Race war Sweden

When do you think the race war will be reality in Sweden?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eZ-KeR99zdM
youtube.com/watch?v=FuYuEvw_N8w
youtube.com/channel/UCXqpN_lZoZU4FR3vIZXCJiA/videos
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No. There will be no great awakening, no race war (for whites).

A war needs at least 2 sides last time i checked

Stop Larping or I will cringe

In Sweden it will most likely just be a huge shift in climate of debate, starting with the victory of SD in the 2018 election. Then we'll have the most conservative right-wing government in Europe except for Hungary and Poland, things will start changing fast.

Was about to write this, but in other words.
There is still only one side.
I see no "awakening" happening among the average Swedes. Vast majority is in some kind of hypnotized altered state, not seeing what is happening right before their eyes.
A few think that voting SD will "be enough" to fix the problem.

I think that's because you started a culture where your people have more trust in the gobernment than themselves. Very similar situation in Germany. Wheter it's extreme right or extreme left they'll blindly follow it.

I agree, but there is a glimpse of hope in NRM, alot of the people i meet there is actually ready to do what it takes compared to the SD cucks who thinks that it will make a difference voting for them.

>Then we'll have the most conservative right-wing government in Europe except for Hungary and Poland
Yon don't really know much about European politics, do you? Technically we have the most "extreme" mainstream nationalist party in all of east Europe, probably further than that.

why would you roid if you had such a tiny head

he looks fucking weird

SD might very well become the largest party, but a "victory" for them is impossible.

Next government will likely be Löfvén (since Allahiance will not cooperate with SD) or possibly what remains of the Alliance if SD chooses to support them sans any promises.

Kristersson will cuck out, from his rhetoric throughout his career he is more liberal than Reinfeldt. He will rely on the lefties rather than SD for his policies, that is clear from what he is doing currently.

No, a true victory for SD is only possible 2022 onwards. Most likely is a slow change of debate climate as the country slides down into becoming a mix of Lebanon and South Africa.

the few ones that might do will be eliminated almost instantly you cannot call that a race war.

It's sad but its over for sweden

why do i want to cum in her eyes while she wears a hijab?

There is probably some truth to that.
And then there is the "guilt complex" being programmed into all western europeans, some more than others, since very early childhood.

I bet all of us remember as kids reading in kindergarten about the "poor others" and "us privileged ones" "Tänk på de fattiga i Afrika!". And then in school, media etc etc.

some muzzie african migrant will have to kill a Royal for Sweden to even start waking up

Swedes want immigrants because the men are gay

*kicks your tree*

they and them have waged war on sweden since 1965, the ethnic swedes have increased in population since then and swedes are starting to have 4 kids instead of 2, street violence against swedes is decreasing rapidly in nationalist circles whereas cuck swedes are getting increasingly antagonized. boring answer huh?

Someone post this month's videos of NRM beating up nogs and lefties in the streets

Actually I'll do it

this guy needs to step up and do what Richard Spencer failed to do in the US, in Sweden.

Rally the people and remove kebab

I don't know when. But the soomer that idiot gets conscripted the sooner he will lose that 'hairstyle'. he looks like a fatherless miscreant lacking discipline. By all means 'race war now' if it means hair cut now too.

>youtube.com/watch?v=eZ-KeR99zdM
youtube.com/watch?v=FuYuEvw_N8w

Brings teayrs to my eyes.

Pretty sure the military in scandi countries allowes long hair and beards

FUCKING KEK
I just to do this when I was fucking five. Blow on a rotten tree and it falls. Fuck I hate these retarded, CHRISTIAN, NMR faggots. Kill them all with the rest of the niggers.

Truly beautiful my friend

That fucking cuck police"man" at 0:30. All roided up on adrenalin, heavy breathing.
Prepared to defend the destruction of his homeland.

Fucking sickening.

>used
>just
fucking swedes man

Well he probably knows that the NRM has kicked the asses of the police force the last 3 times they met this year, that could be why he's scared lol.

They are a bunch of random ass youtubes, not NRM and not christian either.

Vad gör du åt rådande situation i landet?
Varför hata på NMR, säkerligen hudfärgshandikappad horunge

Ignorera shills/mesiga fjollor. Elden reser sig

stupid goys
youtube.com/channel/UCXqpN_lZoZU4FR3vIZXCJiA/videos

There is already a race war, they just didn't realized it yet. Or they dont want to.

I second this being a swede in latvian has been aa fucking life changer for me i can only say paldies comdrade your country and its people has changed my life for ever i will never forget the things i learned and the things ive done here.

If you want a race war fellow swedes you should take a year long trip to latvia for maximum red pill aand then go fight some naggers

Bump 'cause shills hate Europeans

>defend mother sweden
meanwhile he cant find a single decent women in mother sweden so he flees to ireland where the women there are actually feminine. kek.

You're about to get fucked by Soros Inc.

Never. Sweden is a lost cause.

how so?

>I don't know when. But the soomer that idiot gets conscripted the sooner he will lose that 'hairstyle'. he looks like a fatherless miscreant lacking discipline. By all means 'race war now' if it means hair cut now too.
He has been in the military already.

its the only thing that will save them so i hope so. Good luck Swede bros

This. The only race war Sweden is having will be between Afghans and Somalis when the natives are all gone

Jesus, look at those genes! Is it Thor?