Dragon Ball Super

So we can all agree that the only reason Roshi is coming is to grope her right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=djkh1JNbI0E
viz.com/shonenjump/chapters/all
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

that super episode where Future Trunks is constantly disappointed with Gohan as an adult is the best thing ever

>Roshi 1 shots her

Feel bad that Future Trunks couldn't see Gohan sparring with Goku on the latest episode, neither Gohan participating on the universal tournament

You newfag you make a new thread at bump limit of 500, it's still 460

How will Vegeta and Goku react when they see Dumbo revived Black and Zamasu for the tournament?

Kais don't fight in a tournament for ningens you silly goose.

>God of DESTRUCTION
>Having the power to revive people

motherfucker its close enough

Is Roshi able to be a pervert anymore? I mean, I find it very hard to see the good old Roshi in action nowadays.

In this last episode, he tried to bribe Krillin and Goku with rare tittymags.

Just patiently wait for 500 like the rest of us that have fun trying to post the OP my newfriend.

>That Pure Majin transformation in XV2
What the fuck were they thinking with that crap?

>You want to wipe out ningens, Zamasu?
>That's okay, you can make your Ningen Zero plan real and nuke 11 out of 12 universes if you participate and win it for me

>What are Super Dragon Balls
>What is Time Rings
>What are Angels

>Universe 7 team has 10 members
>Only Goku and Vegeta get to fight

What is a "Uranai Baba-like being" in U10 too.

So will people be disappointed if her character arc is just going to be like Gohan's, getting over her timid nature to tap into her hidden power, mixed with the Hulk? Or will people just be glad she doesn't have the same kind of story as original Broly?

>Is Roshi able to be a pervert anymore?
In the first episode he went to Goku's house in order to convince him to use the money he just got to buy dirty movies. A couple episodes later, he's spying on women at the beach with one of those pay binoculars. And just last episode Krillin gave him a naughty magazine and tried to get Krillin and Goku motivated to do their training by offering one of his rarer magazines.

>inb4 "le epic troll subverting standard rules and practices"

>>>/reddit/

thats how we end up with 4 different threads that all turn into shitfests

Post more elephant GoD

that's part of the fun, even 500 was considered early before.

A swole dude with lipstick and moobs?

Roshi does not get down like that.
The queers who thought this was a good idea likes this though.

>Time Rings
...Wait a minute, doesn't the fact that Gowasu and Zamasu were able to use the time rings to check on the Babari 1000 years later prove that universe 10 isn't going to be destroyed?

>implying Goku is going to be the first one fighting like he was on the U6 tournament again
I bet the first U7 fighter who fights who aren't Goku or Vegeta are going to lose their first fight.

Why would they take turns? What if each match is just a big 10 on 10 brawl?

Realy firs up ur neurens

I was only supposing, nobody knows about the rules either but Toriyama.

>reviving someone who was deleted by Zeno
>in another timeline to boot
at best he could bring weak present Zamasu

Better than nothing.

I want more Miki in DB.

The introduction of other universes in Sup Forums material usually means a comic or TV show is about to end. Do you think super will last?

I didn't mean to reply to your comment. I'm sorry.

>Bra would be a better fit for the "Bulma" than Trunks

The reason I put Trunks as "the Bulma" is not because he's a genius (because he isn't), but more like in general attitude. Present Trunks would be a slightly spoiled a bit egocentric and flirty young man, just like Bulma was. Of course in one way or another his heart ends up belonging with Mai.

However, I also see Trunks as the lead because of this, he seems like he has room to grow.

Goten, on the other hand seems like the type of character who serves as second banana but deep down doesn't like how Trunks gets to be the leader all the time.

Marron could be the grounded girl that serves as Tsukkomi to everyone elses boke and she hates it. She would be someone who tries to find her place in her group because she's neither as old as Trunks/Goten or as young as Pan/Bra and she ends up either being trapped in their shit.

Pan being a monkey Arale would be hilarious as it can serve to unnintentionally fuck with Trunks and somehow continue with that weird trend GT started of her bulling him. Except that Present Trunks wouldn't be a faggot about it and would actually call Pan's shit if needed. But Pan definitely needs to stay away from GT Pan in terms of characterization. Instead of a bitch in the same vein as ChiChi or Bulma, she would be as sweet and as Gohan, innocent as Goku but a bit more perceptive about certain things like Videl.

Uub as Pan's Krillin sounds actually nice.

You can take 's take. I do like the idea of reverse Goku/Vegeta with less edginess. But other user suggested a Goku/Krillin approach, except that Pan and Uub would be on closer level to each other.

Wouldn't bringing Future Zeno back change the timeline

>when chichi aged better than bulma

>yfw Beerus is literally a Neko Majin

>inb4 Roshi wins by groping Broly, stopping her berserk rage

I bet EoZ Bulma's body is full of cosmetic surgery modifications

It certainly is hilarious, considering that at some point, ChiChi looked like a hag while Bulma was keeping her fresh.

So this 5 year absence or whatever is gonna be retconned right?

hope Bulma accidentally wishes herself to become a loli

how is the oxking still alive?

he's not. Gohan just let himself go

What the hell. Is that a female Broly?

No, its Chuck Testa

He drank the same shit as Roshi did to grant eternal youth, except that he drank it at a younger age.

>fem broly will never be your Gf
>she will never blush heavily every time you hold hands
>you will never hit it from behind snu snu style
>you will never bust a fat one impregnating her
>she will never beg for your seed as Cabba is forced to watch
>she will never return
FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK THIS GAY ASS WORLD!!

He comes from the best universe after all. Universe 10 for meme universe number 1!

I want to marry an angel.

She's your Broly for tonight.

Vados-chan is still best

Prepare for whathefucktery.

Has anyone made a snu-snu joke yet? Am I the first?

... or the ninetieth?

I think the fact that all the most important characters to dragonball are in universe 10 is a pretty good indicator we're keeping it

also remember Super is going to tie into EoZ eventually

>all the most important characters to dragonball are in universe 10
I know we like to meme Zamasu and Gowasu around here, but that's not really true

Tights a best

Probably. Something similar happened at the end of the Piccolo Jr arc. When it was originally published, Roshi said the manga will continue just a little bit more, as in Z wouldn't last too long. Then later, after everyone knew that Z was like twice the length of the original Dragon Ball, his line became that it wasn't over by a long shot.

Probably around the 20th.

If we see more of her like we did in the monthly manga, I kind of wish she gets her long hair back.
I don't like her short hair cut in comparison.

I drew the long lost god of destruction and their attendant.

fucking toei introducing this bs character somehow stronger than bills and whiskey bty sheer gag

Relax it's anime only filler and he didn't even get to hakai her because of le-diarrhea joke.

What's the source on this clip?

It was a trailer at the end of the last ep I think

Yep I guess that's the incoming joke.
You know what, I can even picture that she'll live with him afterwards.

Can't be that. Already checked. The preview is just Goku and Krillin screwing around in some forrest.

It is, there's two parts to the trailer, part one is the usual NEP, the secpnd was the Universal Survival Arc trailer.

Gee that sure was fuckin hard.

youtube.com/watch?v=djkh1JNbI0E

Hey how about you go fuck yourself you stupid condescending bitch?

lurk more before posting newguy.

>.
Newfag detected

You w0t m8? The one getting offended after being spoonfed is the only newfag here.

>replying to bait
Lurk moar

Aren't saiyan girls suppose to be tough? Why does she look like an innocent bitch?

stop.

U6 Saiyans are feminine.

Not yet. Manga's timeline is fine, only anime's is fucked

That's fucking bullshit. I think it's new-toriyama and his change of art.

Did toriyama ever even draw female saiyans in the manga? Like I know the anime drew them bet we can't act like those designs are Toriyamas

Well to be fair, her design is okay. Her personality is what bugs me. Toriyama did draw Gine and she was kind which is retarded too.

viz.com/shonenjump/chapters/all
Viz has a page for free chapters, where you can find Dragon ball super official translation . Would be nice to see someone rip it.

What's bullshit? Have you not seen Cabba or something?

Reminder

There's a SSG in Universe 7, but there's not in Universe 6, just like there's a LSS in Universe 6, but there's not in Universe 7.

Also even if they confirm there's a legendary one in Universe 7, Toriyama could create a new character to be the canon LSS.

If you can't prove there's a LSS in Universe 7, and it's none other than Broly, your "Broly is canon" bullshit is just headcanon

Cabba automatically makes it okay? He's fucking shit too.

It's not whether it's okay or not you idiot, it's the fact it's already established.

Established very recently, which is a horrible implement considering Saiyans are well known to be these huge bulky warriors since the EIGHTIES, not skinny spaghetti arm fuckboys and shy women

Get over it, they're a differently evolved subrace from a different universe. They don't even have tails.

Best and worst dragon ball youtuber?

Rhymestyle is annoying, douchey, and his super sandwiches catchphrase is Cringeworthy.

Also ever hear of an anime called my life me?

No, I won't get over it. It's horrible writing by new-toriyama.

Fuck off tripfag, no one wants to gossip about youtubers.

I like Geekdom but he's a little biased considering he dickrides everything Dragon Ball even if it's bad.

enjoy the ride.

maybe Toei thinks saiyans are jews and there's a Hitler in Sadla

I rather get off it. I like Dragon Ball Super don't get me wrong.

I just can't see it as a proper sequel to DBZ.

He atleast is informed, he can be kinda dickish too, especially in streams.

The manga is the proper sequel, the anime Pre-DBR era had a lot of flaws.

Yeah, Geekdom is probably the most well-educated in Dragon Ball and he uploads news pretty quick.