Other urls found in this thread:

dailystormer.red/women-should-shut-the-fuck-up/
babynamesdirect.com/baby-names/indian/girl/begins/tara
twitter.com/tarasita12?lang=en
parents.com/baby-names/results
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>thot
Can we stop speaking like fucking reddit for once? Fuck nu-Sup Forums

He kike nose really shows in these old videos. Why is that?

>THOT!
Nigger be gone more like

begone...

Fuck of Slav shit!

Is that kacey kox?

Tara is great! fuck off you non contributor

>She used to have different ideas
Who the fuck cares. She is quite redpilled nowadays. Hopefully that won't change and she will pump out a good number of white children

>CHECK OUT THIS BASED ALT RIGHT WAMMEN

She's a poo in look crypto Jew. None of her kids will be white.

can gore posters please start targeting these reddit shill threads where they scream about e-celebs and whatever the fuck a "thot" is? Thanks

Who is this in the gif?

Not even her, not even close
You need to get your eyes checked

>changing one's mind
wow
I guess Slavs are unable to think or re-consider things

This is kind of gross. There's a camwhore on chaturbate right now sitting next to an older woman with a vibrator in. I guess the gimmick is it's her mum and she doesn't know.

As unlikely as that is to be legit she has her shirt unbuttoned so it must not be legit which I think makes it more gross.

reminder that his "anti-thot" crusade is an operation by Duginist/Nazbol/Russian/orthodox/tradical LARPers

its her, and her past isnt even a primary problem

>reminder that his "anti-thot" crusade is an operation by Duginist/Nazbol/Russian/orthodox/tradical LARPers

and that proves what? that we dont have thots in our midst? whoever started id does Gods work

>You know what the main problem with our movement is? There are too many attractive young women joining it and repeating our talking points on youtube. Our strategy of just attracting angry young single male virgins was about to work and then these tradthots ruined it. We need to drive them out if we want this movement to get mainstream success. No successful movement ever used attractive women to sell their ideology.

I'm not even going to bother making arguments. Andrew has already put it quite well:

dailystormer.red/women-should-shut-the-fuck-up/

leave this website and never come back

>Shills start painfully obvious shill campaign against right-wing female Youtubers
>only ones falling for it are low IQ people like balkan-niggers

Every time

>"BEGONE"
>makes another thread
The absolute state of useful idiots

Don't forget to make another one right after this one!

i don't even know who this girl is

see

The girl in the pic is not even her
I like how the shills post this as some sort of incriminating proof of something
Very telling.

can anyone explain to my why this chick gets a free pass to LARP as white when she has admitted to being part streetshitter? fucking sargoy is more white passing but he gets called a quadroon constantly.

After seeing a couple of these threads I think the pro-thots must be some kind of shill op because they don't seem to respond to arguments and they seem to be suspiciously keen to white knight without explaining why a couple of camwhores are so worthwhile.
They also equate said camwhores to being ALL alt-right women, which is suspiciously like a leftist or a woman and the other thing they do is attack people for being virgins, having small dicks etc.
Anyone who has been on Sup Forums more than a day ought to be pretty embarrassed to behave that way.

she's 10%, if we went around calling everyone who isn't 100% white "non-white" we wouldn't have much of a movement now would we?

t. mongrel

See look at this post. Does this look like a Sup Forums user to you? I don't think even an alt-light would say this because he'd be aware of the replies it would bring on.

Ah, Andew "I like black women better, I just go for whites only because of skin colour" Anglin, the man never disappoints.
Women make the best propagandists, without them we lose.
Because she has been speaking about race and IQ long before most men in hte "movement" today. She has done more for white indentity already than Spencer even. And she is only 10% Indian (and 2% Ashkenazi), 100% Eurasian.

>can anyone explain to my why this chick gets a free pass to LARP as white when she has admitted to being part streetshitter?

beta orbiters in our ranks thinks she is cute, its ma dik thinking.

>After seeing a couple of these threads I think the pro-thots must be some kind of shill op because they don't seem to respond to arguments and they seem to be suspiciously keen to white knight without explaining why a couple of camwhores are so worthwhile.

bruce >>> chad

look at the responses here

>roastie
>eceleb
>"""""British""""""

who cares

ɟɟo ʞɔnɟ

ok so you have no standards. anyone can be white.

plenty of niggers are woke on the race and IQ issue. do they get to LARP as white now? lmao...

What do you reckon is going on? This Tara I'd expect to be a witting asset but I don't know so much about someone like Lauren Southern. I think Lauren came in for attention and money but not as an enemy agent.

Presumably they're hoping we will all white knight if they see shills do it and then we all cuck?

>He hasn't donated to all their Patreon

SHAREBLUE SHILL!

Africans are not related to Europeans or Asians, Anything is better than being part-African.
And Sargoy is a le epic centrist who opposes nationalism of any kind.

mulattos are totally okay though right? lets get steph curry redpilled on the JQ and we can claim his as white now. fucking cuckolds lmao.

>What do you reckon is going on? This Tara I'd expect to be a witting asset but I don't know so much about someone like Lauren Southern.

I have no idea, maybe they paid some shilling from thailand - its dirt cheap...or its really ourbetas doing the work...

anyway, its quite weird how a nobody like Tara managed to create such drama and D&C, Im willing to forget her past but how she reacted when criticsed is pure venom - when I put that into perspective she probably was a marriage wrecker in the past

That doesnt mean all altright girls are thots, but ethots/wammen in power are a problem for any movement

that last name is very close to the swedish word "hanrej" which means cuck.

Shills upping their game. People snooping around on someone's past is pretty weird. People only do it if they want to find something.
Gotta admit they did catch lauren with that shitskin.
As it stands right now, women can vote. If they can vote we want them to be pushed to our side via the overton window. These people help bigly. Some people are purity spiral retards who are as bad as lolbertarian purist and some are shills.
Take a lesson from lolbertarians and stop fucking purity spiraling.

People don't choose to be born mixed race. And no, as I stated before: anything is better than being part-African, aka a mulatto, as Africans are the least related to any other group of the human species.

lmfao

I'd expect this is going to be connected to #metoo at some point.
We've already seen actual irl celebrities try to attach that to Trump.

hail your new queen Sup Forums

I've been hearing about this bit of drama. Is there a TL;DR version?

>a shill posting an anti-shill image
I see the vetting process is quite lackluster for you. Beggars cant be choosers I guess.

see:

You have to go back you cancerous newfag.

Women aren't necessarily falling into our ranks because of these chicks.

It may help normalize it for them, but I think it's clear that these women are merely bringing more men in, which is good.

Other women are indeed going to try and mimic these women when they see it's profitable to be a right wing merchant.

There is no drama, the shills have been targetting Tara McCarthy for the last few days, and she set all of her videos and twitter to private, as she usually does when she is getting mass flagged, this is not the first time this happens to her. But the shills not being aware of this assumed that they have achieved some sort of a victory over her and became emboldened by it. You can see the result of that here now.

>As it stands right now, women can vote. If they can vote we want them to be pushed to our side via the overton window. These people help bigly.

...which doesnt mean they should dictate what we think. they are welcomed as followers.

>Some people are purity spiral retards who are as bad as lolbertarian purist and some are shills.

what is purity spiraling? is take like thinking that current year homosexuality is not good? reactionary bigots. #rightSideofHistoryAltRight

>#metoo

Im not familiar with that? Tara deleted all her videos btw, what a cunt.

>queen Sup Forums

dont EVER call a women like that, especially a women who seems to be a nice girl like Rose, youll mess up with her ego and make her evil.

Whats her youtube? All her videos have been removed except 2

Me too is about this recent shit with all these Jews being outed as rapists, perverts etc.
Check out Rose McGowan's weird and cringey speech about it.

I'd be perfectly happy having women demoralized and neutralized.

She does that so that they can't mass flag her channel again.

>nice girl like Rose
only a matter of time until she starts extracting the beta bux anyway m8

Notice how outliers like cathedral princess never start shit.

ah - I see

Tara is great from a UK perspective.
Your shilling doesn't work. The livestream last night had more live viewers than normal.
Well done.

>only a matter of time until she starts extracting the beta bux anyway m8

I hope not, but stop giving her attention in order to save her

*i hate sjws baby*

Pretty sure Cathy is married, not sure if she has kids or not, and I've never seen what she looks like.

More like
>can we stop talking like fucking niggers for once?
Thot is a black word.

It proves that her real name is Tara Hanrahan, my dear Austrian friend

Cause our standards are not higher than Hitler's.
Tara is doing more than LARPing.

But does anyone have her nudes?

>cathedral princess
>Cathy is married

who dat?

Yes, that was pretty funny how the shills actually bumped the stream up Youtube algorithms by spamming dislikes at it (befire it even started), not realizing that it has the same effect as thumbing up.
So?

yikes at this post

That lends credence to that reddit post being true

Just stop watching. This one isn't even attractive. This whole tradthot thing has me disappointed in how guliable our men are. Pissed off little babies being manipulated by leftist and self destructive right wingers.

Everyone on cam on chaturbate has to agree to it directly with the website. If chaturbate didn’t have confirmation that the grandma knows she’s on cam they would shut it down.

Erza from Fairy Tail

So if I find your name and then proceed to make up a story about you being a serial killer does that make it true?
All we know is that the redditfag was one of Jeff Holidays buddies, who at the time was making defamation videos about Tara.

>but stop giving her attention in order to save her
why would i have an interest in saving her? she will sooner or later turn out to be a promiscuous, mentally ill girl who preaches what she doesn't believe in. happened every time.

Faith Goldie
Lauren Rose
Lana lokteff

These women are intelligent, informed and unafraid. Lauren Rose even admits she's still learning.

Lauren Southern
Tara McCarthy etc..

They can keep talking too, but they have an (((agenda))).
>know the difference, don't fall for Jewish subversion
>it could make/break a movement

Go home leftypol. Nobody cares about this drama or your d&c nonsense

IGNORE
CAMWHORE
ORDERS

She looks like the antithetical doppelganger of Bess "The Sweetener" Kalb.

Leftypol kys plz

Here's an actual picture of Tarasita without makeup.

Elsa from Frozen.

Newfags

10/10 would poo

I think there is weight to this story, but I need more evidence.

She clearly has a ton of money, because she travels all over the world all the time. I just assumed it was her parents but this story actually makes a ton of sense.

This has nothing to do with the thread's subject.

Also, can I have a link?

Tarasita is a rare name, you cannot find it easily like that from the suffix "Tara"
babynamesdirect.com/baby-names/indian/girl/begins/tara
Yet it exists
twitter.com/tarasita12?lang=en

>She clearly has a ton of money
No. She lived in a tinly flat while still in the UK, and now resides with her husband in the US.
Also her bi-weekly stream is not a weekly only because her laptop went bust, and she hasn't bought a new one yet.
>she travels all over the world all the time
She travelled due to her relatives being scattered all over the place. And when she doesn't go to see them she travels with Cory instead.

Is anyone else only following this ride into her past because it gets us closer to having Tara nudes?

>a rare name
So? We know the name is true, but the story? Not so much. Gonna need more proof than a blatantly biased post made on reddit of all places.

Tara =/= Tarasita
To get the name Tarasita, from Tara, is not quite an easy task
parents.com/baby-names/results
What this proves, my friend, is that he knew piece of information, wich if unknown, would have to have been painfully retrieved through hours of research in the internet, when there were already other, famous, registered Indian names. Sounds unlikely.

Again: I'm not contesting the fact that that is her name, there are 2 other results coming up for that, and on top of that Tara herself has not denied this.
But the story? I am not going tbe take it at face value just because someone wants me to do so. I need proof - and I mean a legit, solid, unbiased source.
That reddit post was anything but unbiased. And it being made by a follower of Jeff "race is not real, there is no debate about it" Holliday takes it's credibility away even more.

It means that the guy probably knew her irl at some point, that's again, a confirmation element.
That's a further narrowing of the pool of people who would defame her.

Reminder that ShareBlue's new campaign is attacking female alt-right figures. They are panicking that young, pretty women are espousing right-wing views and advocating ethnonationalism because they know it will appeal to normies. If someone is trying to get you to spend your time and energy and memes fighting with other alt-right people instead of fighting leftists, they are a shill. Sage and report these threads

This is the work of frogtwitter incels.

/Ourgal/ does not exist, fucking stop it. *please*.

The only way having an attractive woman in a political movement is as a mouthpiece or as decoration. Them having their own ideas is what kills it, such as in this case.

PS. Still waiting to hear why she won't have kids.

This is why people hate e-celebs. They do nothing but accumulate whiteknight followings and cause drama. Now this board is constantly being shit up with threads about them.

I can't stop feeling that Loomer is somehow involved in all of this though. She was in deep shit for her tire stunt and her rape allegations but now everyone that came out against her is being found out to be a degenerate. That jewess is crafty.