Do you regret voting for him now Sup Forums?

Do you regret voting for him now Sup Forums?

Compared to Killary? Fuck off.

Declare Jerusalem part of Israel
Palestinians now have full rights and can vote
Vote in Achmed al Ahmadinejad to replace Bibi

Gotta trust that Donald knows what he is doing. He is playing 4D chess and we can only see less than half the pieces.

No, I'm a Jew idiot.

Nope. This is 4d chess to start a giant war in the Middle East.

>4d chess
Soon war will be declared on Iran and brave americans will have to fight evil agressor for the peace in the whole world.

>regret

No regrets man. Trump is MAGA

this

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Trump is doing what he’s meant to do. I’m just waiting for our new Julius Caesar to give us the planet.

>1 post by this ID
>meme flag

Don't forget to sage

Trump is trying to dig up that Iran violated the nuclear agreement when they haven't. After that whole Israel move, I wouldn't be surprised if we see a war with Iran. War is a great political move. It really gets people to support a president.

True, we need those to cleanse Africa. Trump would just waste them.

I regret that

1. An ultra-wealthy New York elite, pledged to serve Israel, with a princess daughter married to a powerful Zionist

and

2. An ultra-wealthy New York elite, pledged to serve Israel, with a princess daughter married to a powerful Zionist

were America's two "choices."

he already has them you moron

Yea time to get rid of him. Time for fase B

This is false-false flagging so we think that supporting Israel is okay

Mutts never had a choice its always a lose-lose situation since JFK.

fpbp

It's the dems own fault trump is in office and they damn well know it.

Do you think another middle east war will do good on domestic front?

I love him even more now

THIS IS LITERALLY ON THAT FUCKING PAPER OF WHAT ANTIFA WOULD DO ON Sup Forums YOU FUCKWITS

Too bad he can't afford to eat better.
Being old and ugly he can't help, but fat is a choice he makes daily. Maybe it is part of his strategy to appeal to obese voters?

Lurk more newfag

Honestly it's a toss up. If Iran is perceived as the aggressor (not hard to do with media manipulation) then I think it would rally people behind trump. Historically almost every leader sees a boost in popularity when a war starts.

But America is really, really sick of fighting in the middle-east and the backlash would be stronger than ever.

Yes I regret supporting him

Hillary memed him as the republican candidate cause he genuinely was the worst one and he still won. hillary ended up jewing herself. It's still funny.

QUACK! Vote for these-nuts!

Wait and see mode, anons.

Still better than Hillary.

Ha ha ha - beautiful! Great point. If you had to choose the president with the best family who would you choose?

I regret that I wasn't on the trump train earlier, I was a Bernie supporter until I saw the light.

Feather!

Good for you. Now, teach your shills the truth about free stuff (nothing is free).

>1 post by this ID

I regret that we didn't get trump in 2012.
The world would be so much better today if we had gotten him over obama.

No regrets! The Palestinians have to go back (to Jordan)!

haha

Only guy here who gets it.
Also this guy.

At least Ivanka and Melania look better than Chelsea and Bill. Besides, if da jooz control everything, why didn't the Demoncats or Republicucks move the embassy to Jerusalem for 20 years?

We need real anti-semitic president

Same reason George Soros claims to be anti-Israel. It's almost like being openly Zionist and openly Jewish isn't a good tactic to gain control of the World.

Sounds like a religion not a rational understanding of the world.

"jews are smart and dangerous" is hardly a religious belief

Jews are definitely greedy and clannish, and think they're superior, but I don't like the "religion" of
>Something works out well for Jews
>THE JEWS ARE BEHIND IT
>Something goes bad for Jews
>THE JEWS ARE TRYING TO CONCEAL THEIR POWER

Read 'The Prince' by Machiavelli. It should give you a basic understanding of how the politics of power are not a simple game of Tug of War, but is rather like 4D chess.

I just read a bit of a translation online, but politics is so dull for me. But more fundamentally, the point here is to avoid circular reasoning.

My only regret is not voting for him twice

>circular reasoning
Rational Choice theory is pretty circular, I guess. But it is what you use to analyse politics, unless you wanna go into some marxist freudian post-structuralist adnvanced Jewry theories.

He said during his campaign that he would recognize Jerusalem as the Jewish capital - and people act surprised all of sudden.
Sup Forumstards are gullible

He also claims to be a Jew. Now why would he do that?

It's interesting that Trump has the ability to move another country's capitol with a few words and maybe a signature or two. Who controls who?