imgur.com/gallery/aFKst
imgur.com/gallery/GmhQk
youtube.com/watch?v=a6ADm2e1k2M
m.youtube.com/watch?v=MsEZBSTc3a0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

literally the opposite is happening in reality

fpbp checked also

can someone explain who she is?

tradthots arent right, just opportunists who think they've found a niche to exploit

Not from what I’m hearing. Trump is still your President.

the (((jewish label:alt-right))) is eliminating itself. we were never part of this in the first place, we are just right. they can all fuck off

The right is willing to call out bad behavior and attempt to fix it. Everyone has bad apples. It's just that the entire Democrat orchard is full of rapists, cheats, hypocrites, and thieves.

tfw no rage gf
You idiots suck.

Kys cunt fac

>THE RIGHT IS EATING ITSELF
this is a talking point, sage slides

Shut up merkel voter arschloch

Who is this?

Damn, the left really can't meme.

(((Hollywood))) is going down

Saged

She has been making pro-white videos. She is like .2% non-white which is a problem for some people. There have been 1488 spergs who have been telling her and other women to stop making videos because they are women. She also gets shit for being not 100% absolutely pure white. Recently she seems to not want to do this anymore. People are REEEEEing.

Yeah, because publicly participating in white nationalist groups using your real face and real name is an amazing "opportunity"...think about what you are saying retard.

this shit again saged

Who is this supposed to be? I ain't eating shit, nigger.

It's a tiny veiled jew hate thread.

Herbs and spice makes the board nice

That is exactly how leftists view political discourse in general.

Parsley, ____, rosemary, and thyme

Answer: A wise elder, also a spice

the (((right)))
imgur.com/gallery/aFKst
imgur.com/gallery/GmhQk

purging the riff raff is a more accurate description, the WOTAN clan is back

The Black Sun rises shlomo, nothing can stop it

>girls are icky! they have cooties!

THIS THREAD AGAIN?

SAGE

beta male detected

Hey faggot...
How is anything I said false?

her grandmother did

If you reply to this unironically you need to leave

Can't believe we did it, successfully manipulated Sup Forums
After it all burns down you will acknowledge nazbol as your masters

>EATING ITSELF
lmao hardly. We excommunicated a whore.

Other whores are lining up to fill the void she left, but they've picked up on the fact that you can't be a right-wing whore, and they'll hide their sluttiness better.

Then there'll be another wave of scandals and an even more traditional women will take their place. And another wave after that. All according to plan.

Retard, everybody saw through you from the start. We where just amazed at how long you beta-orbiters would keep the steam. That was some sonic levels shit. Hope your tranny mud leader allows you to suck "her" ass now.

Another win for the good guys

>Yeah, because publicly participating in white nationalist groups using your real face and real name is an amazing "opportunity"...think about what you are saying retard.

yeah its a pretty good opportunity when you're a useless talentless whore with no other prospects and doing that gets you fame, money and legions of beta orbiters worshipping you

Oh, a bitter incel manipulated by Leftypol into repeating their shill talking points for them.

Incel detected who think "shunning" women makes his virginity looks like a badass choice.

Wrong fatso, eat less, do sport and shower.

Stormies set out to colonize the Manosphere (MGTOW, TRP, etc) earlier this decade. It looks like they themselves got colonized.

If a rabid dog bites a zombie, who infects whom?

this.

Also explains why stormfags are so fucking stupid.

Yes. That's why most Sup Forums users today aspire to become chads and make tons of babies within traditional marriage. Such a win. The only reason we don't ride harder on MGTOW is pity. Keep this dumbshit up, and that might change. Also this wasen't even your operation: this was Nazbol. Newbies that been her a few weeks lol

Welp.
Of all the cringy dorks who might infect Sup Forums, the manosphere are the absolute worst.

Those guys reek of lose and bitterness 10 miles away.

I think I'd rather be infiltrated by the skeptics.

>THE RIGHT IS EATING ITSELF
That must explain why we lost the last election, faggot.
Oh wait, that was you.
sage

Fourth day in a row this thread has been made. Reminder to sage and hide shit threads.

How many times do you intend to start this same thread?

Leftypol and stormfaggots did a good job.

wasnt she supposed to return?

Lock these fucking threads. Jesus CHRIST.

astonishingly, moarpheus is succeeding

>tradthots are the right now
We need to hang them together with their beta orbiter following.

>Yea, all we are doing is patrolling the thots who need to be patrolled. Everything is in order.

youtube.com/watch?v=a6ADm2e1k2M

>Blue Microphones Yeti
why do so many "e-celebs" own this piece of shit meme microphone?
it's probably the worst bang for you buck

I think Pewdiepie popularised the Blue brand a couple of years ago.

Not with her crippling Tolberone addiction

it's just divide and conquer shilling by CIA niggers and Soros, just like (((Sup Forums))) and the muttmemes.

We need to stand with our girls, it's good optics and helps us redpill normies easier

there must be a cure for that, right user?

>Some irrelivent girls who just spew other peoples opinions start fighting amongst themselves.
>Some how these people are "The Right" and stand for all of us.

Who the fuck are they again.

She was too pure for this world.

>nearly 12% non white
>”””0.2%”””

Woah 23andme, that website that just makes shit up.

She'll return.

i love tara. shes a good girl

Let's not kid ourselves here. She's only been making pro-white videos to get some white Chad's thundercock.

If she were ever serious about it, she could not quit so easily and would stare down all haters. There's no room for fairweather friends anymore. We are past that point.

You people claiming these women are just after money and fame, and they're not really in it because they believe in it.
>Trump is building the wall(lets pretend)
>people starts saying that he doesn't believe in the wall
>he's building it but he doesn't really believe in it, he's just doing it for fame and his own ego
>really he doesn't really believe in stopped immigrants
How do you respond? Would it still be necessary to disavow him?

To me I've never understod this argument, why does it matter if they're doing it for nefarious reasons? Is not action more important than belief? Whether someone believes it it or not while they're spreading ideas about identitarianism, ethno-nationalism or the importance of demographics, is it not irrelevant?

please explain

She has literally talked about her Indian and Jewish great grandparents before she took the tests. So she’s making that up too? Yeah, something an alt right leader would totally do. Fabricate recent non-white ancestors.

That is not how you sage nigger.

They’re not wrong on that one though

Of course. North Norwich Digital's most brilliant radio presenter bounced back from it

i don't think so but there always a chance

Poos we can survive. Just them toilets and it's all good. Jews we cannot. The need foreskins and blood.

Shes already admited she was mixed with poo in loo a long time ago. Not a new revelation.

I know that. But some seem to think it’s a lot less than it is, or an outright lie.

Well we cant eat the left, they are made of soy.

If anything it’s proof of their validity.

filthy mongrel

Who the hell even is this?

seems like some no name feminazi was larping as an alt righter to get those sweet youtube views

>alt-right e-celebs are eating each other

fixed it for you

All white people have 2 white parents. Tara is a mongrel. She is not white. Her kids will not be white

Some bitch trolling for white cock. The desperate little dick manlet Beta orbiters fell for the bait.

Why? What did she do?

Listening to women's opinions is for betas and soyboys

>Whether someone believes it it or not while they're spreading ideas

That's what Jews do. The whole point of white identity is not to fall for Jewish tricks.

she's doing ASMR now???!

>Sup Forums's queen is a fucking octoroon

Can't make this shit up.

There were too many e celebs, it's become one giant circle jerk one endless Twitter handles and YouTube's trying to get money.

If you're actually not a thot then you'd have nothing to worry about. Coalburners and obvious money-grubbers will be removed.

No clue man, this thread keeps getting made though and its stupid as fuck. Welcome to nu/pol/ where shills make stupid 1 post threads and retards spam them to keep them relevant.

what is bullying, if not free expression?

I would say this bitches are a result of nofap.

i guess jessica alba is white now?

E-celeb slide threads get out.

MGTOW kikes get out you're not even traditionalist or pro-natalist.

Sage.

OCTOROON MISCHLING DIVIDE AND CONQUER INFILTRATING CUNT

Richard Spencer is a fed who dances around topics like the holohoax. He never gets to the point, go full 1488 or go home. (((alt-right))) sounds gay anyway

Threads shilling against alt-right women never fails to also shill against alt-right men.

> Save the white race alone in your basement, shitposting on /pol, goy.

I love how you guy are so obsessed with your dna that you are stilling to send it in and be cataloged by people you dont know to be used in ways you cant fathom and be sold to the government to be further used by people whos depravity knows no limits.

Yes
m.youtube.com/watch?v=MsEZBSTc3a0

You can just use a pseudonym you autist.

Imagine the kind of dysgenic commie retard who would spend time making a pic like this. I wonder when they will kill themselves.

She won't. if even DD pulled out than this chick is definitely not coming back, especially if she is sees the crap women on the right are taking right now. This "thot patrolling" will leave permanent damage on the momentum, it already has.