Here's my prediction on how the Gods of Destruction will rank in terms of power:

Here's my prediction on how the Gods of Destruction will rank in terms of power:

1. Pennywise
2. Cobra man
3. Ganesha
4. Beerus
5. Champa
6. Cleopatra
7. Tigger
8. Tails the fox
9. Dwarf ginger beard
10. Average size ginger beard
11. Robo bitch
12. That short hairy fucker

Does this seem about right? Something you'd change?

why do all of them look like bootleg tier shit
reminds me of palcomix

Because half of them are fake.

Use the catalog retard

it's those damn dirty brazilians again isn't it?

It's unfortionally confirmed that at 10 out of 12 are legit real. Not too sure about Cobra man and Tigger through...

The uncreativity is a real shame

>It's unfortionally confirmed that at 10 out of 12 are legit real
No they're not "legit real" you dipshit, it's fanart based on blurry shots.
We don't have a clear picture of half of them, including the robot, fox or the girl. The two on the very right are completely fake and only 1 dwarf is real and it was Toriyama concept art. The green robot guy on the bottom is also completely fanart since all we know his his silhouette.

Now listen here you little shit. Let's go through what is confirmed and what is fake here. Beeerus and Champa not included of course.
Confirmed with quality image:
Pennywise, Ganesha and Dwarf

Confirmed with bad quality:
Cleopatra, Fox and The Other finger

Fake:
Cobra man and Tigger

The other ginger (I hate postning with my mobile)

Shut the fuck up faggot, there's nothing "legit real" about this fanart, if you want us to discuss legit pictures, there's plenty of real collages posted previously you dumb fuck.

Reminder

Wellpapp shit, I tredje to have a monster aggressive conversation, but that's pretty much impossible when the guy you're taking to is a aggressive easily offended autistic basement dweller. All I'm saying is that the fanart is a lot more pleasing to lock at than some blure. I have no interest in talKing with some probably underage butthurt little faggot. Why must having a "normal" conversation be so fucking difficult nowadays?

Don't post again until you fucking spellcheck retard.

None aggressive conversation (this fucking phone I swear)

My boss is comming. Can't talk right now. Gotta go.

>tfw GT confirmed for canon
>tfw you realize Luud has been actualy destroyed

He looks much more like Chrono Trigger's Robo to me, although with a mono eye.

>All these

I'm beginning to think they're just coming up with the plot as Toriyama makes up these weird ass designs.

>intentionally do a separate focused shot of the clown
>has an extra hooded guy for whatever reason
I'm really hoping he's confirmed to be the strongest GoD just to fuck with everyone.

>extra hooded guy
>for whatever reason
The reason is treason, then

It's probably the real GoD of that universe and the clown is just a faker like Momoka.

Why else would he be shown with the Kaioshin, Angel and GoD in the same shot while nobody else has fighters in it?