I'm going to be sent to prison for a long time and I have no idea what to expect

Thomas King
Thomas King

i'm going to be sent to prison for a long time and I have no idea what to expect. has anyone here done hard time? I need advice and stories

All urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/FreshOutSeries
youtube.com/watch?v=PvezjDat48U
youtube.com/watch?v=G9hIZe6cF68

Parker Smith
Parker Smith

Eat lots of grass. Bears do this before they hibernate as to plug up their assholes.

Joshua Moore
Joshua Moore

/thread

Ryan Russell
Ryan Russell

Be willing to fight to the death or be a sex slave.

Andrew Jenkins
Andrew Jenkins

what? can't a prisoner just live in peace in solitary? i'm not fucking fighting anyone

Lucas Torres
Lucas Torres

This thread again?

Chase Rivera
Chase Rivera

What'd you do?

Joseph Moore
Joseph Moore

get on prep

Logan Carter
Logan Carter

im going to prison for a long time and I have no idea what to expect

Nice slide thread, you sure do get sent to prison a lot dont you? Enjoy your Sup Forums ban shill.

Dylan Smith
Dylan Smith

hope your good looking then

Jordan Parker
Jordan Parker

Hillary?

Camden Adams
Camden Adams

expect rape.

Jordan Martin
Jordan Martin

youtube.com/user/FreshOutSeries

Whole series on it.

Ethan Johnson
Ethan Johnson

Donny you're going to fucking starve, I advise you to start weaning yourself off that fast food shit now

Alexander Mitchell
Alexander Mitchell

stories
Read Shawshank Redemption

Robert Moore
Robert Moore

kek'ed

Jacob Taylor
Jacob Taylor

This thread again? Sage

Leo Bennett
Leo Bennett

if you hear this you're fucked(literally)
youtube.com/watch?v=PvezjDat48U

Nolan Williams
Nolan Williams

Are you going to do time in federal or state?

Oliver Long
Oliver Long

Here's some advice, you shouldn't have been a nigger in the first place. Remember to sage slide threads kiddos.

Elijah Jenkins
Elijah Jenkins

state prison in oregon

Nolan Barnes
Nolan Barnes

youtube.com/watch?v=G9hIZe6cF68

Oliver White
Oliver White

you can't say you are going to prison on here without telling us what you did. SO WHAT DID YOU DO?

Eli Clark
Eli Clark

I'm in Hillsboro, you?

Austin Ramirez
Austin Ramirez

Everyday this slide shitpost, kikebot. HIDE THESE IN CATALOG - Select little arrow, hide thread. SAGE

Henry Martinez
Henry Martinez

salem. not too far

Bentley Morris
Bentley Morris

Salem's a nice city. Good luck, probably joining a religious study group would help.

Nathan Collins
Nathan Collins

Fly to Guam - don't need a passport to get there. Hire/ buy/ steal a sailboat reach mainland Asia - some place with a decent amount of corruption. Buy new papers. .... Rebuild a new and even vaster criminal organization ! Or find a quiet life in a beautiful place , fall in love. A good girlfriend may be able to help with citizenship/ property issues. It will take guts and an iron will but you can do it

Jackson Davis
Jackson Davis

Wait a minute
Haven't I seen this thread before?
A few times before?

Ian Bell
Ian Bell

State prison is fucked up m8. Keep to yourself and do your time. Also contact oregon penetentiary. I'm fairly certain they have some guidelines for new inmates you can read.

Joseph Stewart
Joseph Stewart

i'm going to be sent to prison
I have no idea what to expect
I need advice
o-PRISON-facebook.jpg
Yeah, you're fucked.
i'm not fucking fighting anyone
You won't last long with that mentality. Either prove you can handle yourself or enjoy getting raped by niggers... assuming you're male, anyway. If you're female, replace "raped by niggers" with "fingered by butch 40-year-old lesbians".
I recommend you watch "An Innocent Man". Other than the '80s goodness, it's not a terrible portrayal of prison.
guards treat you like a subhuman pile of shit
"diversity" doesn't exist; prisoners self-segregate based on race
niggers will see you're weak and harass you all the time
forced to stand up for yourself or you end up a sex slave

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit