Do you think they'll ever animate the disaster that was the end of Bleach?

Do you think they'll ever animate the disaster that was the end of Bleach?

Other urls found in this thread:

missstormcaller.tumblr.com/post/156324600092/we-do-knot-always-love-you-part-9-translation
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just look at Orihime. Why is she so perfect?

Nope. If no word was mentioned all these years then I don't see why it would come back now especially since the canon ships were revealed. It's no secret that SP was full of IRfags.

Ichigo, Renji, and Sado look like giants compared to the girls in this picture.

Also. No, I really doubt it since it most likely got canceled anyway.

this is canon

>no animated Karin tits
>no more Karin tits ever
Why even bother going on.

nope. it was cancelled in the first place.

the only possibility we have for more bleach content is more light novels in the future. i would also happily accept a new artbook and databook.

What I want to know is why all the mass she gets from eating goes to her tits and ass.

>goes to her tits and ass.
because its a manga.

Will Kubo write a manga ever again?

>Will Kubo write a manga ever again?

The guy gave 15 years to Bleach and for the last few years he was struggling with his health. We'll get illustrations for the next novel and then the one-shot for the live-action and thats it.

>The guy gave 15 years to Bleach and for the last few years he was struggling with his health.
That just means we're not likely to get another longer weekly manga from him, but I'm almost sure he'll at least draw a few one-shots in a future. Maybe he'll even try drawing monthly. It probably won't be Bleach-related though.

It's incredible that Bleach only has one artbook when it had so many colored pages to collect.

In an interview in 2013 in Germany kubo said that the Shonen Jump editorial were asking him for a new artbook. I understand that if he was already sick at that time he didn't have interest in it, but since the last artbook was published, in 2006, until he started to get sick often he should have been more interested in a new artbook, especially for the Bleach 10th anniversary.

I want a new artbook too. In fact, to compile all the illustrations it would be necessary at least two artbooks

I want an artbook too.

Did anyone save the translations of wdkaly and safwy novels from that blog? Also Kubo's note from the end of the book?

Nah. Not profitable

No chance, the war was shit

When the last arc of Rurouni Kenshin, which ended on a better note and is more popular internationally, was never properly animated, I doubt Bleach's will.

Yes.

Ichigo is a broken manchild with a mother complex.

>mother complex.
Where does this come from?

>but I'm almost sure he'll at least draw a few one-shots in a future.
He has a twitter account which is perfect for new illustrations/doodles, but we've got nothing so far expect for that one Ichigo and Mayuri sketch along with his story about the child.

I follow a ton of mangaka that love to post doodles and illustrations. Unfortunately Kubo has never been that type, not even with his old twitter.

paralulz

He can't recover from a setback without someone giving emotional support to him like a mother does to a crying child.

Or get a GF without all his peers pushing him for it like a mother pushing a kid to go play with another at a sandbox.

And his main motivation in life (and beliefs in fair fights and such) is something he thought of as a child but could never graduate from after the death of his mother stunted his emotional growth.

>could never graduate from after the death of his mother stunted his emotional growth.

But he did since Rukia cleared his rain and what-not?

Not really. She just gave him powers so he could protect the ghosts too, which made him feel better. He didn't grow up as a person.

Kubo posted new year cards (the one with Riruka and the one with Nel), and ichigo for the new jump shop in his hometown. But yeah, compared to his other fellow mangakas, he didn't posted illustrations that much.

>draws irrelevant, dragged on filler like fullbringer arc
>says he's going to keep Bleach going for another 10 years in an interview
>final arc is announced only after a massive dive in ratings
>ending is a rushed clusterfuck
>"I-I was sick, I did my best"
>people actually believe this

RK at least had a decent final boss fight. The battle against Yhwach was awful

He mentioned his health in previous volumes. I forget which but someone posted it before. If I remember the volume(s) then I'll post them myself.

shut up debbie

>tfw one of the best translators stops their translations because of salty fans

saiyan definitely was a huge part of it.

Sayan doesn't have a tumblr. But he bitches all the time on BA.

The translator didn't mention Tumblr in the post from what I remember. They were just tired of people doubting their translations or changing them or being negative. They've been doing this for quite a long time, so to all of a sudden quit and delete their blog means that something really irked them.

Orihime was such a fucking shilled character. Kubo should have stopped when it was clear nobody gave a shit about her in the Hueco Mundo arc.

>Kubo should have stopped when it was clear nobody gave a shit about her in the Hueco Mundo arc.

She came in eighth in the fourth popularity poll which was during the HM arc user. Also whenever JUMP had a Valentines poll, she would always come second to Rukia.

Genius idea brace yourselves.

Kubo should:

Hire a decent writer.
Hire tracers for assistants.
Hire panelists.

Then he'd just do character design and put his name stamp on it. Maybe give his writer a few ideas he cooked up in his big head. Relieve the workload, he's already rich.

I do want to see Yamamoto getting cucked in a ova though.
It was the only fight I enjoyed in the whole arc.

Yes, I guess forcing her worked. Everyone got conditioned to like her.

>Everyone got conditioned to like her.

She always got a fine ranking in the polls though and was always second in the Valentine ones.

>disaster
No Bleach ended perfectly, it's an alternative fact.

Rukiafags would deny this.

>He's probably not even baiting.

Orihime paizuri

No need to bait, retard

WHAT HAPPENED TO URAHARA?
IS HE AND YORUICHI STILL ALIVE?

The last time we saw them they were in Askin's bubble. Explain this Kubo

You mean IRfags. Real Rukiafags would be happy with her ending.

-Bankai reveal
-Gets one of the better fights
-Byakuya finally acknowledges her strength
-Makes Captain of her division
-Happily married to a man she's known basically her entire life + she doesnt have to babysit him
-Has a cute daughter with him

Plus the wedding novel revealed some other nice things, like how Byakuya tackled the troublesome wedding preparations for her and Renji, the wedding veil situation, the captain jacket that was suppose to be for Kaien etc.

The only thing Rukiafags could complain about is how she didn't get a major role in the end, but that was never promised to them + Uryu should've gotten a bigger role in the final battle if anything.

They're both fine. Urahara is still at his shop and Yoruichi now works as a teacher in Soul Society.

Yes. Both are still alive according to the new novel. Yoruichi teaches at the academy a few times a year and Urahara sent his congrats for Renji and Rukia for their wedding through a message. It was pre-recorded though since he already figured out that they would tie the knot in the future.

15 years.
IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN ICHIGO!

Kishimoto and Kubo get into a drunken fight.
Who wins?

>IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN ICHIGO!

Nah, she's too much like his babysitter most of the time. They're great pals off the battle-field, but thats it. You're delusional if you honestly thought they would happen.

Kubo literally banked on his fanbase with it. If he confirmed Ichihime before the manga ended, sales would have went to an all time low.

>he just won't stop bainting

Do Japs even care about shipping?

>If he confirmed Ichihime before the manga ended
He basically did though since he told us years ago that there were no romantic ties between Ichigo and Rukia, but fans either ignored or twisted his words. It didn't matter to IRfags that they were getting less and less screentime the more the manga went on as long as Kubo threw them a bone with a colorspread or something. They put too much emphasis on things that really didn't matter in the end.

The final volume still sold almost 500k despite IH and RR happening btw.

They do, but not to the extend of the crazy Westerners. The only ones that can be compared Western shippers are probably the fujos.

I don't care if they didn't animate it to finish
I just want to see the new characters, new environment animated with sound, just for once. i don't give a fuck about the writing anymore

Japs do but not as much as the crazy Westerners.
They do have crazy fujos and purityfags though. I've seen manga get completely destroyed because the fans find out a girl had sex.

>I've seen manga get completely destroyed because the fans find out a girl had sex.
Got ay examples?

Is wojakposting in the same boat as frogposting?

Kannagi.

DELETED THIS

no

How does it feel to sit on his lap?

I can't tell if that's Gin with his eyes open or Kazui at Toshiro's age. Or somebody else I don't remember.

That's Ichigo.

How it really should've ended

I think about it every day.

>show full of cute girls
>90% of doujins are yaoi
Is Abe going to fix this?

Considering that Urahara couldn't protect Rukia from a captain and a VC with limiters on... why didn't Aizen just abduct Ichigo when he was a kid?

Think about all the things they could've achieved together on the couch

>on the couch
Which one?

all of them

Lewd

An alternate anime ending where IR happens might be appealing to some people. It would be more interesting than just a straight adaptation of shit we've already seen anyway.

Let it go.

What is the last quincy doing right now?

Dying of a cold, soon to join Urahara and Yoruichi.

Doing doctor stuff and being flirted with by nurses and patients.

I never even watched this shit man.

>new year cards (the one with Riruka and the one with Nel), and ichigo for the new jump shop in his hometown.
If it's for this year's new year, I don't think I've seen those. Post them please?

>nobody gave a shit about her
>Everyone got conditioned to like her.
Make up your mind., extremist-chan.

I never liked her. Even Nel would have been a better ship or replacement for her character.

Chad/Riruka should've happened.

They'd be a rich celeb couple and their house would've been filled to the brim with cute shit from all around the world.

Look man... if you still think Chad is straight, you missed something.

What's the point?
Anime is advertisement for manga and books.|
This ended so no reason to advertise it.

I just want final arc characters in Bleach Brave Souls. That's it.

How did they even beat Jew God? Wasn't he invincible, immortal, able to see into the future and had infinite strength?

Also what happened to ex-captain memestar?

t. someone who dropped it during the fullbring arc

Oh, I should also mention that Memestar, Rukia, Ichigo and BIAKOU IA all share the same face late in the anime.

Deus ex machina arrow that someone's dad made out of the silver clot the Jew God's procedure left in someone's mom's corpse.

Novel translation out. Mostly boring stuff unless you like bureaucracy or Daddy Iba.
missstormcaller.tumblr.com/post/156324600092/we-do-knot-always-love-you-part-9-translation

I still can't get over that retarded novel name.

I'm okay with this. She didn't die in childbirth atleast.

So is this, and I am glad about both of them.

Halibel's fate is unknown
Sasakibe only appears to die, never had a proper fight
Time & panels wasted on Ryuunosuke, Shino and arrancars that join Yhwach, all amounted to nothing

so what happened to grimmjow in the end?

Probably saved by Nel like Urahara and Yoruichi, and is now lounging about as a "good arrancar" in HM.

>ichigo: 5'11
>renji: 6'2
>chad: 6'7
>orihime: 5'2
>rukia: 4'10
But yeah, here it's too much

>bleach was cancelled

Kubo ended bleach on his own terms, even the higher ups were surprised about it being so sudden.
Anime in 2018 along with the live action movie.