Roy Moore breaks the rule of law twice... why let him be Senate?

Completely disregard all the allegations of sexual abuse. I want to know how a twice-removed Chief Justice of Alabama (first dismissed in 2003 then again 2016, 6 days before announcing his Senate run).

Surely, as Americans we need to elect leaders and representatives that care for the rule of law. Why is Trump supporting him and why is Sup Forums supporting Roy Moore? is it as simple as, "Trump likes him, so we like him" without doing our research? This guy is heinous to American values and I do not understand why anybody is on his side.

A few lines got fucked by my terrible web browser but the points are pretty clear. How could somebody become a federal governmental employee if they clearly break all the rules that a governmental entity should go by?

Wtf are you going on about?

>read the fucking post mong

The right tried nice guys. The time has come for strong men. Besides, the other side doesn't concern itself with the law.

People voted him back in because fuck liberalism. State rights were a joke to liberals when obongo was in power. Now they are sacre because bug meany trump wants to keep muslims out? Fuck off!

Your opinion is illogical and emotional.

I like how he added Pedosta to it.

If the democraps can make excuses for their shitty employees, so can the republicunts. I thought you whiny faggots were all about fairness.

Yeah, not like Alabama is electing their Paragon and Champion. The dude just has to vote the way they want. And the left is in bad faith for delaying the accusations until after the deadline to replace the GOP candidate. If they were really concerned about having an immoral senator in the senate, they wouldn't have waited and therefore made the issue political.

Bottom line: the left is trying to use Alabama's morals against Alabama by making them go "aww shucks lets just give the baby murdering, islamist loveing Dems enough seats in the senate to find trump guilty at impeachment..... Oh Hwell!"

It's bullshit we all know it.

Literal retard, USA needs someone eho can bend the rules that were set and abused by libshits.

It only exists through logic and has no emotion in it whatsoever. Not an argument try again sperg

while that is true, somebody who tramples the rule of law is NOT a strongman. If he cannot figure out how to get done what he needs to without bending the law, how is he in any way strong?

States rights are important regardless of what the retarded Left does. Remember: you cannot trample your own constituion just because others did it. It just creates an absolutely fucking stupid cycle of bipartisanship pretending they aren't all bought by ((them))

not a liberal, but a patriot who doesn't want to see somebody break the laws of the land any further

So fucking many people who are either hivemind-bluepilled or genuinely not real. Fucking mindblowing

Bless your heart.

Go back to your DUmpster. The Ten Commandments are exactly the reason Moore is winning and if these bullshit slanders they are desperately trolling were true they would have come out back then.

Prepare to receive butthurt and give up lots of salt.

LOL. Translation for those unfamiliar with SOuthern colloquialism. “Fuck yourself”.

making shit up now eh? The sexual abuse didn't work now let's see what we can come up with.

>trying to have a serious discussion on Sup Forums that isn't about Jews, Hitler doing nothing wrong, or happenings

Wewlad

By endorsing a pedo for government, Trump and Pence have revealed their allegiance to the Satanic pedo ring.

>we care about the law sometimes
>t. (((Liberals)))

*hmong. ftfy

>Twice.

He's still a pervert tough.

to american conservatives, being a librul is a crime worse than pedophilia

I don't care.
Fuck your laws, we run this country now.

there are plenty of good reasons not to vote for roy moore and liberals really should have thought about them before making the entire race about a forged yearbook

>you site laws to men that have swords?

T. Pompi Magnus

he sounds like a combative, anti-establishment badass
ill be voting for him thanks to this thread

Because his vote matters more

Exactly. Moore has been giving libtards purplectic fits for years which is why they are so desperate to destroy him. Which is also why he is winning and willl keep winning. He may even be the next President if he wants it.

Well ya got two choices buddy. A deuche and a turd. The turd is still obviously worse which is why Roy will win. Do I wish the world was full of better people, or that we had better options? Absolutely. But the reality is that isn't the case.

You are an idiot who lost their train of thought in your first "paragraph"
>I want to know how a twice-removed Chief Justice of Alabama durr hurr i forgot what i was saying
How what? Fucking dumb nigger