So this is Christmas?

Climate deniers BTFO!!! Footage of starving polar bear just before death goes viral:

youtu.be/oiC_HG3u-nk

So this is Christmas with climate change Sup Forums? I hope you're happy.
>muh capitalism
>muh only way of life
>muh sun spots
>muh growing antarctic

Enjoy your Christmas thinking about the future white children growing up in a world without megafauna. They'll be okay though. They'll still have Coke. Enjoy!

Other urls found in this thread:

cheknews.ca/study-says-uvic-zoologist-cited-on-many-climate-change-denier-blogs-392632/
youtube.com/watch?v=FbYtASAakAI
polarbearscience.com/2017/12/09/one-starving-bear-is-not-evidence-of-climate-change-despite-gruesome-photos/#more-113805
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

there are actually too many polar bears right now, go ahead and google into it. This bear has a digestive problem or some shit. You can google it, Snowflake.

>more polar bears seen in towns
>must be more bears

kys shill.

cheknews.ca/study-says-uvic-zoologist-cited-on-many-climate-change-denier-blogs-392632/

>bear starves becuase its too warm
when did you realise polar bears were the niggers of bears?

>polar bears hunt on sea ice
>sea ice arriving later and breaking up earlier
>starve because cannot hunt
>"must be a nigger"
fucking leaf

Starvation is nature’s way of saying a landmass is over populated. Ie all of Africa.

So, yes.

> can’t adapt
> it’s duh whitey’s fault muhfugga

>landmass is over populated
That's what happens when the said landmass becomes fucked and can no more feed its previous population.

>hey goy! We need you and your countrymen to pay a global tax to, uh, save the environment
>don't believe me? Look at this starving bear!

Sad to see animal go this way.

F

where is the landmass under the North Pole?

>adaptation in nature is a matter of will
Nice science faggot.

>post starving polar bear
>"must be calling for a global tax"
nice straw man you fucking shill

It's your fault goy buy a 75k car now.

Polar bears actually survived the previous interglacial heating cycle when the temperatures got much hotter than they are now, in not worried.

Is this bear old? Have an infected tooth? Warmer temp usually means an explosion of animal populations = more food...not less....dropping the BS card....

So are you saying cap and trade isn't the solution to global warmi... er, global climate change?

>bears get old, can't hunt
>starves and dies
Every ten years or so, the Canadian Snowshoe Hare population crashes. Their primary predator, the Canadian Lynx, starve by the thousands because there are no rabbits to eat. 99.9% of all species that have ever lived are extinct. Climate changes. Species adapt, thrive and die off. This is nothing new. The planet has been significantly hotter than now for 50% of the time complex multicellular life has been here. This is nothing new.
Nature, red in tooth and claw.

Nice straw man faggot.

nice well source argument shill

There are no future for white children anyway. Once Europe is filled to the brim with Africans and Muslims we will effectually revert to the iron age. That means little pollution.

>one system studied over 50 years displayed this cycle
>all ecological systems are the same.
nice logic fatso

>I use anecdotes as proof

>Footage of the western world exposes globalism impact

If a species becomes so specialized that ot cannot survive unless conditions stay exactly the same, then it is doomed to eventually perish. Even more so if it is an apex predator.

>I don't agree with a proposed "solution", therefore the problem doesn't exist.
Who said anything about cap and trade? The straw-man shills are out in full force.

There is no proof anthropogenic CO2 warms the climate though. If the globe is warming and there's nothing we can do about it, then well, them's the shakes.

>animal dies.
>must be climate change.

Fuck off chang.

Or its an old bear dying and your political bullshit is completely irrelevant to the bear.

A polar bear will EAT you.

And your pets and your kids.

I find it difficult to feel sorry for a polar bear that was crowded out of the land of the healthy polar bears and then laid down and died.

A polar bear will EAT YOU.

>Also climates change from decade to decade, century to century.

>Manmade climate change is bullshit. Learn to Roy Spencer.

why is usa killing our animals?

amerimongrels are the worst.

They literally go to places where humans live an be dependent on it, then starve.

Faggot

Wow, an ignorant burger, what a fucking surprise. We're living in the middle of a mass extinction event. We are contributing greatly to that event. Take some responsibility you leftist cunt.

>We're living in the middle of a mass extinction event
Hope it takes leafs first.

Your bears are dying because Trump didn't sign up for a worthless treaty to pay billions of US dollars to brown countries to do nothing.

Yeah, the USA is killing "our" animals...wow...

Threads like this are why Canadians cant have nice things. Reckless bitching about issues nobody particularly cares about.

I don't give a fuck about polar bears. What do they contribute to anything that a human doesn't benefit from when they are gone?

>there is no proof
You clearly don't science and are either a shill or a brainwashed pleb. Science looks for evidence. The evidence is overwhelmingly in favour of anthropogenic C02 warming climate. But I'll change my mind because you've got a degree from PragerU

One weak incompetent beta male starves to death is really because of an inert non-toxic gas necessary for life to exist? What level of paranoid is this?

how true is it that most leafs posters are actually a chink in disguise?

they've moving into towns because sea ice breaks up earlier and forms later. That means they have less area to hunt.

It's all your fault.

Makes you wonder what happened to all the dinosaurs if man wasn't around to cause global warming.. Or is it that climate changes happens and there is NOTHING man can do to cause it or stop it..

It won't though pajeet. It's going to devastate your country much worse.

Who cares about him starving to death? It's much easier way to die than when other animals get eaten alive by polar bears.

The liberal holding the camera should of sacrificed themselves to the bear...

Heartless liberal

>Homosexuals BTFO!!! Footage of AIDS infected polar bear just after ass sex goes viral:
fixed it for you

> Cherry picking fake news to perpetuate my shitty leftist economic system
> Sage

OP what is the temperature of the earth?

Fucking Canada, letting it die in such an awful way

and what the fuck do i care lol.

>there have been other mass extinction events
>therefore the one that we're clearly complicit in is not our responsibility
>enjoy your denuded world children. No lions, tigers, polar bears, right whales, leopards, elephants, rhinos.... etc. etc. for you! but lots of coca cola to enjoy!

This is a comical thread, but to be serious for 2 seconds bears regularly starve to death regardless of climate change. It's the nature of their hunting strategy - they spend the winters at sea eating seal, then have lean times over the summer traveling long distances on land looking for food (which is scarce). The Arctic is a harsh environment.

This reminds me of the photos of a polar bear on a small ice floe or swimming with the caption "still don't believe in global warming," ignoring the fact that polar bears are marine animals and are designed to swim miles and miles at sea.

And why do you think they stay near towns?

Better get the chinks to stop building sixteen airports every year.

Didn't know Polar Bears only ate ice.

Yeah, because communism uses no resources or fossil fuels. Yeaup definatly capitalism.

I like pictures of starving children better, eh comrades?

the same type of cycles can actually be observed in pretty much every predator pray relationship where one one predates almost exclusively on the other . back in school we learned about the same relationship between hawks and rabbits in europe

It’s a matter of God’s will.

you really have no idea at all about the ecosystem that the polar bear relies on do you? A more ignorant post would have been hard to imagine.

unfortunately not hot enough to fry the excess lard on your gut.

Considering British Columbia is basically a Chinese colony it's pretty hard to tell.

instead of shitposting why don't you fish for the bears in your country??.. be known for that instead of maple syrup and cold dogshit.

Meant this for you

>lions, tigers

youtube.com/watch?v=FbYtASAakAI

What? Does it have a disease or something? There's plenty of food.

theres going to be nothin but shitskins in a couple hundreds years or so. fuck the earth. i hope the shitskins are left with nothing. i hope all the water is polluted. i hope niggers and spics of the future dont know what a tree is.

it was implied in my comment Clog

Apparently polar bears didn't die 50 years ago?????????

ah, yes there is. You are wrong, and if you did any reading on the matter (outside of shill sites and contrarian childish sites) you would have known that.

They hunt on it you ignorant pleb

> ecosystem that the polar bear relies on do you?
Do you mother fucker? The ecosystem is flourishing by the way you brain dead moron.
And no, the polar bears or not dying. There's a ton of them.

Don't mix climate change with the several other issues which ARE occurring. You being a leaf I'd expect you at least would know how the eskimos treat polar bears

Fuck polar bears. You can’t eat them and they eat up our fish.

wow, an internet vet! If I send you a picture of my dog can you diagnose him too?

>polar bears don't have the ABILITY to adapt
>somehow aren't the nigger of bears
i shiggy diggy

fucking leaf...

who needs lions, tigers ,polar bears , whales , elephants , rinos and leaopards anyways? all of them are at the very end of the food chain and most of them have a miniscule influence on the ecosystem . i am more worried about bacteria and plankton than i am about any of the evolutionary dead ends you mentioned .

Well what if the polar bear is just stupid?
It's not like "50 polar bears found dead of too much heat!".

I think they are over populated too.
Wouldn't this mean that some dying regulates the food issue?

polarbearscience.com/2017/12/09/one-starving-bear-is-not-evidence-of-climate-change-despite-gruesome-photos/#more-113805

Get ass blasted.

>read an article saying ice levels are rising
>read another article saying ice levels are falling
>read article saying world is heating up
>read another article saying world is cooling off
>read another article showing scientists fucking with numbers and lying through their teeth
>one scientist says one thing another says the opposite

WHO THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO BELIEVE?!

Before you dismiss this, remember that's what all of us will look like pretty soon.

We could have reduced our global footprint if we didnt have niggers but NOOOOOO.
We Had to have Niggers of every possibly variety instead of keeping balance with nature. Sick fucks are we.

This, but unironically

Well, its not because of ice breaking up, its because there is food to be had.

Also this

>I have no idea what the temperature is but I believe it's getting hotter
So just as I suspected you have no idea what the earth's temperature is. Seems like a pretty basic thing you'd want to know.

you're ignorant. predator prey cycles often reach an equilibrium, but it's not permanent. When things like environment change rapidly then you get extirpations and extinctions. There are countless cases of this. But I know people on Sup Forums don't want to study anything, they just want to be immediate experts on everything.

> NO Polar Bear has ever starved in ALL OF HISTORY

you sound like one of Job's comforters. Go kys.

hot? lel faggot

so every time a polar bear dies it's because of global warming? you do realize the polar bear population has been increasing over the past like 40 years right?

Climate change 12,000 years ago killed off a lot of animal species. What's the point?

>Bear gets old, sick, or injured.
>Bear cannot hunt
>Bear starves

It's your fault goyim for not giving me all your shekels!

the amount of ignorance on /pol really comes through on a thread like this.

t. snow nigger bear

Then what do you want my guy?

If the globe get's warmer it's actually better for food production, specially if you live in Canada.

There would be hundreds of bears dead if it were to be a man made massive effect. Nice try nigger bitch

Leaf btfo by leaf.

Survival of the fittest, not my fault stronger polar bears are getting the seals.

You are a whiny little cunt. Shut up

I like how you ignored the other points I made. Species live for awhile and then die, either because the environment changes or they are displaced by a species better adapted to survive. Which amounts to the same thing, I suppose. The truth is, humans are the dominant species on the plane to a way no other species has ever been. We shape the world as we see fit. We're not separate or above our environment. We're as much a part of it as any other species. We're a product of the environment we evolved in and if we turn out to be the next major Extinction level event, that's part of what we're here for. Because at the end of the day, you're just a carrier for your genes which are trying to find the best way to replicate themselves. Imagine, billions of years of evolution, millions of generations fighting tooth and claw to survive and gain an edge, however razor thin, over a rival. All so you can come into a crusty sock in your mom's basement.