Why are White Identerians so feverishly against genetic editing to raise the Black IQ?

Black guy here! For the last year or so, I've been noticing an odd occurrence in discussions that involve white nationalist and science related to raising IQ that simply doesn't make any sense to me.

Let me elaborate: the central proposition behind the need of a white ethnostate is rooted in the alleged idea that races differ dramatically in IQ and temperament, and, as of now, those differences are largely immutable to environmental means because of genes. And its these fixed differences which create incompatibility between groups sharing space. Ex. whites may prefer a society and a way of life that runs in contradiction with the software loaded into the brains of blacks, hence the need for a white-ethnostate to resolve the issue.

However, separation is just one solution. Another possible solution is to simply modify the genes to lessening the incompatibility between groups, or as a way to remove the incentive for group migration into white countries.This seems like a better solution because it avoids the inherent element of possible genocide related to separation based solutions.

Oddly enough though, I often see this solution receive immense amount of push back and dislike using logic that makes no sense. Science like embryo selection by IQ is not even that far off. Yet, white nationalist have an irrational hatred for this idea, can some on Sup Forums explain to me why this is? Because atm, the only reason I can think of is that white nationalist actually want to commit a genocide and know that this sort of science could possibly prevent that from occurring so they dismiss the idea out right.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wc8yppc2l0E?t=5m55s
pastebin.com/tGMEhbhf
msu.edu/~renn/RHE-_mixed_race.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1993074,00.html
sociobiologicalmusings.blogspot.ca/2011/10/problems-with-mixed-race-marriages-and.html
nature.com/scitable/topicpage/haldane-s-rule-the-heterogametic-sex-1144
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Investment implies opportunity costs.

Can you clarify what you mean exactly?

You're right. 110% right.
We DO want a genocide. Many, infact.

There's a reason why we call anyone who stands in our way subhuman.

Blacks lived in africa: a world of unlimited resources and edible plants. The problem is that there was almost no selection going on in terms of mental abstraction.

because genetic engineering is evil doesn't matter the target race

Whites had to plan for and contend with winter. Then they had to get along indoors during it. These were powerful selection pressures.

>Black guy here!
And amerimutts wonder why no one wants them in Europe.

Opportunity cost means what you lose out on. By building an orphanage, you can't afford to pay for the yearly fire department budget.
Money spent on X can't be used for Y. Or anything else at all, no matter how desperately needed.

it's the work involved to engineer a populous that large
it take less resources to thaw Antarctica
or build rapture beneath the sea
or teraform the moon
and all that work only benefits blacks
yea I get less dumb niggers but I don't think the extra competition from more smart people in the world is a positive when for less work we could just leave the niggers and get the same result

we dont want to make blacks smart because blacks are also ugly and smell bad

why make blacks smarter when we can have cute irish girls with 300 IQs

Gene treatments like that would eliminate race as a meaningful category besides just physical appearance. It would make true what the leftists claim (falsely) is true now. I dunno why anyone would have a problem with that either, unless you are just opposed to genetic engineering altogether, which good luck with that.

Let's say developing technology as stated by you would cost 250 Billion(just a guess). Money that could be spent on other things. Having blacks around would still mean wh*Tes have to spent money on them that could be used elsewhere. (implying wh*Te ""People"" pay for the development of the product.

You may be right unfortunately.

I'm not understanding the relevance here? Nobody is debating the causes behind the alleged genetic differences between populations.

What exactly makes it evil? Or atleast, what makes it more evil than forcibly removing blacks out of the west? I just don't get it, why is deportation/genocide on the table for white nationalist, but genetic engineering is something so wrong that it can't even be considered.

The left are trying to do this by race mixing, this is being pushed hard.

Just tell them we've built a moon base. They gets in the rockets and oops they're gas chambers.

As long as we select for lighter skin too, I'm okay with it.

Zi si tu ceva putin mai prost.

you seriously tryna tell me that implanting chips en mass into people or doing what is basically eugenics is somehow better than freedom of (dis)association or separation?

lmao whos the nazi, again?

if you can change IQ then you can chnage phenotypical features. Eventually race itself will have no meaning.

White identitarians feel invested in race, thus if race has no meaning then they will have no reason to exist. This is why they are against it.

But it is illogical because genetic engineering actually fufills hitlers wish to create the ubermensh.

I like the general plan but telling them we built the undersea city will cost way less
we don't even have to build anything
>they still can't swim

It's an unfeasible solution. Genetic editing of that level is still far away and even when it will be available, it will be extremely expensive. Couple this with the fact that most genetic editing for "cosmetic" purposes is already banned, and you will see that it will be very difficult to create a large enough consumer market to truly speed up development and bring down costs like it happened with other technology (see phones for example).
Moreover in te mean time that this tech gets down to a cost that it becomes feasible to raise the IQ of every black person in your country, you will still have to deal with Africa's pupolation bubble. The investement to raise the IQ of a population projected to reach 5 billion in Africa alone doesn't even count other developing countries) is well beyond any nation or international organization, and it will be for the foreseeable future.

It's just like the idea of creating white only colonies off planet: a fantasy that will not be acomplished in any meaningful time. We need realistic solutions, not day dreaming larps

we, as in the autismo larpers?

Why would you accept that increasing IQ would make race irrelevant? Intelligence and human behavior is much more complicated than IQ.

I think it's largely because they're conservative and have an innate fear of change, as well as a poor understanding of most of the concepts they try to base their worldview on.

For example, they don't recognize that the white gene pool today is fairly different than it was 2000 years ago, that it is always changing. There is no way around this fact of nature, change is the only constant. But somehow they still see themselves as preserving some long lineage.

I agree with the WN points on race and genetics, but I also advocate for 'moral' eugenics for all races (moral meaning not genocide). This can range from gene editing (something that still worries me overall), embryo selection during in vitro (best option IMO), to sterilizing violent criminals.

The reason you don't get a valid response to this is because you've hit on one of their fundamental weak points. Generally speaking many of them were racists first and found useful facts to justify it after, rather than having the facts cause them to be racist

Well at the very least it could eliminate all differences besides what is socially conditioned. Which is what the left claims to be the case already. And a hypothetical black population of high IQ geniuses would certainly be culturally very different from what they're like now

So I still don't know why anyone would oppose it.

Watch Deep Blue Sea and you'll have your answer.

This is honestly not a bad idea user
Any seasoned nationalist would know that peaceful separation of races is the end goal, and that any tangible cooperation with non whites should be used to achieve that. Look at Rockwell for example, when he worked with black nationalists.

With a high iq black, mestizo and Arab population through genetic editing, many more cultural and scientific discoveries can be made, due to the larger population.

> the central proposition behind the need of a white ethnostate
Fuck off, nigger it's more than that any you know it! The main fucking reason is because we don't want to be non existent as a race anymore. It has very little to do with IQ and temperament, those are just reasons to back it up and ways to show how very fuck'n different we are. It wouldn't matter if we were the same IQ as you, we'd stand and defend the existence of our race.

>Another possible solution is to simply modify the genes to lessening the incompatibility between groups,

Tell you what, Sambo How about you return to your ancestral homeland where you and all the nigger scientists that (((Hollywood))) keep showing us come up with gene tailoring, build a batch of niggers who can act like white Europeans and then build your own first world civilization in your native lands.

But no. It always boils down to "gibs muh dat". Blame whitey and then stick out the begging bowl. Shameless fucking ingrates.

gene editing is evil form a Christian standpoint.

nothing wrong with genocide though it happened all the time in the old testament.

why raise the IQ of blacks specifically?

>stick out the begging bowl
Reminds me of this nigger I went to school with. Anytime he saw someone with snacks he'd quietly (*and creepily, due to his crippled Salad Fingers like gait*) walk up to them with his hands cupped, saying nothing, but expect you to give him some.

Evening the score as you want to doesn't do anything for them in any way. They want to be able to be above others so they're happy with where you are so long as its under their boots.

Well, the science to find genes for IQ, embryo selection by IQ, and gene editing is ALREADY in progress, and its highly unlikely that the people making this tech is going to just say, "hey, even though we just spent decades developing all this, lets choose not to use it to better anybody.".

But ultimately, the trade-off seems worth the cost to me? Tech like this and other automation techs, within a generation, could potentially turn every third world country into a first world one. What exactly is the cost or the better trade-off in this situation outside of some white nationalist not being able to genocide blacks?

the black males would need to castrate themselves and all the negro bitches would need to get bleached by white boi penises.

or

we need a Salarian scientist to create a virus that makes blacks smarter and kills off the dumbest ones.

I'm just using them as the example, because its the case that white nationalist reject the hardest for.

>feverishly

You over-estimate the amount of energy we invest in thinking about you, nigger.
You're a fly to be swatted, and your maggot breeding grounds to be sterilized.

>as well as a poor understanding of most of the concepts they try to base their worldview on.
Says and idiot that thinks genome modification is tenable.

>they don't recognize that the white gene pool today is fairly different than it was 2000 years ago
also
@5:55
youtu.be/wc8yppc2l0E?t=5m55s

It would cost less to make a white a super genius and physically perfect, than to raise a black up to regular white-people level.
And we already have a ton of people at regular white people level. They're called white people. If we want more white people we can just have babies.

Gene editing might be a bit far out. But from what I've read, embryo selection by IQ isn't. And I assume that tech will not be something kept private between china and the west. I'm positive any African country seeking that tech will receive it.

>We need realistic solutions, not day dreaming larps

I think my solution is very realistic, especially when you couple it with general AI automation technologies. If anything, its more preferable than removal solutions which are guaranteed to devolve into genocide.

Man is not God.

>Let me elaborate: the central proposition behind the need of a white ethnostate is rooted in the alleged idea that races differ dramatically in IQ and temperament
No, absolutely false. You are operating under a false premise. The core reason behind traditionalism, and the reason why groups like agrarian parties (and NatSoc for that matter) are environmentalist, is a duty to preserve. Why bother preserving animal species, for example, when they're not harvested for food or provide any sort of service in an ecosystem that does give us resources? It is because we believe they have intrinsic value, and must be preserved for their own sake. Same thing with the white race and its varying nations, they should be preserved for their own sake. For example, if it was just about genetic differences (which are a large issue, of course), what logical reason would there be to keep, say, Denmark and Norway as separate countries? They're genetically almost identical, so why not Anschluss? The reason is because their national spirits are unique, and there is nothing wrong in acknowledging that.

Further,

Also, if you think genetic modification of the entire population isn't going to massively backfire, you're retarded. Imagine how hard Shlomo would cum his pants when he realizes the goyim are WILLINGLY letting their children be programmed by the state.
You do realize that another high-IQ, low time-preference race (like your supernigs) is the Jews, right?
We don't want to genocide blacks, we want you out of white countries. You guys need ethnostates in the New World, too.
>What exactly is the cost or the better trade-off in this situation
As above, but also you would have to remove myriad ingrained traits, like ingroup preference and empathy, to create a "optimal" society. Look up Robert Putnam's study on social trust--every single time without fail, more "diverse" areas had lower levels of trust.

I'm not opposed to the other races raising their IQ, however know that IQ is not the core reason we whites want our fuck'n space. It's about the survival of our people. 14 fuck'n words man, every race should live by their own version of them and just leave each other the fuck alone

Shit, ignore the further, please. That was supposed to go after the last reply.
I meant to say that gene modification, to be effective in realizing its end goal, would need to turn the population into one of literal unthinking slaves.

Niggers do not deserve access to our technology.

>The reason you don't get a valid response to this is because you've hit on one of their fundamental weak points. Generally speaking many of them were racists first and found useful facts to justify it after, rather than having the facts cause them to be racist

I kinda hoped this wasn't the case. I know the alt right and white nationalist hate me because i'm black, but I always liked following them more than the left because their arguments weren't based on feelings or irrationality. I'd often found myself having to agree with many of their claims regarding racial differences no matter how hard i tried to debunk it. So even though I knew they were racist, I at least respected that they used valid logic to reach their conclusions. But this controversy regarding gene modification has shown me I was wrong. The use of facts just muddied the waters. Now i'm convinced whenever a white nationalist talks about deportation for legal non-white citizens, its just code for genocide.

Very good question OP. I agree with the idea of genetic improvement, but I think none of this will be relevant at the end of this century. Nationalism of any kind if a good idea for the world now and like it used to be centuries ago. But this century will make any of nationalistic ideologies irrelevant. Designer babies are close and I think that the first generation of genetically enhanced humans will quickly invent AI and then the path to technological singularity begins with immense speed. Mind uploading will begin. There will be ofc people who dont want to enter an era of transhumanism, but that is inevitable. Unless a catastrophic event happens, our separation from biology and transition into fully computerised self will undoubtedly occur. The people who dont, will be worse in EVERY way and they will quickly become part of the lowest of the lowest of society. People assume that this future is a meme, but I work in AI development and the average normie has no idea whats about to happen in the next 20 years.

> You do realize that another high-IQ, low time-preference race (like your supernigs) is the Jews, right?
When there is truly no difference between people statistically other than superficial outside appearance, then race really will become meaningless, like hair or eye color. I mean we can make fun of black people for how they look, but we can do the same for gingers yet that doesn't make gingers some malicious enemy force.

But this is a hypothetical discussion. Black people will be the absolute last ones to stop having natural pregnancies and switch to designer babies. Every other race will have ascended to the ubermensch before blacks come around to it.

>You guys need ethnostates in the New World, too.
Exactly, and some of their ethnostates are already established
>See Barbados, Haiti and Jamaica

meanwhile ...over at the Chocolate continent ....

I haven't read on embryo selection, so I can't give you an informed opinion on that. I would assume that such a thing would however be immediately banned, at least in Western countries, if it ever became widespread enough to actually affect a decent chunk of the population.
It sounds too much like eugenics, and you will have have both retarded leftists opposing it because muh nazies as well as retarded conservatives because muh abortion/god.

I have nothing against the principle of what you propose, I just don't see it happening because of a whole series of factors coming togheter and cockblocking it

>I'm not understanding the relevance here? Nobody is debating the causes behind the alleged genetic differences between populations.
... Yes, they are. In fact the general consensus from the (((science))) pushed on the population is there is no difference between the races. It is all covered up and laid at the feet of socioeconomic backgrounds.

Digits confirm. QT Virtual waifu NOW!

IM tired of paying for niggers and spics , the last 50 years of welfare and education had cost us 20 trillion dollars. We could have conquered the solar system by now.

The problem is that blacks aren't simply 'those dumb folk in the next town over'. They're actively hostile to white people.

Why the hell would you make someone that wants to genocide you smarter?

Raising IQ does not get rid of any other unwanted genetic components of black genes. Like higher instances of MAOA. If you cannot also get rid of other undesirable genes then all you will end up with is a race of high IQ sociopaths. There is more to the argument than just IQ, and reducing it down to that doesn't do it justice. Evolutionary genetics are far more complicated than simply IQ.

Every race has different behavioral genetics that they lean towards, most of these are not affected by IQ and are exhibited across the entire spectrum of IQ in that particular race. If you cannot cut out antisocial and undesirable genetics that contribute to these behaviors then all you are doing is sharpening a knife.

Fuck off nigger

>other than superficial outside appearance
Except it isn't superficial in the way the brain processes things. As I said before, the only way you can truly make it just another trait is by modifying the psychological composition of everyone, whites included. If the potential for abuse (and unintended consequences, fro that matter) doesn't scare you, I don't know what will.
I'm thinking something centered on the Black Belt. As for our cities, I'm thinking of something like a criminality filter--everyone with a record above shoplifting or DUI's is shot, the rest have their trip to the black ethnostate paid for.

Essentially the premise is that : whites are responsible for lifting blacks up to their standards.

NO BLACKS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THEM SELFS! Just like the Chinese , Indians etc etc.

Also this is a good point. I don't see racial hatred and the willingness to fuck eachother over going away, both from blacks and whites, no matter how much IQ will increae

I'm heavily in favor of strong Eugenic policies applied across the board. I want to sterilize the left half of the white distribution, and apply the same standards to everyone else. We'd quickly end up with a population capable of actual equality.

Who knew Kek was a transhumanist

IQ is related to executive functioning, and aggression. There is strong evidence to suggest that raising the IQ would remove the fears you have. I mean, how many Thomas Sowell's do you see killing whites? My thing is, white nationalist are not even willing to discuss the science on this topic. Its always, "no this just won't work, we have to deport, if not out right kill".

equality isn't good newfag

>sowell

fuck off niggerphile

There are just too many people in Africa. If they we're high IQ then at least they could innovate.
But it's too little too late.
There are too many of them.

What about the fact that the geometric increase in computing power essentially died in 2015? Doesn't that kinda Huck a wrench into your trans-humanist fantasy?

Honestly a slow, biological version of the proposed singularity, where genetically engineered "designer people" engineer ever better generations of humans is more likely.

>Why are White Identerians so feverishly against genetic editing to raise the Black IQ?
No need for competition brought artificially, niggers are a huge problem already with their inferior primal instincts

It's not good because it currently isn't actually possible on a population level.

> If you cannot also get rid of other undesirable genes then all you will end up with is a race of high IQ sociopaths.

Do you have any data on the crime rates for blacks with an IQ greater than 100? I'd like to see some evidence before I respond to what you wrote.

Brave New World covers this. Really though once we start gene editing we'll rapidly become something completely different than Homo Sapiens, which makes all these discussions as pointless as speculating about the singularity idea.

If anything high iq is closely correlated to sociopathic behavior.

What is up with the constant nigger savior complex that white liberal have?

They know blacks are inferior so they want to " save " them and virtue signal at the same time?

You seem to a bought into the racist narrative. People have value in themself becouse they are human not inspite of being human. Dont treat humans like tools.

>Implying not bait.
I'll bite. Firstly:
>the central proposition behind the need of a white ethnostate is rooted in the alleged idea that races differ dramatically in IQ and temperament

No. The fundamental idea is that European is X and African is Y. X =/= Y, why should X and Y be crammed into the same space together? X needs its own space and its own breathing room for the simple fact that it is its own distinct entity and the same goes for Y. Put X and Y together and there will be an inevitable tribal clash.

Think of it this way. You're African. You have your family who are Africans as well. In a larger sense, the African peoples are your extended family, the people whom you have strong blood and genetic ties to. Same goes for any other race. Why should it be expected for you to host a very foreign 'other' in the home that is your birthright against your will?

It doesn't have to be genocide, but it will come down to that for the simple fact that no one wants to wake up and smell the roses, so we'll never even be able to discuss the problems and solutions, let alone resolve this peacefully. 98% of the population lives in a state of cognitive dissonance and sheeplike status, completely willing to accept their mistreatment as normal and healthy. E.G. completely willing to accept that their life and indeed all normal life is
>go to school for 6 years
>high schoool for another 6
>college
>work until you die

like some kind of slave. I don't even want to care what happens anymore, but I can't just stand there and laugh while they're jumping over the bridge because the rope is tied around my neck too.

Secondly, anyone with any inkling of sense should be on board with eugenics. Much like we do with dogs, weak traits and diseases ought to be bred out of the gene pool to create as healthy a population as possible.

>whites are responsible for lifting blacks up to their standards.

No, actually that's a strawman. Whites or the Chinese are free to keep any IQ enchaining tech to themselves, if that's what they want. However, from my understanding, nobody in that field of science has that goal in mind so it didn't make much sense for me to write my OP from that perspective.

I don't know of any data on that. If I had to guess, I'd say it doesn't exist. However I'm sure the rate of suicide and abuse is much higher because if there's one thing niggers hate more than white, it's what they see as an Uncle Tom.

>No need for competition

You guys sound like irrational leftist, this is not some zero sum game. For example, Jamaica becoming a first world country does not in anyway make the living standards of whites in Iceland worse. I swear, this subject has a way of making white nationalist completely illogical. I've never heard a white nationalist say Japan is a problem for whites because its a successful country.

You clearly have no idea how AI is developed. You dont need subatomic transistors (impossible) for that.

>rather than having the facts cause them to be racist

Yet it's liberals who suppress these facts as racist, and inciting of racism.

But of course the nig glommed onto this reddit-text immediately and is now satisfied it's just mean old racists being mean and racist.

They will lose their slaves.

- RACE MIXING AND WHY IT'S BAD
---------------------------------
pastebin.com/tGMEhbhf
msu.edu/~renn/RHE-_mixed_race.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1993074,00.html
sociobiologicalmusings.blogspot.ca/2011/10/problems-with-mixed-race-marriages-and.html
nature.com/scitable/topicpage/haldane-s-rule-the-heterogametic-sex-1144

I don’t care about negros enough to bother with improving them. Just ship them all back to Africa and let evolution continue to work.

>I don't see a problem with low IQ niggers
>but we need to kill absolutely all downies in eutero
>violence, yes!
>science, no!

Cheating nature is not a good thing, they are low IQ because nature wills it

There are billions of Niggers .using gene editing would cost trillions.

And who would pay for it?
Clearly not the niggers themselves even though they’re the ones getting the benefit.

If such technology became available then all that would happen is whites, jews and Asians would use it.

Than how can you claim with such certainty that raising the black IQ will just result in intelligent sociopaths? From what I understand of the data, IQ correlates with crime for blacks in way that's very similar to whites. I heard the reasoning for this is that G relates to the executive functioning area of the brain

Because (insert skin color here) identitarians are stupid.

>the central proposition behind the need of a white ethnostate is rooted in the alleged idea that races differ dramatically in IQ and temperament

I'm not a white ethnostate-ist, but I'm pretty sure that's wrong.

It is wrong. It's self-evident that different peoples are distinct and require their own space, and if someone cannot understand that then I do not like them.

I don't claim that. If you read my other post, I am all for eugenics, although I will tack on that you don't need expensive technology to do it. The Germans didn't have all these fancy computers and crap to administrate racial purity, all they did was ensure that people who carried weak genetics didn't breed..

I don't think it will work very well, higher IQ requires bigger brains, bigger brains require bigger skull with higher cephalic index and smaller jaw, bigger skulls requires suitable hips to come out from, black women really don't have that and blacks would have to completely transform. also bigger skull would cause overheating in Africa. plus they still won't lose their identity and they would still commit more crime, they still would have many other traits that they have. ethno-nationalism is not only about IQ.

>Balkans
>Gypo
>European

haha

When IQ is controlled for, black still commit more crime than whites but not nearly as much.

>ethno-nationalism is not only about IQ

No, of course not and OP doesn't get that for some reason. Ethno-Nationalism is about ethnicity.

What the fuck is with all these slide threads?

Niggers are stupid. When niggers cease to be stupid they will no longer be niggers. Let this happen naturally, or not at all. Until then, all fucking niggers must fucking hang. Now SAGE and drop this fucking dumb thread.

You don't seem to understand the concept of ethno-nationalism. I can only take that to mean that you don't feel at home with your own ethnicity, because it's a pretty simple concept to grasp.

We want to be with our own, and only our own. We want to remain what we are.

Also who do you think would do it for black people? blacks are poor, why would someone want to spend money on increasing competition for them, why would anyone make all the black people equal to white in their IQ? whites and chink would be the first ones editing their genes and raising their IQ further.