So this fat fuck was diagnosed with brain cancer recently

Mason Flores
Mason Flores

so this fat fuck was diagnosed with brain cancer recently.

Does the state have to pay for this ? He lives a very unhealthy life style, but I don't think it contributed to getting brain cancer

All urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Wadlow
streamable.com/z9uxk
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/obese-patients-are-referred-to-zoos--158438
supforums.com/thread/152646469/politics

David Miller
David Miller

pay for his healthcare

Christian Phillips
Christian Phillips

Can he just e-beg. His fans love the pathetic sad sack. They'd pay to see him cry and dance for them.

Easton Moore
Easton Moore

finally start losing weight
wife leaves you
get brain tumor

Ryan Jenkins
Ryan Jenkins

Communist diet camps.

Julian Smith
Julian Smith

that is a top tier image. high class.

Ian Myers
Ian Myers

get gastric band/whatever weight loss surgery
still a fat fuck
"durr it must be a pituitary tumor"

or maybe he's still just eating too much garbage.

David Hill
David Hill

He's skinny now tho

Ian Green
Ian Green

brain cancer makes you fat

can this fat piece of shit attention whore die already?

William Lee
William Lee

that
skinny

c'mon Sven, you know better than that.

Jayden Parker
Jayden Parker

This attention seeker is milking a small issue. A non cancerous growth on the pineal gland can fuck with your hormone levels and hinder weight loss and testosterone levels. He leaves that out of course because sympathy is like crack to him.

Ryan Rodriguez
Ryan Rodriguez

Boogie is a con-artist. There's always something wrong with him and he's always wanting sympathy because it leads to more income.

Brandon Mitchell
Brandon Mitchell

he is gonna have tonnes of excess skin after losing weight quickly

Zachary Parker
Zachary Parker

holy shit, he is like 3 times smaller than he was before. thats cool

Henry Harris
Henry Harris

gotta admit this guy is really creative at finding excuses

Angel Peterson
Angel Peterson

He's looking better though. Give him a little credit.

Chase Allen
Chase Allen

PAY

Ian Edwards
Ian Edwards

brain tumor
likely not cancerous

Justin Ward
Justin Ward

Yeah, he should be posting on that downlow site called GoFundNigger, or was it gofundme?
Like other niggers do.

Camden Moore
Camden Moore

Fat fuck got hit by the Trump curse. This greaselard is a gigantic vagina and anti-trump libcuck.

Jack Young
Jack Young

Cancer is almost entirely associated with the sort of lifestyle you lead. Of course it was his lifestyle. Sugar consumption alone is directly correlative with the increased rates of cancer since the 19th century.

Kevin Lee
Kevin Lee

Reminder that Amer*ica is a diseased society.

Cooper Ross
Cooper Ross

PAY
HUU HUU
PAY FOW HUU HUU
PAAAAAAY HUUU HUUUU

Adam White
Adam White

Ja.

Trump has less credibility than Alex.

And the entire NWO can't change that.

Adrian Wright
Adrian Wright

when your tits are the widest part of you

Brayden Torres
Brayden Torres

Underweight by american standards

Joseph Jackson
Joseph Jackson

Might wanna restart your heart there buddy.

Eli Rivera
Eli Rivera

He'll get a shit ton of sympathy Shekels and his fat coal burning wife will come crawling back when he's flush with cash again

Liam Cox
Liam Cox

they told me i could be anything, so i decided to become spoony

Jason Morgan
Jason Morgan

Brain cancer could turn you into a tranny, anything fucked in your brain can do all kinds of things to a person

Evan Lopez
Evan Lopez

He lives a very unhealthy life style, but I don't think it contributed to getting brain cancer
cancer is nearly all diet related

Henry King
Henry King

greaselard eh

David Adams
David Adams

he didn't get it he ran away and stole some soda from the hospital and came home crying in his hospital gown, thats why his wife left him for tyrone.

Joshua Butler
Joshua Butler

eat a dick, Haakon.

Thomas Collins
Thomas Collins

Jesus what an attention seeker. Break this to you slow: he doesnt have cancer. He has a pathological need for attention.

I am a fat slovenly fuck who lies around all day in my soiled y-fronts drinking melted ice cream out of the bucket and watching chick flix because i had my stomach stapled.

Because I am still a fat cunt, my dr is eliminating a pituitary tumor but this is even better opportunity for attention than my wife --who was repulsed by me-- leaving, so I thought I could get some love from strangers on the internet.

We have shared so much I feel like we are friends. Please love me.

(Disclaimer: i didnt really get the mri i just read this on webmd but this could happen so see why o-care is real cool?)

Hunter Bennett
Hunter Bennett

I hope he dies tomorrow
but this wont stop you retards from discussing e-celebs, will it?

Asher Hughes
Asher Hughes

BREAKING : Brain Cancer found to break the First Law of Thermodynamics.

Oliver Green
Oliver Green

PAY FOR MY SODA MY BLOOD SUGAR IS LOW

Carson Roberts
Carson Roberts

This guy gets it. Dude literally has Munchausen Syndrome.

Henry Scott
Henry Scott

Good lord another aliment? This guy is a living liability.

Jackson Thomas
Jackson Thomas

There really is a God.

Brandon Scott
Brandon Scott

it's possible it can alter your behavior.

Julian Cox
Julian Cox

He's gone from planet to moon.

Oliver Cooper
Oliver Cooper

I remember when the Sup Forums catalog would be overflowing with discussions of philosophy and history. Now it's fucking US Magazine for facefags.

Jose Cox
Jose Cox

I see, so by "difficulty losing weight", he really means "difficulty controlling my impulse not to shove my fat fucking throat full of carbs".

A generous way to describe it, really.

Ryan Hill
Ryan Hill

so you're telling me that he was living with brain cancer for the fourty-something years he has been fat?
lmao

Easton Bell
Easton Bell

SOMEONE MUST PAY

Gavin Wright
Gavin Wright

How to get rich like (((them)))
Put highly addictive substances in food and pump them full of shit to make people hamplanets
They get insecure, diagnose them with (((anxiety disorder)))
Sell them pills for it. these pills actually fuck with their head and make them anxious for real.
They come back as helpless anxiety ridden hamplanet messes
Tell them to fix their anxiety, just loose weight.
Sell them more pills
He doesn't lose weight because of your addictive food filled with shit
so he comes back even more of a depressed hamplanet
Don't worry goy just let us cut your stomach up for a small fee of a million dollars
He gets his stomach fucked up by (((Doctors))) but only looses a bit of weight as he still eats your food
Oh vey you MUST have a tumor its the only explanation. Yes goy its not cancerous so it can be treated with (((hormones))) for a "small" monthly fee
continue to forever feed off of them until they are dead

Kayden Gomez
Kayden Gomez

That's Walmart skinny

Jason Flores
Jason Flores

well it ain't going to be me, lol

Ethan Carter
Ethan Carter

HE PROBABLY GOT BRAIN CANCER FROM BEING SUCH A RETARDED FAGGOT LMAO

Ian Green
Ian Green

Goodbye knees

Joseph Hall
Joseph Hall

So...after his surgery he is still unable to control the impulse to binge eat unhealthy food...and he is blaming it on a possible brain tumor?

He's just mentally weak. It's not a tumor.

Colton Allen
Colton Allen

But his mommy was mean

Angel Watson
Angel Watson

I predict MASSIVE weightloss coming his way.

Jaxson Baker
Jaxson Baker

and his daddy fucked him up the ass.

Kayden Young
Kayden Young

while obviously using this shit for sympathy and views. If you're over 40 and weigh that much you absolutely are dying.

Matthew Mitchell
Matthew Mitchell

Watch and see, he'll be the the first person in history to get diagnosed with brain cancer and not lose a single pound or a single hair.

Easton Young
Easton Young

It actually can happen, but I hope is not a tumor and he just doesn't have self control

Adrian Clark
Adrian Clark

wait what, he's trying to blame a brain tumor for his inability to stop eating 15,000 calories of fast food every day?

Jayden White
Jayden White

It would be easier to find something he hasn't blamed yet

Gabriel Nelson
Gabriel Nelson

Good for him. I find it appalling that it required surgical intervention, but fuck me if it's not a good thing he's now on the way to recovery

Austin Butler
Austin Butler

Will this meme ever end?

He doesn't need Obamacare for free healthcare. He needs Obamamcare because without it, he wasn't legally allowed to buy insurance. He's rich and buys his own insurance, he just needed a law forcing insurance companies to sell it.

If Obamacare goes away, he still gets treatment, but you pay for it instead of him.

Alexander Campbell
Alexander Campbell

looks the exact same to me

Gavin Bell
Gavin Bell

Every day, FOR DECADES, DAY IN, DAY OUT

Aiden Bell
Aiden Bell

his internet fame has annihilated any meager capacity for restraint he ever had

His entire fanbase does nothing but heap pitiful praise on him just for not being dead and it's the only positive reinforcement he receives outside his wifes.

So all he does is engage in behavior that will get his viewers to pity him.

Logan Flores
Logan Flores

first thing i thought,

running should be for anaerobic cardio, circuit training at most. and only by already decently trained people, and certainly not for long. unless you have a flat, well kept field to run in.

Brody Wood
Brody Wood

Bet this guy starts a patreon to fund his treatment. Possible scammer.

That was so spot on I wish I could but you a pint.

Logan Russell
Logan Russell

I mean, you're the expert here on this

Caleb Moore
Caleb Moore

TWO FACED SJW HAS NEW PITY PEDDLING SCHEME TO AVOID BACKLASH

Oh, dear. How could this have happened.

Cooper Morris
Cooper Morris

But but those are all sketches
Because your body doesn't absorb calories when it's just for a joke video. If it's just a prank your body passes all the calories through

Jace Sanchez
Jace Sanchez

Compared to before

Daniel Mitchell
Daniel Mitchell

It's astounding how twisted and perverted the whole idea behind health insurance has become.

The whole idea of insurance is to protect you from risk. You pay into a pool, and you likely won't ever withdrawal from it, but in the event that something catastrophic happens, that safety net is there.

Insurance was never intended to pay for normal, non-catastrophic costs. And it was also never intended to be purchased only when you need it.

I mean stop and think about it. Should you be able to not pay for car insurance, then after you wreck your car, open a new policy and then demand that they pay for all the costs beyond your deductible?

That's basically what people are demanding when they say insurance companies cover pre-existing conditions. It's not fair and it's gaming the system.

The real problem and the elephant in the room nobody wants to address is how outrageously expensive medical costs in the US are. But instead of trying to reign this in, the solution is to force insurance companies to cover high risk people and have you and me pay for their treatment.

Nicholas Ortiz
Nicholas Ortiz

this is honestly hilarious

Xavier Myers
Xavier Myers

His entire fanbase does nothing but heap pitiful praise on him just for not being dead and it's the only positive reinforcement he receives outside his wifes.
So all he does is engage in behavior that will get his viewers to pity him.

That's one of the most pathetic things I've ever heard. The internet was a mistake.

Brayden Wright
Brayden Wright

60 BMI
skinny
You're a literal retard.

Angel Hernandez
Angel Hernandez

Someone is going to have to pay for his surgery!

William Roberts
William Roberts

Well, the only other options were:
1. Price controls (which have never, ever worked in history)
2. Socialized medicine (Which back in 2008 didn't seem like it had a chance in hell)

inb4 "but if we get rid of non-specific regulations that I won't name, maybe some day healthcare will get cheaper! All we need are unlicensed people to practice medicine and medicine will be cheaper and safer!"

Jackson Robinson
Jackson Robinson

Boogie is acting like a 13yo girl on Twitter. I'm fucking sick of it. He's always like MUH ANXIETY and NOT MUH FAULT FOR BEING FAT. Give it a rest mate

Cooper Cruz
Cooper Cruz

THIS

Gavin Rodriguez
Gavin Rodriguez

Boogie cat

Chase Ward
Chase Ward

Stop promoting this fucking tub of lard.
It's tantamount to celebrity worship at this point.

Brandon Richardson
Brandon Richardson

it's always /fit/ doing this shit

Thomas Evans
Thomas Evans

diet is the #1 cause of all cancers you fucking idiot

Josiah Gutierrez
Josiah Gutierrez

Honestly i really dislike him he is such a fucking crybaby actually cried when some SJW made a joke or something.
just pathetic.

Michael Nguyen
Michael Nguyen

cancer makes you fat

Nicholas Rivera
Nicholas Rivera

It's an act.

Jayden Myers
Jayden Myers

I used to sub to him and watch his Francis stuff because it was hilarious to me, but then unsubbed when he got political. He pisses me off.
But I wouldn't really wish this on anyone.
Course he could just be doing it for attention. He's been getting more insanely left as time goes on.

Logan Watson
Logan Watson

Boogie does nothing in moderation, hence he's a fat fuck. I eat sugar rarely but last week I bottomed out and did something I never did before- sprayed whipped cream into my mouth. I ate an entire can and felt like a fat fuck. I then picked myself back up and by the end of the week I lost 2lbs.

Charles Gonzalez
Charles Gonzalez

What's wrong with this pic ?

Anthony Evans
Anthony Evans

Lol @fats in mri machines

I bet that's just a joy.

Chase Davis
Chase Davis

so he had a tumor the whole time?

Jose Ramirez
Jose Ramirez

I don't think it contributed to getting brain cancer
Are you american?

Gavin Wilson
Gavin Wilson

corpulent middle aged boogie goes to doctor, gets stomach stapled, doesn't feel good and changes - BRAIN TUMOR. Many such cases!

Colton Russell
Colton Russell

nope

Juan Rogers
Juan Rogers

don't think it contributed to getting brain cancer
this is how i know you're murrican

Blake Torres
Blake Torres

It could alter behavior and impulse control if grown in the right region. But I doubt it has been growing since he got fat and is the cause of it.

Ayden Harris
Ayden Harris

You've just broken my streak of correct guesses then. Anyway, if it wasn't sarcasm, do you really think that excessive body weight, excessive glucose intake and weak immunity has nothing to do with cancer?

Hunter Smith
Hunter Smith

If what the doctors suspect is correct, he had a tumor on his pituitary and that's what caused him to become a fat fuck in the first place.

Sounds like they don't have any reason to suspect this, other than him still being fat as fuck and not losing as much weight as they would have expected even after gastric bypass, though.

Kayden Campbell
Kayden Campbell

I had some loose skin after going from 300 to 180, Boogie is going to look like a naked Zoidberg.

Asher Bailey
Asher Bailey

He has been massively overweight his entire life and he's 43, no it has nothing to do with cancer he has potentially had for a few years max

Evan Allen
Evan Allen

didnt he die already?

Carson Rodriguez
Carson Rodriguez

First McCain now this leech, brain cancer is working wonders

Austin Collins
Austin Collins

Could mess with your hormones/growth and lead to all kinds of problems I assume? Not just mess with impulse control.

Pituitary abnormality is what caused that one guy to grow to 9ft and 500lb.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Wadlow

Nicholas Bell
Nicholas Bell

unfortunately no

Isaiah Green
Isaiah Green

But the altered hormone levels are easily detectable with bloodwork. If he had a tumor they would have known about it before he had his gastric bypass surgery.

Elijah Hill
Elijah Hill

I meant, that his lifestyle greatly increases his chance of getting cancer. Of course he's not fat because of brain tumor. Even in extreme hormonal conditions you won't get fat by just eating less. I know better, I have fucked up hormonal system since birth.

Luis Rogers
Luis Rogers

It could, but boogie didn't grow 9 feet tall, he just got fat due to bad choices and continued bad choices. This looks like a behavioral issue rather than purely physiological.

Joshua Miller
Joshua Miller

Nope a weak immunity for example causes a host of issues, like infections, but it doesn't give you cancer.

Unless an immune system is completely depleted as in final stage AIDS patients... in that case it CAN cause kaposi sarcoma and such

Justin Clark
Justin Clark

Oh, I misunderstood

Cooper Thomas
Cooper Thomas

Of course a brain tumour could make you fat

Zachary Hall
Zachary Hall

It's a mental problem. He says in his Draw My Life video that he had a horrible mother.

Tyler Sullivan
Tyler Sullivan

Serious transformation right there, gj boogie your making it

Dylan Wright
Dylan Wright

I had an abusive schizo alcoholic father and I turned out JUST FINE.
I only have on restraining order against me right now. beat that.

Jordan Adams
Jordan Adams

underrated post

Logan Allen
Logan Allen

There are certain types of cancer like the ones you've mentioned which are pretty much only observed in AIDS infected people. But your chance of getting cancer is dependant on your immunity, among other factors. I'm too lazy to look for a pubmed article or something, but it's widely known anyway.

And in his case, of course it's his obesity being the main problem. Excessive fat mass corellates with cancer.

Landon Martinez
Landon Martinez

Yeah I'm not making excuses for him, he's a weak person to give in. Good job not failing totally like booger.

John Butler
John Butler

Has any Amerifat PAYED yet?

He's waiting, and it aint gunna be him who pays

Logan Brown
Logan Brown

It doesn't advocate him. Many people struggle with their problems, and they have it much worse than this fat fuck playing games and eating burgers and sweets all day. He's literally reveling in pleasure, he could atleast sacrifice just one thing (eating delicious stuff), to feel better overall, and live an even better life, but he decided to not to.

Kayden Mitchell
Kayden Mitchell

oh my gah

Ryan Roberts
Ryan Roberts

If anything, you would think that cancer would make it easier to lose weight.

Cancer cells are rapidly dividing and growing. That takes a lot of energy. They also don't use their mitochondria to produce ATP (high efficiency), they use glycolysis (low efficiency). So basically, you have this rapidly growing mass of cells where the cells are being as inefficient as possible and they are STILL GROWING.

Bentley Rodriguez
Bentley Rodriguez

What was his big announcement that he wasn't ready to release a week or two ago?

Chase Garcia
Chase Garcia

Yes it did actually. Fucked up glucose levels allow tumors to thrive.

Jordan Thompson
Jordan Thompson

fun fact: the south and midwest has a ton of extra huge MRI machines for megafatties. They have to make special ones for them, at enormous cost.

Eli Ross
Eli Ross

this fat motherfucker is good

Kayden Sullivan
Kayden Sullivan

I think Americans suffer from a geographical disease called Amerititus

Jace Rogers
Jace Rogers

What's he drinking?

Julian Fisher
Julian Fisher

highly addictive substances
You mean sugar, fat, and salt. This isn't complicated.

Adrian Campbell
Adrian Campbell

roll for mccain

Connor Morris
Connor Morris

He said his doctor thinks it's probably not cancerous

Joshua Collins
Joshua Collins

streamable.com/z9uxk

streamable.com/z9uxk

Thomas Jenkins
Thomas Jenkins

Must have caused his failure to use punctuation too.

Eli Myers
Eli Myers

His weight isn't related to cancer? Or his cancer isn't "cancerous"?

Dominic Reyes
Dominic Reyes

healthy american weight

Nathan Cook
Nathan Cook

She's as fat as him now though

Anyone got a pic of her now?

Brandon Hall
Brandon Hall

there's another full-body pic but i can't find it

Owen Harris
Owen Harris

She's at least twice that size now, I wish I saved the photo

Josiah James
Josiah James

I hope this fat piece of fucking shit dies.

Sebastian Nelson
Sebastian Nelson

I think I know what you're talking about. She's hanging on the doorway in it.

Cameron Morales
Cameron Morales

Don't blame him, blame the state. he is just mentally ill abused person, he is not a bad guy.

Isaac Kelly
Isaac Kelly

Has Trump ever claimed to be thin?

Elijah Roberts
Elijah Roberts

Yeah that one

Evan Evans
Evan Evans

tumor is why I'm fat
Oh doublemint fuck this asshole. I have a tumor too and I had no trouble dropping 50 pounds.

Ethan Evans
Ethan Evans

Figures, can't trust any woman these days.

Of course when you're fatter than your wife it's easier for them to cheat on you.

Carson Hughes
Carson Hughes

here

Justin Scott
Justin Scott

kek he blames tumor for not losing weight while holding fat hands out for free shekels for more medical shit. fuck you fatty just die already!

Asher Sanders
Asher Sanders

Healthcare is the new cotton. The Dems intended to erect a planet wide plantation around it.

Logan Bell
Logan Bell

skinny
Sven, are you even trying to sound serious?

Alexander Thomas
Alexander Thomas

what's the deal with those plastic phantasy swords ?

Sebastian Wright
Sebastian Wright

A tumor is not always cancerous. You can have a tumor in some areas and be perfectly healthy for the rest of your life, just depends where it is. A tumor in the brain will almost always fuck up some part of you.
Late stage cancer might be a drain on energy, but I don't think it's what causes weight lose in cancer patients. Rather it's the failing of the organs affected and eventual breakdown of the body once it's gotten to that stage where death is next.

Aaron Peterson
Aaron Peterson

Bullshit. His family was already fat when he was a kid, he is just too mentally weak to change old habits.

Noah Jackson
Noah Jackson

I tried that once before. It didnt work cuz im not a nigger

Gabriel Peterson
Gabriel Peterson

mfw she gets fatter than him

Daniel Watson
Daniel Watson

wtf she's grossly overweight.

David Green
David Green

Nothing wrong with that tho

Would not want to waste my entire life with some fat fuck either desu.
At least her new boyfriend looks like he can party

Austin Cook
Austin Cook

You didn't read my post. I said "But I doubt it has been growing since he got fat and is the cause of it."

Sebastian Stewart
Sebastian Stewart

It's a mental problem.
He says in his Draw My Life video that he had a horrible mother.
These two sentences have nothing to do with each other.

Yes, he is mentally weak, but his mother has nothing to do with him STUFFING HIS MOUTH WITH FOOD NOW.

Camden Roberts
Camden Roberts

brehs i agree

Austin Garcia
Austin Garcia

maybe he should start cutting himself instead of stuffing his face

Cameron Brooks
Cameron Brooks

Does his ex wife have a fat fetsish or something like that? There are commenters who say they beat off to his vids.

Gavin Jenkins
Gavin Jenkins

He'd honestly probably die from exsanguination. I wonder how slow his blood clots.

Blake Roberts
Blake Roberts

fun fact: a lot of hospitals in various countries have agreements with the local zoo, when a REALLY seriously morbidly obese person who can't fit into the hospital CT scanner comes in they send him to the zoo to get in the massive CT scanner they use for giraffes and shit. There was a case while back of a guy who died because he refused to go to the zoo for a CT scan, he claimed it would be too humiliating or something.
Not bullshitting.
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/obese-patients-are-referred-to-zoos--158438

Brandon Gonzalez
Brandon Gonzalez

look at all that brain cancer

Lucas Gomez
Lucas Gomez

If you touch boogie you'll get obese

Angel Sanders
Angel Sanders

He's also talked in the past how his marriage is totally sexless, but then claimed he was OK with it.

Not even his married wife wants to fuck him.

Nathan Roberts
Nathan Roberts

6'0"
5'11"

Ethan Sanchez
Ethan Sanchez

humiliating
He is a massively fat pig, there is nothing in life he can do with dignity. Just mere existence is maximum humiliating for him.

Levi Ortiz
Levi Ortiz

Hahahaha

Juan Morris
Juan Morris

He did say that, but then he also stated they "have fun" with toys and shit. Imagine being so pathetic you have to pleasure your wife with fake dicks to satisfy her.

Carter Hernandez
Carter Hernandez

Just a man failed by his society to inspire him to be the best he can.

Gavin Torres
Gavin Torres

There is a difference.

Asher Gomez
Asher Gomez

perhaps he is a closet gay ?

Leo Taylor
Leo Taylor

skinny nao
not for long. the fatties who have their stomach staples generally gain it all back in less than 2 years once they've stretched their stomach back out.

Jeremiah Williams
Jeremiah Williams

You don't even need a big stomach once you discover icecream. It's basically liquids when it melts and high in carbs.

Anthony Barnes
Anthony Barnes

only other options
1. price controls
2. socialized medicine
both options socialism...how about we go with
3. fee for service

Julian Nguyen
Julian Nguyen

This. Weight loss is about learning to have a healthy and sustainable lifestyle.
Most people actually get fat off of liquids. Shit like soda is extremely calorie dense and easy to take in large amounts.

Jose Jenkins
Jose Jenkins

when you care more about looking for excuses on losing weight than dying

Caleb Hill
Caleb Hill

McDonalds
burgers for blacks

Josiah Myers
Josiah Myers

funny, she doesn't look chinese

Ian Cruz
Ian Cruz

i don't get it, his life is at stake and he still won't go on a diet?

Adam Lee
Adam Lee

It blows my mind that there isn't a drug for obesity yet.

They invent tons of pills that make you gain weight, but (((they))) say it's just diet and exercise that will be the only way you lose weight.

Apart from, oh I don't know, diabetes drugs like metaformin and such. Because when you're that fat you always have it.

Jaxon Barnes
Jaxon Barnes

every single photo has either a towel or wetwipe box in the background

Thomas Turner
Thomas Turner

i think thats a cpap machine

Levi Sullivan
Levi Sullivan

drinking melted ice cream following bariatric surgery to reduce weight

Joseph Price
Joseph Price

crack, heroin and meth make you skinny pretty fast.

Henry Gonzalez
Henry Gonzalez

It blows my mind that there isn't a drug for obesity yet.
They invent tons of pills that make you gain weight

it's almost like it's hard to empty something out by putting shit into it or something.
who would have guessed

Ayden Davis
Ayden Davis

listen here u red fuck his mom fed him massive amounts of food to make sure he depended on her and basiclly abused him to the point where he was massivlly unhealthy at no fault of his own so fuck off

Matthew Rivera
Matthew Rivera

end medicare
end non profit status for hospitals
break the ama guild that makes it retardedly expensive to become a doctor
end the requirement to treat the uninsured

Andrew Gomez
Andrew Gomez

can't fit in the fucking machine Kek

Adam Jones
Adam Jones

bet he can't wait to lose the weight so he can finally fuck his gf for the first time

Brayden Garcia
Brayden Garcia

at no fault of his own so fuck off
Eating isn't a tic that's hard to control, it's a relatively complex task which involves acquiring it first and then using motor skills to deliver to your mouth repeatedly. It's always a conscious decision.

Gavin Baker
Gavin Baker

Did the skin tighten up again?

Kayden Sanders
Kayden Sanders

acquiring the food that is.

Anthony Martin
Anthony Martin

thats nice progress. i hope he stays on keto diet so he doesnt get lose skin and gain all fat back

Brody Price
Brody Price

i hope he stays on keto diet so he doesnt get lose skin
He's getting loose skin no matter what. Your epidermis is like putty, when you stretch it out it doesn't magically rebound and stick to its shape. That's why you drink a lot of water when you lose weight because it improves the elasticity.

Hudson Taylor
Hudson Taylor

Nah, it's legit.

Camden Taylor
Camden Taylor

I aint paying for shit. Don't head 50 hamburgers a day fag..

Nolan Scott
Nolan Scott

The Soyim came to earth after their planet Soyrone has been destroyed. The Lards came to earth after their planet DoubleWhoperMacCheese has been destroyed.
Right now there are 4 different species living on earth if i'm not mistaken: The earthlings, the soyim, the lardians, the niggers.

Zachary Thompson
Zachary Thompson

your body supposedly eat more collagen and skin when youre on a keto diet. some say scars disappear when they water fast or eat very strict keto

Elijah Wilson
Elijah Wilson

This was a Halloween promotion at McDonald's here, it was a squid ink burger and tasted like absolute shit

Jaxson Torres
Jaxson Torres

you don't need a drug, just stop eating

Carson Allen
Carson Allen

Never heard of that but I don't read into keto/fasting even though I've heard it's very healthy. I'll look into it.

Easton Bell
Easton Bell

I bet this crap with his wife is making him stress eat and eat as much as he can fit in that stomach of his. I hope he'll be fine, he doesn't deserve that much hate.

Jose White
Jose White

Extremely hard, american food is shit quality and laced with sugars and fats.

Jacob Peterson
Jacob Peterson

Maybe if you just eat fast food. There's plenty of healthy shit in supermarkets.

Lucas Gutierrez
Lucas Gutierrez

fats
nothing wrong with fats so long as it comes from grass fed meats or butter. stop eating sugar

Ethan White
Ethan White

"AND LEADS TO MY DIFFICULTY LOSING WEIGHT"

AHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHA

Christopher Russell
Christopher Russell

I'd slam that piggy, but a woman of that level of obesity should not be running. If she wants to lose weight she should be dieting and doing a lower impact method of exercise such as swimming or cycling.

William Torres
William Torres

This may come as a shock to you but it is possible to acquire food other than pizza and McDonalds in America

Jayden Morgan
Jayden Morgan

Americans tend to spray pesticides all over that are akin to nerve gasses (look up organophosphate for more info)

Caleb Rodriguez
Caleb Rodriguez

the niggers

I lost it hard 10/10

Hunter Ward
Hunter Ward

Whatever that's not my point. Nerve gas isn't going to make you fat.

Carter Gonzalez
Carter Gonzalez

they can make you very bloated.

Xavier Sanders
Xavier Sanders

Fat people live shorter lives. We can throw millions of dollars of healthcare at him but he is still going to die early.

Point is, any money spent on his healthcare is spending money on a lost cause.

Robert Robinson
Robert Robinson

I'd rather be fat than a spaz.

Andrew James
Andrew James

I have a set rotation of weekday meals. Monday is a grilled chicken breast with some garlic/lime seasoning with veggies, Tuesday is steak night with veggies, Wednesday is pork night with veggies and applesauce, Thursday is chili night, and my wife and I make enough to last us through Saturday and Sunday combined with other leftovers.

Friday though. Friday is the eat and drink whatever the fuck day. Last night I got a Five Guys burger w/ a vanilla milkshake, and had some pizza for dinner. If I ate my Friday meal for every single day of the week without any controls I'd become fat quickly, and eventually if I lost all self respect I might look like Boogie the disgusting fat fuck piece of shit. I don't get why people have such a hard time with moderation. Just eat your shitty food every once in a while and you're good. Why is it every second of every day for these weaklings? Hell, it gives me something to look forward to on Friday other than the work week being over.

Joseph Robinson
Joseph Robinson

Boogie is healthy now, what's your excuse?

Jaxson Gray
Jaxson Gray

why do i have to take personal responsibility for being a lardass
why isnt there a drug for this
Fat Logic on display here. It's retards like you who give this country a bad name.

Liam Jones
Liam Jones

I wouldn't call morbidly obese "healthy"

Bentley Morgan
Bentley Morgan

Make bad decision after bad decision for 40 years.
It finally catches up to you.
BUT WHY ME GOD WHY ME.
Die like a sack of shit you are, in pain and obese.
There isn't a person that deserves it more than him to be honest.

Xavier Smith
Xavier Smith

boogie
healthy
best joke of 2017 nominee

Landon Hill
Landon Hill

IT'S A SHOP YOU RETARF NIGGER.

Angel Edwards
Angel Edwards

I bet he doesn't even eat his daily burger now.

Connor Morgan
Connor Morgan

not hard at all, you literally don't have to DO anything. just don't eat.

Gavin Ross
Gavin Ross

finally decide to try healthy living
get surgery
lose weight
wife leaves
get brain cancer
Wow.

Nicholas Price
Nicholas Price

Fat fuck complains about new healthcare bill and wants obamacare so people pay for him to be fat
Fat fuck loses his wife to a black bull and literally spergs out on stream
Might possibly have a brain tumor and develop brain cancer
All in one year

Lol fatties btfo

Benjamin Butler
Benjamin Butler

I know some people who like the flavor of Diet over regular, much like how some prefer coke zero over regular. He isn't claiming to be thin you fucking retard

John Barnes
John Barnes

What is mindblowing about that?

-Drugs which make your body metabolize shit beyond your normal capacity can literally cook your organs from the inside and kill you
-Drugs which make your body flush out your system repeatedly empty you of vital nutrients and kill you
-Drugs which suppress your appetite don't make you skinny, just make you less hungry without you having self control which inevitably fails to force you to change and adopt a healthy lifestyle and will always fail in making someone thin, especially for the long term
-Only proven drugs to properly suppress appetite and force "safe" increase in metabolic rate as well as amp up energy levels to promote more participation in exercise are stimulants such as cocaine or assorted amphetamines, which of course will kill you in other ways
-The weight loss industry is a multi-billion dollar industry which is more interested in keeping people fat and struggling than actually getting them thin and in shape
-Most nutritionists and physical trainers aren't in agreement on the best ways to turn someone from fat to in shape, though there are some core beliefs

DIET AND EXERCISE. SELF CONTROL. ACCOUNTABILITY. EATING VEGETABLES AND LEAN PROTEIN. CUTTING OUT CARBOHYDRATES, BREADS, AND GRAIN. BUILDING MUSCLE WHICH RAISES BASIC METABOLIC RATE. HIGH INTENSITY AEROBIC EXERCISE IN SHORT BURSTS TO PROMOTE FAT BURNING.

Elijah Wood
Elijah Wood

Trump curse?

Hudson Myers
Hudson Myers

hopefully some of his fans learn from his example. hard living, whether it's obesity or drug/booze addiction, will catch up to you eventually. There is a point of no return to this shit.

Thomas Rivera
Thomas Rivera

muh brain cancer

Jonathan Anderson
Jonathan Anderson

Underrated.

Nicholas Rodriguez
Nicholas Rodriguez

For all the shit given to him, that is kinda sad. Its still his fault for waiting so long to turn his life around but it does suck that its happening

Sebastian Scott
Sebastian Scott

OC

David Jenkins
David Jenkins

instead of working out and eating less he cheats and gets a bypass
paid by cucks on the interwebs

Healthy alright.

Charles Murphy
Charles Murphy

Needs more responses. Its exactly this. Everyone wants him to succeed and lose the lard

Connor Torres
Connor Torres

The Ring Conundrum
Rings look very bad on men who has become 300ish + plus, but the only men who wear rings are in this same weight range. Wut do

Aaron Diaz
Aaron Diaz

This guy is the poster child for why universal healthcare should NEVER become a thing in this country. I'm not subsidizing your shitty choices

Colton Myers
Colton Myers

BRAIN CANCER?????????????

maybe his wife will come back then!!!!!

Josiah Fisher
Josiah Fisher

DAMN HE FEDED HER GUD
HIS SPERM MUST BE HIGH CALORY

Nicholas Diaz
Nicholas Diaz

This is actually considered as skinny in America

John Gutierrez
John Gutierrez

At least he's losing some weight.

Cameron Moore
Cameron Moore

only white trash lets themselves get this fucking fat, most people are normal go back to drinking vodka..

Nathaniel Lopez
Nathaniel Lopez

Go jizz in eggs Dimitri.

Samuel Gray
Samuel Gray

he's still 400 fucking pounds
Holy shit, I figured that's what he started out at. He's visibly lost a decent amount since the surgery too, just how fucking huge was he to begin with?

Nathan Peterson
Nathan Peterson

What brain?

Luis Nelson
Luis Nelson

Didn't work a single honest day for 40 years.
Avoids paying legitimate taxes for youtube and donations.
Finally goes to doctor.
Gets told to lose weight or lose both feet.
Instead of putting in work, looks for a peurto rican doctor who staples his fat stomach for 60k.
Goes in for a check up.
Turns out eating 30 hot pockets and 6L of mtn dew a day isn't a healthy diet.
Dies.
At least he will lose weight when he is in a coffin, finally.

Matthew Cooper
Matthew Cooper

I wonder when Sup Forums will realize that every fucking thread you make about this fat shit just banks him more cash.

Jaxon Gonzalez
Jaxon Gonzalez

I think his biggest was pushing 600 and for the surgery he had to be around 500

Brody Walker
Brody Walker

Is there any actual proof that he was terribly abused? He might just be a genuine sociopath that has made his fortune through a web of lies. He definitely gives me that vibe.

Alexander Mitchell
Alexander Mitchell

hormone therapy
doctor
can anybody say, Soylent???

Cooper Cox
Cooper Cox

to be fair, thats pretty impressive progress. this guy was like three of those guys before

Adrian Gomez
Adrian Gomez

I don't know, in streams whenever he talks to people he comes of as very meek, always apologizing and such. He definitely fits the type you would expect to have an overbearing abusive mother

Josiah James
Josiah James

Trump curse strikes again. And how does a brain tumor stop you from losing weight?

Jaxson Edwards
Jaxson Edwards

skinny

Blake Hall
Blake Hall

This shit always cracks me up :D

Christian Smith
Christian Smith

Not bad. Once he starts chemo for the brain cancer he'll finally be looking like he wants to in life.

He might even get as skinny as Steve Jobs.

This is what he wanted right? lol

Too bad he might not last long. :(

Robert Davis
Robert Davis

It doesn't.

Just like a bad thyroid doesn't stop you from losing weight

Luis Anderson
Luis Anderson

It gives you an excuse.

Nathaniel Davis
Nathaniel Davis

If he actually lost ALL the weight wouldn't he basically lose a huge part of his "brand?" Do people like him for his personality as much as they like to laugh at his body?

Eli Jenkins
Eli Jenkins

how do you know my name

Aaron Turner
Aaron Turner

420 is skinny?

Ryan Sullivan
Ryan Sullivan

Criminally underrated post.

Luke Gonzalez
Luke Gonzalez

If you just call every flag by the most common male name, you'll eventually get it by chance.

Christian Barnes
Christian Barnes

Can he just die already? for the sake of natural selection.

Connor Campbell
Connor Campbell

There was at least a 25% chance you were named Dimitri

Easton Wright
Easton Wright

Why would you not get fat? (((they))) pay for your food stamps and your health care.

Easton Reed
Easton Reed

skinny

Nolan Brooks
Nolan Brooks

skinny

Michael Gomez
Michael Gomez

That's right, Mohammed.

Daniel Nguyen
Daniel Nguyen

skinny

Jeremiah Sanders
Jeremiah Sanders

poor steve

Nicholas Gonzalez
Nicholas Gonzalez

If you got a benign growth in your head, which will obviously kill you... Is it still a tumor? It technically ain't cancer.

Xavier Martin
Xavier Martin

skinny

Pic related, before and after

Adrian Carter
Adrian Carter

Is brain cancer related to being fat?

Robert Long
Robert Long

woah, he gained the nu male beard

Thomas Barnes
Thomas Barnes

there are other things like msg, which no human in the past would have got unless he was eating seaweed

Julian Martin
Julian Martin

Cancer made me fat! Cancer does that, right?
At least do some research before reaching for an excuse.

Nicholas Reyes
Nicholas Reyes

cook your own meals
be thin and athletic

don't cook your own meals; eat McDonald's, Pizzahut, Starbucks
be fat as fuck diabetic with brain cancer

What a surprise.

Jeremiah Johnson
Jeremiah Johnson

what's next? worms made me fat?

Bentley Jackson
Bentley Jackson

It's a 200 pound tumor, doctor! Cancer weight!

Aiden Cooper
Aiden Cooper

THATS NO MOON.
But still good on him for losing weight and best of luck

Oliver Reyes
Oliver Reyes

So now he only weighs as much as a small car and fits into a 6XL t-shirt. One day he'll be able to step into an elevator without tripping the over limit buzzer, unless the brain cancer comes back.

Eli Allen
Eli Allen

It may be directly caused by it. Unhealthy livestyles increase risk of cancer.

Kevin Hill
Kevin Hill

this is skinny in jewrica

Ian Ward
Ian Ward

He lives a very unhealthy life style, but I don't think it contributed to getting brain cancer
Are you fucking mentally handicapped or something?
Your own post in the tweet it says that the tumor will most likely be linked with a metabolism disorder which are totally related to being a fat fuck and your body growing tumours on your important endocrine glands as a result.

Ian Taylor
Ian Taylor

he is gonna have tonnes of excess skin after losing weight quickly
no because the brain tumour is going to kill him before

Ryan Hernandez
Ryan Hernandez

I am the kind of person that watches lets plays and stuff like that, I've tried to watch his and believe me, there is literally nothing original or funny about his content
It's like playing games with that friend that hates himself and always makes self deprecating jokes

Lucas Sullivan
Lucas Sullivan

average white person desu

Justin Evans
Justin Evans

kek

Ayden Parker
Ayden Parker

start smiling
trip out and turn into Barry Pepper

Asher Lee
Asher Lee

Was he?

This really brightens my day if true.

Fuck that sack of trash.

Christopher Reed
Christopher Reed

Back when I was a leftist faggot I used to watch Boogie2988 religiously. I felt like I could connect to him and his community.

Nowadays I still watch him sometimes, but for a different reason; I watch his videos because he is so absolutely pathetic that he makes me feel like a god.

Zachary Murphy
Zachary Murphy

he has been dead for months. he died after he got that stomach surgery just a few days later

Nathaniel Baker
Nathaniel Baker

jej
Does your last name end in nov?

Jonathan James
Jonathan James

NEW

NEW

NEW

NEW

Dominic Brooks
Dominic Brooks

THIS IS A FUCKING VIDEO TO SOME FAT FUCK ON YOUTUBE NAMED BOOGIE2988 NOW IM TIRED OF THIS FAT FUCK POPPING ON MY FUCKING SEARCH ENGINES WHEN IM LOOKING FOR A WORKOUT VIDEO

Logan Baker
Logan Baker

Why in the fuck does anyone even know who this is? Shit timeline

William Morgan
William Morgan

is LTG /ourguy/?

Jeremiah Murphy
Jeremiah Murphy

He is one of the first youtube memes, you were probably 10 when his vids were popular

Ryan Peterson
Ryan Peterson

F

Sebastian Fisher
Sebastian Fisher

no it ends in -ko because my father was born at Kuban

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit