Manga reading software

Does anyone here actually use a software to read manga or do you just open pages with an image viewer?

I have been using Quivi for the past 2 years. Its pretty comfy.

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/Hamuko/cum
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Mangameeya.

Perfect viewer on my tablet and yacreader on my laptop

CDisplayEX

Been using it for as long as I can remember, its simple and has no clutter.

>packaged with malware
Why does everyone forget this?

I assume this is some don't untick boxed like a retard deal I've had it installed so long I can't remember.

HONEY VIEW
O
N
E
Y

V
I
E
W

honeyview

Maybe try running Malwarebytes.

This.

I'm an ahoviewer kinda guy.

I've got Kaspersky so I don't have any dodgy shit on her.

Why is this so popular?

I open them up in paint.net and add my own dialogue.

What about the original CDisplay?

I tried ComicRack and it was pretty shitty.

I used to use Komik on my Nexus 7 but on my desktops I always just use the photo viewer.

Reading it on Mangahere

I rarely read manga
photoviewer / browser at full screen and portrait mode on rotated monitor

Because it's the best image viewer out there.

This. I've been using it for more than a few years now and it's one of those too good to change from software. It pretty much has everything you need.

Somehow I don't remember this part in Tokoharusou. Was there another chapter or something recently?

Oh, and on the main question, I use Comix on Linux and Simple Comic on OSX/MacOS.

Honeyview. Or CDisplayEx as second choice.

It's nice and fast. I think the only downsides are that saving a pic doesn't always take effect, and you can't pick the folder/filename at save time.

honeyview is the best coleean software ever

LOL at your "manga" OP

I have a question about honeyview. When an image is too big to fit in the window, I'll be able to scroll up and down, but if I scroll too far, then the program will take me to the next/previous image. Is there any way to lock it onto an image and only change images by clicking or something?

What?

Honeyview

Anything better than tachiyomi for android? I tried mangarock and you need to earn coins if you want to download an entire series to read offline.

You don't earn them daily unless you complete bullshit surveys or download random apps, both of which adaway blocked so I'm fucked.

Because its the best modern viewer that exist. Honeyview 3 at least. They changed the interface in later versions and it looks like ass and I can't figure out how to change its theme.๐›ฒ 

MComix and tachiyomi are the only correct answers, everything else is pic related.

Is Batoto the best site to use with Tachiyomi?
Thanks Sup Forumsent
I only knew about Tachiyomi

Do you use gmail user? because that's proprietary too.

Gmail is a botnet. If you aren't technically inclined, use protonmail.
Otherwise setting up your own mail server isn't difficult.

What's a good country to live in to install Gentoo?

A country with cheap electricity.

I've used CDisplay for what seems like ever. Why should I bother getting any other program?

>better than tachiyomi
Tachiyomi is pretty much perfect tho

I've used MComix for years, it's everything I want and nothing more.

How do you manage/sort your collection?
Just folder structure within your operating system?

And everyone you ever email to uses gmail so google knows all your emails as well.

mComix
Light, simple, progresses next file in the folder at the end of the chapter. Which is all I need.
PerfectViewer is what I use on Android, which has those features and also a lot of extra stuff.

>ctrl+f hamana
>0 results

Shame on you all

yup. how else would you do it?

not him but that's how I do it, is there another better way?

I was wonder if there was some software out there like ComicRack that lets you tag things (and sort by those tags) and have virtual bookmarks that keep your place.

>2017
>download manga

>have virtual bookmarks that keep your place
cdisplay reopens stuff at the last page you were at and can set custom ones

I built an old version from source.

I use CDisplay, pretty good desu.

Nice. Thank you.

I use this one
Easy to use
fast upload on volumes
Just uncheck the addon softwares (idiots only speed install without reading the info

Been using ComicRack since 2009. I don't think I could ever use a reader without an integrated library. It's a little more geared towards Western comics and has a bunch of extra shit that I don't use, but it's got all the typical reader features and it keeps everything organized and easily accessible. I can't imagine ever not having my reading automatically tracked - 8 years of every chapter or volume archive I've ever read down to the page.

>2017
>streaming manga
Fucking idiots. Enjoy your artifacts and slow reading speed.๐›ฒ 

Honeyview does this as well. Most image viewing software with the focus of manga/comics will do this.๐›ฒ 

I type this in the Google

read manga online

horrible i'd print the pages with my printer before reading anything on a screen

also those expensive big screen ereaders with a high resolution are something that seems GREAT FOR MANGA I WANT ONE RIGHT NOW!!!

What programs do you guys download manga with?

chrome
deluge
;)

>horrible i'd print the pages with my printer before reading anything on a screen
there was a regular in takagi threads who got the use of supplies in his office cracked down on for doing this

Have you tried checking the settings?

Tachiyomi

cum

github.com/Hamuko/cum
Seems legit.

>automated manga downloads from various online manga aggregate sites.
It's fucking trash, enjoy your garbage quality. The only true way to autodownload manga is rss god or go to the scanlators website.๐›ฒ 

>go to the scanlators website.๐›ฒ 
And then go to whatever shitty free hosting site they use. And then do whatever the shitty free hosting site wants.

Most scanlators use things like zippy or mega. If they aren't, chances are they are a ESL and their translation and QC is go god awful you may as well be reading a MTL.๐›ฒ 

I don't have to look at Moire hardcore scat JAVs every other five tones because the scanlators don't know how to resize their shit.
Which is almost 95% of the time.

CDisplayEx, just because it's minimalist and is literally just drag-and-drop.

>rss god
Is this really a thing? I tried searching for ""rss god" -church - religion" and wasn't able to find anything...

๐›ฒ 

The greasemonkey webcomic reader script. Just use Minimalistic View on pretty much everything and set up WASD as alternative controls, and you're golden for any online reader.

What, I'm going to assume it's not a name of a program and he forgot a comma and you're telling me to kill myself?
I know you can set up torrent programs to watch rss feeds and auto download shit based on tags/filters you set up. ... but can aggregators watch for links and download that shit? Was he implying you need to be some rss god script-kid to set up your own shit?
Fucking Sup Forums

๐›ฒ 

I gave up a long time ago. Is it really that funny that I thought someone would name their program "rss god"?
ใƒใ‚ซ
ใ‚ใชใŸใฎใƒใƒณใƒใ‚’้ฃŸในใ‚

>ใ‚ใชใŸใฎใƒใƒณใƒใ‚’้ฃŸในใ‚

CDisplayEX on my Surface Pro 4 ยฎ

New fakku leak when? Jesus christ.

I just use the mangafox reader

I just use my own reader

Honeyview is my honey. It's the least-cluttered and best-looking one I've used.

mcomix in Linux, Manga rock in android

Been using it for years, and have never had any issues.

I've been meaning to make my own too. In JavaScript for the browser

Mine is actually made in JS as well.

What do you use to read epubs?

Mangarock in android.
Batoto/Kissmanga in PC.

Even if I use my own streaming service?

>chink

>god

>webcomic reader
Which one?
I thought it was abandoned and no longer works.
I keep having issues when loading sadpanda pages, they keep loading the same page over and over again.

The true way is to get it through KM and stop being a fucking retard.

this is the most patrician answer in this thread