Europeans, I've been lurking on Sup Forums for 4 years now. But seriously, fuck off with the amerifat images...

Europeans, I've been lurking on Sup Forums for 4 years now. But seriously, fuck off with the amerifat images. Sup Forums is an American website, if you don't have anything positive to say about America, than shut the fuck up.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YzSJBowPECY
wheelchairs.com/bigbounderpage.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I thought it's a Japanese website now.

But yeah I agree, the Amerimutt meme is about as funny as the Poo in Loo one.

Triggered snowflake alert

Shut up, bitchbaby. The memes have gotten stale but that's Sup Forums. Deal with it.

t. Tyrone O'Hendricks

Some of them are pretty good I think but a lot are just lacking any humor.

hurdur i'm specialer than nonargumutts..hurdur i take shit surus on 4skin

USA HOCKEY WILL WIN GOLD AT THE OLYMPICS!!!!

go get shot mutt.
seriously though, are you telling me what I can and can't say? I thought americans knew what freedom of speech is

From 1776 to merely 56, America is a case in point that the end of unjust rebellion against a great and noble mother country ends in materialism and national self-destruction.

its a japanese site dumb fag

Very important message and video for surviving an encounter with American police. Follow the steps in this video and you will be guaranteed to survive should they point their loaded guns at you.
youtube.com/watch?v=YzSJBowPECY

The more you cry about it the worse it gets faggot. Take the banter or fuck off. Britbongs had to deal with beady eyes forever. Once they stopped crying about it the memes stopped. You are reinforcing the meme dipshit

The yank is immunized against all dangers: one may call him uncultured,obese,pig, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a mongrel and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “Whiter than you Ahmed."

Gr8 b8 m8.

Americans are not fa-

you just wanted some images didn't you

nah faggot, we thicc

We embraced the Eternal Anglo in the end.

Die with your rage++
< there are four types of Amerimuts

THICC

I LOVE USA HOCKEY!

MY TWO FAVORITE PLAYERS!

I LOVE THE OLYMPICS!

I CAN'T WAIT TO WATCH USA FACE OFF AGAINST RUSSIA!

Beady Eyes ? Missed that one, was it a Moseley meme ?

GO TEAM!

the amerimutt shit was started by jealous europoors who's countries are now muslim. they wish they were us.

Stop being a faggot.

The Amerimutt meme is a deeply subtle social manipulation which helps identify the parasite among us.

Too bad America is literally a foreigner shithole.

I wonder why eurocucks don't make their own Sup Forums?? Oh yeah, they aren't allowed! LOL

Reminder that you can change laws but you cant change genetics

Fuck off, Americoon. We will ALWAYS post Amerifat images.

Holy shit gas fat people

>if you don't have anything positive to say about America, than shut the fuck up.
>Mmuh freedom of speech!

There are numerous European boards you fat retard

For time immemorial, humanity has asked itself: What does it truly mean to be free?
Many people and cultures throughout the ages have tried to answer this question with varying degrees of success - but at some point in the 21st Century the American people finally found out the answer that humanity itself had been searching for so long.

Then The United States gifted us with the Big Bounder Bariatric Sports Wheelchair.

wheelchairs.com/bigbounderpage.htm

This is not just Freedom, this is Peak Freedom. This is living life on the edge and to the fullest without need for such frivolous things as necks or the ability to stand. This is 62" of padded seating for your burgeoning ass, this is comfort, speed and support for when you reach the All American Milestone of 1000 pounds.

With respirator shelves and O2 bottle holders you'll never be short of breath as you scoot-scoot around the aisles of Walmart or at your local cruising spot.

Even the bags of snacks on the top shelves are no match for this incredible machine - it can be installed with a 13" seat elevator and lights so you can always spot the hamburgers in the dark.

Soon, I will be casting off the shackles of "recommended daily calorie intake" and self respect to join the ranks of my American brothers and sisters - who have bravely made the step into the realm of Peak Freedom. I can only imagine what it feels like but I hope that the rest of humanity will join them in their glorious future.

Won't you join me, French bro?

What about an large electric chair ?

except they do.

If americans can't stand the banting, 56%BURGERMUTT MUST LEAVE

shutup amerimutt

BEADY

nice cunt cunt

??

Holy shit we eurocucks are so dumb. you defently opened my eyes brit bro

why is France always represented as the enemy of the anglo here ?

Sure there are. Just as long as you talk good on your star-circle flag. Can't go against the grain, can you?

>US intelligence operatives in Cuba were among the first and most severely affected victims of a string of baffling sonic attacks which has prompted Washington to pull out more than half of its diplomatic staff from Havana, the Associated Press has learned.

the commies develop a new way to remove the 'murrican, let's hope they share the technology.

>be amerimutt
>get fucked by commie waves
>die

I made this image, it's supposed to represent the entirety of Europe.
Also made this one too.

jesus christ, learn the number one rule of banter. if we know you hate it and will react, we will do it 10 times more.

they just crying cause we have guns and free speech let them post thier meme in shame