What's under the hat?

What's under the hat?
That's the real mystery of Part 8.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/StardustCrusaders/comments/5pp36a/i_figured_out_everything/?st=IYB0OGI7&sh=90ddb3ef
youtube.com/watch?v=UG-iJ-wvnLg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Duwang?

Epitaph

Watermelon

Heaven

Fried Chicken

Yasuho saw it in chapter 2 but Josuke's head was off-panel and the focus on his hat.

Large fries

Actually the REAL mystery is how he even got that hat. Neither Josefumi or Yoshikage were wearing it.

Yasuho is the key to all this.

CAN SPIN KILL VAMPIRES?!

Probably a shitty hairstyle

KILLER BEAN

Gappy makes me happy

>Reading Part 8
>Get to Kaato
Didn't expect there to be a Jojolion universe's Funny Valentine.

Gappy makes me UNHAPPY

delet

This not to mention the fact that Josefumi was shown breaking apart to save Kira but when Josuke wakes up Kira was the one broken up to save Josefumi practically confirms there's more to Josefumi and Kira's story than Damo's flashback let on. Karera is probably involved.

This not to mention the fact that Josefumi was shown breaking apart to save Kira but when Josuke wakes up Kira was the one broken up to save Josefumi practically confirms there's more to Josefumi and Kira's story than Damo's flashback let on. Karera is probably involved. We even see the hat Kira WAS wearing in his apartment in chapter 2 and Karera mentions seeing a Rokakaka in Kira's kitchen despite never having met the guy.

Gappy cannot be Happy.
However, Jobin makes me feel Golden.

>JoJolion universe
It's the same as SBR though.

but Joubin is striving to become happy

like Gappy

I hope he doesn't die, I love his design.

Sexiest Jojolion character, hands down

BUT GAPPY CANNOT BE HAPPY
That's the point.
Jobin makes me feel Golden.

>sexiest character in the sexiest arc
My loins burn for him.

You mean, Damo, right?

reddit.com/r/StardustCrusaders/comments/5pp36a/i_figured_out_everything/?st=IYB0OGI7&sh=90ddb3ef

What do you think?

inb4 "plebbit" or >reddit

Reminder that Jobin will fuse with Jesus corpse and obtain 『HEAVEN』

>leddit
you're only asking for trouble

youtube.com/watch?v=UG-iJ-wvnLg
What the fuck did I just find?

Damn it, missed that one. It's whatever though interesting theories are interesting theories

>When in Kira's house, Yasuho found a picture book of Kira's "work" with the ladies
... Which was planted there by Ojiro.

Something that will haunt me in my sleep tonight.

where the fuck am i?

Just finished part 6, man that ending was confusing. So part 7 and onward is the new universe that was created right? And Pucci resetting everything and dying before he reached the point where he reset somehow changed peoples names other things?

>So part 7 and onward is the new universe that was created right?
It's entirely separate.

>jobin is a rock human

with that sleep pattern its impossible to keep it a secret to his family

From my understanding the universe that was created at the end of Part 6 is different than the one that appears in Part 7 but Part 7 and 8 are the same universe

a star-shaped bald spot

He travels for months and his car never left Morioh.

Oh got you. I heard people use the term Ireneverse a few times in these threads so I assumed part 7 and part 8 were taking place in that universe.

why are there suddenly so many people getting into jojo? did something happen recently? was there a new game or something?

well yeah because he's an adult now but how did he do it when he was a teen who had to go to school and shit

Put Jojo somewhere in the OP next time so I don't have to see this shit

Part 4 anime finished recently. My friend introduced me to it last year.

It's still got loopholes, though. Things like the planted evidence being said as things Kira actually did, and Jobin being a rock human. Here's my shitty theory about Jobin since we're talking about it.

Jobin's doing all this, mainly against Gappy, for the sake for his family. Gappy himself is the fusion of two Joestar descendants, and from what we've seen through the family records, Jobin may hold a grudge against Johnny (and therefore the Joestars) for the family disease. It'd be a perfect explanation as for why Norisuke himself doesn't want anyone to look through the family records, because it's already made a mess with Jobin.

Then there's also Tsurugi. The kid himself is scared to death about the disease, despite his cool exterior, and is willing to go to any means necessary to get it as long as it doesn't hurt his dad. If we go from the same flashbacks with Norisuke, his mother sacrificed her life to save him by transferring it to her, though we're not shown how. If Tsurugi gets it, the only two logical sacrifices that must be made to save Tsurugi is either Jobin or Norisuke. Mistuba is a maybe, but we barely see her face in the first place.

That also adjusts Jobin's views as understandable only through his, Tsurugi's, and maybe Mitsuba's views. Norisuke already seems to be fishy about the plans, maybe he seems them as unethical. Regardless, if Gappy gets to the Rokakaka first, the Joestars win, and the Higashikata curse flows. If Jobin wins, the Higashikatas win, and the curse is eradicated. I doubt he cares for Holly. It's really a race to see who will be fixed first: Holly or Tsurugi.

Just a theory, anyway.

While the GPS may be a solid pointer, what would explain the souvenirs he brings back?

>No mention of Kaato murdering a child for Joubin

>Part 4 anime
wait what the fuck

There's a theory she's a fusion like the Gapster because of pic related

four tits, two vaginas

You didn't know?

part 3 too?

parts 1-4 are animated, yes.

Yeah Part 3 got a 48 episode anime in 2014/15 and Part 4 got a 39 episode anime last year, it ended just over 3 weeks ago.

What if the Rokakaka branch has been under the hat and grafted to his scalp the whole time?

It was transferred there somehow between the time he got buried in the earthquake and the start of part 8 where he was found at the beach. He just hasn't been able to notice it because everything in part 8 has been happening at such a fast pace that he hasn't had time to feel it's there.

what the fuck man do you live under a rock

wtf should i just kill myself?

He is a rock

You should watch it.

Yeah probably, or get access to the internet so you can hopefully get the slightest glimmer of news regarding series you are interested in.
How are you posting right now with no internet?

So if Rock Humans fucking makes normal humans, where do Rock Humans come from? Does the dick polyp theory hold any weight? That kid that washed up on the shore the day Johnny died was probably a Rock Human, but he was covered in expensive jewels and gems which seemingly came from nowhere. How do you think Rock Humans come into existence?

Y'know, I usually gloss over close ups of eyes and faces because Araki relies on them too much. But now that I looked at this image, I really like how he did the eyelashes with a brush or something. Makes them look clumped and sticky from mascara.

I dont fucking know. i gave up on browsing Sup Forums and in general regarding anime after nichijou ended back in whenever and i got depressed. guys seriously im having a panic attack. what the fuck is happening.

>obvious tumblr arstyle with Sup Forums greentext
Some things must not be mixed.

but user
four tits
two vaginas

Nah you should watch them. They aren't as good as the manga but there's some cool stuff there.

Get stuck in and catch up bro.

Holy fucking shit this needs to be deleted NOW

Gappy doesn't have any extra tits, dummy. And if your thing was true, she'd just have an extra set of ovaries you couldn't even see/would probably be useless because she's old.

I prefer the anime's to the manga just because the soundtrack is always so good.

My gripes:

>Norisuke Higashikata I
No mentioning of the guy with TWO bellybuttons, a product of a fusion.

>Johnny becomes a rockman
While this may be correct, there is also no mention of the Rock human that killed him. The legend of Johnny Joestar passed down history got broken up over time.

>When a rock human reaches the age of 10, they turn into a rock and go to their first 1 month sleep
Clearly wrong, we got the info-dump on them already regarding this. They CAN go to sleep before then.

>Yasuho found a picture book of Kira's "work" with the ladies. Jobin is the anti-villain, who is trying to save his family.
It was already proven that Ojiro Sasame framed Jousuke.

>No mention of the baby that got washed up in the story that resembled Aishou.

>No mention of Kaato getting sent to Jail because she murdered a child for Joubin.

>Joubin is a rockman

Can't they just graft more Rakakaka? Gappy should be able to do it.

>Only Josefumi was capable of grafting a Rokakaka with Soft & Wet
>Josefumi is Gappy now
>Soft & Wet can't grant anymore because it fused with Killer Queen

are you that nicholas fedorov guy who had a massive hard on for the nichijou girls?

So what is Flashback Man's role?

Is he the secret ally guiding Josuke from afar?
Is he from the future?

Not really. Araki doesn't know how to draw eyes.

maybe she tried to sacrifice herself to save Jobin but something went wrong?

What bugs me is that "A glare!" right before Yotsuyu's appearance is revealed doesn't show the features Yotsuyu really has. If we look at the colored scans, the green hair matches, but the eyes aren't exact with the dude. Yotsuyu has a Diavolo thing going on with one triangle at the top, this glare had two circles on opposite sides as if it was Gappy, plus the sideburns being on point for Gapster.

I hope it's just a redesign they gave Yotsuyu before his appearance, just like how they changed and forgot whatever that eye-plastic stuff he made. Otherwise we've got some spooky shit we still have left over.

its those shitty nursey songs

iris game on point
sideburn game on point

Those are the only loopholes with Yotsuyu, his hair and irises/pupils/whatever are drastically different. There's a scan picture of Yotsuyu somewhere we can compare it to.

No, but I'd like to die

what about you delete this and never return to this board? thanks

>volume 6 color raws
May I ask where you found it?

Never mind I found it.