Does anyone think that by the time Anders Brevik gets out...

Does anyone think that by the time Anders Brevik gets out, public opinion would change so much in Europe when it comes to immigration and the self destructive left that he will be seen as a national hero, perhaps a yamaguchi type figure to a significant minority of whites in Europe?

His sentence will end around the 2030s. By then, huge areas of western/northern Europe will be islamified, the welfare state would be on its last days, and terrorism will seem pretty normal by then. Do you think it's possible that he will be greeted home, with a heroes welcome and he will end his sentence with the satisfaction of knowing that he did nothing wrong?

Yes. Free Breivik. Make it him the emperor or Europe and let his will flourish throughout the lands.

When I see him, I see a future Supreme Commander of the EU

He was such a qt when he was younger.

>knowing that he did nothing wrong?
He killed white kids that weren't even communists, but social democrats (the vast majority of Western people believe in this ideology), and you think that what he did is ok? You are retard.

Also: he is pro-homosexuality, pro-multiculturalism, pro-zionism, pro-Jews, pro-Israel. And somehow he is just opposing to Islam! Fuck off, he is controlled opposition.

He did a lot of surgery to his face, though. That photo is post-surgery.

>Does anyone think that by the time Anders Brevik gets out
He's never getting out though

Collateral damage

Also (((you)))

He isn't getting out, ever.

>Controlled opposition
AHAHAHAHA

>His sentence will end around the 2030s
What is this meme that he is going to get released?
He is sentenced to "forvaring". Which means that he'll get evaluated for releaze every fifth year if he's eligable for release. He'll remain in prison as long as he's a treath to society, or himself. Which he will most likely be until the day he dies.

Spotted the retard

He's the Nelson Mandela of the European Peoples.

>Muh Breivik, he is a hero that killed commies and commies arent people amirite guys XD XD??!11 #FreeBreivik!!!11 You are a kike and a retard because reasons
And I am the retard?

>DA JOOS!

ahahahahaha

Wtf I hate him now

Are you allowed to have internet in jail?

Ah, the sweet innocence of Scandinavian people...

>Breivik is a Zionist
He's schitzofrenic. The things he says ususally doesn't hold that much ground in the real world. At some point he claimed to fund is operation through blood diamond trafficing.

>Fund is operation
*Fund his operation

He looked like a fag he's better now

European SocDems are historically closer to actual communists than the leftist parties and just as evil. You obviously have no idea what you're talking about.

Is there some sauce for his mental illness. It sounds like something that average Norwegian would really like to think, and media would be more than eager to tell them just that.
What the court had to say about his mental stability? I recall he claimed to be totally sane.

You don't have any idea what actual communism is like, faggot. Maybe If you take some holidays to Latin America you would realize how fucking far from communist your people are.

Or we kill them before they become actual communists. He did nothing wrong anyway.

Yeah I agree. My only connection to communism was being neighbors with USSR, which was largely influencing finnish politics at the time. SocDems here had the closest ties to them.
SocDems were founding international communist movement in 1800s, they've worked towards Soviet interests all over the world during the cold war, and they now give their full support for every leftist cause except the environmentalism.
Wouldn't you consider the leading communist ideologists to be the pretty close to the "actual" communism?

Great hero. He gives me hope

Not in Norway. There they've been going more to the left in the last couple of years.

That’s how real men look like

N