First snow of the season on a Saturday. I love December!

First snow of the season on a Saturday. I love December!

who /comfy/ here?

Pouring rain here. But I'm comfy sitting with my 4 year old watching winning the poo

Winnie*

>winning the poo
instilling proper indian values i see, pajeet

is that an Indian sports movie?

Got flurries like two days ago, dick. Also fuck the Jews I hope they all die. That's the only thing I want for Christmas.

Georgia here. Fired up the Wrangler and just drove around this morning it was beautiful.

Started the day with a big breakfast and have been shitting ever since

>get waken up early by the police telling me to move my car for the plows
Yeah, sure is /comfy/

kek

35 degrees Celsius with intermingled thunderstorms.

Fuck Australia.

Still waiting here

I like living in a cold state because niggers hate the cold.

You might need to drink more water. Unless you've been starving yourself or otherwise causing your guts to freak out, you usually won't retain too much shit unless the body is freaked out about absorbing water out of your shit.

Finally! A /comfy/ thread. How are you guys doing on this fine jólatíð?

at least they didn't execute you

It's - 1 here and supposed to snow later tonight. We hardly ever get snow here.

Californian translant here in Northern Illinois
I'm glad I got out of there right before the fires but now everything is white and cold and instead of mexicans they're muslims
I miss In N Out desu......

Tuned my snow thrower in September. Waiting for the snow to stop to clear my walks and my two elderly neighbors' walks (one is nearly 100) as I do every snowfall.

Lower bands on HF have crapped out, so I'm listening to a few guys on my local repeater talk about church.

Tis rather comfy.

Gong to enjoy the first major snowfall here in the northeast. I need some stormfriends to ride it out.

everyone loves snow!

I can't fly home because of the snow storm across the Northeast. Sad days.

I've decided to be a madman and leave all-seasons on my car. I might or might not be your best stormfriend to ride it out with.

The sisters of anti-com are pleased by this picture. Post more, and they will reward you.

Where are you located? Just got our first real snow this morning in south east Michigan.

PA

poor Russians sticking out terribly in their green uniforms

Really? I take huge shits all the time. Is that bad?

/comfy/ master race checking in

No, that's good. But it should slide right out. If you're stuck on the pot or heading back for more all the time then there's something wrong.

Where I am at it snowed in September in the mountains it’s no big deal

Meira takk fyrir

>mfw christkindlmarkt
pls no Sup Forums shit

Wisco?

Yes, ancap sir! Please don't violate my NAP!

The /comfiest/ war.

The short days, snow and cold wouldnt be so bad if it wasnt the other crap that comes with December, I'm a complete hermit who has been single for years, live alone, no friends and no will to change anything, yet this time of year I have to put up with society shaming me for it. Have to go force myself to spend time with a family soon who are too polite to ask me wtf is wrong for not giving them loads of children and stuff by age 30 but I know theyre thinking it. All they want is stuff to share on kikebook.

Its comfy right now though, I'm sitting here toasty with a hot chocolate, also have a cherry pie in the kitchen i need to warm up for comfort eating with ice cream later. I work outside 20+ hours per week and we've had snow every couple of days for 2 weeks, any excuse to hide on the internet at home I'll take.

it's snowing but it's not the kind of snow that stays so it's just turning everything shitty

maximum comfy

tanks near St. Vith

You're lucky. I wish I had the guts to just like disappear into the Western US for December and let all the famblies enjoy the holidays on their own.

Anyone know when it last snowed at christmas in the uk

US para infantry on patrol late 1944

St. Vith US mortar dugout

Those horses are starving

GI in the Yukon territory

Anyway, what are your chrimmus plans? I live in a small town in a fjord in Iceland, so I don't have anything special planned.

Japan 1947

Very comfy with taytay.

/Comfy/ Maryland checking in.

Feeling pretty comfy right now.

I'm not a megafan of her, but she seems nice.

Alone, in my room, after a day of work, eating roasted chickpeas and wondering what I'm doing with my life.

Someone used that MakeApp on her and she's markedly beautiful still.

Fucking keked

You got the chickpeas part right at least.

Me, cleaned my whole place. Comfy and clean.

Very /comfy/ -5° out and snow.

I hate make-up. It's the antithesis of femininity, and pride. If you're so flawed that you know you'll never reproduce, you should accept that and let the beautiful people produce among themselves, instead of jewing your way into their ranks.

Finally this year we can join in

-4 hjá mér.

I live in London and I'm hearing theres snow all over country except here, literally living in hell.

Very comfy, chilling in Brooklyn drinking coffee and watching Little Witch Academia

Everyone is feeling comfy except the Londoners :(

I hate everything.

Finally got an excuse to post my celtic waifu. Thanks, user.

/me/. But I have to go to the library and study for exams, so I can't stay /comfy/.

it's trying to snow here.

I mean, would you feel /comfy/ if the midst of Pakistani conquered London? I wouldn't either, even if snow were everywhere.

But I'm not in Pakistani conquered London. I'm in my quiet, little town, which is now covered in snow. I'm /comfy/.

If you're not /comfy/, and you wish to make us uncomfy, you may as well leave this thread.

how did that tv series end? i lost interest after the strike episode

Bully.

I'm always comfy, guv'na.

>>TFW Leaf
>>been snowing since late October.

Colorado here. We don't even get clouds anymore. Just unending sunny days for months on end with no precipitation. I hate /newearth/

>Coffee
>bacon
>blastin' shoegaze
>minutes away from going on a walk

I just might be

/nu-earth/**

i would be comfy but I ate too much spaghetti, so i fucked it up

Welcome to Chicago. Moved to California and came back also 5 guys is better

Is it me or does it now snow later than it used to many years ago ?
There is nothing I hate more than warm winters. I love -30s and -40s temps.

That black stuff all over Toronto is immigrants, not snow.

Hello Boston