>concrete houses
no freedom

Other urls found in this thread:

energy.gov/energysaver/energy-efficiency-log-homes
youtube.com/watch?v=ao0vXBJqODE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

europoors btfo

Shitty mcmansion in ops pic

Go back to McMansion Hell and weep about hillary losing.

but thats the most efficient shape

>freedom to run through walls
honestly sounds pretty sweet desu

That's actually really nice brickwork, McMansions have little bands of manufactured stone called wainscots, and 3' high manufactured stone columns

Concrete forms are getting popular. I know some old dude that literally built himself a castle.

>McMansion Hell

its runned by a shitty hipster liberal probably but his points are spot on your architectue is dogshit and croatia village tier, so do smth about it

i wouldnt be surprise if it were fake brick glued on

Pic related is a wooden house. What you have is a cardboard box piece of shit.

Log houses leak air like crazy, have fun with your AC and heating bill and on top of that condensation.

Examples of all of these concrete houses? Ive seen plenty of wooden euro houses.

If some beaner makes you one, sure. Wooden houses are cool in the summer and warm in the winter.

>What are inspections?
That's new construction. No one is going to spend that money on a new place and not get it insulated.

How many guns can you have in your house in Europe ?

No, it's an inherent problem with logs. See energy.gov/energysaver/energy-efficiency-log-homes

also search "Log houses leak forum"

How many niggers do you have in America?

>no gutters

Why do people do this? Does it not rain?

if you lived in a creepy euro country you'd want a stone house also.... gives you a few more seconds with your family before the communists murder you for offending muslims

>if you lived in a creepy euro country you'd want a stone house also

WHITE stone house - last up to 500years
AMERICANA brick house - lasts up to 250 years
56% plywood house - lasts 50 years max

>house without a crawl space...

Is this some, government allotted house you have pictured here?

on stupid fucking niggers buy slab houses...

Don't tell me it has a basement, because it'd still be raised off the ground if it were properly built.
>t.multimilliondollarcontractor

Redpilled me on McMansions goyim. Never heard if that term before.

>Yanks
>Wooden house
>Falls over with a bit of wind

>Euro
>Stone houses
>Withstand multiple decades of abuse
>Withstand German bombing
>Older than Yank land itself

>Never heard if that term before
underageb&

don't know what you're trying to request, McMansions are just massive, sprawling suburban development homes. Their main feature is that they are built around the inside and have hideous, weird, exteriors with cheap materials and gaudy, cheap, furnishing

>Europe
>wind
house

>America
>wind
no house

McMansions=Built for show, and not for practicality or pragmatism.
>have 150g yearly income.
>get into generation debt by buying plot of land in neighborhood development and building house that is 100% show in neighborhood where everyone fell for the meme.

Low crime though....

Wooden houses cheap and temporary (because of termites).

they're temporary though. It's a ghastly cycle and I think it should be regulated by forcing the developer and subsequent buyers to, on every sale and purchase, pay into a fund that will ultimately tear it down because old suburban developments become hives of drug usage and crime

>America
>wind
>no house
>engineering
>house
>wind
>house

Step aside, son. Let the greatest generation show you how its done.

Affordable, good looking, and perfect amount of space for a small family. A McMansion with 4 people living inside feels empty, and every one has a dining room and at least 2 other rooms that are never used. A small ranch style home encourages family togetherness, McMansions promote segregation within the home. Bring back the ranch!

My god.
Those bricks are stacked so well. Those columns leading up to that arch. As if it was built on a hallowed ground blessed with no "settling in" cracks.
The Windows Don't have to be barred.
The lawn actually has grass on it.
Cool green grass.
No wonder the grits are so complacent. Their civilization really did go too far.

>they're temporary though
you're thinking more towards the puzzle houses after WW2, where families would be pretty much given homes.

McMansion developments are usually developments by people constrained by the reality of tangible costs of building. They will 1 falter on their investment, or 2. be hyper involved. Either way the most important thing to them is keeping face, and the "neighborhood" itself is the same. Everyone's grass is cut, everyone toes the line, they're actually choice neighborhoods and good for everyone in the community, but a pretty shinny penny is being made off of them.

Getting killed by a homosexual manlet police officer with an assault rifle because you are drunk doesn't sound that free to me.

>be american
>have no history

>bring back the ranch
>but also .01 acres of property
nah m8
get out of the suburbs

How do you feel about brick face or adobe. I'm finishing up a 6 year stay in a mix adobe/concrete house and its been ok. I prefer brick exterior on wood frame, however.

>A small ranch style home encourages family togetherness, McMansions promote segregation within the home. Bring back the ranch!

your pic is stunning and tri ps confirm that!

Second Empire is best Empire

keep this shit on Sup Forums
this is why flags should be removed

Houses would be better if they were all Prairie/Usonian.

>brick face...

MEME HARDER FRIEND.

The whole house needs to be of the same quality.

>be italian
>have no future

Its all about the right suburb. My childhood was awesome because of where I grew up. It was a suburb but unincorporated from the township so there was still a lot of woods, no neighborhood association bullshit and it had a natural layout, not the robotic preplanned grid of newer suburban developments. A river ran right through my neighborhood so we used to fish and jump off the bridge when it flooded. We'd build forts in the wood and shoot BB guns, had a ton of friends it was great. I couldn't have had that experience either in the city or out in the boonies. Suburbs can be great but when its all Mexican mowed grass, identical houses and concrete they suck. The suburb from the movie Sandlot is like my ideal place to live.

youtube.com/watch?v=ao0vXBJqODE

>Prairie/Usonian

style over function. no garage and bad heating

>low windows
>asymmetrical
This house makes me ree.

>style over function

Incorrect. They were built to each client's size/scale and put what was necessary over frivolity.

>no garage

Good. Garages are garish and only serve as a closet. People are better off with less.

>bad heating

As Wright said, "If the roof leaks, the house wasn't inventive enough." Blame the contractor, not the architect.

yup

Same here. I was lucky enough to also grow up by the ocean. I think you either need to by water or mountains...

No matter how much money or resources you have, this is what you need to be looking for if your main concern is raising a family. Sadly, but obviously away from blacks.

Also, I'd like to add that while I like the idea of having a lot of land, I could care less about having a big lawn. Its just more grass to take care of. I have a small plot that I live on but I own ten acres in another state. If I ever want to go do innawoods activities I can go hang out there in my trailer.

well i grew up in a city in europe in an apartment building. not a small apartment either. the neighbourhood is hundreds of kids not 30. never bored, ton of friends for life. cant imagine suburban bullshit with 2 friends.

just fence it in and get some goats to mow it for you

>what are robotic mowers

That sounds like a lot of fun but what is there to really do except get in trouble? Sounds good from a kids perspective but feels risky as a parent.

>As Wright said, "If the roof leaks, the house wasn't inventive enough." Blame the contractor, not the architect.

this is bs, architects are cjers that are into design awards not into building PLACES FOR LIVING.
Sure you can make a good isoloation on a house that is all glass but youll spend 1million on glass itself.

Unsonian was proto-pozz within architecture and it gave birth to lesbian postmodern design of today

Just because they work like slaves doesn't mean you can call them robots. They're actually a very passionate people.

I don't know Europe, but I have family in Manhattan. Apartment life is no where near the life you can have in a suburb. You have space to work on cars, park a boat, ride dirt bikes, shoot bb guns, pick fights with other kids, etc.

My friend's dad let us build a quarter pipe in his back yard, then also let us put a trampoline next to it. Finally turned into a half pipe. Other friends had pools, and being given the responsibility to cut the grass is something you can never experience in an apartment complex.

>he doesn't want to turn his lawn clippings into goat cheese, or goat meat if you have enough land to support a herd

what did he mean by this

Mr Mcmansion tear down this thread.

This is the most 56% thread I’ve seen in a while

youre a fag and wish you lived in a house like that, it's probably worth more than your life stupid croat.

the feedom to shart your pants and that's about it

Our houses can outlast any weather, yours fall apart like they were made of cards.

Too bad there weren't sprawling McMansion neighborhoods in the 80s, they could have taken Yeltsin on a drive through one of those instead of to the grocery store.

>"See this? This is how every American lives, in a big fucking mansion you damn commie."

Post pic of your dwelling with time stamp, faggot.

I love the coloured wooden houses in New England. Pic related in in Concord, MA

This is a Mansion, not a Mcmansion. This horribly designed and distasteful. Probably a waterway in the back with jetskis and a boat. Probably FL.

>Got Wood?

>dryvit exterior in rainy, humid florida

the horror

>America
>Hurricanes
>Forest fires
>Snowstorms
>Build wood houses

>Europe
>At peace with nature
>Build brick houses that can withstand anything nature could throw at us

stucco and the beach are synonymous user.

Lets see how that log cabin holds up when compared to the brick house when they have to take on an F4 tornado.

I am mega jelly of your stone houses/shops. I wish this was a thing in the US. Houses would be so fucking cheap if we just blasted the rock from under our feet in stead of using deplete forests. Stone is an almost limitless resource. Im sad now.

Except thats not true in the least bit, most houses around were i live are made of concrete and plaster, the best building materials you can get

Mcmansion Hell is run by a female

I love this

>Examples of all of these concrete houses?

Usually the concrete is hidden.
Usually concrete floors and carrying walls, but a brick facade for aesthetic reasons.

This is literally called "concrete village" (betondorp) and is very unique.

stone houses aren't that rare, they're all over Eastern Pennsylvania. I do wish they were more common in town settings rather than farmhouses

>thinks bricks in burgerland offer structural support

my house is 80 years old and looks like it was just built.

West of the Appalachians you dont see them very much. East coast is old as fuck and you can find stone buildings along the entire coast, even in the florida keys.

Stone is very expensive to work into shape and transport.
You won't find perfect brick shaped rocks just lying around the place you want to build.

What is nice about stone is it essentially lasts forever and can be reused.

>Garages are for cars unless you are a fucking hoarding slob

>youre a fag and wish you lived in a house like that, it's probably worth more than your life stupid croat.

that house is utter tackiness, you have nog taste

pic rel is white, not your 56% taste McFlorida house

TFW just bought an awesome mcmansion

Most of our older houses (and a lot of new ones) are made of wood.

>wooden houses

sure if you live in a cuck state

>Concord, MA

That house probably cost 800k or more.

God Tier British Houses: All Closed in together with no privacy and no land

How can amerilards even compete?
>A Central European country's Parliament building looks better than your entire XX. century architectural """achievements"""

Do you have a competition to paint the neighborhood in the faggiest way possible?

We're apparently not Europe then, because fucking fire stations are wooden here

>TFW just bought an awesome mcmansion

I mean at least you have a house, mcmansion is better than nothing but we have to have good optics

u jelly?

thats a neat house desu

What's the story in Balamory?