Why does the american government give a gun and badge to literal children?

Hudson Hall
Hudson Hall

looks like a numale
sounds like a teen
5'3''

Why does the american government give a gun and badge to literal children?

All urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oRwdFplrspM
youtube.com/watch?v=XEJpRGIDbhY
thoughtmaybe.com/do-not-resist/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theory_of_mind
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/9144340023
youtube.com/watch?v=dHqibxlcy8w

Jaxon Hall
Jaxon Hall

they all looked amateur as fuck

5 of them hiding down the hall with AR's against an unarmed drunk couple

and they still fucked it up and shat the bed

Caleb Johnson
Caleb Johnson

2 Brit cops with a tazer and pepper spray would have taken them down with no fuss and no item discharged

Joshua Mitchell
Joshua Mitchell

Young man, there's no need to feel down
I said, young man, pick yourself off the ground
I said, young man, 'cause you're in a new town
There's no need to be unhappy

*Bang*
*Bang*
*Bang*

Aiden Thompson
Aiden Thompson

HANDS UP

Julian Garcia
Julian Garcia

agreed
the sad part is they didn't need any weapons cause the guy was just a drunk dumbass dindu

Dominic Ward
Dominic Ward

roll

Michael Scott
Michael Scott

they be like

Luis Stewart
Luis Stewart

rollan

Noah Lopez
Noah Lopez

rollin

Cooper Sanders
Cooper Sanders

Manlets should be banned from police forces. You give them a taste of power and they go wild

Ryder James
Ryder James

Because the Average Joes/Janes won't let 'em grab all our guns and give 'em to brain-dead shit-skins, so they give color-of-law baubles to virtue-signaling nu-males to browbeat us into submission.

Dominic Jenkins
Dominic Jenkins

the government doesn't give anyone guns, you fucking intellectual midget, all people are born with an inherent right to protect themselves.

Cooper Ortiz
Cooper Ortiz

Should we cast out all manlets from society?

Manlets have basically caused all catastrophes, from communism and world wars, to serial killing & terrorism.

What would be the actual cutoff for riding the rollercoaster that is life? I reckon 6'0 would be a good place to start.

Ryder Sullivan
Ryder Sullivan

Son, I'm gonna need you to lactate into this DNA sample bottle for me...
personnel dept says it's ok, don't resist now.

Hunter Brooks
Hunter Brooks

Rolllll

Charles Gutierrez
Charles Gutierrez

There's no such thing as inherent rights. Rights are a social construct.

Lincoln Phillips
Lincoln Phillips

Are you retarded?

HES A FUCKING COP.

YES THE STATE GAVE HIM A FUCKING GUN

Nicholas Anderson
Nicholas Anderson

please dont shoot

James Miller
James Miller

Do you know what the word literal means?

You're a literal retard.

Isaac Lee
Isaac Lee

He's proof that the Amerigoblin jokes have a grain of truth to them.

Cooper Jones
Cooper Jones

Was he ever charged with anything???

Samuel Lopez
Samuel Lopez

rell

Charles Williams
Charles Williams

please don't shoot me

Caleb Allen
Caleb Allen

ok well that one is at least possible

Nicholas Baker
Nicholas Baker

Shieet

Elijah Roberts
Elijah Roberts

rolling

Samuel Anderson
Samuel Anderson

someone who likes playing simon says who is as tall as an 11 year old is a child

Bentley Harris
Bentley Harris

Rolling

Jackson Morgan
Jackson Morgan

Are you not from america? its an expression

He is literally using literally to express a point rather than use literally or literal in the traditional sense

Dylan Flores
Dylan Flores

Roll

Camden Jenkins
Camden Jenkins

I know what he was doing retard.

A lot of retards do it.

Doesn't make it okay retard.

Zachary Myers
Zachary Myers

Did he really have "You're Fucked" inscribed on his gun?

Matthew Anderson
Matthew Anderson

LMAO DARWIN

Jaxson Myers
Jaxson Myers

YOU'RE FUCKED KIDDO *BANG*

Jack Murphy
Jack Murphy

roll

Hunter Garcia
Hunter Garcia

yes, and your (((((TAXES)))))) paid for it, you mad yet?

Carson Bennett
Carson Bennett

roll

Evan Ramirez
Evan Ramirez

GET DOWN ON YOUR STOMACH AND STAND UP WITH YOUR HANDS ON YOUR HEAD.
BANG BANG BANG
NOTHIN PERSONNEL KID.

Justin Wood
Justin Wood

*Bang*
*Bang*
*Bang*

Christopher Jackson
Christopher Jackson

Yes. Like a total toolbag.

Dominic Watson
Dominic Watson

Yes, he's a tryhard fag, you can tell by looking at his fucking deuce gear. He doesn't even need half the shit he has on it, he's a gear queer, those types are always itching to blow someone's face off and do stupid shit like write on their guns. The fuck writes on their gun?

Ryder Bell
Ryder Bell

looks like a queer

Adam Rodriguez
Adam Rodriguez

nothing personnel kid
To this day, never fails to make me laugh.

Charles Hill
Charles Hill

higher
Jesus.

Dylan Fisher
Dylan Fisher

Simon says

Christopher Diaz
Christopher Diaz

Rollin'

Elijah Turner
Elijah Turner

(OP)
The squad were all boomers and millennials. The people I've seen advocating for him the most on Sup Forums are all very clearly boomers. As GenX, I've promoted the concept of GenZ knowing there is a generational/political conflict coming.

The squad are degenerate manlets and most likely involved in pedophilia with the mayor. They always hire homosexual psychotics in both business and security. Look at silicon valley CEO's. They're all homosexuals with the serial killer look in the eyes. Some of their cults literally eat babies and rape/murder children.

Nathan Jackson
Nathan Jackson

god help me

Daniel Foster
Daniel Foster

Because "we're all the same"
Giants can be gentle because they're literally not afraid
Manlets are gentle because they have to be
This guy doesn't have to be anymore

Dominic Johnson
Dominic Johnson

Roll

Brody Martinez
Brody Martinez

One of the most sickening cases of police murder mystery I've ever seen. The victim leaves behind a wife and kids ds too. Absolutely fucked up. And the psycho cop is like an immature brat trying to dominate others. The prototype wrong type of person for that kind of job.

Lucas Wilson
Lucas Wilson

please don't kill me mr. Officer

Joshua Anderson
Joshua Anderson

where i'm from supposedly you have to be 6 foot to be a state trooper. it's true, manlets cannot be trusted

Jack Myers
Jack Myers

*Bang*
*Bang*
*Bang*

Adam Morales
Adam Morales

Le 46% capital
As do Britcuck jokes.

Ian Baker
Ian Baker

roll

Michael Jackson
Michael Jackson

Is there a prerequisite for American police to be complete mongoloid nervous fucks?

Ayden Nguyen
Ayden Nguyen

Why didn't they just cuff the guy while he was lying on his stomach with his hands together over his head? Instead the cop tells him these dumbass instructions to stay on his knees with his hands off the ground and to CRAWL towards them. His poor wording confused the suspect and terrified him even more when being yelled at by the cop. He did fuck up though when putting his hand behind his back when instructed not to. Both of them are idiots.

Adrian Roberts
Adrian Roberts

look at his empty soulless eyes

Jason Sanchez
Jason Sanchez

Quiz time:

If a policeman believes you're armed and tells you to crawl towards him what should you do?

A. Crawl towards him
B. Quickly reach for your waistband and adjust your pants

Lincoln Hernandez
Lincoln Hernandez

Herein lies the problem. Average, poorly trained "beat cops" were sent to handle a situation commonly reserved for a well trained SWAT team. This would've ended peacefully had the correct group of people been sent to the hotel. This was obviously a failure to communicate within the police department.

HELLO MULTIMILLION DOLLAR LAWSUIT

Brayden Allen
Brayden Allen

Are you being obtuse intentionally or are you actually retarded?

Ian Evans
Ian Evans

Those are homosexual eyes. There's a 95% chance he was sexually molested. This combined with being a manlet on a team of manlet baby boomers w/ guns is a recipe for disaster.

Zachary Cook
Zachary Cook

*Bang*
*Bang*
*Bang*

Eli Scott
Eli Scott

Trained cop vs Drunk guy.

And today is the Cop's birthday.

Dylan Wright
Dylan Wright

if you look at the video i cant understand how you can say they should be charged with murder, they were just doing what they were trained to do. i agree that they should be trainned to handle situations better.

it was LA though. i'm sure if you are calm and hesitant about shooting a nigger, youll end up dead yourself

Aaron Campbell
Aaron Campbell

Your nation, of all nations, has no right to even look at this thread.
I would rather have a police force comprised solely of Paul Blart than your useless police force.

Oliver Fisher
Oliver Fisher

rolll

Luis White
Luis White

Stop posting the heroic officers address
Some user was saying that darknet chat is filled with bitcoiners paying for his assassination
Stop giving out his address, he was found innocent

Jonathan Wright
Jonathan Wright

This meme sucks

Isaiah Miller
Isaiah Miller

roll

Colton Bailey
Colton Bailey

Trained cop

Judging by the video I'd have to respectfully disagree with you. Well trained cops behave much differently than what we witnessed.

James Baker
James Baker

youtube.com/watch?v=oRwdFplrspM
Watch vid plz. Try keeping your finger pointed at the screen and pull when appropriate.

Blake Evans
Blake Evans

This fucker is obviously going to be played by Michael Cera in the movie

Parker James
Parker James

roll

Easton Rivera
Easton Rivera

yes sir

Luis Morales
Luis Morales

Rawlin'

Mason James
Mason James

No, it was fucking Arizona you dumb faggot, and there was no reason to shoot.

Michael Rivera
Michael Rivera

This is a pretty nice meme

Christopher Nelson
Christopher Nelson

it was LA though.

Why are Canadians so dumb? Why did you feel the need to comment on a story you're so incredibly ignorant of?

Joshua Gomez
Joshua Gomez

roll

Luis Gonzalez
Luis Gonzalez

*Bang*
*Bang*
*Bang*

Evan Edwards
Evan Edwards

i've never been there but im sure they have plenty of deadly characters

Angel Lopez
Angel Lopez

OH SHIT DA 5-0!

Colton Campbell
Colton Campbell

Oy vey!!

Alexander Smith
Alexander Smith

yfw you can now tell your kids that playing Simon Says may very well save your life at one point

Eli Murphy
Eli Murphy

This will determine the fate of my trip to the United States

Jackson Sullivan
Jackson Sullivan

im fucked lol

Jack Reyes
Jack Reyes

my trip to the United States

godspeed

Isaiah Foster
Isaiah Foster

Roll

Brayden Roberts
Brayden Roberts

You niggers know that the guy giving orders wasn't him ? It was the other cop

Aaron Richardson
Aaron Richardson

ok

Ryan Brooks
Ryan Brooks

Well they took the job and part of it is the risk of getting shot.
Firemen do not cry about going into burning builds .

Charles Sanders
Charles Sanders

Being a cop should be a highly paid job. Right now it’s an industry full of the kids that barely scraped through high school. Honestly, if I had to guess, I’d say 15-20% of cops in America are capable of the job.

Matthew Powell
Matthew Powell

You're Fugged

Wyatt Rodriguez
Wyatt Rodriguez

a situation commonly reserved for a well trained SWAT team
It wasn't an active shooter, or anything like that. They were just looking in on an, "I think I saw a gun, and I feel worried." report. It should have been about as tense as a routine traffic stop.

Yes, they were concerned it was going to turn out to be a mass shooter situation, but the probability of this being the case was so low that they should have just had a beat cop in normal gear, with his weapon holstered, knock on the door and ask some polite questions.

Maybe have some heavily-armed backup waiting in the hallway, but you can't approach people like you're apprehending a known violent felon on a faint suspicion.

Jack Myers
Jack Myers

This, Goyim. Don't watch the video footage, it will just confuse you; lead you astray! The man has been proven innocent by (((our))) courts. He's as innocent as Bill and Hillary Clinton are, trust (((us)))!

Christopher Long
Christopher Long

Be me
Be Netherland cuck
complains that some moron, who wasn't capable of a single thought or following orders leaves behind some shitty wife and some more shits

Absolutely fucked up
Yes, they should have killed his wife-y and the 2 shits as well.

Andrew Sanchez
Andrew Sanchez

They were on a call about people pointing out gun the window

Samuel Foster
Samuel Foster

Rolling.

Ethan Morris
Ethan Morris

point blank range, suspect standing up, hands not visible, bulky clothing, not complying, moving away
suspect down a hallway, on knees, hands visible, thin clothing, complying, crawling forward
Explain one fucking thing that was comparable to this situation you mouthbreathing bootlicking fat faggot

Ian Richardson
Ian Richardson

No but they also have rules to determine what amount of risk is acceptable and at what point it is not worth it.

Camden Adams
Camden Adams

Very true in many departments. In my city however, you need (at the very minimum) a B.S., BS, B.Sc. or BSc. Protip- we haven't had a bad shooting in decades. Well trained and played cops are the answer here.

Ethan Lewis
Ethan Lewis

They were responding to a rifleman pointing a gun at people out of a hotel window. You're a retard and shouldn't be posting.

Grayson Jones
Grayson Jones

*payed

Daniel Cook
Daniel Cook

hands visible
complying
crawling forward
You are a filthy liar, mouth-breathing fat burger swine.

Adrian Brown
Adrian Brown

But he did crawl towards him. He clearly wanted to live. Maybe the sobbing made me think that.

Eli Reyes
Eli Reyes

lets roll

Jayden Reed
Jayden Reed

I couldn't possibly fathom being as dumb as you. Sad.

Samuel Nelson
Samuel Nelson

numales. the modern world is full of cuck trash

Austin Garcia
Austin Garcia

don't put your hands behind your back
immediately does it
complying

Josiah Gomez
Josiah Gomez

roll

Alexander Price
Alexander Price

His hands are visible and he is attempting to comply throughout you jackboot-worshipping kraut.

Nolan Brooks
Nolan Brooks

I dindoo nuffin

Asher Parker
Asher Parker

kys statist nigger

Oliver Peterson
Oliver Peterson

They were on a call about people pointing out gun the window
Yeah, that an, "I think I saw a gun, and I feel worried." report. 99.9% of the time, these turn out to be nothing, as in this case, where it was just a guy showing a friend his air rifle. And it's a one in a million thing that if they still haven't started shooting by the time the police get there, their response to a police visit will be to start shooting then. Even if they are criminals, they're vastly more likely to be of the ordinary kind, who won't shoot cops because they know it leads to death.

They got their war boner on with assault rifles and "I WILL SHOOT YOU, GET ON THE GROUND! CRAWL TOWARD ME!" over a one in a million chance. If that was justified in this case, then it's justified to act like that every time they pull someone over. Do you want to live in a society like that?

John Morgan
John Morgan

Missing one order out of two dozen, compared to a nigger actively disobeying every order? Yes, emufucker, that is compliance.

Jaxson Hall
Jaxson Hall

We need guns to protect us from the government
Get shot by government
Oh the price of freedom

Aiden Foster
Aiden Foster

Why you faggots spamming this? This cop was justified. Just look at the video?

Nicholas Reyes
Nicholas Reyes

I would rather have a police force comprised solely of Paul Blart than your useless police force
You already do. Congrats. You should be proud.

Isaac King
Isaac King

This is why cops aren't supposed to preface an order with "don't"

Christian King
Christian King

Humanist, actually. The officers have the right to defend their own lives against probable threats. As much as you may like to think so, this man wasn't complying with the only important order, no hands behind the back.

He missed the only important order twice, once after a very stern warning. No hands behind the back. The crawling hands out wasn't an issue.

Ian Nelson
Ian Nelson

This post was ignored. Sad! It's all true.

Jackson Perez
Jackson Perez

the cop pretty much told him to put his hands behind his back. the way the human brain processes a sentence like "don't shit yourself", is that it first hears "shit yourself" and then negates that into "DON'T shit yourself". shoulda told him to keep his hands in front of him, make it a positive statement. also not being a sperg with a gun would help.

Tyler Johnson
Tyler Johnson

I DO NOT CONSENT.
I AM A CITIZEN OF PLANET EARTH

Jeremiah Foster
Jeremiah Foster

And it's still not a valid reason to shoot because, unlike the nigger in the vid whose hand was already on the gun, they had seen this soyboy's back when he lay down and could tell there was no printing on his fucking shorts and tshirt.
The nigger complied with 0 orders. This fag complied with all but one, and was attempting to comply with that one in good faith. It was a bad shoot and those cops are incompetent. Deny this and you lose all credibility.

Asher Rivera
Asher Rivera

The weirdest thing was the tone he took during that entire encounter.

Nathan Clark
Nathan Clark

be moron
Do not recognize the ambiguity of statements because his intuition arbitrarily chooses a set of additional assumptions needed to attain a complete interpretation without him noticing it
Somehow think that people able to recognize the ambiguity and being confused how to act on incomplete information are the actual morons

I would laugh if i had not to deal with stupidity like this every day. Nothing is more annoying for our students than to have a professor (or Tutor) giving incomplete, ambiguously worded Tasks to solve. The students that actually analyze the question(s) before they work on it, end up scratching their heads and become uncertain. Among them you have those who at some point ask for more Information, and those who say "fuck it", and simply chose one of the multiple possible interpretations (which is always a risky game, because you have to chose the interpretation that your docent had in mind when giving the task). Then you have the intuitive Students, who do not even notice how many critical information they are lacking, and simply work on the interpretation which their subconsciousness gave them. The latter not only tend to wonder why the other students have "such a hard time to grasp something this clear", but also often see themselves as smarter than their "dumb" counterparts. It's truly ironic.

Luckily most docents here look through the tasks before they give them to students, but there are still those that don't give a shit, and somehow end up wondering why a large part of their students is just scratching their heads - until you point out the amount of actual ambiguity and factual incompleteness in their wordings. And I'm speaking of STEM here (CS to be exact), not some "laberfach".

Now, for our students the worst that could happen would be a failing grade in an exam. But for a police suspect, the result would be a dead, innocent person. The ability to give clear and concise orders should be a given.

Austin Adams
Austin Adams

He was getting hard giving orders to the roastie, you can tell.

Evan Garcia
Evan Garcia

They were responding to a rifleman pointing a gun at people out of a hotel window.
No, they were responding to someone *thinking* they saw a gun pointing out of a hotel window. 90% of the time, it isn't a gun. 9.9% of the time, it's a gun, but there's nothing criminal going on. 0.0999...% of the time, it's criminals, but they're not about to commit a mass shooting, and aren't going to respond to cops knocking on the door by trying to shoot them and signing their own death warrant.

It could have been a toy. It could have been a telescope. It could have been a rolled up poster on top of a jacket. In this case, it was a non-firearm with no potential for lethality, in the hands of a man with no intention of firing it at anyone or causing a fright, making it a typical case of slightly odd but non-criminal and harmless circumstances.

Jack Brooks
Jack Brooks

lmfao literally dying

Isaiah Thompson
Isaiah Thompson

It was a bad shoot and those cops are incompetent.
I do agree with that but not to the point of it being a crime. Homeboy made a series of incredibly stupid decisions which forced the hand of the police enough to give them a reasonable doubt.

Jordan Foster
Jordan Foster

probable threats
There was no probable threat. They had a report of a rifle in a window. Unless that dude was a fucking warlock, he was not armed with a rifle. "Hey, I saw a guy exercising his constitutional right to bear arms" is not carte blanche for the police to start gunning people down.

Kayden Martinez
Kayden Martinez

No, because it was his personal AR. He had permission from the dept to carry it. He paid for it himself you stupid wop-dago, read the facts before you spread lies.

Ian Anderson
Ian Anderson

Will manlets ever learn?

Thomas Wright
Thomas Wright

rolling

Ethan Sanders
Ethan Sanders

You won't be able to check your privilege. I guess this is the end for you.

Robert Diaz
Robert Diaz

The takeaway from the situation. If the US police has you at gunpoint, you have to chose a good moment to freeze and stop moving. That guy should have stayed on the ground with his hands over the head. Perhaps, he'd get a beating from the cops, but and he'd be alive.

Eli Howard
Eli Howard

Why learn when you can just join the police force these days?

Alexander Williams
Alexander Williams

Rolling

Brody Lewis
Brody Lewis

He made 0 decisions. For a white person, pulling up your pants is a reflex.

Cooper Russell
Cooper Russell

rollin' burger PD

Jacob White
Jacob White

What exactly is the mechanism in our laws that allow cops to avoid any serious repercussions for actions such as these? I understand that mistakes will be made but it seems like we have unwittingly created a class of people that consequences will never be the same for

Grayson Lee
Grayson Lee

implying that works
Didn't the psychologist involved with the autistic man on the street shooting get shot while on the ground complying?

A severely intoxicated male reflexively trying to fix his shorts after being given poorly worded and contradictory orders is the a series of "incredibly stupid decisions" that would be enough to warrant summary execution.

Jaxon Sullivan
Jaxon Sullivan

If Jeb Bush became a cop I'd imagine he would be somewhat similar to the Manlet in question.

Dylan Diaz
Dylan Diaz

Didn't hear that story. What happened to the psychologist?

Andrew Hernandez
Andrew Hernandez

To all those who think the cop dindonuffin...
The judge suppressed the video in court so the jury couldn't see it. Why?

Just because you address a judge a Your Honor doesn't mean he's actually honorable, it's just a title.

Sebastian Lewis
Sebastian Lewis

No definite legal mechanism (although the state is very good at making evidence disappear for one "legal" reason or another), just decades of social brainscaping. All the jury needs is one statist cuck convinced that all police shootings are justified in order to prevent a guilty conviction.

In this case, I also think they went too far trying for Murder 2. Should've gone for something like negligent homicide and roped in Sergeant Simon Says as well.

Leo Young
Leo Young

youtube.com/watch?v=XEJpRGIDbhY

absolutely disgusting

Jaxon Jackson
Jaxon Jackson

Head shrinker was culturally enriched

Anthony Taylor
Anthony Taylor

This was getting shilled hard in some of the other posts. People kept trying to get others to post timestanp photos and personal info. Be careful

Christian Jackson
Christian Jackson

How do you think he paid for it? He used his salary, which is Arizona tax dollars. Literally a welfare rifle. A gibsmedat gat.

Benjamin Lee
Benjamin Lee

You realize in this particular scenario the only reasonable way for the police officer to avoid being shot was to just shoot the suspect immediately because his hands were in his pockets. Even asking to remove his hands just gives the suspect the opportunity to shoot first.

So unless you want police to immediately execute everyone they contact with hands in their pockets, you can not save every police officer's life who encounters a similar situation. You have to trade them for civilian lives.

Gavin Lee
Gavin Lee

come on

Gavin Richardson
Gavin Richardson

sup

Adam Garcia
Adam Garcia

Relevant post

Levi Nelson
Levi Nelson

Rollan

Adrian Scott
Adrian Scott

Very good goy!

Camden Russell
Camden Russell

suck your own dick while spreading your butt cheeks with a finger up your butt
Actually I've done this before so I think I should be good.

James White
James White

he probably got drunk and shot and raped some minorities to celebrate

Ayden Richardson
Ayden Richardson

I'm so fucking sick of seeing armchair sheriffs who've never been in a bad situation their entire lives judge this base of what the media says. Brailsford did absolutely nothing wrong. I know a guy who worked very closely on the case (inb4 "my dad works at nintendo" fuck you I'm not doxxing myself or my friend) and the jury made the right call. The officers received a call about a man pointing a rifle out the window and approached it like they would any shooting. Shaver, a man who was according to the intelligence they recieved armed and dangerous, would not comply with instructions and was shot for doing so.

"But it was and aaaaaair rifle!!" Fuck you no one could've possibly known that from a Remington 700 and he was pointing it out at people from the balcony.

"But the cop was meeeeaaaan" Fuck you Shaver was drunk off his ass (interesting how the media never picked up that part!) and refused to comply with instructions.

Bottom line is an armed, dangerous, and drunken man reached into his wasteband after refusing to comply with instructions. The only error in judgement on the part of the cops was the sergeant telling Shaver to crawl over to them; that's an irregular command. But that doesn't turn a justified self-defense shooting into a murder.

Lincoln Wilson
Lincoln Wilson

negligent homicide

Disagree, the penalty should match the crime and granted he did get off scott free, the negligent homicide would be a slap on the wrist. Would an police officer even do time for that conviction?

There has to be some kind of special law/rule/instruction that lets people like this continue to walk despite overwhelming public outrage

John Turner
John Turner

Rolin

Connor Price
Connor Price

I honestly can’t tell if Americans are serious when they call other nations ignorant of events.....

Especially events that happen in their own country

Benjamin Jones
Benjamin Jones

Yeah, googled that already. Sucks, but it does not invalidate my suggestion (don't move when police wants you to move, because moving gets you shot).

Carson Sullivan
Carson Sullivan

He survived. It was just a really, really stupid situation involving wildly excessive police responses. Some severely autistic dude escaped his care facility with a toy, some retarded citizen called in to report a dude walking around with a gun, psychologist from the care facility finds the autist and is trying to bring him back when the police surround them in the street. Psychologist is complying with all directions while the autist is sitting on the ground playing with a truck, and some cop decides he needs to open fire. Didn't even hit the autist.

Connor Rivera
Connor Rivera

Bong cops are good in a white society Burger cops are great in a <50% white society.

Brayden Diaz
Brayden Diaz

roll

Chase Martinez
Chase Martinez

After watching Generation Kill it's not surprising at all that American cops and soldiers or marines are killing civilians right and left.

Henry Rivera
Henry Rivera

baguvix

Austin Nelson
Austin Nelson

Paid*

Julian Williams
Julian Williams

oof

Samuel Johnson
Samuel Johnson

Yes, they were concerned it was going to turn out to be a mass shooter situation, but the probability of this being the case was so low that they should have just had a beat cop in normal gear, with his weapon holstered, knock on the door and ask some polite questions.

Mate that's retarded. You're the first person I've seen to suggest the officers should risk their safety or risk allowing an active shooter to control the scene so we can run shit like Mayberry.

How about they just don't intimidate suspects so they can remain calm and follow clear, sensible instructions that actually protect the suspect and officers and not blow someone away because they pulled up their shorts.

Hudson Allen
Hudson Allen

roll

Luis Price
Luis Price

I agree with you, the police must approach every call of someone suspicious doing suspicious activities like SEAL Team 6 conducting a daring raid in Abbottabad! The motto shouldnt be Protect and Serve but Search and Destroy, am I right devildog?!

Aaron Jackson
Aaron Jackson

Poor tactics and poor training of the officers in that situation caused the death of the neckbeard. Going to the la Quinta Inn is not my idea of a dangerous situation.
And, contrary to the COD experience (which is what most cops have in terms of actual combat experience) a Remington 700 no scope is not a thing.

Zachary Myers
Zachary Myers

Well why not.

Logan Wright
Logan Wright

Why isn't there a website that shows these brave policemen's personal data and addresses?

The people deserve to know their heroes.

Mason Torres
Mason Torres

If you are ever in the same situation that the victim was in.
Lay on the ground
Spread legs
stretch out out in front of you
Palms up
remain motionless

CRAAAAAAWL
do not respond, remain motionless
Have them come get you.
Police officers were on extreme high alert and told you multiple times they were willing to shoot you for anything. Then command their perceived threat to move towards them.

NOPE
lay on the ground, stay motionless.
Imagine if the video showed them shoot a person laying motionlessly on the ground with their palms up. They would have a LOT harder time explaining that in the court room.

But hey, don't listen to me if you don't want to. I'm just saying that if the victim did as I described he would still be alive today.

And you all know it.

Dominic Gonzalez
Dominic Gonzalez

They should have set the place on fire with tear gas.

Carter Campbell
Carter Campbell

Because they don't want real men as cops that can actually think for themselves

Daniel Roberts
Daniel Roberts

pls be 000

Asher Clark
Asher Clark

What would you have them do, huh? Politely knock on the door of a armed man waving a rifle and ask him to please put down the gun and get in the cop car?

Kayden Parker
Kayden Parker

But there could have been a Sniper Team in the next room with claymore mines set inside the drywall, didnt they all have to watch Leon the Professional in Police Academy?

Christian Robinson
Christian Robinson

confederate flag
supports state summary executions
Keked.
The officers received a call about a man pointing a rifle out the window and approached it like they would any shooting
Wasn't a shooting. Was a report of a firearm (which is legal).
Shaver, a man who was according to the intelligence they recieved armed and dangerous
Lol.
would not comply with instructions
You mean a severely drunk individual reflexively tried to pull up his shorts while sobbing and trying to comply with poorly worded and contradictory instructions.

Thomas Jones
Thomas Jones

Except he was not armed or dangerous. The cops' feelings don't outweigh the facts you stupid cuck. Your friend is a faggot making excuses to justify his colleagues' incompetence.

Aaron Rivera
Aaron Rivera

Cops job should be to make sure everyone else around him gets home safe first. His own safety should come second. You want benefits and an ez pay check in some back water flyover no crime town become a fucking tax assessor or something.

I dont care how much LEO experience you claim to have. You show 10 people that video and 9 of say the cop fucked up. Cops are supposed to live up to the standards of the public not make up their own while using the FOP to lobby for becoming a protected class

Guys like David Grossman are a fucking problem. You LEO worship this guy and hes a fucking sociopath; for anyone wanted to see what some "police" training seminar looks like check out this link starting at 9:37
thoughtmaybe.com/do-not-resist/

Alexander Perez
Alexander Perez

The swat got that fired 3 shots and responded with "I dont know" on why he did it didnt even get fired

Isaac Mitchell
Isaac Mitchell

Rolling

Alexander Adams
Alexander Adams

how's that boot taste

Ian Flores
Ian Flores

Yes, because you dont know whats happening in that room! Could have been a suicidal motherfucker, someone cleaning his gun or a hostage situation, at least try to contact the people in the room before going in like it was "crew expendable" and you are a deadly green beret.

Hunter Mitchell
Hunter Mitchell

ayyy

Jeremiah Gutierrez
Jeremiah Gutierrez

You are so right. Not to mention the fact that the guy and his friends could have been building something akin to the Atlantic Wall, so they should have sent a flotilla of boats to the desert in case the situation might resemble the combat of D Day. Coincidentally, this lines up with COD WW2, where most cops draw their expertise from

Justin Carter
Justin Carter

Roll

Landon Moore
Landon Moore

risk allowing an active shooter to control the scene
There was no "active shooter". It was an "I think I saw a gun" report. The essential feature of an "active shooter" situation is that there's a guy actually shooting, so you know he's dangerous, rather than just having a faint suspicion.

How about they just don't intimidate suspects
So your position is that they should have gone in dressed and armed like soldiers, and started out the interaction by holding the man and his wife at gunpoint, but not intimidated them?

Going on nothing more than, "I think I saw a gun" (in an open-carry state, with no shots fired nor any other connection to criminal behavior), the expectation of violence should have been so low that they approached it like a traffic stop.

Luke Clark
Luke Clark

Henry Rollins

Xavier Sanders
Xavier Sanders

Exactly man. People are looking for a reason to be upseties.

Cooper Reed
Cooper Reed

Imagine if the video showed them shoot a person laying motionlessly on the ground with their palms up. They would have a LOT harder time explaining that in the court room.

Either way youre dead and thats not a desired outcome and most likely officer killemall gets administrative leave or maybe has to quite and move to the next town over for a new post

Henry King
Henry King

Shaver, a man who was according to the intelligence they recieved armed and dangerous, would not comply with instructions and was shot for doing so.

There's a difference between failing simon says while having your life threatened and contempt of cop. Put the cock back in your mouth faggot.

Blake Nelson
Blake Nelson

I say that in order for all law enforcement to be in a hazard free enviroment they should use light infantry tactics, first a drone strike and then you send the heroes in to check the debris for perps!

Cooper Clark
Cooper Clark

Rawling

Hunter Ramirez
Hunter Ramirez

rowl

Michael Cooper
Michael Cooper

Many people make the mistake that cops are all ex soldiers from the military and that's why all the shootings. That's not the case. If they were, we probably wouldn't even have half the shooting victims as is because a lot of military have ROE literally ingrained into their head. Most ex-soldiers wouldn't be able to make it as a cop. Euro cops have more ex-military than US cops and they don't go around murdering people.

The cops in the US are more like a fraternity. The SS of the US. The Gestapo of the US. They are steroid driven and think they are all military. They like to give us "civilians" names, because they watched some Iraq movies and liked the terminology. Most of them are not military, just a bunch of hot heads that graduated the academy or college. A lot of their training has reflected this with them barking orders like as if we were their trained K9 dog and if we comply, we get a treat. This is all thanks to the Police Union by the way, this was their solution from being dissolved way back after the Rodney King beating.

But now it's high time to talk about this again. The police union needs to be dissolved and any police officers that goes on strike because of this needs to be sent to prison. Public employees shouldn't be allowed to unionize.

Liam Jones
Liam Jones

He's done gay porn before. He's an aspiring actor.

Owen Rogers
Owen Rogers

who is guy in pic?

Cameron Hernandez
Cameron Hernandez

When you know absolutely nothing of the case outside of a in media res 4 minute video but are actually experts in the law and proper application of force

Alexander Turner
Alexander Turner

FUCK

Grayson Green
Grayson Green

Hahahahaha yeah lets pay our killers even more money hahahahaha

Xavier Long
Xavier Long

But they wouldn't though.
Which is riskier
Remaining motionless
or
Approaching police officers
?

Isaiah Lee
Isaiah Lee

lefty raid

Levi Murphy
Levi Murphy

when you actually defend murder because it's by someone with badge
being this much of a bootlicker

Michael Gray
Michael Gray

Mesa is 99% Mexicans who shoot back. He was in the wrong hood for not following instructions.

Joshua Long
Joshua Long

Eventually, it would be more convenient if we just concentrated the population in certain contained areas. Then just move industry to the contained areas so they do not risk danger and never have to leave!

Jacob Kelly
Jacob Kelly

Kek these threads are cancer

Levi Myers
Levi Myers

I'd like to be a cop if there were way less rules and paperwork, and basically I just walked around beating the shit out of people who broke important rules occasionally with a pole weapon, and the territory I had to cover was rather small, like this tower and that tower and the corridor that connects them or like, this road between these two towns or some such. From what I gather, modern law enforcers have a terrible job that really attracts the wrong sort of people sometimes and keeps those who might be much better at it out almost intentionally at times. I'm going back to my cave and going back to sleep for another few hundred years.

Juan Gutierrez
Juan Gutierrez

961 please

James Mitchell
James Mitchell

don't forget the Nuclear missiles in Russia, which could have been triggered by Sensors, should the latter detect police officers in direct proximity of the suspect. But thanks to a bug, you can deactivate the System by making the suspect crawl towards you in completely stupid and unnecessary way. The officers knew this, and acted accordingly. You should be more thankful to them, they just prevented a 3rd World War!

Carson Davis
Carson Davis

proper application of force

see how fucked the training is? They actually believe this. 10 to 1 after officer manlet got back to the station i bet they threw him a "good shooting" party

John Perry
John Perry

There was no "active shooter".

Congratulations you are actually retarded. Children develop theory of mind at around 4 years old and you still don't have it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theory_of_mind

The officers didn't know that no shooting was going to take place. You don't respond to a call that someone is pointing a scoped rifle out a window and assume they are just playing around with an airsoft gun and this is a misunderstanding.

So your position is that they should have gone in dressed and armed like soldiers, and started out the interaction by holding the man and his wife at gunpoint, but not intimidated them?

That's what I said. Can you not read yet either?

Going on nothing more than, "I think I saw a gun" (in an open-carry state, with no shots fired nor any other connection to criminal behavior), the expectation of violence should have been so low that they approached it like a traffic stop.

If the caller was honest about the gun being pointed out a window, the expectation of violence should be very high. Blow away leaf.

Owen Cruz
Owen Cruz

when you ignore the actual video of the event and take the word of some fag who wasn't there assuring you its ok because his friend's fee-fees were frightened

Aaron Smith
Aaron Smith

Mesa is 99% Mexicans
Good thing they shot a fucking beaner them, amirite. Please shut the fuck up and stay on your basement you fucking useless motherfucker.

Levi Hughes
Levi Hughes

Psychopaths will inherent the earth, calling it now. I'll hopefully see you there kraut lol.

Carson Jenkins
Carson Jenkins

This, fuck 'em getting real tire of their shit

Lincoln Morales
Lincoln Morales

rolly

Eli Johnson
Eli Johnson

when you put your argument-at-authority (cop friend) above actual evidence (video)
That's exactly what Feminists do when non-Gender-Study graduates "dare to criticize" their stupidity.

"How can you criticize critical whiteness studies when you aren't even a gender studies graduate!?"

Julian Thompson
Julian Thompson

rorring

Lincoln Nguyen
Lincoln Nguyen

power post

Luis Carter
Luis Carter

When you actually saw it happen but haven't been indoctrinated in the mental gymnastics of the real world equivalent of 'its coming right for us'

Nicholas Jackson
Nicholas Jackson

This, rules of engagement are tougher on our military. The government thinks Sandmonkeys in a desert have more value than the Citizens of this country.

Asher Powell
Asher Powell

Frankly, entering the building at all was a risk above and beyond the call of duty. The prudent course of action would have been to retreat to minimum safe distance and call in a drone strike.

Adam Cruz
Adam Cruz

Please go easy on me.

Elijah Cook
Elijah Cook

Sgt. Charles Langley was the one giving the psychotic commands.

Sgt. Charles Langley was the senior officer on the scene.

Sgt. Charles Langley immediately retired from the force and fled to the Philippines.

Kevin Martin
Kevin Martin

I said almost the exact same thing in another post and it triggered so many nu male Cop defenders.

Jackson Ross
Jackson Ross

You don't respond to a call that someone is pointing a scoped rifle out a window and assume they are just playing around with an airsoft gun and this is a misunderstanding.

So in your mind police should approach every vehicle speeding like it was an islamist terrorist on a rampage?
If there was no shots fired and the suspect doesnt have a violent criminal record there is no reason to go in with a "Wanted Dead or Alive" mindset, let alone all tactical and shit.

Noah Richardson
Noah Richardson

race mixing manlet destroyed a white family. fuck that piece of shit. day of the rope was made for people like that.

Carson Hill
Carson Hill

Because it's funny

Isaiah Smith
Isaiah Smith

Wrong

You need to go for the charge that gets you the conviction. Many murderers have gotten off scott free because shitty DAs will go for the gold instead of an easily agreed upon (by the jury) charge.

A family friend’s murderer walked away because the DA went for murder when it was probably manslaughter. Some justice is better than no justice.

Asher Diaz
Asher Diaz

I will survive

Easton Ortiz
Easton Ortiz

please, call me "mitch", young man

Christopher White
Christopher White

Yea but if the nu male cops were listening to that shitty Bob Jovi song from the 80's about being a cowboy, they can shoot on sight.

Justin Jenkins
Justin Jenkins

kek

Austin Sanders
Austin Sanders

I would be relativistic if my wife was raped by mudslimes too

Eli Clark
Eli Clark

rollin for this shit

Levi Hernandez
Levi Hernandez

hngggg le 56 crawl

Hunter Rogers
Hunter Rogers

Some justice

no such animal.

Thomas Campbell
Thomas Campbell

Says the guy who lives in a country where legitamite political opposition is murdered with regularity.

Go suck a Chechen security force’s cock slave.

Joseph Wilson
Joseph Wilson

Don't be a nigger, user. The fucking manlet has little man issues. He doesn't belong on the force AT ALL! The US should have minimum height and IQ requirements lest this shit continue.
FUCK NIGGERS AND CRIMINALS on both sides of the badge
Raise the bar asshole!

William Campbell
William Campbell

They both should be hanged, there were like 5 cops in that hallway, the only one to unload rounds on a suspect was the one with a custom rifle. The sad fact is that poor guy was dead from the moment mentally impaired guys like those made it into law enforcement.

Adrian Powell
Adrian Powell

Roll.

Wyatt Edwards
Wyatt Edwards

Is spain usually this retarded?

Josiah Collins
Josiah Collins

5'3
Lmao , here in europe this dwarf couldn't even be a Policeman. You need to be atleast 6'0 to be a cop here.

Christian Mitchell
Christian Mitchell

rolling

Leo Edwards
Leo Edwards

Roll

Asher Collins
Asher Collins

A family friend’s murderer walked away because the DA went for murder when it was probably manslaughter.

Don't they charge you for both and the jury decides which one sticks?

Evan Perez
Evan Perez

OP pretending to be outraged

Has no problem with gun ownership being banned.....so we have our very own Tiananmen Square

OPs idea of utopia

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/9144340023

I hope you are killed by the police

Slide thread and nothing more

Julian Morris
Julian Morris

kekistan
Ofc

Caleb Long
Caleb Long

roll

Jose Sanchez
Jose Sanchez

Yep, its clear we need better training, but to the niggers and retards its all about Black vs White or Racism. Meanwhile the police keep executing people and nobody has done anything about it. We don't discuss it, there's no protests or proposed solutions. its all kayfabe kabuki theatre. Get the goyium to fight over some nig dying so that all the Whites support police who then go on to shoot their kid or dog or them.

Jayden Bailey
Jayden Bailey

fucking kek
rollercoaster

Caleb Hernandez
Caleb Hernandez

5'3''

Cooper Johnson
Cooper Johnson

The officers didn't know that no shooting was going to take place.
That doesn't justify acting like a shooting was going to take place. Every time they have a routine traffic stop, they don't know it's not the guy from Fargo who just talks calmly and normally to the police until a good moment comes to pull his gun out and coldly and precisely shoot him in the head. They have to behave reasonably taking relative probability into account.

That's what I said. Can you not read yet either?
It's a rhetorical question. I asked it to make it clear that your position is both obviously and impressively stupid.

If the caller was honest about the gun being pointed out a window, the expectation of violence should be very high.
That's not how it works. First of all, being honest is not the same as being correct. The caller was honest about believing they saw a firearm, however it was an airgun with essentially no potential for causing lethal damage to human targets. People don't know what they're seeing, they just know it what it looks like. Secondly, the rate of people handling firearms inappropriately without bad intentions is millions of times higher than the rate of terrorist incidents or senseless random mass shootings.

When police only have second-hand information about someone *pointing* a gun from somewhere they apparently don't expect to be seen, not shooting or threatening, they should rationally have near-zero expectation of violent intent.

Levi Perry
Levi Perry

you are correct technically but in the US most people view firearm ownership as a natural right. along with life, liberty, and property. however the right to be armed is the right that allows those other natural rights.

Cameron Foster
Cameron Foster

They both should be hanged
I do not agree.
Here is why.
Young kid cop under poor leadership.
Senior officer Langley raised the tension of the situation with his shit commands.
Sgt. Charles Langley telling the victim to crawl towards them caused the victim to have to move towards police officers in a situation that was already extreme high alert.
This caused the intoxicated victim's pants to fall and the reflex to pull his pants up.

Triggermanlet was responding to an extremely tense situation, exacerbated greatly by Sgt. Chalres Langley's PISS. POOR. PERFORMANCE. as a police officer. In which a moving threat reached for his waist band.

had SERGEANT CHARLES LANGLEY not had done a piss poor job giving the commands, the victim would still be alive and triggermanlet wouldn't have had to deal with all the fallout while the senior officer on the scene retired and left to fuck boipussy in the Philippines.

Alexander Young
Alexander Young

Short guys and women shouldn't be patrol cops

Jackson Perry
Jackson Perry

Worst of all he's a coward. I looked at the two and saw a couple enjoying their vacation. Why they had to be confronted with guns drawn is evidence of the paranoia and cowardess of police. They can hand out tickets to unsuspecting motorists and visit a robbery or altercation after the fact and file a report, but when they think a crime is in progress they shit themselves and shot anyone without notice.

Don't ever call the police unless you want someone leaving in a body bag. And it could be you.

Evan Nelson
Evan Nelson

I just watched it now. It's a bad tape. Anyone sticking up for this dickhead has to be trolling right?

Leo Richardson
Leo Richardson

Im only trying to reach you level user!

Camden Murphy
Camden Murphy

Sgt. Charles Langley was the one giving the psychotic commands.

Sgt. Charles Langley was the senior officer on the scene.

Sgt. Charles Langley immediately retired from the force and fled to the Philippines.

Jayden Young
Jayden Young

Juggle 4 knives in one hand without moving

There is no god. Sorry m8

Easton Jones
Easton Jones

roll

Charles Hernandez
Charles Hernandez

This cop was a veteran of Afghanistan.

Caleb Morris
Caleb Morris

Pls no kill officer asshole

Hunter Perez
Hunter Perez

5'3''
You're joking.

Grayson Scott
Grayson Scott

Gauntlet Legends...? Or something derivative. That game was dope when I was a kid.

Nicholas Bailey
Nicholas Bailey

hahahah dont take this bait.. nobody is this cucked and sucks police cock so hard.

Camden Ortiz
Camden Ortiz

I see your point that Langley's faggotry triggered the whole thing to go down. But I'm also pointing out that Manletcop shouldnt have ever passed a psych evaluation to be a law enforcement officer. Customizing your personal gun with "You're Fucked" and then taking it to "work" is raising all red flags in my mind. I can bet you that the guy joined the force in order to compensate his latent homosexuality by asserting perceived dominance on others and if given the chance shoot people.

Charles Williams
Charles Williams

I SWEAR I DINDU NUFFIN

Aaron Rogers
Aaron Rogers

Says the guy who lives in a country where legitamite political opposition is murdered with regularity.

Go suck a Chechen security force’s cock slave.

lol.
No need to be upset, John.
We don't have cops shooting civilians like you do.
We don't even remotely have the same police brutality like you do.
We don't even remotely have the same school shootings like you do.

Oppression towards Putin's "opposition"? Sure, it exists and everyone knows it.
People from that opposition getting killed? Less than niggers and mexicunts kill the remaining white murricans in your neighborhood each week.

Isaiah Rivera
Isaiah Rivera

Staying still with hands up, dont move, get shot for resisting arrest

do what the cop says, obey his commands, get shot for complying.

no win.

Mason Jackson
Mason Jackson

Keep rolling rolling rolling

Austin Morales
Austin Morales

Roll

Kevin Green
Kevin Green

ROLLING

Since this thread is basically useless anyway, here's a link to the glorious new Murdoch video:
youtube.com/watch?v=dHqibxlcy8w

Adam Rivera
Adam Rivera

Oh no, I definitely agree with you that everything about the manlet shows reason to consider him a loose cannon and he shouldn't be on the force.

But if we are trying to find fault here, replace manlet with pretty much any 23 year old junior officer in which the senior officer acted as Langley did which caused the waistband reach by the victim and they would have shot too.

Carter Rivera
Carter Rivera

I'm a little surprised that anyone on Sup Forums is bothered by this, I thought the goal was to make the worst society possible.

Mason Cooper
Mason Cooper

Cecked

Xavier Phillips
Xavier Phillips

Isn't that double jeopardy?

Jason Lewis
Jason Lewis

Rollin

Jackson Young
Jackson Young

Such an eloquent way to say Fuck The Police!
I'm impressed.

Luke Carter
Luke Carter

Is there anything we can do to fuck with him?

Robert Robinson
Robert Robinson

I love you guys too much

roll

Joshua Lewis
Joshua Lewis

the guy in op is the shooter

the guy speaking in the video is not the guy in the op, and was the shooter (op guy) superiour

there were two guys, the one speaking did everything wrong and is far more responsible for the death than the op guy

Angel Hall
Angel Hall

5'3''
i thought you Americans were all big and strong wtf? manlets in the force? explain yourselves!

Thomas Rivera
Thomas Rivera

That doesn't justify acting like a shooting was going to take place.

Pointing a gun out a window does. The posts. You're supposed to read them.

They have to behave reasonably taking relative probability into account.

That there's a good chance someone pointing a gun out a window will shoot someone because there is.

It's a rhetorical question. I asked it to make it clear that your position is both obviously and impressively stupid.

This guy is dead because they threatened to shoot him after doing shit like uncrossing his legs when sitting up. Eventually he was so crippling afraid he couldn't comply with orders. You expect officers to take extreme risks but you don't care about how to safely detain a suspect. Do you even have a real position outside of what I say must be wrong?

Secondly, the rate of people handling firearms inappropriately without bad intentions is millions of times higher than the rate of terrorist incidents or senseless random mass shootings.

This is all true but it doesn't explain how everyone is better off if officers don't control the scene as much as possible.

When police only have second-hand information about someone *pointing* a gun from somewhere they apparently don't expect to be seen, not shooting or threatening, they should rationally have near-zero expectation of violent intent.

This is too retarded to take seriously anymore. Enjoy the benefit of the doubt I gave you

Jace Gonzalez
Jace Gonzalez

Unfortunately not, Can't find shit about him online and he most likely is living under a fake name

Angel Garcia
Angel Garcia

LEL

Jonathan White
Jonathan White

roll

Lucas Miller
Lucas Miller

Not in Texas

I don’t know the specifics, but if the defense argues that the crime doesn’t meet the threshold of the charge then the jury legally can’t convict based on the law.

Lincoln Morgan
Lincoln Morgan

i dindu nuffings

Bentley Ward
Bentley Ward

Cross the ocean, preferably without a boat

Logan Smith
Logan Smith

Only a fool deals in absolutes

Cameron Gonzalez
Cameron Gonzalez

pls don't shoot i wuz gonna go to college

Luke Morales
Luke Morales

Ok, there are this things called airplanes...

Gavin Thomas
Gavin Thomas

lol just send one regular cop as bait.

Jose Edwards
Jose Edwards

It sounds fucked up but that is actually what they should have done, there is no reason to treat someone like an armed criminal until a crime is commited. And having a gun in your hotel room in an open carry state is not a crime until you criminally shoot it.

Isaac Williams
Isaac Williams

Spanish dude is actually 100% right. Also, this happened a year ago, long before the Las Vegas shooting.

Oliver Barnes
Oliver Barnes

That doesn't justify acting like a shooting was going to take place.
Pointing a gun out a window does.
It wasn't a gun. The cops didn't see a gun. Nobody saw a gun. Someone thought they saw a gun, and called in an, "I thought I saw a gun".

And no, someone pointing a gun out the window, in and of itself, doesn't justify acting like a shooting was going to take place, when you have no other reason. As I said, people mishandle firearms, or point things that look like firearms, millions of times more often than they commit mass shootings.

You expect officers to take extreme risks
There's no extreme risk involved in investigating an "I thought I saw a gun" report. The vividness of your imagination when you hear about a report of a gun pointing out a hotel window doesn't bear on the actual probability that a mass shooting is about to happen.

Do you even have a real position outside of what I say must be wrong?
I've made my position perfectly clear. If you don't understand it... well, you're also the idiot saying that a reported gun sighting is basically the same as knowing a mass shooting is about to take place, and that you can point an AR-15 at someone without intimidating them.

Nolan Stewart
Nolan Stewart

"Cops deserve your respect, support and thanks because they risk their lives every day when they protect and serve!" "Cops can't do that! That's way too risky!!! Just shoot the suspect lmfao"

Robert Campbell
Robert Campbell

Rull

Landon Price
Landon Price

pointing gun out of window does
not at all.
Could've easily been plastic with the guy trying to fix the window.
he was five stories up, can easily confuse a "Gun" with some other shit."
Without a doubt should've knocked on the door in tactical gear and be like "yo, waddup. hearing some strange shit about this place with guns out windows. know anything about that?"
If the police believed a fucking good ole mass shooting was gonna happen. Then they should've called the swat team, not Cowaadooti 5 who are secretly fans of Twister, the hokey pokey, and xanax.

Btw, in the court room, the police admitted they knew there were only two people in the open door room. They even had the right room on the first try.
So there was no "we wuz afraid" bullshit happening. Especially if they were and there seriously was going to be a fucking shooting, police would've actually died AFTER they shot the fucker up because they fumbled the fuck infront of the door at the end of the hallway for over a fucking minute.

Caleb White
Caleb White

Little soyboy got a gun and then he shot a white man. Manlets can never be trusted and are traitors to their race.

Ryder Ortiz
Ryder Ortiz

This!
Also, room 502 was the one the suspect was staying at and the keycard the police had for. But Sperg Team Six there got ready to breach room 500 as you can see in the video and stumble AT THE WRONG DOOR for a while. Now imagine you are staying at that room and these civilian commandos try to breach you after shooting the guy next door, pucker factor over 9000

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit