So this fat fuck was diagnosed with brain cancer recently

so this fat fuck was diagnosed with brain cancer recently.

Does the state have to pay for this ? He lives a very unhealthy life style, but I don't think it contributed to getting brain cancer

pay for his healthcare

Can he just e-beg. His fans love the pathetic sad sack. They'd pay to see him cry and dance for them.

>finally start losing weight
>wife leaves you
>get brain tumor

>Communist diet camps.

that is a top tier image. high class.

>get gastric band/whatever weight loss surgery
>still a fat fuck
>"durr it must be a pituitary tumor"

or maybe he's still just eating too much garbage.

He's skinny now tho

>brain cancer makes you fat

can this fat piece of shit attention whore die already?

>that
>skinny

c'mon Sven, you know better than that.

This attention seeker is milking a small issue. A non cancerous growth on the pineal gland can fuck with your hormone levels and hinder weight loss and testosterone levels. He leaves that out of course because sympathy is like crack to him.

Boogie is a con-artist. There's always something wrong with him and he's always wanting sympathy because it leads to more income.

he is gonna have tonnes of excess skin after losing weight quickly

holy shit, he is like 3 times smaller than he was before. thats cool

gotta admit this guy is really creative at finding excuses

He's looking better though. Give him a little credit.

>PAY

>brain tumor
>likely not cancerous

Yeah, he should be posting on that downlow site called GoFundNigger, or was it gofundme?
Like other niggers do.

Fat fuck got hit by the Trump curse. This greaselard is a gigantic vagina and anti-trump libcuck.

Cancer is almost entirely associated with the sort of lifestyle you lead. Of course it was his lifestyle. Sugar consumption alone is directly correlative with the increased rates of cancer since the 19th century.

Reminder that Amer*ica is a diseased society.

PAY
HUU HUU
PAY FOW HUU HUU
PAAAAAAY HUUU HUUUU

Ja.

Trump has less credibility than Alex.

And the entire NWO can't change that.

>when your tits are the widest part of you

Underweight by american standards

Might wanna restart your heart there buddy.

He'll get a shit ton of sympathy Shekels and his fat coal burning wife will come crawling back when he's flush with cash again

>they told me i could be anything, so i decided to become spoony

Brain cancer could turn you into a tranny, anything fucked in your brain can do all kinds of things to a person

>He lives a very unhealthy life style, but I don't think it contributed to getting brain cancer
cancer is nearly all diet related

greaselard eh

he didn't get it he ran away and stole some soda from the hospital and came home crying in his hospital gown, thats why his wife left him for tyrone.

eat a dick, Haakon.

Jesus what an attention seeker. Break this to you slow: he doesnt have cancer. He has a pathological need for attention.

>I am a fat slovenly fuck who lies around all day in my soiled y-fronts drinking melted ice cream out of the bucket and watching chick flix because i had my stomach stapled.

>Because I am still a fat cunt, my dr is eliminating a pituitary tumor but this is even better opportunity for attention than my wife --who was repulsed by me-- leaving, so I thought I could get some love from strangers on the internet.

>We have shared so much I feel like we are friends. Please love me.

(Disclaimer: i didnt really get the mri i just read this on webmd but this could happen so see why o-care is real cool?)

I hope he dies tomorrow
but this wont stop you retards from discussing e-celebs, will it?

BREAKING : Brain Cancer found to break the First Law of Thermodynamics.

PAY FOR MY SODA MY BLOOD SUGAR IS LOW

This guy gets it. Dude literally has Munchausen Syndrome.

Good lord another aliment? This guy is a living liability.

>so this fat fuck was diagnosed with brain cancer recently.
There really is a God.

it's possible it can alter your behavior.

He's gone from planet to moon.

I remember when the Sup Forums catalog would be overflowing with discussions of philosophy and history. Now it's fucking US Magazine for facefags.

I see, so by "difficulty losing weight", he really means "difficulty controlling my impulse not to shove my fat fucking throat full of carbs".

A generous way to describe it, really.

so you're telling me that he was living with brain cancer for the fourty-something years he has been fat?
lmao

SOMEONE MUST PAY

How to get rich like (((them)))
>Put highly addictive substances in food and pump them full of shit to make people hamplanets
>They get insecure, diagnose them with (((anxiety disorder)))
>Sell them pills for it. these pills actually fuck with their head and make them anxious for real.
>They come back as helpless anxiety ridden hamplanet messes
>Tell them to fix their anxiety, just loose weight.
>Sell them more pills
>He doesn't lose weight because of your addictive food filled with shit
>so he comes back even more of a depressed hamplanet
>Don't worry goy just let us cut your stomach up for a small fee of a million dollars
>He gets his stomach fucked up by (((Doctors))) but only looses a bit of weight as he still eats your food
>Oh vey you MUST have a tumor its the only explanation. Yes goy its not cancerous so it can be treated with (((hormones))) for a "small" monthly fee
>continue to forever feed off of them until they are dead

That's Walmart skinny

well it ain't going to be me, lol

HE PROBABLY GOT BRAIN CANCER FROM BEING SUCH A RETARDED FAGGOT LMAO

Goodbye knees

So...after his surgery he is still unable to control the impulse to binge eat unhealthy food...and he is blaming it on a possible brain tumor?

He's just mentally weak. It's not a tumor.

But his mommy was mean

I predict MASSIVE weightloss coming his way.

and his daddy fucked him up the ass.

while obviously using this shit for sympathy and views. If you're over 40 and weigh that much you absolutely are dying.

Watch and see, he'll be the the first person in history to get diagnosed with brain cancer and not lose a single pound or a single hair.

It actually can happen, but I hope is not a tumor and he just doesn't have self control

wait what, he's trying to blame a brain tumor for his inability to stop eating 15,000 calories of fast food every day?

It would be easier to find something he hasn't blamed yet

Good for him. I find it appalling that it required surgical intervention, but fuck me if it's not a good thing he's now on the way to recovery

Will this meme ever end?

He doesn't need Obamacare for free healthcare. He needs Obamamcare because without it, he wasn't legally allowed to buy insurance. He's rich and buys his own insurance, he just needed a law forcing insurance companies to sell it.

If Obamacare goes away, he still gets treatment, but you pay for it instead of him.

looks the exact same to me

Every day, FOR DECADES, DAY IN, DAY OUT

his internet fame has annihilated any meager capacity for restraint he ever had

His entire fanbase does nothing but heap pitiful praise on him just for not being dead and it's the only positive reinforcement he receives outside his wifes.

So all he does is engage in behavior that will get his viewers to pity him.

first thing i thought,

running should be for anaerobic cardio, circuit training at most. and only by already decently trained people, and certainly not for long. unless you have a flat, well kept field to run in.

Bet this guy starts a patreon to fund his treatment. Possible scammer.

That was so spot on I wish I could but you a pint.

I mean, you're the expert here on this

>TWO FACED SJW HAS NEW PITY PEDDLING SCHEME TO AVOID BACKLASH

Oh, dear. How could this have happened.

>But but those are all sketches
Because your body doesn't absorb calories when it's just for a joke video. If it's just a prank your body passes all the calories through

Compared to before

It's astounding how twisted and perverted the whole idea behind health insurance has become.

The whole idea of insurance is to protect you from risk. You pay into a pool, and you likely won't ever withdrawal from it, but in the event that something catastrophic happens, that safety net is there.

Insurance was never intended to pay for normal, non-catastrophic costs. And it was also never intended to be purchased only when you need it.

I mean stop and think about it. Should you be able to not pay for car insurance, then after you wreck your car, open a new policy and then demand that they pay for all the costs beyond your deductible?

That's basically what people are demanding when they say insurance companies cover pre-existing conditions. It's not fair and it's gaming the system.

The real problem and the elephant in the room nobody wants to address is how outrageously expensive medical costs in the US are. But instead of trying to reign this in, the solution is to force insurance companies to cover high risk people and have you and me pay for their treatment.

this is honestly hilarious

>His entire fanbase does nothing but heap pitiful praise on him just for not being dead and it's the only positive reinforcement he receives outside his wifes.
>So all he does is engage in behavior that will get his viewers to pity him.

That's one of the most pathetic things I've ever heard. The internet was a mistake.

>60 BMI
>skinny
You're a literal retard.

Someone is going to have to pay for his surgery!

Well, the only other options were:
1. Price controls (which have never, ever worked in history)
2. Socialized medicine (Which back in 2008 didn't seem like it had a chance in hell)

inb4 "but if we get rid of non-specific regulations that I won't name, maybe some day healthcare will get cheaper! All we need are unlicensed people to practice medicine and medicine will be cheaper and safer!"

Boogie is acting like a 13yo girl on Twitter. I'm fucking sick of it. He's always like MUH ANXIETY and NOT MUH FAULT FOR BEING FAT. Give it a rest mate

THIS

Boogie cat

Stop promoting this fucking tub of lard.
It's tantamount to celebrity worship at this point.

it's always /fit/ doing this shit

diet is the #1 cause of all cancers you fucking idiot

Honestly i really dislike him he is such a fucking crybaby actually cried when some SJW made a joke or something.
just pathetic.

>cancer makes you fat

It's an act.

I used to sub to him and watch his Francis stuff because it was hilarious to me, but then unsubbed when he got political. He pisses me off.
But I wouldn't really wish this on anyone.
Course he could just be doing it for attention. He's been getting more insanely left as time goes on.

Boogie does nothing in moderation, hence he's a fat fuck. I eat sugar rarely but last week I bottomed out and did something I never did before- sprayed whipped cream into my mouth. I ate an entire can and felt like a fat fuck. I then picked myself back up and by the end of the week I lost 2lbs.

What's wrong with this pic ?

Lol @fats in mri machines

I bet that's just a joy.

so he had a tumor the whole time?

>I don't think it contributed to getting brain cancer
Are you american?

corpulent middle aged boogie goes to doctor, gets stomach stapled, doesn't feel good and changes - BRAIN TUMOR. Many such cases!

nope

>don't think it contributed to getting brain cancer
this is how i know you're murrican

It could alter behavior and impulse control if grown in the right region. But I doubt it has been growing since he got fat and is the cause of it.

You've just broken my streak of correct guesses then. Anyway, if it wasn't sarcasm, do you really think that excessive body weight, excessive glucose intake and weak immunity has nothing to do with cancer?