EU’s worst nightmare: Now FLEMISH separatists want independence from Belgium

express.co.uk/news/world/890043/EU-Catalonia-Belgium-Flemish-Alliance-Brussels-Jan-Peumans
FLEMISH dreams of a separate state from Belgium have been revived as the separatist leaders have been inspired by the mass Catalan demonstration in Brussels, providing yet another headache for the European Union leaders desperately trying to prevent the bloc from falling apart.

>Now

they want this for decades

Catalonia 2.0

Excellent

Stupid Flanders.
DO IT FAGGOT!

>inspired by the mass Catalan demonstration in Brussels
What kind of retard looks at Catalan independence movement and thinks that it was a great idea?

>now
we're not a bunch of commies

Taking advantage of the situation to disrupt/break the EUssr.

why not, Catalonia is just a distraction

>Catalonia is the most worthless independence movement in history
>Belgium: Hold my Westmalle tripel

This won't be allowed. With PESCO/EU defense pact, we won't stop the proclamation of United States of Europe in 2025, all according to the plan.

>we wuz nation-state n shiet

I don't know where this article is based on really, there's no sudden spike in separatism or anything
A lot of people here unironically see catalonia as regionalism gone too far
vuile sossen

What will their flag look like?

EU BTFO!

>Lets separate so we can let more shitskins in!

Belgium is a non-country so that's not a surprise

Would that separate them from the majority of Muslims in the country? They could form their own country and then close the borders

if brussels becomes some independent meme state then we can start talking
a man can dream

how this is new in any sense

bring back puchi

Checked. And agreed. I fucking hate Belgium. It's demise cannot come soon enough

We specifically have Belgian jokes for that reason, Pekka.

How can you be a separatist from a Pretty Much Not a Country? LMAO, just shut the gate and walk away.

sauce?

mystery anglos sighted

Danny Larkin.

Just make the EU look like violent USSR dictators senpai.

>Desperately trying to prevent the bloc from falling apart
do i sense good times ahead ?

Guess they should have listened when Russia warned that Kosovo will be a chain reaction? Fuck belgium

Wie van jullie is dit?

Thats why they're trying to make Flanders a country. I dont think it will solve anything though.