How many Americans need to die before we fix this

When can we ban guns and finally stop the bloodshed

>but..but muh gubment
o yeah because your assault rifle can stop a drone

the military has so many guns and tanks

Other urls found in this thread:

books.google.co.uk/books?id=ypNQqcCI218C&pg=PA29&lpg=PA29&dq=20 percent americans new england guns broken&source=bl&ots=F6li1wtJwY&sig=Zm9zcnFT-HhwdS3qLzrRy4Qrb-s&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwijp7LCqf3XAhUBzaQKHVXnBigQ6AEIUDAF#v=onepage&q=20 percent americans new england guns broken&f=false
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Every single one of those shootings was in a gun free zone

I'm sure glad I don't live in Australia, you can't even play GTA without it being censored.

A fact little known by modern Americans is that the original British-derived ones never really cared about guns. One in five people owned one at best. Gun culture is a manifestation of the modern, materialistic, deracinated, America.

guess which side is responsible for the broken family unit?

SHALL

>military has so many guns and tanks
2A was put in place to stop tyrannical governments from taking over, plus guerrilla warfare/insurgency has shown to be effective against the US armed forces. See Vietnam/Middle East conflicts

You. That’s right. You are the one that needs to die to fix it.

Sauce? Oh, that one, more Fake News.

SHALL

all of them

preferably the non-whites first

> what is gorilla warfare

Its mostly whites and their sympathizers. More guns pleez. Muh gun right are muh gud giben rots. Muh skin muh gun muh gaud

well, murder is also illegal, so it's almost like people can break the laws even if we write them! weird!

an assault rifle can most certainly down a drone if you're lucky.

Michael Bellesiles. He looked at the records and found that only 14 percent of New England males owned guns, half of which were broken or unstable.

books.google.co.uk/books?id=ypNQqcCI218C&pg=PA29&lpg=PA29&dq=20 percent americans new england guns broken&source=bl&ots=F6li1wtJwY&sig=Zm9zcnFT-HhwdS3qLzrRy4Qrb-s&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwijp7LCqf3XAhUBzaQKHVXnBigQ6AEIUDAF#v=onepage&q=20 percent americans new england guns broken&f=false

>o yeah because your assault rifle can stop a drone
>the military has so many guns and tanks

Tanks and drones don't mean shit in a domestic conflict, they can't kick your door down at 3am to confiscate your weapons or arrest for hate speech. In every tyrannical regime ever, the first thing to go were the civilians' guns, because it's far easier to oppress the general population when the police have firearms and the population doesn't. The fact is, the US govt. would love to come and get your guns, but you know why they don't? Because they know they would inevitably be shot at in the process.

Truck of peace, go christmas shopping in france and tell me how safe you feel.

>o yeah because your assault rifle can stop a drone
>the military has so many guns and tanks
I never understood this argument.
If the government is too strong relative to the populace, why would making the people weaker resolve the problem?

hey asshole were not giving up our guns except it and move on you faggot ass bitch.

if domestic gov't intervention is the answer the question is probably gun related and the faggot concern troll in question shall neck himself as per usual.

Been thoroughly debunked. Fake News.

Bellisles had to return the Bancroft for this fraud.

Is that why them negros are the leading race for homocides

Feel free to produce the source which refutes that particular piece of information I just provided you with.

if the government is drone striking its own people its already too late fuckhead

I did. Check for yourself. Bellisles thoroughly disgraced himself with that very piece of trash you referenced. Was given a “prize” for it and then had to return it in disgrace.

And for your to reference it means you are an idiot.

Marine here

>people think that the United States military would go to war with their own families

It boggles my mind that people think this. It's much more likely the military is going to overthrow the (((government))) at some point. I had probably thousands of political conversations during my enlistment and about 90% of the guys were fiercely libertarian, or hated the government at least to some degree.

Fuck off, If you try and take my gun ill fucking kill you. Oh ya police support trump & guns, oh ya the entire military is pro trump....

Who would take the guns even if law passed?

>the FBI fucked up yet another investigation
>w-we need more background checks
(((Liberals))) BTFO again.

Oh and also
Come and take it

It would seem in light of current events we may need better background checks for police...

You can take my guns when you can pry them from my cold, dead, hands. And yes, the neighborhood is going down in flames with me.

Trap shooters will be our front-line of defense against drones.

Go back to you DUJmpster. Some of us have been at this for a long time.

The best part of you ran down your mom’s ass.

I give a full no way to banning of guns. We need to ban niggers and return to white identity and then the shooting will stop.

nice weapons you have there.

>but the gubmint has muh drones

all of them

Well?

The gun is to protect them against fuzzy lipped soyboys in che tshirts like you
Sooooooooo confused
The other 200 threads today are about police brutality and this thread is about giving up guns and trusting the cops.

I just got a firearm yesterday, user.
Banning guns doesn't remove them from criminal's hands. It only prevents the average citizen from defending him or herself.

Eyy, thanks for dragging the rest of us down Nawlins.

The way we fix this is mandatory King James Bible reading everyday

All right. I've been looking into it, and it would seem that the probate records are exactly the part of his book which he did falsify. All I knew was that some people had called into question some of the things in his book, but it never seemed rational to me that somebody should make up 11,000 records and expect to get away with it. Apparently he did, and caused one of the biggest academic scandals in history; so thanks for correcting me on that score. I've been trying to get information about what the actual rate of gun ownership was. I see figures like 50 and 60% by his critics, which is still much lower than it is today, and of course the guns at that time were incomparably weaker than the ones we have now, which can massacre dozens of people in seconds. And of course the right to bear arms was seen at that time as a way to put down rebellions, not to fight tyrannical governments (an impossible conception in those days, when there was not even a standing army).

>my AR-15 can protect me from gubberment dron-

Thank you. The first part is recognizing you have a problem. If you want REAL science about firearms read just about anything by Professor Lott. If you just want to reference discredited propaganda reference just about anything in the (((media)) or from the (((CDC))).

Like I say. Some of us have been at this for a long time. In fact it was the lying about firearms in the (((media)) that red pilled me in the 90s.

Congrats on taking that first step. Your libtardism is on it’s way to a cure.

>How many Americans

All of them.

you realize only 40% of americans today own guns right.

>all these repeat shill threads
>only time it happens is during the day when less posters are on

Interesting

That fuckin' saiga.

Baby steps. Let his first red pill take effect. When he realizes the (((media))) is lying to him about guns then he will start to wonder (((what else))) are (((they))) lying about. Like I did.

Too many red pills at once can lead to the Black Pill.

One would have to take into account that there were no gun-free zones in those days.

That's a VEPR12 not a siaga muh dude. Unless you're talking about the SLR104FR which is built off a siaga reciever.

Just relax and enjoy your first red pill. Try not to take things too quickly.

Come at me.

So Americans, the most armed civilian force in the world by a large margin stand no chance against the US government.

But armed civilian rebellions in Afghanistan, Iraq, Vietnam US military extreme difficulty or even defeated the USA.

Sound logic...

Watch. This is a powerful Red Pill. In six hours Bong is gonna want to emigrate to the US and join the NRA.

What's wrong with Louisiana?

Is that an XM177 there?

Nice.

Large concentration of a certain ethnic minority.

>shit ton of niggers
>even more fucking alligators
>crazier than florida
>poor as shit
>drew brees

How utterly fucking deluded do you have to be to think you're going to get gun control after the last law you retards passed turned the gun you were trying to ban into the most popular rifle in the country?

You chimps legitimately belong in mental institutions.

>the government is going to nuke its own cities

Liberalism truly is a mental illness.

You actually believe that?

All of them

Very weak correlation there...wonder what would happen if you liked at homicide rate vs. % of non white/Asian population.

Now do it with the nigger population!

>When can we ban guns and finally stop the bloodshed

1 post by this ID

I guess OP up and moved to Mexico where draconian gun laws will keep him safe.

>2 posts by the id

Actually, it is about right. While we have about 400 million firearms and we have about 330 million people take a look at the photos above. There is your answer. Only about 40% own them but we have a shit ton of them and most of our neighbors who don’t own them know where they can turn for help when the time comes. Of course they are going to be expensive af when they are literally life or death.

Actually, being is that the libtards all live there it may well be the answer. Have to do some number crunching but it could turn out to be cheaper than helicopter rides.

sage