Father beats his daughter with a belt and shaves her head for downloading Snapchat

Jonathan Brooks
Jonathan Brooks

Well at least she has a father, right Sup Forums?
liveleak.com/view?i=e0b_1512771970

All urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lvWgUOGhZTg
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4035004/Police-NYC-Muslim-womans-bias-report-false.html

Hunter Cook
Hunter Cook

It was the right thing to do tbqh.

Jacob White
Jacob White

Nignogs gonna nignog right?
Black belts matter

Jace Jones
Jace Jones

/thread

Christopher Young
Christopher Young

this

Christopher James
Christopher James

im lmaoing

Colton Turner
Colton Turner

I'm pretty sure nogs under slavery had it better.

Benjamin Jenkins
Benjamin Jenkins

extreme reaction from father based on daughter showing signs becoming a degenerate slut
is this your average Sup Forums american?

Michael Peterson
Michael Peterson

This

Joseph Williams
Joseph Williams

I hope that nigger burns in hell for beating that poor helpless animal like that

Michael Lee
Michael Lee

this x 100

Cooper Diaz
Cooper Diaz

This.

Grayson Flores
Grayson Flores

Yep. Fuck explaining it to her. Just Dominate her like a real man.

Angel Hill
Angel Hill

Spbp

Jack Long
Jack Long

this DESU

Adrian Morris
Adrian Morris

well blacks aren't smart enough to understand words, so although it looks cruel to white eyes, That is how you discipline blacks.

At least now she'll know that actions can have negative painful consequences and will be more behaved than she otherwise would be as an adult nigress without discipline

Isaac Long
Isaac Long

Good for him. Saving her from being a slut.

Blacks are different then whites. They know how to handle their own.

Noah James
Noah James

probably saved her a lifetime of attention whoring wtf i love black fathers now

Jacob Cox
Jacob Cox

whitey can't compete

Lincoln Fisher
Lincoln Fisher

Based. Snapshit, Instakike, Faceberg and Twatter are destroying young females, punishment was appropriate since nothing keeps women in check better than shame.

Jaxson Ross
Jaxson Ross

Based black father knows that this app will instantly turn his daughter into a thot.

Justin Evans
Justin Evans

why is it any of my business? He doesn't want her to become a whore, seems reasonable.

also, who recorded the video? The father? That could change some things

Jordan Morgan
Jordan Morgan

Niggers need to be more extreme with reprimanding
Holding them to European standards is unbelievably cruel.

Jacob James
Jacob James

This is true. Let them be.

Caleb Hughes
Caleb Hughes

The father did nothing wrong.

Isaiah Cruz
Isaiah Cruz

oh no a little bit of pain on her butt and a shaved head :(((

no wonder white women are out of control if you think this is anywhere close to excessive

Gavin Reyes
Gavin Reyes

This.
Like the Day of the Rope, things are going to have to get worse before they get better.

Jack Russell
Jack Russell

Thank God you faggots are all kissless virgins and will never be fathers.

Austin Lewis
Austin Lewis

well done. finally i saw a black man with morals

Bentley Garcia
Bentley Garcia

Simply hypocrisy. He pretend his daughter don't become a whore but he dated her mom.

Tyler Wright
Tyler Wright

Possibly a little overboard but he has the right idea so A for effort

Andrew Martinez
Andrew Martinez

tfw I have all of these

Charles Nguyen
Charles Nguyen

Das rite mang

Owen Rivera
Owen Rivera

White dads are way to beta to put the pressure on their whore daughters which is why we have a race mixing problem today. I couldn't care less about how nigs discipline their mudbabies

Dylan Allen
Dylan Allen

Good for him. I approve of this.

Joseph Allen
Joseph Allen

Where do you get your armor?

Blake Rodriguez
Blake Rodriguez

This. Was at the beach with my family this year. Apparently Snapchat has some anonymous feature now where you can leave anonymous comments on someones stories or whatever. My 13 year old cousin left her phone out one morning, and up on her phone popped up comments such as "I want to cum on your titties", and "I want to fuck you in the ass". My uncle immediately took her phone away.

Henry Fisher
Henry Fisher

hi Shanice

Jonathan Sanders
Jonathan Sanders

Based black man.

Gabriel Edwards
Gabriel Edwards

So brave.
We need more father's like this.

Nicholas Thompson
Nicholas Thompson

I agree with them. My wife’s pregnant. You’re move bitch tits.

Angel Allen
Angel Allen

I came

William Collins
William Collins

for downloading Snapchat
Good father.

Bentley Howard
Bentley Howard

I can understand the beating but the head shaving is a bit extreme

Jace Murphy
Jace Murphy

Whats snapchat?
some kinda hookup thing like tinder or is it more like Instagram?

Evan Collins
Evan Collins

Do you plan on beating your daughter like that when she downloads snapchat?

Aiden Ward
Aiden Ward

What surprises me most is that the father is even present

Bentley Rogers
Bentley Rogers

man she's going to be fuccccckkkked up when she's older. RIP.

David Morales
David Morales

My wife uses snapchat to post pictures of our babies and see her friends babies. What's the big deal?

Benjamin Reed
Benjamin Reed

Did she have any other channels? Dads always ruin everything She was just trying to express herself and make a little money.

Carter Barnes
Carter Barnes

wtf does he think snapchat is?

Blake Thomas
Blake Thomas

So what? I used to get "beat" with a belt all the time. They used to call it a "spanking" man, I still remember having to wait for my dad to get home after I fucked up and pissed my mom off. Knowing I was going to get the belt. Protip, put on a bunch of pairs of underwear.

Logan Foster
Logan Foster

She also uses it for other things...

Ian Cox
Ian Cox

Mass replying is the gayest thing you can do here.
You are now known as the queen of all things queer.

Justin Flores
Justin Flores

I think I've caught the sjw aids because I see this video, I know he's doing that because he cares about his daughter and doesn't want her to become a hoe and I know that he needs to be harsh to make the message stick.
But it seems wrong somehow and I'm kinda glad he got arrested.

Ryder Morgan
Ryder Morgan

It's similar to instagram, but it's only on your phone. It's chat app that you can post videos and pictures on for people on your followers/friends list to see.

Levi Lee
Levi Lee

i looked into it and they basically try to make a youtube video for every day to send to their friends, you record various bullshit that happens throughout the day and at the end of the day it plays all of the dumb clips, but then it is erased
it's why they always have their phones out taking pictures of every stupid thing that happens, their whole days become dominated by wanting to have material for their stupid video

Caleb Hall
Caleb Hall

implying u wouldn't rocket jizz on a 13 year olds enlarged soy tits and unload in her tight little rectum :3

Matthew Lewis
Matthew Lewis

knows my wife better than me
Kys autist.

Jeremiah Stewart
Jeremiah Stewart

"I want to cum on your titties"
"I want to fuck you in the ass"
mfw I'm the dad to discipline her
"Give me your phone!!!"
"Okay daddy"
"I....!!!!"

Andrew Ramirez
Andrew Ramirez

Niggers being niggers
This is somehow worthy of a thread.

Nathan Cruz
Nathan Cruz

Are you trying to be funny? Hair is nothing, and it grows back, she's also black, so has the sweet hookups to get a nice hair hat. I bet the dad told her dumbass that he would do this if she did that, and she still did it.

Jace Moore
Jace Moore

Lmao Bong getting cucked on the daily well wait.. You probably know and enjoy it already.

OT: He beat too hard and too many times, obviously.

Ethan Price
Ethan Price

Is he, dare I say, our nigger?

William Green
William Green

No one cares.

Brody Hill
Brody Hill

I don't see the problem here?

Ethan Peterson
Ethan Peterson

You can hear from the things he's saying that she's a real piece of work. Probably a soon-to-be ratchet single mother sucking 27yr old drug dealer dick. Dads who are ghetto as fuck like him sometimes have the foresight based on their own experiences.
You sayin you down (probably to fuck)
You say you grown
School for learning not snapchat

The lashes went on a bit too long, but aside from that he probably did the right thing for her future.

Sebastian White
Sebastian White

when the first post is the best post

Ian Taylor
Ian Taylor

THATS MY COUSIN BRAH!

Jordan Long
Jordan Long

Nope but some thots use it to share nudes. Most people i know use it for fun (non thot reasons)

Hunter Johnson
Hunter Johnson

using a phone app makes me cucked
Cucked is what your mother did to your dad when she fucked your real father and got pregnant with you.

Parker Turner
Parker Turner

t. Ahmed al-Saladin Mohammad

Evan Barnes
Evan Barnes

Damn he really made her sing to Jesus lol

Luke Sanders
Luke Sanders

Seems like a sensible nigger reaction

Xavier Edwards
Xavier Edwards

It´s because he is doing it in the heat of the moment anger and in severe excess. She was done after half that time and with a third of the force. The rest was for his own enjoyment and primal urge. You see it in fights as well, when they keep beating on the one who falls down or even the one who stopped moving. Just keep punching and stomping.

Thomas Young
Thomas Young

Dad is just on Thot patrol.

Xavier Thomas
Xavier Thomas

It's too much obviously but he has the correct idea. He wants her to study in school and not fuck around. Somehow this a bad thing now?

Hunter Lewis
Hunter Lewis

this

Matthew Robinson
Matthew Robinson

He recorded it and put it on Facebook because he's a, quote, "chicken nugget scoon".

Christopher Williams
Christopher Williams

He's pissed because she's holding back on the donations. Pimp daddy laying down the law.

Caleb Hughes
Caleb Hughes

Ofc he is.

Logan Butler
Logan Butler

fpbp

Josiah Howard
Josiah Howard

Yeah but she kept squealing so he had to keep going. She'll be a good girl now.

Kayden Phillips
Kayden Phillips

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

Josiah Morales
Josiah Morales

I hope someone reported this motherfucker TO PETA!

John Nguyen
John Nguyen

That's how he knows. Like how all women are whores and how white knights think the double standard is a bad thing

Easton Hughes
Easton Hughes

black santa in action

Carter Brown
Carter Brown

You're right

Luis James
Luis James

Smart enough to do the right thing.
Not smart enough not to leave evidence.
You either do the job in full or don't do it at all mr blackman.

Camden Gomez
Camden Gomez

this. hes taking out his own inadequacy on a child. that child isnt his property to do with however he pleases esp when it comes to physical force. you cant just torture your kid just cos its your kid. the state will take it away bc its also a citizen and the state has a duty to protect it.

Anthony Ortiz
Anthony Ortiz

You better listen to your Jew instructions from your Jew book.

Chase Perez
Chase Perez

Good. 100% agree. Snapchat is fucking horrible. That father doesn't want his kid to see a big dick every other chat.

Cooper Smith
Cooper Smith

this

Jeremiah Morales
Jeremiah Morales

yfw you don't believe in double standards

Nathaniel Thompson
Nathaniel Thompson

THIS
Anyone who says otherwise is s degenerate fag destined to burn.

Adrian Hughes
Adrian Hughes

Beating her was ok but shaving her head was stupid its gonna take a while for it to grow back and lowers her attractiveness.

David Gonzalez
David Gonzalez

Not smart enough not to leave evidence.
This is how a snake thinks. I like

Noah Brown
Noah Brown

show tits

Kevin Jenkins
Kevin Jenkins

DAS WHAT SHE GET FO TRYNA BE GROWN

Jason Adams
Jason Adams

You really think that beating is going to stop her? Ghetto nigs get their asses beat constantly and look at their absolute state. She'll be pregnant in like a year

James Howard
James Howard

Our country is so cucked where fathers are punished for disciplining their daughters but single mothers can ruin their sons permanently and they are supported

Jaxson Stewart
Jaxson Stewart

niggas know what's up, those black bitches use that shit to be whores and prey on athletes and celebs.

Xavier Brooks
Xavier Brooks

its gonna take a while for it to grow back and lowers her attractiveness.
That's the point stupid

Nolan Brown
Nolan Brown

sure she does

Jacob Allen
Jacob Allen

Fuck off.

Black only respect violence, women only respond to social humiliations. This man is a role model.

Logan Allen
Logan Allen

www.liveleak.com/view?i=e0b_1512771970
This is how you parent. I was born in 89. My father was born in 1942. The first time I said fuck in front of him, he beat my ass untill I said every swear word that HE had ever heard. The first time he caught me with a ciggarette, I had to do pushups until HE got tired. There is nothing wrong with this video.

John Peterson
John Peterson

A bit overboard but it’s not like he’s beating the shit out of her for no reason, he wants her to focus on her education and not get caught up in social network whoring

It looks brutal but he actually cares about her future unlike a genuinely shit father

Benjamin Martinez
Benjamin Martinez

tell that to my wife and her son

Julian Rodriguez
Julian Rodriguez

Have an onion lad. You're not retarded.

Mason Campbell
Mason Campbell

she isnt going to rebel even more now that she hates her father

Easton Wright
Easton Wright

a while
So... 4 months? Not that long.

Wyatt Ramirez
Wyatt Ramirez

I see a lot of black kids hooked up with social media.
It makes me happy because 50% of them turn autistic and will leave spanish girls alone. The problem is what to do with the 50% who use it to brag about crimes and send dick pics to spanish mini-thots.

Jaxson Cruz
Jaxson Cruz

How tf do you know what she uses of for. The pics disappear dum dum

Eli Ross
Eli Ross

Shut the fuck up because you clearly never had to discipline a child. I feel really bad for your genes when your daughter fucks a nig because you're too scared to use "physical force" when she starts listening to rap music at 11

Stop being a brainwashed cuck, 20 years ago that was called a "whooping" now its abuse? What changed?

Matthew Evans
Matthew Evans

I had to do pushups until HE got tired
That logic

Elijah Ward
Elijah Ward

Yeah man. It's all that foresight that compels him to beat the shit out of his daughter. Too bad it wasn't powerful enough for him to be a good father in the first place.

Kevin Wilson
Kevin Wilson

I'm not a mgtow sperg, misogynist, or even racist by Sup Forums standards, but holy shit is this accurate.

Tyler Hernandez
Tyler Hernandez

THOT PATROLLED

Ryan Green
Ryan Green

Basically rape in marriage became illegal.

David Smith
David Smith

He seems quite experienced with that belt...I guess you could say

he's a blackbelt

Daniel Davis
Daniel Davis

Yup

Logan Powell
Logan Powell

she oly usin fo baby pics hehe ma wiaf iz lowyal
absolute state of bongs
makes me kind of, glad my girl has grown up in a smaller village

Asher Murphy
Asher Murphy

Why does every black family seem to own a hair clipper?

James Reyes
James Reyes

He's filling her punishment with symbolism. This used to be a common practice like cut off your hand for stealing. He's deglamorizing her brain. Now when she sees a whore on the street she will immediately be repulsed because how badly that woman deserves a beating.

Xavier Williams
Xavier Williams

doesn't want his daughter to be a thot
Don't see the problem.

Samuel Peterson
Samuel Peterson

This. Imagine how much better society would be if all thots were disciplined like this.

Brody Murphy
Brody Murphy

we all know how prisoners treat other prisoners who messed with children.
he tried to save his daughter from whoredom, but in turn he's going to become a whore himself. Ironic.

Brody Morgan
Brody Morgan

almost EVERY thot uses it for nudes. This is not a joke. I have nudes of almost every female friend that was leaked. Every friends GF too has nuded over snapchat because they think it will be "deleted".

Jaxon Russell
Jaxon Russell

Thots shouldn't be disciplined

Go eat Tara McCarthy's roasted puss.

Joseph Long
Joseph Long

This is how all women need to be treated.

Adam Bennett
Adam Bennett

is your uncle perhaps the black man in this video?

Noah White
Noah White

little excessive, but its parenting.

Carson Perry
Carson Perry

U WAN BE FAYMUS?

Owen Carter
Owen Carter

fuck the thots, men need to disciplin thier sons.

Jaxon Gray
Jaxon Gray

May I ask a question? Do you presently smoke cigarettes user?

Carter Moore
Carter Moore

Never again.

Cooper Hill
Cooper Hill

This is how you parent.
There is nothing wrong with this video.
Wait, your father had you in his 50's?

Ryan Morgan
Ryan Morgan

this

Dominic Walker
Dominic Walker

Yes. He did. I am not alone either.

Josiah Price
Josiah Price

It was already ridiculous how easy it was to get chicks to send nudes 15 years ago, when it was more trouble because they had to download them and attach files. Sometimes you'd be chatting with a chick, and suddenly, surprise, vagina in your mailbox! Without even asking. Same thing with webcams, you'd be chatting and she'd just ask whether you'd like to see boobs. I can't imagine how easy it is now.

Logan Hill
Logan Hill

She'll be getting bleached after this. Good move by the father.

Logan Jenkins
Logan Jenkins

He's a nigger he can get some free points. In fact we could probably use this to show noone wants women to become whores and then we can use this nigger as our example because he is a nigger and he is doing the right thing. Protect our wpmen from becoming degenerate sluts yes please.

William Parker
William Parker

I won't even allow my daughter to have a phone. Your move nigger, tell me why that'd be oppressing her.

Samuel Mitchell
Samuel Mitchell

a child is still a person protected by law from physical attack. what changed? you started publishing it on facebook like a retard. also, also im a lil bit older than maybe most of you here. you keep using this word thot, you all sound like niggers to me. sounds like a nigger word. what changed?

Luis Smith
Luis Smith

this is how the swirl movement was created
#bwwm #swirlnation

Anthony Reed
Anthony Reed

The first time he caught me with a ciggarette, I had to do pushups until HE got tired.
my dad went the "make me smoke the whole pack" route. i got through about 7-8 before i started shaking and vomiting and felt like my heart was going to explode and he said enough. i never smoked again.

my dad also caught word one time that i ran from a fight and left my friend to get his ass beat. he went out that day and bought boxing gloves and beat the shit out of me in the backyard telling me that he didn't raise a bitch. mom even brought water for us (she was a hardass too).

i love you dad

Jace Moore
Jace Moore

A nigger raising his kids right. Of course the cucks on here are angry at good parenting. They would rather she be gunned down by cops or have her be a single mom with a pack of feral niglets

Jason Garcia
Jason Garcia

disciplining your child is a physical attack protected by the law
AHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Brayden Kelly
Brayden Kelly

Spare the rod, spoil the child. Father was in the right.

Levi Sanders
Levi Sanders

Your dad sounds awesome. My grandfather on my mom's side (same age as my dad) heard that I bitched out on a fight one time. He had my uncle beat my ass until I told him what I learned.

Carter Thomas
Carter Thomas

women flee from the phenotype that abuses them
Being this naive, white knight supreme.

Jaxon James
Jaxon James

Oppression is pushing it. She'll just be a total pariah.

Angel Harris
Angel Harris

also im a lil bit older than maybe most of you here
he said on an anonymous board

a child is still a person protected by law from physical attack
disciplining your children so they can grow into modest,normal human beings is a physical attack

Zachary Butler
Zachary Butler

I'm not a mgtow sperg, misogynist, or even racist

You shouldn't be proud to be such a cuck and adopt Jew buzzwords

Julian Butler
Julian Butler

I want my daughter to fuck around in college and have a biracial kid by the age of 23
The post.

Logan Gutierrez
Logan Gutierrez

She will complain to her faithful, affluent husband about him at least once a week, completely unaware of the fact that she would have been a pregnant teen crack whore without her father's influence.

Julian Torres
Julian Torres

fpbp

Nathan Perez
Nathan Perez

beat and humiliate your own daughter for doing something you disapprove of

yeah I'm sure she's going to change her behavior and turn into everyone's dream child.
She will surely grow up to not resent her parents and will have a perfectly healthy mind and spirit to live a successful life

thank god you're a fucking retard and your kids will not let their kids meet you

Blake Lee
Blake Lee

Im pretty sure she will grow into a functioning well adjusted woman

Andrew Sanders
Andrew Sanders

t. Gen X parent
Go back to your mcmansion faggot.

Landon Scott
Landon Scott

Your dad sounds awesome
he was special operations at the time and he told me something like "if i left my buddies high and dry like that in the field they would kill me and nobody would question it" as he delivered another bodyshot to me. he also said "this'll be the worst ass-beating of your life so you have no reason to run away again"

William Morgan
William Morgan

She looks a little old to be his daughter, no? Are we positive this isn't some weird fetish shit?

Brayden Morales
Brayden Morales

Kill yourself.

Hunter Perry
Hunter Perry

WISDOM

Robert Wilson
Robert Wilson

I would feel bad if this happened to a white child. But I stopped giving a fuck about blacks years ago. I love seeing them suffer. Good video.

Chase Moore
Chase Moore

What changed in use of "thot"

Libniggers used nigger word in anti conservative-women campaign, these sheep gobbled it up like nigger dick on a blacked porn shoot

Benjamin Robinson
Benjamin Robinson

Inshalla brother, may Allah bless you and your family in your travels

Zachary Wright
Zachary Wright

THOT = PATROLLED

Andrew Cooper
Andrew Cooper

So?

Logan Howard
Logan Howard

american

Blacks aren’t American.

John Gutierrez
John Gutierrez

anyone who knows girls with snapchat knows how degenerate it is

good parenting

Xavier Perry
Xavier Perry

i fapped

Caleb Evans
Caleb Evans

green beret pride.

Carson Hill
Carson Hill

My wife uses snapchat to post pictures of HER babies

Juan Johnson
Juan Johnson

I like the design

Liam Bell
Liam Bell

funniest thing ive seen all day

Ryder Mitchell
Ryder Mitchell

Trad Dad

Jason Martin
Jason Martin

Negress
Functioning well adjusted women
Don't get me wrong his parenting skills are far better than 95% of niggers. However he is still raising a bonobo and we all know how they act.

Landon Cox
Landon Cox

This. Anyone with any semblance of popular culture todays knows about how degenerate Snapchat is.

Isaiah Hernandez
Isaiah Hernandez

Based black man!

Xavier Flores
Xavier Flores

little overboard on the amount of belt but his heart is in the right place. at least he cares enough punish his child at all.

Daniel Martin
Daniel Martin

Trad Dad

Jacob Rivera
Jacob Rivera

Stefan Molymeme says that beating lowers their IQ. The little nigress is fucked now.
born with low IQ
IQ plummeted ever further after getting the belt
First round of belting was 21 hits
What did Tyrone mean by this?

Cooper Hernandez
Cooper Hernandez

No. I would say that was precisely the right application of whooping. Not one too many, not one too few.

Nicholas Evans
Nicholas Evans

Beat her like the slaves in the past.

Gavin Flores
Gavin Flores

and now you're here. posting on Sup Forums. on Sup Forums. with us.

Jaxson Taylor
Jaxson Taylor

This is oddly erotic

Michael Taylor
Michael Taylor

YOU WANNA BE GROWN
YOU WANNA GO TO JAIL
YOU WANNA BE GIVEN A BOI

Nolan Morales
Nolan Morales

Tyrone would’ve made an excellent slave driver. Let’s be sure to spare him on the day of the rope. We will need him.

Xavier Roberts
Xavier Roberts

attack physically.
not a physical attack.
stop pretending like disciplining a kid cannot get out of hand.

Ryder Evans
Ryder Evans

Lel niggers are fucking savages

Gabriel Davis
Gabriel Davis

this

Gavin Mitchell
Gavin Mitchell

Wypipo don't know how to discipline their kids anymore

Jordan Clark
Jordan Clark

glad im not the only one

Nolan Green
Nolan Green

Stefan is including unwarranted beatings with discipline in the studies he quotes, which severely obscures the outcomes and end points. It severely obscures the results below a skewed baseline. The Bible has dozens of passages on corporal punishment. I will side with God on this one. If they did the studies again with only instances of corporal punishment, I am sure the outcomes would be better. Stefan is just pissed because he was beat for no reason as a kid from a narcissistic whore of a mother.

Sebastian Harris
Sebastian Harris

Do 'babies' mean tits?

Isaac Wood
Isaac Wood

bet she didn't download snapchat after that. this is how you drop the law

Sebastian Johnson
Sebastian Johnson

I wish the video was of better quality so we can make some memes.

Nolan Jenkins
Nolan Jenkins

fpbp

Adam Hall
Adam Hall

lel

Niggers gonna nig.

Sup Forums is always right

Jaxon Barnes
Jaxon Barnes

fpbp

Jackson Rodriguez
Jackson Rodriguez

Now I know why black families consist of single mothers

Jack Robinson
Jack Robinson

You getting cucked son

Oliver Campbell
Oliver Campbell

It's niggers. Who cares.

Xavier Cruz
Xavier Cruz

push ups
Love this. Much better than a beating and hurts just as much

Jacob Hernandez
Jacob Hernandez

This. Niggers aren’t human.

Camden Hughes
Camden Hughes

ITT: a bunch of people who never got their ass beat like that

anyways I don't care about niggers. but if that happened to a white girl I would be a little upset.

Chase Wood
Chase Wood

This is why I will never marry a nigger. I don't want some sheboon who was raised thinking that getting whipped for stupid shit is reasonable.

Josiah Ross
Josiah Ross

youtube.com/watch?v=lvWgUOGhZTg

Logan Hall
Logan Hall

I like this too. I'll do this but fuck the pack, I'm getting one of these.

Austin Bennett
Austin Bennett

Normies don't understand niggers. This is a real eye-opener for them.

Let's watch how they blame the white man for this.

This behaviour is how parents get themselves murdered.

Cooper Gray
Cooper Gray

You dont beat your teenage sons only daughters you are supposed to psychologically torture your sons.

Luke Smith
Luke Smith

fuck that was vicious beating. i dread the day that im at the crossroads when my teens act up (they r 4 3 2 right now). id prefer not to beat them like that but instead give them hard labor around the house. not dishes but chopping and stacking wood, raking til ALL the leaves r cleaned up, clearing brush and work them to the bone just for the privilege to eat. i dont intend to EVER let them have anything past an analog cell phone for emergencies, enforce the "be home by X or else"
idk rly. lofty goals lofty goals lets see if i can do it
pray for me anons. i love my toddlers i wish they would never grow up past where they r now

Jaxson Morris
Jaxson Morris

Snapchat is for whores

Asher Sanchez
Asher Sanchez

Was he charged for being aroused during the event?

I guess the spanking type like this?

Joshua Powell
Joshua Powell

I am aroused by the video, is it normal?

Jack Robinson
Jack Robinson

Hot desu

Elijah Ortiz
Elijah Ortiz

Negros dont need a reason to kill their parents silly cuck.

Charles Green
Charles Green

Daughter’s name is Hillary

Jayden Long
Jayden Long

1 post by the OP, and you stupid niggers are still posting.

Blake Ward
Blake Ward

This is 100% true..

This is how a good black father acts just like when Adrian Peterson used a switch on his kid.

A good black father uses physical punishment cause that’s what works with dumb nignogs

Ethan Parker
Ethan Parker

Beautiful. Did you ever leave a buddy behind?

Aiden Robinson
Aiden Robinson

UNDERRATED

Cameron Ortiz
Cameron Ortiz

hello

Joseph Thompson
Joseph Thompson

I could see maybe, five lashes at the most. All the rest are excessive. Deleting her Snapchat and showing her an unconditional amount of love instead of shaving her head. I know this for a fact.Tbqo using a belt is teaching her violence. This is what she will don't her children, and probably worse. I do applaud him for knowing and caring enough to not want his daughter being apart of thotful acts. One should always remember that humans respond to loving affirmations much better than negative ones. The ideal positive-to-negative ratio is 80 to 20.That is, for every four positive actions a parent makes towards his child, he can afford to make one negative one. Obviously, you do have to have to occasional negative correction. As an example, say you and your child are in parking lot. You wouldn't want to say, "Thank you for coming back when I called you Jamal." It would more like, "Get yo ass over here and hold my hand. You wanna be hit by a car? Huh? Do ya lil punk?" I those situations, it's imperative that you get a strong message across, because the child's life could be in danger. Now let's look at loving affirmations. Say your child comes home from school and she has homework. "Shaquita, did any of you teachers give sum homework?" "Yes ma'am they did, I did it just as soon as I got home. Here I'll show it to you." "Oh baby girl, daddy is so proud of you. I'll give you an extra slice of watermelon after we leave KFC. I love you Shaquita. Keep up the good work, and you'll go places!" In this example, it clear to see a loving response will help the child to not become thotful, but thankful and will more than likely become a great adult that contributes positive things to her community.

Nathan Smith
Nathan Smith

I can see your kids killing you in your sleep.

Easton Fisher
Easton Fisher

haven't been in many fights after that desu just some drunk slaps at bars and stuff so i've not been tested again

Gabriel Anderson
Gabriel Anderson

while I think he did the right thing, I also feel like the number of strikes with the belt was excessive. he should have stopped after the first 12

Brody Wright
Brody Wright

That's not how it works, she has to add those people. She's a slut m8.

Charles Sullivan
Charles Sullivan

t. kissless virgin who will never be a father

Blake Ross
Blake Ross

And i who always felt sorry for blacks because they grow up without their fathers... Maybe it is for the better after all.

Nathaniel Jackson
Nathaniel Jackson

a belt for snapchat is okay, everything else is too much

shaving hair is for tinder

Nolan Phillips
Nolan Phillips

that's what instagram is for you stupid nigger
Snapchat's ONLY use is to hide shit from people, people like you. Chances are she's sending nudes to someone if she's using snapchat. Who tf uses snapchat to send pictures of babies? Snapchat is made for underage faggots to show off themselves vaping or doing edgy shit.

Liam Adams
Liam Adams

Sad, really hope that girl finds a better place to live his life cause otherwise she is gonna end worse than his abuser

Landon Scott
Landon Scott

snapchat

whore

William Stewart
William Stewart

t.soyboy

Henry Thompson
Henry Thompson

He could have just put a parental block on her cellphone.

Good thing i'm pretty sure no girl will have kids with me, so i don't have to worry about having a slut daughter.

Jonathan Morgan
Jonathan Morgan

She's a woman. They only need to be smart enough to let their kids drown in the tub and not burn the meatloaf.

Bentley Anderson
Bentley Anderson

I'm in the army so I can relate to what your dad talked about, I won't even leave someone behind when someone was supposed to wash the bathrooms, I'll take the bullet on that one, kek (then the fucking niggers owe me beer)

Julian Diaz
Julian Diaz

nigs will use any excuse to exact violence on the meek.

Jack Thompson
Jack Thompson

Should have tied her up, would have been a lot easier.

Jace Carter
Jace Carter

#Winning

Caleb Bell
Caleb Bell

There's a border between discipline and abuse; even receiving half the whippings she did is more than enough. Anyone who dindu's the nigger in the video is just as savage and low-iq as he is. Kill yourselves, and I hope you never have kids.

Colton Sanchez
Colton Sanchez

I'm white
My parents beat me with whatever was available. Belts, tree branches, 1x2 boards.
They did it until they couldn't make me cry anymore. I hate them for it.
I never hit my kids. They are good kids. They love me

Wyatt Reed
Wyatt Reed

There is nothing wrong with the beating cause she will get over the pain and she will remember to obey her parents

Shaving her head was just his nigger instinct to humiliate his prey after defeating them. Kinda like how they always stomp the losers head after a fight

Michael Harris
Michael Harris

They tolerate you.

Josiah Lee
Josiah Lee

implying whites are

Daniel Perez
Daniel Perez

you wanna go to jail?

Christian Foster
Christian Foster

Fpbp

Aaron Evans
Aaron Evans

Mind telling us how you're doing in life?

But those punishments seem appropriate for what you did and you're a man. Savagely whipping your daughter, then shaving her for internet humiliation because she downloaded an app 90 percent of teens use is excessive

Cameron Parker
Cameron Parker

Why the fuck?

Bentley Campbell
Bentley Campbell

Your kids think you're a pussy.

Leo Russell
Leo Russell

Black men are full of rage and hate and enjoyment of other people's pain.

Is this his real daughter or is he beating another man's child?

Grayson Thompson
Grayson Thompson

Can we just get rid of 'em already

Carter Gomez
Carter Gomez

i didn't feel bad until i saw her wearing the minion shirt

James Flores
James Flores

don't hate
it's the truth.
#BWGTOW

Jonathan Young
Jonathan Young

expecting logic from a nigger

Gavin Davis
Gavin Davis

t. savage low iq ape raising the next gen of race traitors
kys

Jacob Moore
Jacob Moore

Her dad worked his ass off to pay for that shirt

Juan Price
Juan Price

I was a little worried because the first video shot made it look like the kid was white
Then it turned out it was still a nignog so all fine

Brody Ramirez
Brody Ramirez

Jokes on you I’m already a father Cunt

Brandon Collins
Brandon Collins

stop pretending like disciplining a kid cannot get out of hand.
he's not pretending that. your assuming all discipline ends up getting out of hand, just your faggot subconscious reaching through faggot

Christian James
Christian James

cause that’s what works with dumb nignogs
lost

Jaxson Williams
Jaxson Williams

I didn't say they are undisciplined. They actually are afraid to make me mad. I have nonviolent discipline methods that are very effective.

Tyler Reed
Tyler Reed

Based. But overdid it

Landon Richardson
Landon Richardson

She's too old to be wearing that shit.Wearing littlekid clothes in highschool Poor maladjusted nigress probably just wanted some positive male attention

Christian Bailey
Christian Bailey

"He was arrested on child cruelty charges shortly afterwards." No, no she doesn't OP.

Easton Price
Easton Price

Based nigger.
Only true answer

Benjamin Brooks
Benjamin Brooks

whats that?
father who doesn't plan on abusing his daughter

Adrian Ramirez
Adrian Ramirez

I think the biggest issue with black violence is the fact that they tend to hit their kids a lot. Intervene there, and the propensity to "chimping out" will lose much of its psychological underpinning.

Brandon Wright
Brandon Wright

What is a variable IP, you fag?

Gavin Bailey
Gavin Bailey

I never did. while to some degree people might argue he went to far,I'd say its a lasting sting for her and she'll think twice b4 doing something stupid
snapchat
yes it is fucking stupid,13 year olds shouldnt be doing that shit
as long as its not constant torture,or really heavy beating
nothing wrong with a little spanking

Aaron Russell
Aaron Russell

kek btfo

hurr durr your daughter won't be a socially acceptable attention whore!

Justin Gonzalez
Justin Gonzalez

You're right. If a beating is merited and justified, then by all means. However, the beating in the video took it way too far and shows that the father has no self-control (as is common with niggers). More than likely, he's done something like this before and would have done it again had he not been caught. Physical abuse can lead to disorders which include violent behaviors, which means she'll most likely become another loud-mouthed, short-tempered negress.

Easton Cook
Easton Cook

ow the edge

That dad overreacted she might kill herself or something just because he's a sadist like you sickos

Hunter Watson
Hunter Watson

now thats how you raise children
god bless you user and your dad

Carter Ortiz
Carter Ortiz

She was probably bullied into downloading it by her peers

Daniel Wood
Daniel Wood

I owe them food, basic clothing, shelter, and education. Everything else is a privilege either earned or gifted and can be lost for infractions.
Internet
Phone
Tv
Gaming
Driving
Everything.

Henry Flores
Henry Flores

nah I had worse kind of shit,fucking roman tortue style whippins

Colton Barnes
Colton Barnes

constitution says otherwise

considering the rate black teens become single mothers it was the right thing to do shaving her head , it'll keep niggers away

Kayden Long
Kayden Long

this

Isaac Flores
Isaac Flores

Non-satirically this

She'll thank him when she's 35.

Elijah Kelly
Elijah Kelly

No sympathy or outrage, tbqh.

A good hiding won't kill you.

Isaiah Martin
Isaiah Martin

Niggers just need father figures in their lives then they'd be "just like us" (TM).

Adam Sanchez
Adam Sanchez

that flag
since when did you became such cucks?
thought its only us here

Carson James
Carson James

But shaving her fucking hair off?

Henry Campbell
Henry Campbell

mooo,

i'll go along with this like a herd animal, but i don't even know what snapchat is or does.

Daniel Hughes
Daniel Hughes

damn right

Ryder Walker
Ryder Walker

Hmm. I do sort of see the logic.

Women respond to things such as social shame and punishment that makes them less attractive.

After WWII, French thots who'd fraternised with German soldiers had their heads shaved as a mark of shame.

Isaac Robinson
Isaac Robinson

mongols get bored too

Kevin Williams
Kevin Williams

does hair not grow back in Bulgaria?

Connor Walker
Connor Walker

Father beats his daughter with a belt and shaves her head for downloading Snapchat
BASED

Mason Reed
Mason Reed

assault-style weapons
shitlib, I...

Lucas Richardson
Lucas Richardson

black people rarely kill themselves, and this punishent was light.

black boys get it waaaay worse.

taking a phone and shaving a head is nothing compared to beatings upon beatings.

well the the father is correct, he is the authority not the degenerate peers

tfw lack of black fathers are the reason so many undisciplined niggers

David Carter
David Carter

This is exactly why white women flock to black men, they aren't afraid to use violence to put them in their place when they step out of line. Women crave to be dominated and the black man will do that without a second thought while a white boy will ask her about her feelings and what he can do to make things better like a neutered little cuck

Jose Evans
Jose Evans

It's about the social outcome in school you basement dweller nerd.

What do you think is gonna happen if she suddenly appears bald in school? Everyone'l make fun of her. It's even worse when its a white girl

Owen Walker
Owen Walker

Was it just because of snapchat or did she do something else?

Blake Rivera
Blake Rivera

kekd

Aaron Collins
Aaron Collins

Thots Patrolled!

Evan Richardson
Evan Richardson

But start with rewarding the behavior you want to see with love and attention.
Choose time with your kids over time with your buddies 75% of the time or more.
Help with homework
Resort to punishment rarely
Don't make it commonplace
Slow to anger, quick to praise
Catch them being good

Ayden Price
Ayden Price

this
thats what dads are for, trying to protect you by beating your ass if necessary

Brandon Adams
Brandon Adams

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL FUCKING NIGGERS HAHAHAHA!!!!

He acts like a slave master whipping her like that, she'll end up dating a White man with abuse like that.

Josiah Foster
Josiah Foster

He probably over beat her ass, but it was for a good reason. He cant be having his daughter turn in to a twerking BT-1100 who gets nutted by all the lil niggly bears in the neighborhood. He gave her the balding treatment to keep muh dicks away from her! She needs to focus on school and not black culture

Justin Jackson
Justin Jackson

Based nig

David Reed
David Reed

Nigger undrstands

Parker Davis
Parker Davis

He's a nigger, he just wants a reason to get violent. You think don't think a nigger represents us right?

Luke Reed
Luke Reed

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4035004/Police-NYC-Muslim-womans-bias-report-false.html

Kayden Martinez
Kayden Martinez

That's probably because he uses it for degenerate purposes, and knows how slutty women can be on there.

Liam Torres
Liam Torres

This. Legitimately a based black man.

Charles Russell
Charles Russell

John Martin
John Martin

all those triggered milennial soyboys ITT
your daughters will grow up to be whores, provided that by some miracle you manage to get a woman pregnant in the first place

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit