Were Americans really that bad towards Vietnam Vets?

A lot of rightt wing and left wing Americans seem to hate the Vietnam War but I think America was fighting the good fight. Imagine Asia without communism - those jungle shitholes could be like Japan, South Korea, Hong Kong etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=as63u60iybA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yea. they treated vets the way they treat trump supporters and other forms of straight white male except it was purely for them being bootlicking baby killers that werent progressive.

and ill add that because some of them were mentally messed up and could harm themselves or others lots of people decided to orbit vets implying that beyond being terrible people for participating in the war but also that they were ticking timebombs which was just antagonization.

which again, is the same shit leftists do to people today by seeking them out, undermining their will to exist, driving them crazy and then saying "see they be crazy, kill them all"

the worst part of it was very few people simply signed up for going to war, didnt want to be a part of it to begin with and protested the shit out of it and when they got back their own friends and family looked down their noses at them let alone the general public.

if they so much as intimated that they were proud of themselves, their country or anything beyond simply coming back alive it just proved that they were a warmonger.

fuck charlie needs more agent orange.
youtube.com/watch?v=as63u60iybA

I don't think preserving French colonial rule of Vietnam would have resulted in Capitalism turning the country into Japan.

Are you a robot?

its sad to see a 60-70 year old man look both ways before talking about his experience. out of habit, because he might say he enjoyed the food or had some friends or preferred a particular job. Its the main reason they dont talk about killing anyone, its not always about trauma, its that people would unleash holy hell on them for admitting they did it. grown ass people with someone elses guilt trip burnt into their brain.

And to this day there are old ass smug liberals that are more happy that they sabotaged the entire thing and needlessly got people killed rather than obliterating "charlie" because they needed to be right more than the other guy.

lol no, just bumping with some truth and anecdotal info ive gotten from people over the years. before the brigade of troll faggots rush in to scream about kikes and how good communism is.

Yes even ww2 vets attacked Vietnam vets and wouldn't allow them into some of the veteren societies.

We treat all our vets poorly, which is especially vile since almost all our wars since the '40 have been for bullshit reasons.

Yes, and those people are now in control of the democrat party

They where drafted, its not like they even had a choice. I remember back in High School, I got curious and did the math to find that an estimated 10% of the male population was drafted into Vietnam.

>Imagine Asia without communism - those jungle shitholes could be like Japan, South Korea, Hong Kong etc.
That's bad. The West doesn't want guys like those to compete with.

REPUBLICAN PARTY, you mean

Japan, Taiwan, South Korea, Singapore, and Hong Kong are some of our biggest trading partners. Realistically speaking, they are very western, and up until china started meddling with them a few years ago, they where arguably the best place to live on the planet.

If there was no North Korea, Ho Chi Min Vietnam, or Communist China. The world would likely be way safer, wealthier, and happier today had communism been eradicated from these places.

And I also stand with MacArthur's choice to Nuke Manchuria to stop the Chinese from backing the North Koreans.

Yes. The communists took over the US and pushed open borders, race mixing, anti war,feminism, pro globalism etc whilst the real men were away fighting the commie non white proxies.

Just the fags in Berkley and their coastie ilk, I was told.

That's a bad thing. Wouldn't it benefit America if every Asian country was a shithole? Think about how much more power American economy would have.

My uncle, a farm boy, had nothing when he returned. He and his friend tried to hitchhike their way home. Cars drove by and spat on them. They finally hotwired a VW bug, drove it home and burned it.

The man is a criminal

Not really, aside from cheap labor they provide no benefit if they are in bad shape.

And what benefit do they provide in good shape?

Bush almost fucked it up for Iraq War vets. Had it not been for 9/11 we would have had a repeat of this mistreatment.

Sad. Our soldiers are almost treated religiously here.