Diversity training

Anybody here been through a newcomers briefing for a USAF base? I couldn't believe how shit it was. 10-15 minute power points were given to speakers on finance, local hazards, medical care, useful things like that. Then there was a one hour presentation from the SAPR office(don't sexually assault people) then almost 2 FUCKING HOURS from some affirmative action NCO on how we need diversity and how he had been oppressed by white people in his life. We even played diversity ball. This is what your taxes pay for folks. Anyone else have any experiences like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nrXSUSnVUik
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

SHARP training is worse. We did a fully dutyday's long power point briefing which amounted to "all men are rapist."

yea it's called the military, full of retarded insecure kids who want to be badass ---> grown adults who stay in because they are afraid of change

I saw a marine gunny berate 4 retarded marines on how faggot is an offensive term and if he heard that word again they'd be punished BY THE FULL EXTENT OF THE UCMJ

Went through that 1 hour of straight white male bashing at Wright-Patt in 2015.
I'm sure it's even fuckin worse now. Of course, presented by a nigg and a spic landwhale making $88k a year each from white taxpayers

Even got some sweet reading material

I'm glad I'm out now.

You guys need to launch a coupe already

Kinda hard when half the commissioned officers are Obama lackies.

This is why private militias are good.

The guy even mentioned that trumps tweet about trannies in military isn't law yet, so they're still welcome and blah blah blah. The next day all the crew chiefs were calling some kid a huge faggot for jerking off to traps on accident.

What happens if someone stands up during one of these and calls bullshit?

you'd get a stern talking to by one of your superior daddys, and probably get fucked with for a while, maybe lose pay, who knows

What if several did it all at once in the same meeting? What if they went up to the stage, took the mic, and started lecturing to the staff, BLM style?

Arent women in the armed forces passed around like hot potatoes and frequently engage in gangbangs?

Not going to lie, I wanted to but pussied out because I didn't want a dishonorable discharge for racism. When we played "diversity ball" I was asked why diversity is good for the military, and I just said"well we need translators to kill terrorists", and everyone looked at me a little funny except for some parades he staff sergeant who chuckled

*pararescue staff sergeant

>das juden
Die Juden

i think ill translate one of our "before the holidays" briefings

about leutenant sw
...when that childs brain gets completely drown in alchohol blyat he'll find the most fucking ugly bitch in the whole town blyat, bring her to his dorm blyat and will try to smuggle her in screaming "fuck off its my wife blyat"...
about warrant officers
...or some of our warrant officers blyat, who think that hes the best fucking man around blyat, he'll have some beer, then he'll decide that's it's not enough, drink some vodka, blyat, and, lighting up a sigarette, he'll go off, looking for adventures on his ass. He'll find the biggest fucking man in the whole town blyat, that he wont be able to hit in the face even with two ladders blyat, and he'll begin to piss him off, or even better he'll smack his chicks ass with idiotic giggle blyat. and i'm to collect the money for his shattered jaws afterwards blyat! I dont need that shit...
and on and on about seargeants and privates too...

youtube.com/watch?v=nrXSUSnVUik

>working for the military
>working for a big corporation

Kek. This is why you work for a small business or go into business for yourself. I can make fag jokes at work, joke about blacks, etc. Why would you sign up to be a mercenary for ZOG? The pay is shit, they’ll try to indoctrinate you into hating whites, and you have to wake up at 4 or 5 am everyday. Fuck that.

The enlisted ones are. Most of the officers aren’t. I’ve heard some truly disgusting stories about girls getting gang banged by nigs at basic

I generally agree with you, but I feel like it was a decent choice for where my life was at the time.

Wright-Patt is it's own monster, dude. Was there for 8 years. Civilians were a mistake

There is a lot of degeneracy going on, saw lots of race mixing at tech school, but plenty of people to call them out on being whores. One chick decided to quit because she was bullied for being a coal burner slut, and they punished the whole base for it because the base commander and chief master sgt at Sheppard are both negroes.

Sounds way better than our briefings haha

>Race mixing shaming it's the new slut shaming.

We tumblr now.

UCMJ action.
,and yeah. People really should do what it takes to be ready for things to go south.

>Die Juden
came here to post this. grew up with German (and Hungarian, and Romanian - such is life in northwestern Transylvania) fairy tales, blatantly incorrect grammar grinds my gears.

Diversity training was forced upon White people by Jews after WW II.