Who is the biggest slut this season and why is it Hanabi...

Who is the biggest slut this season and why is it Hanabi? I haven't seen this much of a slut since Touma from White Album 2. It just makes me so mad.

Other urls found in this thread:

myanimelist.net/manga/53977/Mokkai_Shiyo
en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/slut
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

user what are you talking about, she's loved one boy for her entire life.

Are you stupid?

>only loves one person
>totally okay with sleeping with someone else because "no feelings"
>not a slut

okay

>Who is the biggest slut this season
Seasonal waifufag's waifu.

She just doesn't want to feel alone.

>borderline hentai
>from the person who did kimi wa midara
what did you expect bro?

>he doesn't have a slutfu

You sound like a boring person OP.

though a bit dramatic stuff like this happens all the time in life, hardly a slut
though i can understand being out of your comfort zone/watching something different from the usual might make you hate the change

I expected a light hearted romcom and what I got instead was slut drama.

You're just mad because your highschool life wasn't exciting compare to a cartoon show.

Literally asking for it

>white album 2
just thinking about it grinds my gears, it was such a trainwreck and it had no brakes

>Author of pic related

Expectations up!

Why that chick look just like Hanabi? I'm going to read this.

Fuck off, white album 2 is the funniest anime to date.

That's the a basic trait for a slut.

reminder that you can all fuck off

Slut has become another meaningless buzzword. Shame

Update never EVER ;_;

Right alongside NTR

Sad.

I didn't think it was a trainwreck. It was a tragedy and the love triangle ended badly for everyone involved.

Slut has never been used 'correctly' on Sup Forums.

I was confused.

I haven't seen White Album 2. Just White Album 1 Season 2. Which was a tremendous trainwreck where the MC stuck his wiener in basically every girl.

What the fuck? This shit is even worse compare to Kuzu. I feel like I need to take a bath after done reading this.

>purityfags

>purityfag
nu/a/ everybody. There was no such thing as a "purityfag" when I posted here. Everybody was a "purityfag" by default.

She's the camp bicycle.

>post the girl who is shocked to see someone whipping their undershirt out to show their cleavage to a class full of guys
>instead of the cock hungry whore who did it

she isn't but the female teacher sure is

She was only the artist for that one

wait until you see Akane (slut sensie) in action compared to her Hanabi & others will seem like an angel.

The two girls should just get married

its quite similar to Akisora OVA where production values are high but the story isn't.
>rather than borderline its a softcore drama hentai.

I am waiting

her free time hobby is fucking guys in a love hotel

myanimelist.net/manga/53977/Mokkai_Shiyo

She made this and it's a hentai.

Kill yourself you filthy lesbian.

>be 10/10
>You can get all the dicks you want.
If I was her, I would want to miss out on all that sex either. She won't be a qt forever, might as well make the most out of it before settling down.

Dont compare shit to WA2.

Lemme guess, this anime is written by a woman right?

What do you mean? WA2 is shit.

en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/slut

yup

>slut
>virgin

Hana-chan is best girl you know

Does that make me a slut?
Can you be a slut and a virgin at the same time?

no

This is so much better though.

Well, you can go fuck yourself, because I'm sick of people getting all "hurr durr slut" whenever a female character shows the slightest interest in fucking a male character or two.

most of Sup Forums loves School Days' Makoto despite him being a spineless scumbag who fucked anything with a pulse while feeling pretty much nothing for any of the girls

hana goes for the ol' [x] Comfort Misha option with one dude in the same boat as her and people go apeshit

but pointing this out will probably have me being called the usual litany of bullshit

honestly the best part so far is the obnoxious entitled childhood friend getting blown the fuck out

well, that and the tremendous fanny flustering it's causing

That's double standards for you.

No, not really, you just didn't notice other people didn't give a fuck about purity because purityfags weren't autistically spamming their ideology.

eh, i was gonna use the phrase but it's usually associated with either baiting or the tumblr monster hiding under the bed

Don't know what else you'd expect from Sup Forums.
I might just watch this so I can be more informed and better enjoy their tears.

Of course that's what I've come to expect from Sup Forums, but since no-one else is shy about bitching about things they don't like, I won't be either.

This scrotum sorceress

Thanks I'm watching this show.

It looks real pretty and it's got a bitchin' OP/ED, you should give it a shot anyway.

The content itself I'll leave up to you to judge.

Hanabi is a qt

It would be a very abusive relationship

You got a man slut, mommy fucker, lesbian fucker and faceless old men fucker in this.I think shit balances itself.

When a person readily makes out with a guy she has no feelings for, lets him do everything short of fuck her, makes out with her female friend, cuntblocks the osananajimi even though she fakes being the guys girlfriend and even lectures that other slut that has two boyfriends on morality and relationships, then anyone that isnt a morally autistic lowlife can easily ascertain that that person is utter trash and mentally ill. Who cares about the semantics or how she doesnt qualify as a slut or whatever.
This is a show about mentally ill people, it's not romance, it's not drama, it's garbage.

Hanabi x slut sensei is endgame

>makes out with her female friend
The childhood friend is a horrible person as well
>mentally ill
Fuck off Sup Forums, or /r9k/. I know you're from one of the two (or both)

Isn't it sensei?

Also do we have a PV out yet? I can't wait.

>slut marries sensei
>hanabi fucks slut for that indirect sex
Noice? Noice.

Supposing that the show was about mentally ill people, why would that be a bad thing? Shows about mentally ill people are great.

What you call utter trash, I call a more interesting character than the plethora of moeblobs infesting most anime.

So she's a flawed person. GOOD. That makes for interesting stories.

>lowercase
>unneeded spacing
>>>/tumblr/

whatever helps you ignore my points I suppose

He's probably the same kind of moron who was hating on Aldnoah Zero because whatshisface might be autistic.

I'm already pleased poor Ecchan is going to get her physical sexual needs fulfilled even if her mind is broken, she doesn't deserve a fucking slut anyway. So Hanabi being with an equally vicious bitch in hate-sex would be great.

Unless anyone here is unironically watching this for any of the boring characters like Mugi or Moca.
>b-but muh mugi VA and he's so cool because he fugs all the girls!!111
Not everyone is 12 and easily fascinated like that over a manwhore, fortunately.

Ecchan is definitely worse than Hanabi.

She forced herself on her friend. Ecchan fucked up their relationship.

>She forced herself on her friend
Apparently she does much worse later on

Nah, not ignoring about your points because I agree with them since it is just a story for me. Just complaining about those I posted.Learn to post faggot.

She was, except Hanabi fucking enjoyed it. She never bothered to stop her, did she? Of course not. She will never love Ecchan for who she is but she sure enjoyed having her fuck her.

What would she even get out of Hanabi, had she not done anything anyway? Full suffering and not even a shred of fulfillment in the end. Like I said, Ecchan had nothing to lose. Hanabi is a slut.

>Making out with random males and females, whilst holding a supposed moral highground over someone with similar circumstances
>Claims she loves someone purely and fully, whilst having no qualms letting another person tongue her, grab her pussy and massage her breasts.
>Lets her female friend technically rape her simply because she is an insecure broken person that doesnt want to be alone
>All that is depicted as normal behavior laced in romance and unrequited love and pretty colours

Somehow using an ad hominem like me being of Sup Forums or /r9k/ mentality, thusly disregarded, refutes my argument about how the characters all exhibit signs of mental illness, or at the very least, severe personality disorders. Just how young are you?

but how else am i supposed to hide behind my untouchable barrier of detached post-irony if i use proper punctuation

I dunno, I never got the impression it treated any of that as normal behaviour.

Hanabi didn't know how to reject her friend properly. Ecchan is the real slut for taking advantage of that.

When Hanabi decided to seriously date Mugi, Ecchan still decided to be a slut around Hanabi despite her not wanting it and just doing it to fulfill her friend.

>Somehow using an ad hominem like me being of Sup Forums or /r9k/ mentality
Yeah because only people from that place would say that anyone in this show is mentality ill.
>Making out with random males and females, whilst holding a supposed moral highground over someone with similar circumstances
That's hypocrisy, not mental illness
>Claims she loves someone purely and fully, whilst having no qualms letting another person tongue her, grab her pussy and massage her breasts.
That's confusion
>Lets her female friend technically rape her simply because she is an insecure broken person that doesn't want to be alone
Gez it's almost like fighting back isn't always possible, it's almost like some people has a fear of being left alone.
>All that is depicted as normal behavior
is that why the series is called scum's wish? Is that why she herself considers herself scum later on in the series?

>enjoys the sex
>isn't the slut here
What the fuck are you even on about, you colossal virgin. If she didn't want it she would have stopped her way earlier. Ecchan isn't a 10/10 pure maiden, but holy shit, compared to her, Hanabi is just a pile of used goods trash.

There's a difference between not knowing and not even voicing it before. I could, however, be missing something, as I read this too long ago.

"Sad" has become a buzzword.

`You go >>>/reddit/

She isn't flawed. She's just a bad person. It's quite reasonable that people might dislike her and therefore dislike the anime.

>all these people acting like Hanabi's body was even what Ecchan wanted
>all these people not knowing what having the advantage is
Ecchan could've walked a more patient path, inviting Hanabi to go out or even call it a date. If she accepted in either case and gave her a kiss because "she couldn't help it" anymore, that's still way better than tainting the sense of trust that comes with someone being in someone else's room. She would likely still be rejected, but there was a chance there friendship wouldn't have tanked.

I don't know for sure how much Ecchan knew about Hanabi's pleasure related activities, but sexual pleasure can be a powerful controlling factor, especially when it comes suddenly. They both indulged, but you can take advantage of someone's indulgence. That's how a lot of "going over the line" happens.

Having that on you, regardless of how experienced you are, on top of it being a good friend- it's not easy to weigh your options for everyone. Does Hanabi close up? Does she lash out/reject--with words or her body? Does she match Ecchan? Does Ecchan keep going? Does she stop at the 'risk' of looking like she's backing out because it was just a spur-of-the-moment action?

They both made mistakes, but a lot of it comes down to Ecchan toppling the first domino. It's a shame they're not likely to talk it out like we seeing this from a 3rd-person perspective are.

I'd have no issue if they'd depict the characters as flawed. If they'd bring morality into question, if they'd tackle the characters actions through an objective lense, ergo construing the story in a way so as to introspectively have the characters come to terms with what's happening and how it's actually not "healthy" and have them work it out, repent and grow.
This show instead tries to pass as a "complicated" romance/drama. It's forced and shallow. That's not how romance works for healthy, well-adjusted people and that's fine, just dont pretent that it somehow is.

>>all these people acting like Hanabi's body was even what Ecchan wanted
Never once have I said that specifically. I even cared to point out it's a good thing Ecchan didn't get Hanabi on the ways she wanted, emotionally and romantically, because Hanabi is simply not a good person to be around with.

You're absolutely correct that she shouldn't have basically raped her way through Hanabi's body, but like I mentioned, she had nothing to lose. "Your dog died, but you can keep it" is what it feels like to think of Ecchan keeping Hanabi around although she suffers because of her, only getting close enough as a friend and not a lover.

All the rest, I agree with you. I'm shit at explaining.

>Making a mutually beneficial pact with another person who she can relate too in order to support one another. Yes, physically too, because who the fuck doesn't like hugs and kisses with attractive people.
>She's a slut
>Literally still a virgin
>Doing this with one guy

I swear. All you stagnant fucks would never allow even an ounce of maturity or reality into this industry if we had it your way.

Just your moeshit era of colorful BS that has no substance.

>OOOOOHHHHH cute gurwls doing qt314 things!
>clap clap clap clap clap clap clap
>I want to have romantic insinuations with absolutely nothing changing about the characters relationships.

I bet you faggots liked Tamako love story.

>Just your moeshit era of colorful BS that has no substance.
btw I'm 12 and a MAN, fuck what all of you think! yurifags BTFO!

So why does Hanabi feels ok with being with Mugi even tough they both don't love each other but doesn't want to with Ecchan who truly loves her, is it just because she's not a lesbian?

Would a guy not be at least bi if he didn't enjoy physical intimacy with another guy? She might not love Ecchan, but is bicurious at least. Still find her more into guys, though.

dropped this show because i don't like the glorification of whores. disgusting degenerates

Because another woman can't replicate Sensei you baka.

if he enjoyed*

Yeah shes not gay

You wouldnt want a gay dude molesting you either i presume

>Never once have I said that specifically.
Quite right you are. I probably didn't stress it enough (so I'm bad at explaining too oops), but when I wrote "all these people acting like Hanabi's body was even what Ecchan wanted" it was in reference to:

"What would she even get out of Hanabi, had she not done anything anyway? Full suffering and not even a shred of fulfillment in the end."

Her fulfillment, if any, was that she had an intimate (at least physically) moment with Hanabi. But it's not even what she wanted most despite her own uncontrolled desires. It's why I say a not!date would've been better by far, because that would've really been letting Ecchan experience what she wanted most. 'Who' Hanabi is, the good parts anyway.

What's done is done though. We can only hope fro a proper reconciliation if either has the strength for it.

It depends, is he a cute trap