Anthony Peterson
Anthony Peterson

europoors btfo

Colton Gomez
Colton Gomez

Shitty mcmansion in ops pic

Tyler Smith
Tyler Smith

Go back to McMansion Hell and weep about hillary losing.

Charles Sullivan
Charles Sullivan

but thats the most efficient shape

Leo Martinez
Leo Martinez

freedom to run through walls
honestly sounds pretty sweet desu

Matthew Wright
Matthew Wright

That's actually really nice brickwork, McMansions have little bands of manufactured stone called wainscots, and 3' high manufactured stone columns

Christopher Foster
Christopher Foster

Concrete forms are getting popular. I know some old dude that literally built himself a castle.

Charles Richardson
Charles Richardson

McMansion Hell

its runned by a shitty hipster liberal probably but his points are spot on your architectue is dogshit and croatia village tier, so do smth about it

i wouldnt be surprise if it were fake brick glued on

Ian Price
Ian Price

Pic related is a wooden house. What you have is a cardboard box piece of shit.

Mason Rodriguez
Mason Rodriguez

Log houses leak air like crazy, have fun with your AC and heating bill and on top of that condensation.

Logan Brown
Logan Brown

Examples of all of these concrete houses? Ive seen plenty of wooden euro houses.

Brody Butler
Brody Butler

If some beaner makes you one, sure. Wooden houses are cool in the summer and warm in the winter.

Elijah Morgan
Elijah Morgan

What are inspections?
That's new construction. No one is going to spend that money on a new place and not get it insulated.

Jace Miller
Jace Miller

How many guns can you have in your house in Europe ?

Dominic Nguyen
Dominic Nguyen

No, it's an inherent problem with logs. See energy.gov/energysaver/energy-efficiency-log-homes

also search "Log houses leak forum"

Landon Gomez
Landon Gomez

How many niggers do you have in America?

Luke Turner
Luke Turner

no gutters

Why do people do this? Does it not rain?

Ethan Bailey
Ethan Bailey

if you lived in a creepy euro country you'd want a stone house also.... gives you a few more seconds with your family before the communists murder you for offending muslims

Nathan Ramirez
Nathan Ramirez

if you lived in a creepy euro country you'd want a stone house also

WHITE stone house - last up to 500years
AMERICANA brick house - lasts up to 250 years
56% plywood house - lasts 50 years max

Alexander Wilson
Alexander Wilson

house without a crawl space...

Is this some, government allotted house you have pictured here?

on stupid fucking niggers buy slab houses...

Don't tell me it has a basement, because it'd still be raised off the ground if it were properly built.
t.multimilliondollarcontractor

Brandon Taylor
Brandon Taylor

Redpilled me on McMansions goyim. Never heard if that term before.

Sebastian Hall
Sebastian Hall

Yanks
Wooden house
Falls over with a bit of wind

Euro
Stone houses
Withstand multiple decades of abuse
Withstand German bombing
Older than Yank land itself

Dominic Brown
Dominic Brown

Never heard if that term before
underageb&

Tyler Wood
Tyler Wood

don't know what you're trying to request, McMansions are just massive, sprawling suburban development homes. Their main feature is that they are built around the inside and have hideous, weird, exteriors with cheap materials and gaudy, cheap, furnishing

Juan Flores
Juan Flores

Europe
wind
house

America
wind
no house

Xavier Phillips
Xavier Phillips

McMansions=Built for show, and not for practicality or pragmatism.
have 150g yearly income.
get into generation debt by buying plot of land in neighborhood development and building house that is 100% show in neighborhood where everyone fell for the meme.

Low crime though....

Alexander Gutierrez
Alexander Gutierrez

Wooden houses cheap and temporary (because of termites).

Noah Cooper
Noah Cooper

they're temporary though. It's a ghastly cycle and I think it should be regulated by forcing the developer and subsequent buyers to, on every sale and purchase, pay into a fund that will ultimately tear it down because old suburban developments become hives of drug usage and crime

Nathaniel Nelson
Nathaniel Nelson

America
wind
no house
engineering
house
wind
house

Gavin Lewis
Gavin Lewis

Step aside, son. Let the greatest generation show you how its done.

Affordable, good looking, and perfect amount of space for a small family. A McMansion with 4 people living inside feels empty, and every one has a dining room and at least 2 other rooms that are never used. A small ranch style home encourages family togetherness, McMansions promote segregation within the home. Bring back the ranch!

Ethan Turner
Ethan Turner

My god.
Those bricks are stacked so well. Those columns leading up to that arch. As if it was built on a hallowed ground blessed with no "settling in" cracks.
The Windows Don't have to be barred.
The lawn actually has grass on it.
Cool green grass.
No wonder the grits are so complacent. Their civilization really did go too far.

Ethan Butler
Ethan Butler

they're temporary though
you're thinking more towards the puzzle houses after WW2, where families would be pretty much given homes.

McMansion developments are usually developments by people constrained by the reality of tangible costs of building. They will 1 falter on their investment, or 2. be hyper involved. Either way the most important thing to them is keeping face, and the "neighborhood" itself is the same. Everyone's grass is cut, everyone toes the line, they're actually choice neighborhoods and good for everyone in the community, but a pretty shinny penny is being made off of them.

Jordan Walker
Jordan Walker

Getting killed by a homosexual manlet police officer with an assault rifle because you are drunk doesn't sound that free to me.

Xavier Johnson
Xavier Johnson

be american
have no history

Angel Cooper
Angel Cooper

bring back the ranch
but also .01 acres of property
nah m8
get out of the suburbs

Parker Parker
Parker Parker

How do you feel about brick face or adobe. I'm finishing up a 6 year stay in a mix adobe/concrete house and its been ok. I prefer brick exterior on wood frame, however.

Blake Wright
Blake Wright

A small ranch style home encourages family togetherness, McMansions promote segregation within the home. Bring back the ranch!

your pic is stunning and tri ps confirm that!

Chase Long
Chase Long

Second Empire is best Empire

Charles Rogers
Charles Rogers

keep this shit on /int/
this is why flags should be removed

Josiah Harris
Josiah Harris

Houses would be better if they were all Prairie/Usonian.

Jayden Wood
Jayden Wood

brick face...

MEME HARDER FRIEND.

The whole house needs to be of the same quality.

Asher Cox
Asher Cox

be italian
have no future

Carter Murphy
Carter Murphy

Its all about the right suburb. My childhood was awesome because of where I grew up. It was a suburb but unincorporated from the township so there was still a lot of woods, no neighborhood association bullshit and it had a natural layout, not the robotic preplanned grid of newer suburban developments. A river ran right through my neighborhood so we used to fish and jump off the bridge when it flooded. We'd build forts in the wood and shoot BB guns, had a ton of friends it was great. I couldn't have had that experience either in the city or out in the boonies. Suburbs can be great but when its all Mexican mowed grass, identical houses and concrete they suck. The suburb from the movie Sandlot is like my ideal place to live.

youtube.com/watch?v=ao0vXBJqODE

Michael Gomez
Michael Gomez

Prairie/Usonian

style over function. no garage and bad heating

Lucas Cox
Lucas Cox

low windows
asymmetrical
This house makes me ree.

Nicholas Wright
Nicholas Wright

style over function

Incorrect. They were built to each client's size/scale and put what was necessary over frivolity.

no garage

Good. Garages are garish and only serve as a closet. People are better off with less.

bad heating

As Wright said, "If the roof leaks, the house wasn't inventive enough." Blame the contractor, not the architect.

Samuel Wilson
Samuel Wilson

yup

Ryder Lopez
Ryder Lopez

Same here. I was lucky enough to also grow up by the ocean. I think you either need to by water or mountains...

No matter how much money or resources you have, this is what you need to be looking for if your main concern is raising a family. Sadly, but obviously away from blacks.

John Hernandez
John Hernandez

Also, I'd like to add that while I like the idea of having a lot of land, I could care less about having a big lawn. Its just more grass to take care of. I have a small plot that I live on but I own ten acres in another state. If I ever want to go do innawoods activities I can go hang out there in my trailer.

Jace Flores
Jace Flores

well i grew up in a city in europe in an apartment building. not a small apartment either. the neighbourhood is hundreds of kids not 30. never bored, ton of friends for life. cant imagine suburban bullshit with 2 friends.

Juan Jenkins
Juan Jenkins

just fence it in and get some goats to mow it for you

Juan Young
Juan Young

what are robotic mowers

Adam Ward
Adam Ward

That sounds like a lot of fun but what is there to really do except get in trouble? Sounds good from a kids perspective but feels risky as a parent.

Jack Garcia
Jack Garcia

As Wright said, "If the roof leaks, the house wasn't inventive enough." Blame the contractor, not the architect.

this is bs, architects are cjers that are into design awards not into building PLACES FOR LIVING.
Sure you can make a good isoloation on a house that is all glass but youll spend 1million on glass itself.

Unsonian was proto-pozz within architecture and it gave birth to lesbian postmodern design of today

Camden King
Camden King

Just because they work like slaves doesn't mean you can call them robots. They're actually a very passionate people.

Camden Thompson
Camden Thompson

I don't know Europe, but I have family in Manhattan. Apartment life is no where near the life you can have in a suburb. You have space to work on cars, park a boat, ride dirt bikes, shoot bb guns, pick fights with other kids, etc.

My friend's dad let us build a quarter pipe in his back yard, then also let us put a trampoline next to it. Finally turned into a half pipe. Other friends had pools, and being given the responsibility to cut the grass is something you can never experience in an apartment complex.

Ayden Richardson
Ayden Richardson

he doesn't want to turn his lawn clippings into goat cheese, or goat meat if you have enough land to support a herd

Wyatt Foster
Wyatt Foster

what did he mean by this

Wyatt Gutierrez
Wyatt Gutierrez

Mr Mcmansion tear down this thread.

Adam Martin
Adam Martin

This is the most 56% thread I’ve seen in a while

Matthew Brown
Matthew Brown

youre a fag and wish you lived in a house like that, it's probably worth more than your life stupid croat.

Jacob Price
Jacob Price

the feedom to shart your pants and that's about it

Jaxon Williams
Jaxon Williams

Our houses can outlast any weather, yours fall apart like they were made of cards.

Matthew Wright
Matthew Wright

Too bad there weren't sprawling McMansion neighborhoods in the 80s, they could have taken Yeltsin on a drive through one of those instead of to the grocery store.

"See this? This is how every American lives, in a big fucking mansion you damn commie."

Henry Moore
Henry Moore

Post pic of your dwelling with time stamp, faggot.

Jordan Howard
Jordan Howard

I love the coloured wooden houses in New England. Pic related in in Concord, MA

Jonathan Collins
Jonathan Collins

This is a Mansion, not a Mcmansion. This horribly designed and distasteful. Probably a waterway in the back with jetskis and a boat. Probably FL.

Samuel Peterson
Samuel Peterson

Got Wood?

Jackson James
Jackson James

dryvit exterior in rainy, humid florida

the horror

Jack Hernandez
Jack Hernandez

America
Hurricanes
Forest fires
Snowstorms
Build wood houses

Europe
At peace with nature
Build brick houses that can withstand anything nature could throw at us

Samuel Evans
Samuel Evans

stucco and the beach are synonymous user.

Julian Cox
Julian Cox

Lets see how that log cabin holds up when compared to the brick house when they have to take on an F4 tornado.

Asher Morales
Asher Morales

I am mega jelly of your stone houses/shops. I wish this was a thing in the US. Houses would be so fucking cheap if we just blasted the rock from under our feet in stead of using deplete forests. Stone is an almost limitless resource. Im sad now.

Oliver Watson
Oliver Watson

Except thats not true in the least bit, most houses around were i live are made of concrete and plaster, the best building materials you can get

Jayden Young
Jayden Young

Mcmansion Hell is run by a female

Landon King
Landon King

I love this

Jason Reyes
Jason Reyes

Examples of all of these concrete houses?

Usually the concrete is hidden.
Usually concrete floors and carrying walls, but a brick facade for aesthetic reasons.

This is literally called "concrete village" (betondorp) and is very unique.

Cooper Collins
Cooper Collins

stone houses aren't that rare, they're all over Eastern Pennsylvania. I do wish they were more common in town settings rather than farmhouses

Tyler Taylor
Tyler Taylor

thinks bricks in burgerland offer structural support

Hudson Barnes
Hudson Barnes

my house is 80 years old and looks like it was just built.

David Scott
David Scott

West of the Appalachians you dont see them very much. East coast is old as fuck and you can find stone buildings along the entire coast, even in the florida keys.

Michael Collins
Michael Collins

Stone is very expensive to work into shape and transport.
You won't find perfect brick shaped rocks just lying around the place you want to build.

What is nice about stone is it essentially lasts forever and can be reused.

Leo Scott
Leo Scott

Garages are for cars unless you are a fucking hoarding slob

Jeremiah Wood
Jeremiah Wood

youre a fag and wish you lived in a house like that, it's probably worth more than your life stupid croat.

that house is utter tackiness, you have nog taste

pic rel is white, not your 56% taste McFlorida house

Christopher Price
Christopher Price

TFW just bought an awesome mcmansion

Hunter Ward
Hunter Ward

Most of our older houses (and a lot of new ones) are made of wood.

Elijah Foster
Elijah Foster

wooden houses

sure if you live in a cuck state

Luis Edwards
Luis Edwards

Concord, MA

That house probably cost 800k or more.

Nathaniel Gray
Nathaniel Gray

God Tier British Houses: All Closed in together with no privacy and no land

Ayden Gutierrez
Ayden Gutierrez

<poorfag detected

Colton Diaz
Colton Diaz

How can amerilards even compete?
A Central European country's Parliament building looks better than your entire XX. century architectural """achievements"""

Dylan Wilson
Dylan Wilson

Do you have a competition to paint the neighborhood in the faggiest way possible?

Jackson Clark
Jackson Clark

We're apparently not Europe then, because fucking fire stations are wooden here

Mason Campbell
Mason Campbell

TFW just bought an awesome mcmansion

I mean at least you have a house, mcmansion is better than nothing but we have to have good optics

Joseph Phillips
Joseph Phillips

u jelly?

Oliver Ramirez
Oliver Ramirez

thats a neat house desu

Liam Johnson
Liam Johnson

What's the story in Balamory?

Samuel Stewart
Samuel Stewart

Concrete is a liability in a tornado.

William Cook
William Cook

More or less all of our suburban areas have houses made from wood.

Jordan Hill
Jordan Hill

Move aside faggots. God tier slavic aesthetic coming through

Logan King
Logan King

this house is fucking hideous
is right

Julian Flores
Julian Flores

Don't blame the bean, they only work with what the greedy contractors give them. Usually, the lowest bid wins the job to save the project (((managers))) money.

Brayden Green
Brayden Green

I just makes more sense where you live. You guys have forests and it wasn't really practical to create quarries given the shortness of your summer season, the ice, and the snow. By the time modern machinery made that more feasible, stone houses had already been phased out in most of Europe.

Nathan Myers
Nathan Myers

slavic aesthetic
Looks like a baltic cuckshed.

Lincoln Bailey
Lincoln Bailey

It's just you who have a competition to make as many people as possible suicidal, Ivan.

Eli Williams
Eli Williams

Slavic witch huts are bretty cool.

William Price
William Price

:(
More modern?

Dylan Roberts
Dylan Roberts

Yep, nailed it.

We had abundance of wood (and pretty low population density). It wasn't until the great city fires of the 1600's and 1700's that they began with stone buildings in the cities. That's why most our buildings ain't older than the 1700s except churches and some few fortresses etc.

Luis Myers
Luis Myers

Tiny isolated """second empire""" virgin Mcmansions

vs

ENTIRE SECOND EMPIRE CHAD CITIES

How can americans even compete?

Alexander Moore
Alexander Moore

That feel when being drug around neighborhood in the snow on old BZ, Morey, Toobz, body boards (because Dad traded a car to a professional surfboard shaper that nignogged out and didn't deliver so you can't even the waves next summer) huffing Volvo exhaust.

You need a neighborhood fag.

Dominic Jenkins
Dominic Jenkins

this is what American houses should strive for, DO NOT support ugly bloated Texas mcmansion
this is probably the most beautiful building I ever have seen in person

Christian Reed
Christian Reed

Our dystopian eversprawling suburbia is better than their dystopian eversprawling suburbia.

Landon Evans
Landon Evans

We probably could if we were a continent of monarchies locked in a 2000 year dick measuring competition with each other.

Lincoln Brooks
Lincoln Brooks

Japan has earthquake often. A house of bricks and stones is danger at earthquake time.
And there are many forests in the land.
Therefore Japanese house is wooden in historically.

Kayden Gonzalez
Kayden Gonzalez

EU memeflag

Talks shit about suburbia

oh thep pottery.

Jaxon Reyes
Jaxon Reyes

Also, 95% of the population used to live on farms and rural areas until the late 1800's.

Liam Parker
Liam Parker

looks good brother, big fan of your architectural style

Landon Campbell
Landon Campbell

Looks kinda cold building houses with paper doors tho

Dylan Carter
Dylan Carter

10/10 house

Hudson Perez
Hudson Perez

I like smaller Queen Anne or Georgian estate homes, especially the stone ones in the UK and Ireland. This is a bit more Federal, as it's later and and in the US but it's the only one I've seen that's stone as opposed to brick

Christian Murphy
Christian Murphy

shoes on carpet
this is disgusting

Christian Cooper
Christian Cooper

Soon

Joseph Davis
Joseph Davis

there's usually a glass walkway outside

Julian Moore
Julian Moore

Sorry Russia, this was meant for

Also, fat black friend that got jumped by a bunch of white kids, and beat the dog piss out of 1 of them is cool I guess, is screaming @ 5mph and we all go back to his house eat snow cream.

Oliver Brown
Oliver Brown

they've been talking about it for years of turning the James A. Farley building into a new Penn Station. I think I heard that they're actually going to do it, but will only move a few lines there

Jace Robinson
Jace Robinson

my kitchen is bigger than your whole house

giant swimming pool in the back yard

can shoot a 50 cal in my backyard

no muslims for 100s of miles

Tell me more, Nigel

Luis Kelly
Luis Kelly

The poetry is lost on me mah boï, considering there is litteraly no relation between the EU as an institution and suburbia.

Then again you may be a parroting newfag that attacks meme flags anywhere they pop up for no reason.

Andrew Clark
Andrew Clark

ITT no one posts the best form of American architecture
Yankee faggots

Jeremiah Watson
Jeremiah Watson

I have some issues with design elements of this house, but it was constructed recently.. a hell of a lot more tasteful than McMansions.

Gabriel Thomas
Gabriel Thomas

euros so poor they need a house to last 500 years

LMAO. Just get a new one faggot.

Joseph Gonzalez
Joseph Gonzalez

Freedom's just another word, for nothing left to lose

Jacob Miller
Jacob Miller

i bet thats in the north east of the US. We have similar homes in Essex UK.

Tyler Scott
Tyler Scott

this is what America must recognize with our architecture, we have a unique style we must cultivate! have another one, not American but nice

Aaron Stewart
Aaron Stewart

Really find the porches on Plantation homes ugly, but I guess they're necessary if you live in the tropics

Lucas Gutierrez
Lucas Gutierrez

Which was honestly a matter of necessity. They couldn't be bothered to waste time cutting and carving stone all summer. They had to toil on the farm just to have enough food and money to deal with the winter. Especially with a low population density making it difficult to spread the work load enough to build intricate stone buildings and still have enough food to go around by the time the ground froze. Living at high latitudes can easily turn into a struggle for subsistence, and I am impressed how well the Scandinavians have turned it into an art form.

Samuel Perez
Samuel Perez

that's actually shockingly tasteful, and accurate. Shame the garage isn't in the back

Blake Gray
Blake Gray

you're fucking lost faggot. The EU preaches what... suburbia is their objective, of course that only at face value. AND of course a suburbia that directly reflects the artificial and arbitrary statics of the world x,y,z.

The E.U. is a cancer, that nullifies it's epitome. You guys are doomed to rule under the hand of me, and people like me... TRUMP.

David Young
David Young

It's a cooling system. To keep sunlight directly off windows.

Sebastian James
Sebastian James

that looks nothing alike but yes it's in the Northeast

Jaxson Anderson
Jaxson Anderson

Thread is missing an African entry.

Justin Hughes
Justin Hughes

Exactly. Our style is a mixture of numerous styles, as is everything in America. Our architecture is very much an eclectic of French, German, and British features. here is Mark Twain's house for instance.

Andrew Morgan
Andrew Morgan

It's really on the midwest where houses are built inclimate to the potential disasters. Along the Eastern Seaboard where hurricanes are prevalent houses are built out of concrete block with extremely high rated windows and extra roof fasteners.

Robert King
Robert King

euros so poor they need a house to last 500 years
LMAO. Just get a new one faggot.

PEAK 56

this is what America must recognize with our architecture, we have a unique style we must cultivate

art deco seems to fit you perfectly - architects are lefty snobs usually but mcmansion hell has plenty of good points on the ugliness of your middle class

Ian Brown
Ian Brown

no affordable housing ITT

Anthony Moore
Anthony Moore

The extent of American sprawl is an order of magnitude greater than that in Europe.

Jacob Moore
Jacob Moore

literally orc architecture
worse even

Jack Diaz
Jack Diaz

I don't know, do you?

Noah Moore
Noah Moore

construction began in 1885
Emmanuel wasn't king of unified italy until 1861(nearly 100 years after my country was founded)
lol """history"""

Oliver Walker
Oliver Walker

Lol scary how right you are.

Orc house:

Justin Diaz
Justin Diaz

African House:

Hudson Cook
Hudson Cook

what's better? being unable to afford a home and living with mommy and daddy at age 30 in a stone house or living on your own with land in a home made of wood?

Joseph Fisher
Joseph Fisher

we have many styles unique to us, saltboxes in the Northeast, plantation style in the south, colonials in the mid Atlantic, foursquares in the Midwest, craftsmans and bungalows in the West, these must be saved from the modernists! we must not end up like this!

Samuel Brown
Samuel Brown

stick
mansion
stick houses were an interesting thing in ~1900s Americana but I don't think they really count as a "McMansion." They are expensive to own tho because of all the upkeep requires highly skilled craftsmen; most that are still around are deemed "historical" (can't be torn down, must be kept original by owners)

Jackson Martinez
Jackson Martinez

Did a feasibility study of accurate Georgian townhouse construction with a developer friend a couple years back and figured that there wasn't an appropriate market. I'd post it if I wasn't absolutely sure that it would come back to me somehow and I'd be doxxed

James Scott
James Scott

Art deco and art nouveau are pretty cool to be honest

Brayden Hall
Brayden Hall

Comfy place to build a home.

Angel Walker
Angel Walker

best house in this thread,

Eli Richardson
Eli Richardson

leak like crazy
It’s not the 1700s anymore. The insulation and sealing are ridiculous now.

Noah Jones
Noah Jones

USSR
Houses made of bones and sculls of our enemies

Asher Gonzalez
Asher Gonzalez

Europe
concrete houses
Sounds like a prison building.

Chase Carter
Chase Carter

I once heard foreigners are puzzled when they see our traditional houses are made of wood but our traditional pigpens and cowsheds are made of stone. Pic related upper building is for pigs and cattle, lower for their masters.

Jackson Walker
Jackson Walker

wasn't an appropriate market

Like government subsidized row housing development isn't the icing on the cake...

Liam Hill
Liam Hill

That house would be over a million in Europe, Canada, or Australia

Gavin Jones
Gavin Jones

Do you have something that do not look like weapon?

Lucas White
Lucas White

why do they hate trees and flowers?

this makes me sad

Cooper Flores
Cooper Flores

foursquares in the Midwest, craftsmans and bungalows in the West, these must be saved from the modernists

modernist

user, those are all modern style like artdecto, do not mix modernism with postmodernism. USA is based on modernism

1 500 000usd

Luis Torres
Luis Torres

That neighborhood looks like a bookshelf. Disgusting.

Jaxon Moore
Jaxon Moore

You couldnt PAY me $1.4 million to live in San Jose unless California goes sans Joses.

Parker Adams
Parker Adams

Lmao that fucking window railing on the front what the fuck, some fuck probably paid 7 figures for that shit

Ian Gomez
Ian Gomez

I live in a grade 1 listed Georgian townhouse, it's comfy af

Andrew Bailey
Andrew Bailey

In America, we have stone buildings, and that building would be ONE house instead of SIX.

Justin Mitchell
Justin Mitchell

Why is that, though?

Nathan Parker
Nathan Parker

I live in a 1 room cabin with a rock fireplace, works for me.

Daniel Gutierrez
Daniel Gutierrez

In America, we have stone buildings

you have drywall, african mudhut is a better natural isolator than the crap you use on mcmansions

Gavin Carter
Gavin Carter

This kinda looks neoclassical/paladin like Monticello. This is by far my favorite style. My home will be modeled after this style.

Isaac Hall
Isaac Hall

FOR SALE
Please contact Berkshire Hathaway. lol.

Ian Ward
Ian Ward

The only faggots that unironically use the term "mcmansion" are europoors and jew yorkers

Cooper Hall
Cooper Hall

New buildings in Europe use drywall too. But yes, drywall sucks. Lat and plaster is nice, but the plaster cracks to shit over time and needs constant repair.

Joseph Edwards
Joseph Edwards

God damn that's aesthetic. Very jelly over here in my mcmansion. Isn't nipland pretty much all sardine can apartments now in days anyway? I can't imagine most of the homes built that way

Christopher Reyes
Christopher Reyes

The logs on the outside are just for show, dude

Gavin Hall
Gavin Hall

It depends where you live, I live near Pittsburgh and most houses have a brick 1st floor and a wooden 2nd floor.

Aiden Ward
Aiden Ward

:*( My house is wood but that's because it was built in 1892

My neighbors all have brick houses but we live on a fault line

so good luck fuckers

Caleb Mitchell
Caleb Mitchell

Pretty clever m8

Chase Stewart
Chase Stewart

Do you have more of these photos. I’m really digging this meme.

Carter Rivera
Carter Rivera

tfw my highschool is older than your country
founded 1257

Jace Lopez
Jace Lopez

I would ironically live in this.

Anthony Thompson
Anthony Thompson

The bants are strong. I understand that it is expensive only because of the real estate market in san jose. That is a shitty house honestly. Run of the mill middle class home in the 1960s. Pretty fucking retarded.

Tyler Howard
Tyler Howard

rate my house m8s

Samuel White
Samuel White

Most houses up to 10 floors where i live is wooden. I lie in a wooden house right now.

Nothing wrong with stone, brick or concrete houses in south europe because their problem is getting heat out, mine and our problem in north europe is keeping heat in (only -10C right now).

Eli Howard
Eli Howard

Well when the humans are 5x the size of everyone else in the world you probably need bigger houses

Cameron Flores
Cameron Flores

Yeah, that's fucking awesome actually. Kind of wish I had been born in Britain sometimes.

Brayden Nguyen
Brayden Nguyen

tfw my house is bigger than your highschool
costed <$200,000

Kayden Rivera
Kayden Rivera

I hate new houses, and I spent 6 summers building them. Fortunately for my family we live in a stone farmhouse in Pennsylvania.

Mason Jackson
Mason Jackson

caring about a bunch if study numbers

silly yuropeens

Luis Wilson
Luis Wilson

New buildings in Europe use drywall too.

not that I know of, I have some drywall inside appartment but that is a newer upgrade, I didnt know it even existed until then.

Easy for instal and electrics but horrible horrible material for isolation and drilling furniture, short lasting, possibly cancer inducing etc.

we also have a 100year old stone house on the coast and you dont even need cooling systems in that house in the midddle of summer, and in winter house heats up brilliantly. stone is God tier for a reason, then brick.

mcmansionhell. com

stone is brilliant for keeping heat in, both in fact. your problem is availability of stone or quarries.

Joshua Evans
Joshua Evans

Don't know why they put a that shitty white section on the right. Besides nobody likes ranch style houses.

Joseph Cruz
Joseph Cruz

looks like a Belgian house.

on second thought, it looks much better than a Belgian house

Dominic Smith
Dominic Smith

who the fuck uses drywall as insulation? You use actual insulators for that.
Drywalls are used as inner walls because they're more resistant to fire.

Brandon Roberts
Brandon Roberts

I would rather live in a small house with superb craftsmanship that is built to the nines than live in a huge mcmansion.

Justin Thomas
Justin Thomas

What the fucking fuck is that house

That house looks like it kills peoples childlike wonder and innocence

Cameron Walker
Cameron Walker

Yes, there's not a single stone house in america and not a single wooden house in europe

Levi Jones
Levi Jones

Have they scavenged some old church for stone and merged it with bricks?

Ian Smith
Ian Smith

They say that wooden cowsheds rot quickly because of the dung and urine. A wooden house for people will last a long time so it's not necessary to use stone except in the foundation.

Zachary King
Zachary King

The Belgians are on a whole other level when it comes to houses

Brayden Russell
Brayden Russell

I would say 75% of the houses in Umea north Sweden where i live is wooden. Even higher ratios up north, Stockholm i guess (and i guess) is like 50% wooden and 50% stone/brick/concrete.

Leo Allen
Leo Allen

needing insulation and heaters
it's called wearing more clothes

Jackson Morgan
Jackson Morgan

I hate drywall. I used to install it and it is just a really, really cheap building material. They are flame resistant, but its not really going to make a huge difference if your house is actually on fire.

Brayden Martin
Brayden Martin

he doesn't even comfy

Adrian Brown
Adrian Brown

well compared to the old world yeah, it's all modernist
t. mcmansion dweller

Jason Turner
Jason Turner

I chuckled; have a (You).

Carter Peterson
Carter Peterson

This whole house is fucked up, but what the hell is this?

Aaron Lewis
Aaron Lewis

elephant lake pride

Tyler Reyes
Tyler Reyes

we wuz kangs

Jose Nguyen
Jose Nguyen

This looks like it was bombed and they just didn't feel like knocking the rest down, so instead they just built a roof over it.

Benjamin Collins
Benjamin Collins

t. jealous jew yorker residing in 400sqft apartment for $1500 to his kike landlord every month

Juan Lopez
Juan Lopez

possibly cancer inducing etc.
on if it comes from china

horrible material for isolation
I thought drywall was actually really good for sound dampening and isolation -that it was sonically, a very "dead" material.

Nolan Robinson
Nolan Robinson

*only

Isaiah Adams
Isaiah Adams

I bet that is exactly what happened when I look at the arch over the door.

Jacob Rogers
Jacob Rogers

Really nice landscaping. Also checked.

Elijah White
Elijah White

That's a googleable image, and/but I have an open dock like that has stairs into a floating dock with a boat and jetskis on brackish water. I built in multiple fire fire pits, and an all brick grill.. SO COMFY.

Gavin Foster
Gavin Foster

tfw no glass and concrete box clad in timber

Cooper Kelly
Cooper Kelly

tfw russia was like that once but now it's all about commieblocks

Adrian Wood
Adrian Wood

that's a fucking commie block. Also, lol at that red cuckmobile.

Christian Cruz
Christian Cruz

Jew York
1500/month

LOL!

Lucas Powell
Lucas Powell

Who wants to live in someone's old house where probably 10 ppl have died...euro fag to broke to build his own house...

Aaron Morris
Aaron Morris

This is what my house looks like, except the front door is in the middle and our farm has a different color-scheme with the shutters. feelsgoodman

Kayden Stewart
Kayden Stewart

McMansion is a very apt term that is widely used, why would I not use it? I also live in a brick (not prefabbed!) house not in a city

Mason Ward
Mason Ward

Even higher ratios up north, Stockholm i guess (and i guess) is like 50% wooden and 50% stone/brick/concrete.

that is because you have plenty of wood, not bacause stone is bad for heat isolation. brits have pletny of stone houses, but they have far more quarries etc. pure wood is also pretty good, bad for fires obsiously but still good and longlasting if quality.

stone is brilliant material for walls - good for hard summer, good for cold winter. trully material of kangz.

sound dampening

dont know about that, probably true, but for heat isolation its way inferior to red brick.

The only faggots that unironically use the term "mcmansion" are europoors and jew yorkers

its an ugly china neoconservative build style and pic you posted is a mansion, not mcmansion.

10/10

Joseph Hughes
Joseph Hughes

Or no lochside grand designs house

Logan Myers
Logan Myers

industrial isolation
having writing of the isolation brand on the isolation plate inside your house

Xavier Williams
Xavier Williams

That mcmansion is disgusting

Ryan Ward
Ryan Ward

explain the difference then, faggot
and pic you posted is a mansion, not mcmansion
I posted a pic of fucking grass

Josiah Robinson
Josiah Robinson

LOL this is what you find nice? Yankees really are disgusting

Leo Jenkins
Leo Jenkins

It's not about the looks or amount of rooms. American houses look ok and are to some extent properly designed. It's about THIS (pic related).

I can't properly fuck my wife in the house that I live in because you can hear every sound. It's like living in a fucking cardboard box, tho a big one.

I have the cash to buy such a vinyl box but will never do. I simply can't pay several hundred thousand bucks for a doghouse. American truly do not understand the value of their money and what the same money can buy you in other countries. Construction industry in America is stuck at 19th century level. I still remember how I was explaining to my colleagues what a water heating system is, aluminum radiators etc. They were looking at me as I was from another planet and one said oh, yes, I remember I've seen something like that when I was in Paris, lol. Not to mention that american houses do not have windowsills, that's so fucking annoying. And they usually don't have proper lighting in living rooms, only fucking lamps, really like in 19th century.

Samuel Ortiz
Samuel Ortiz

That house is choice as fuck. All the glass on the waterside is just showing off though. It's really close to the water too. Nice house though. They need to boss out and build a a koi pond in the waterway, or a surface pool.

Juan Ramirez
Juan Ramirez

It only costs $300,000 a few years ago.

Alexander Hernandez
Alexander Hernandez

the pic isn't just taken at an angle, the lens is heavily distorting the image. idk if she's right about the fake keystone

Cameron Sanders
Cameron Sanders

heat isolation its way inferior to red brick.
just build your house from old tires and mud then

Nathaniel Perez
Nathaniel Perez

pic related was designed by an American architect

The reason architecture in the US is so shit is because developers want to develop as much square meters for the lowest price possible. The exact same thing is happening in Europe. We should feel lucky previous generations built such awesome buildings for us to enjoy.

Dylan Russell
Dylan Russell

this thread proves that the only good threads on Sup Forums are only tangentially related to politics

Parker Stewart
Parker Stewart

concrete houses
Have fun with that Soviet crackerbox.

Jackson Walker
Jackson Walker

Steam heat is meh, when it works 100% its like living in the tropics, but its very spotty. Although given that's probably the result of my house being 215 years old and not having proper insulation, its still a good system overall.

Sebastian Jenkins
Sebastian Jenkins

Is that a fucking african skyscraper?

Samuel Ramirez
Samuel Ramirez

I posted a pic of fucking grass

...that belonged to the house in the back.

dat pic

IS THAT PLYWOOD!!!!????

just build your house from old tires and mud then

BRICK=UPGRADED MUD

optics are ideological.

Samuel Fisher
Samuel Fisher

This. Here's a basic of all american suburban homes.

1). Brick or plastic, this is the outermost layer, purely cosmetic.
2). Vapour barrier (thick polly or tar paper if over 30 years old)
3). 1/2 inch plywood (this is the best) or 1/2 inch builtrite (absolute garbage, this is cardboard).
4). 2x6 (can be 2x4 if over 30 years old, HUD standards and all that bullshit) stud walls, usually western pine, cheap, sturdy, can last.
5) Fiberglass insulation, r34+, some homes over 50 years old can have newspaper as insulation. I've done multiple high end remodels on homes and have found newspapers from 1897+.
6. Another vapour barrier (polly, thick)
7.) Gypsum board (strong, does not burn easy) or pine 1/2 inch lathboard + plaster (paper machete).

Sebastian Nelson
Sebastian Nelson

You think that's a commie block?
I'll show you a commie block.

Although you might as well call them Migrants Blocks. I can smell the Turks by just looking at the picture...

Kayden King
Kayden King

It's pretty old now, but still one of my favourites that's been on Grand Designs. Mostly because of the water, I'm not going to lie.

rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-36024508.html

Wyatt Edwards
Wyatt Edwards

that building is terrible interesting. I'm guessing it's municipal, and that the tower is also part of it?

Luis Long
Luis Long

the tower of babbling

Eli Lewis
Eli Lewis

mfw will never afford a house on Wal-Mart salary.

Lincoln Green
Lincoln Green

I assume the satellite dishes are located on the other side of that building?

Jaxon Rogers
Jaxon Rogers

houses like this recently sold for $350,000

Alexander Perez
Alexander Perez

Give it a few years for Canada's' housing market to crash

James Clark
James Clark

That's why all our shit collapse during hurricanes/tornadoes

Kevin Miller
Kevin Miller

So this tiny bit is enough for you to instantly determine whether this is a mansion or "mcmansion"? Sounds like you don't even have a proper idea of what a mcmansion is yourself

Aaron Allen
Aaron Allen

absolutely correct about the fake keystone. That's azek trim, however, I bet you 1btc that it is centered.

Owen Campbell
Owen Campbell

Looks straight out of a fairy tale.

Jaxson Martin
Jaxson Martin

Yeah literally this. We used to design some beautiful buildings. We still do, just very rare. Honestly it's just capitalism. Most product for the least money. Most of us don't have money to be wasting on aesthetic architecture for our homes. We're lucky just to have one.

Elijah Ortiz
Elijah Ortiz

God damn hippies.

Joseph Anderson
Joseph Anderson

revolt against the modern world through my housing choices

Elijah Foster
Elijah Foster

Like everything on american house

Samuel Allen
Samuel Allen

That and the cost, stress and time for a house made to order isn't worth the hassle to most people Moving home is bad enough, let alone building your own

Mason King
Mason King

I'm selling chink shit to chinks and basically they get all the money and now I can't afford a home in my country but they can. How can I even compete?

Samuel Adams
Samuel Adams

It's the library of the University of Leuven. The tower is part of it.

In 1914 the original library building (not the one on the photo is posted) was destroyed by the Germans during WW1, American people were so outraged by it they started donating money for a new library building. That's also the reason the new building was designed by an American architect.

Then in 1940 during WW2 it was once again destroyed by the Germans, and once again the American people made donations and rebuilt the library.

Owen Ortiz
Owen Ortiz

all these triggered eurangutans

My bathroom is bigger than your entire house and cost half the price

Stay mad until you die in your $500,000 coffins.

Chase Rivera
Chase Rivera

What are you some kind of non trade pussy?

Owen Young
Owen Young

A thatched roof, impressive if not dangerous.

Brayden Taylor
Brayden Taylor

So this tiny bit is enough for you to instantly determine whether this is a mansion or "mcmansion"?

yes.that is in no way a Mc, based on simple non kitchy pattern behind flora and based on the fact it has flora orund it that needs time to grow, which makes me conclude its not a subburb. brainpower.

your architecture was 10/10, what happened?

Adam Cox
Adam Cox

What are you some kind of non trade pussy?
Yes

Robert Stewart
Robert Stewart

gas them

Michael Green
Michael Green

sodoku, nigger.

Nolan Williams
Nolan Williams

1 million years
Still cant figure out hinges.

Nathan Nelson
Nathan Nelson

the free market in action.

Owen Miller
Owen Miller

sodoku
so

Kayden Howard
Kayden Howard

How's the insulation on those asthetic badboys?

Lincoln Allen
Lincoln Allen

falling for the gutter jew
No gutters to clean, rain rolls right off slanted roof, can create channels around home perimiter to divert water away from the house

Liam King
Liam King

typically you would have access to Cable connections, but it's not like they put Satellite dishes on those blocks. If you want to view TV via Satellite connection, you got to buy one yourself and put it onto the balcony of whatever flat you rented. Most of the time, the landlords do not allow you to to that, though, since it destroys the "aesthetics" of their buildings facade...

Adam Robinson
Adam Robinson

Lel

Jaxon Wood
Jaxon Wood

So the viewed bias to the left with the tower and the standing statue on left vs. the crouching one on the right has political implications. I like it, user, the color scheme is amazing. That building is a true piece of art and solid culture. You're lucky to have something like that.

James Collins
James Collins

tfw you realize that McMansion residents enter and exit their home through the garage 90% of the time

Jackson Butler
Jackson Butler

Patrick Bateman

Zachary Hughes
Zachary Hughes

kek has spoken

Eli Adams
Eli Adams

Walls are great, attics might need to be treated/floored, but most issues arise from drafty windows, holes in the floor and doors not being sealed. Of course, it depends on what part of the country and what season.

Jonathan Bell
Jonathan Bell

LOL they shaped that wood to look like bricks

Kayden Rodriguez
Kayden Rodriguez

catches fire
doesnt burn down

Zachary Sanchez
Zachary Sanchez

In my country they are usually allowed to place sat dishes on social housing. It's a great tool to find out wether you are in a shitty neighbourhood and you have to be vigilant. The more sat dishes the shitier the neighbourhood.

pic related

Dylan Hall
Dylan Hall

56% plywood house - lasts 50 years max

My great great grandfather built the house we live in 200 years ago when he immigrated here from Poland, house is structurally sound and we've had absolutely zero issues with it.

Alexander Green
Alexander Green

can't figure out hinges
can figure out how to put a fucking disc in their lip.

James Watson
James Watson

Only bugmen and feminists live in cities. A nice functional house on a large plot of land is the true redpill.

Julian Johnson
Julian Johnson

Chase Gutierrez
Chase Gutierrez

flintstones synagogue

David Hall
David Hall

On the other hand all governmental buildings, like schools, city halls and some businesses like banks, hospitals are built of solid stone or concrete. Why? Because they are built to last. Americans are fooled by being told that dog houses are cheaper/faster to build etc. This is complete bullshit. It's all about larger profit margins with those shitty houses.

Jace Young
Jace Young

a lot of our cities have beautiful housing stock in the older parts (Richmond va, charleston SC, new Orleans la, even Detroit Mi) but we've totally given it up, let it fall by the wayside, get demolished, and replace it with cheap prefabbed abominations. we're a young county and it shows, especially when you have half the country that doesn't share our history or traditions.

Noah Lopez
Noah Lopez

Man those tribal niggers seem pretty fucking redpilled to me. Name a group on this earth more traditionalist than them. Lol.

Kayden Davis
Kayden Davis

built the house we live in 200 years ago when he immigrated here from Poland

its made out of wood, not plywood then

Jayden Cooper
Jayden Cooper

If you also notice, the photographer also biased it's leaning by taking the picture from the right.

Honestly, that's probably one of the most beautiful structures to ever be created.

Oliver Jackson
Oliver Jackson

YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME NOW

Mason James
Mason James

youtube.com/watch?v=oRCnC5zThCE

Bentley Campbell
Bentley Campbell

wooden POS mcmansions are designed to show everyone how rich you're not. now turn the cup so everyone can see the logo.

Nicholas Davis
Nicholas Davis

UK is just drywall, mate

Adrian Evans
Adrian Evans

Absolutely no houses are made from plywood here. Their structure is wood and you have trim and shingles on the outside to keep water out.

Only the interior walls are plywood, which is the case with us, and I guarantee Europoors have brick>insulation>plywood walls too.

James Lee
James Lee

Honestly probably practical for the location

Dominic Baker
Dominic Baker

Opinions on pic related?

Owen Myers
Owen Myers

Imagine that picture with every satellite replaced by an eyeball...

Are the balconies shared between two flats each, or are there actually people that somehow need more than one dish!?

Carter Davis
Carter Davis

depends on the type - one layer of 5/8" fire code board will last 45 minutes before the framing starts to burn.

Jace Morales
Jace Morales

I know where I'm going next vacation. Thanks user.

Anthony Powell
Anthony Powell

Your welcome. It's a shame the story about the KU Leuven library isn't very much known in the US.

Lucas Peterson
Lucas Peterson

Good. Garages are garish and only serve as a closet. People are better off with less.
What kind of sheltered retard are you? You certainly don't own a car, so you wouldn't know shit.

Motorcycles, convertibles, there are a lot of vehicles that REQUIRE a garage.

Outside of that, it keeps the rain off your car, thus keeping it cleaner.

Noah Kelly
Noah Kelly

If I ever make a few million dollars, I'm making myself one of these.

Lasts 5000 years
Fortified against zombies, niggers, and rioting plebs
look down at puny degenerates
solar power panels to prevent against sieges
feel like a noble
roasties come to your home when apocalypse starts
live like a literal king.
bonus points if you live in america.

Oliver Davis
Oliver Davis

Looks like it's built on a hill which I'm not a fan of but as far as aesthetics go that's straight /comfy/ to me famalam. Am jelly.

Andrew Johnson
Andrew Johnson

basically a craftsman style McMansion. less garish than most though.

Grayson Robinson
Grayson Robinson

What is this Washington state? I like this, folds in to it's surroundings. What I said is purely of design.

I've heard or remember to have heard about it. I'm no architect, I'm sure it's a staple of learning for those guys.

William Thompson
William Thompson

youtube.com/watch?v=hgKWNcs_20g

Nicholas Phillips
Nicholas Phillips

I don't mean "Georgian revival" I mean basically Williamsburg-esque construction. By appropriate I mean that there isn't enough genuine interest in high quality, relatively accurate construction. Cheap construction with a brick facade and exaggerated proportions can work but I wasn't in it for that

beautiful style, huge swaths of Georgian and Federal Philadelphia were torn down between the 1860s-1920s. To be fair most buildings were of lower quality than those in the UK

Caleb Taylor
Caleb Taylor

kek

Zachary Jones
Zachary Jones

there isn't enough genuine interest in high quality,
For every means an end. It's expensive to build a house from the ground up.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit