest, remembering too many specifics is difficult and frankly not even worth it.

It was shit.

It was the first anime i watched back when animax was a thing, that Akemi chapter got me so fucking depressed for days man.

Not at all, too much artificial fake feel scenes . Were more angry over the NTR.

It fixed my friendship. I was going through a feud with a pal and after watching that we apologized mutually and ordered a pizza.

It was shit and extremely poorly written, so it made me feel nothing.

this

Agree. It was on the same level as Elfen Lied, edgy trash without heart.

psst

>Baba´s first anime
>People shit on it
>N-no

Y-You sure showed me

Not a lot, anime rarely affects me to that extent. GOAT OST though

youtube.com/watch?v=cFqSZECV-gI

Is alright, watch more shows and read more manga. Soon you will acquire the ability to discern decent stuff from garbage OP.

As depressed as Itachi killed everyone in his clan except his lil brother, and when Ichigo killed Ulq. How does Japan do it everytime?

Reading the manga a few years ago made me feel empty for a few days. It probably didn't help that I read it all in one go.

This was the last thread I ever expected Ulquiorra to be brought up. Subjective opinion, but his death was actually sad -- this anime wasn't. Although everyone laughed their asses off over the "The Heart" and still do to this day, so...

If you read Saikano back in the days, you pretty much read all the early SJ series. Might be nostalgia, but almost all the early chapters of long running series were just the best, as was everything you read, GTO, early Air Gear, Bokurano and what not. Saikano was just bad though.

Forgot this was on my to do list, I guess I know what I'm watching tomorrow.

The anime was muh better than the manga. I felt the directing was pretty good, the way the scenes and music was arranged. The scene where the girl goes to search for the woundfed eney pilot and the two of them shoot each other was very well directed for example.

Really depressed when I read it, thinking about how I will never get back the time I wasted on that shit.