Seiren

So in addition to ass sweat, feet and girls' toilets, Shouichi also has degenerate fetishes like loli piss, stretch marks and used panties?

>tfw no one wants to talk about fetishes

Stretch marks are different from marks left by clothes.

>sucked you dry
what did he mean by this?

>Haruka arc in 2010
>threads go out fast, everyone wants to be OP
>Hikari arc in 2017
>thread lasts for a day or two, then nothing until the next episode

This is what happens when the worst girl starts the show, should have started with Ruise, childhood friend or Risa's sister.

What would sex with Mako be like?

Pure as snow

>implying she's not just a cute slut
she'd suck dick to buy cute dolls for her room

She's dumb so obviously bareback plus creampie

So I presume she got snitched by the slut fucking that guy?

>snitches on her best friend in order to get with a guy
>guy is a furry and not interested in girls
lmao 2bh

I want to protect her smile.

Part of me wants the snitch to be Shou's friend. Dude set it up so his bud could get himself some ass that way the road to Shou's Sister will be that much easier.

ikuo? just sounds like you don't know about the previous series

She'd start being all shy and embarassed and eventually gets super into it, wrapping her legs around your hips as you go into a mating press or riding you like it's her last ride.
He isn't mistaken, Im pretty sure some faceless cool dude impregnated her at a party by now.

Do you think I could trick her into anal?

Yeah Ikuo. I saw Amagami SS but not Kimikiss Pure Rouge. The obvious choice would be for Hikari's friend to be the one who sold her down the river but I'm curious if they'll throw in a little spice.

Maybe it was Shou's sister playing matchmaker. I vaguely remember Ikou saying that the sister told him that Hikari and beard restraunt owner were dating. Therefore Shou would go check it out and discover Hikari had the partime job. It could be a test to see if he'd snitch on Hikari out of spite. I might just be giving the writers to much credit.

Ikuo said his sister told him about it, i.e. Ai.

Ah, knew it was a sister. Though maybe Shou's Sister was the rat. She did voice her support for him getting a lady.

What would sex with Ruise be like?

This ep confirmed that he has a piss fetish. When he made his game about pissing yourself unconscious and played it with his sister I just thought he was being weird.

Now he's getting boners over preschoolers wetting themselves.

it'd be amusing if there was a bd ep with the two being gushing siscons
or being homobait

>rub and leave your warm sweat, piss, and juices all over my desk
>smell my dick while I take a shit
>let me get a good look of those soles of your feet
>wear my dirty ass sweats that are so tight they leave indentation marks on your belly
>slurp my leftover ramen broth like a thirsty bitch
>let me see and drink your piss while you wear that kindergarten uniform

If Ai was your sister you'd be a gushing siscon too.

i now prefer a homobait ep
the two are lucky bastards with their siblings

Tooru and Kyouko will save S1

TSUNEKO IS PURE

pure shit

Smells like urine.

He's literally one of us. I don't think there are many things that aren't among his fetishes.

Where did this Ruise piss meme come from? Ruise smells perfectly fine.

s-stop

Truly one of us

>ass sweat, feet and girls' toilets, loli piss, stretch marks and used panties?
I'm picking this up and it better not disappoint.

Not even an exaggeration. He pitched a tent at the thought of kindergartener pee.

The real important question is, what happened between her and that deer?

She will give birth to deer quite soon

The local deer grew an interest in teenage girls after seeing a naked Ai all those years ago.

We'll probably get some scat and toilet play, although it won't be pure scat.

Like a girl will have to use the bathroom at his house, and she takes a while there.

>You were in there for a while...
>B-baka...don't comment on how long a girl...

MC goes and finds that air freshener has been used and the toilet seat is still warm. Gets a boner knowing a girl used his toilet to take a dump.

>air freshener
>wanting to dilute the lewd smell of Kyouko's piss and shit

I didn't say I wanted to, but the girl would to cover it up. MC can sniff a little and comment on how he can still smell traces of it, though.

Why are the preorders for the show so low? Why does it look like it's gonna flop?

>girls' toilets
Wait: this show has female toilet scenes? I know it showed a guy on the toilet but that's different.

Sluts really make imagination go yonder.
Though I'm curious whether the other route could top these degenerate fetish or instead more vanilla.

Not yet at least. But Tsuneki was made to clean the girls' toilets and Shouichi got horny at the thought of her cleaning them while wearing his clothes that she borrowed from him.

user, please don't corrupt this pure slut with your scat play. Tsuneki is only for gangbangs, spitroasts and bukkake.

I want to watch Ruise take a dump.

Scat/piss fetish is the absolute worst, I can't fathom how anyone can like it. I've been on this site for 11 years and I still think it's disgusting.

It won't be worth it if they don't show her on the toilet.

The girl who made moves on furry senpai ratted her out. Furry senpai is actually her cousin and she was trying to protect him from the evil slut. This makes it that so she doesn't have a crush on him and is still "pure", and also explains why she called the beach trip a family trip.

Screencap this post.

>stretch marks and ass sweat
good fetishes.

>stretch marks

Stop this.

Same here.

The age of onee-sans are upon us

will there be a twincest ending?

Your Moe-nee will never help you pick up bitches ;_;

Not Incest, but double incest ending with both Ikuo and Shouichi lusting for sororal love

I mean not twincest*

I want Moe-nee to call me mean things.

All those scenes were pretty tasteless honestly.

don't like girls wetting themselves?

I see scat and piss in two entire different leagues. I could get down with piss, especially in the shower where it washes off right away, but shit is just smelly, unsanitary and disgusting.

I like girls who smell like piss.

Then Ruise is the girl for you.

>Ruise
>piss
What is this meme?

JUST A FRIEND

What, you don't like girl pee user?

I love girl pee. I'm just not too keen on Hikari's for some reason. I'd happily gulp down Kyouko's and Ruise's.

Do her armpits smell? I like that as well.

>threads go out fast, everyone wants to be OP
Pro-tip: Sup Forums had a different system back then. Threads would get flushed out of the system much faster because of different bump limits. Also, catalogue usage wasn't as common back then so threads on the later pages would naturally gain less replies and be naturally removed that way.

Not to mention that Haruka was also quite the divisive character. You clearly don't remember the shitstorm after the first episode. And the things people called here weren't particularly nice.

They smell like urine.

stop

ruise is clean and hygienic

Real question: Why is this MC so fucking unlikable?

I realize this is a harem so he's automatically bottom of the barrel, but he just sucks so bad. He has all these gross fantasies that I can totally relate to, but he just feels like a lame piece of shit to me. Am I alone in really hating this guy? He makes this show hard to watch.

>navel fetishism
Base Amagami SS writer.

I think you're a degenerate and you and your whole family should be shipped to Auschwitz-Birkenau.

so youre saying you think the MC is a decent, likable character?

The trip to auschwitz sounds nice too, i havent been out of the city in a while

>I realize this is a harem

>harem
You should seriously kill yourself.

MC is a spineless wimp with some strange shit that fills his dick. Well hes growing on me yes guy is unlikable as fuck.

He's the average teen though.

MC from Amagami wasn't this bad. He was bad but not this bad.

BUCKED

Too intelligent for you.

>six girls laid out on the grass in the intro
>arcs about each girl and him getting closer to them
>not a harem

i dont give a fuck if people claim this is a rom-com. next someone is gonna say monogatari isnt a harem because he's been dating crab all along

how soft is she?

Can someone tell me whether the MC bangs anyone or not so I know whether I can stop watching this show?

SUCH A FRIEND

Junichi was fucking terrible

tempurpedic bed soft.

I'd pump Kyouko multiple times and then dump her for Tsuneki.

Last episode is furry senpai fucking Slutnaked while MC gets physically abused by T-Rex

Kindergarten outfits are so cute. Seeing a highschool girl in one is an odd feeling but not bad

A harem is when a guy has a bunch of girls going for his dick

MC only dates one at a time, and the timeline resets after each arc ends

Do you guys think Risa will appear as the Amagami winner in Makoto's arc?

At least he was more active and therefore funny to watch. Their relationship hasn't moved at all in 3 episodes goddammit. If it weren't for fucking otakus being beta males de would be getting good MCs.

are you kidding me? resetting timeline? literally dropped as of right now. what a waste of fucking time

Good.

Not like Reddit:Zero you idiot. You should watch Amagami SS and Amagami SS+ first.

Good for you. Now fuck off.