I'm going to be sent to prison for a long time and I have no idea what to expect. has anyone here done hard time...

i'm going to be sent to prison for a long time and I have no idea what to expect. has anyone here done hard time? I need advice and stories

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/FreshOutSeries
youtube.com/watch?v=PvezjDat48U
youtube.com/watch?v=G9hIZe6cF68
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Eat lots of grass. Bears do this before they hibernate as to plug up their assholes.

/thread

Be willing to fight to the death or be a sex slave.

what? can't a prisoner just live in peace in solitary? i'm not fucking fighting anyone

This thread again?

What'd you do?

get on prep

>im going to prison for a long time and I have no idea what to expect

Nice slide thread, you sure do get sent to prison a lot dont you? Enjoy your Sup Forums ban shill.

hope your good looking then

Hillary?

expect rape.

youtube.com/user/FreshOutSeries

Whole series on it.

Donny you're going to fucking starve, I advise you to start weaning yourself off that fast food shit now

>stories
Read Shawshank Redemption

kek'ed

This thread again? Sage

if you hear this you're fucked(literally)
youtube.com/watch?v=PvezjDat48U

Are you going to do time in federal or state?

Here's some advice, you shouldn't have been a nigger in the first place. Remember to sage slide threads kiddos.

state prison in oregon

youtube.com/watch?v=G9hIZe6cF68

you can't say you are going to prison on here without telling us what you did. SO WHAT DID YOU DO?

I'm in Hillsboro, you?

Everyday this slide shitpost, kikebot. HIDE THESE IN CATALOG - Select little arrow, hide thread. SAGE

salem. not too far

Salem's a nice city. Good luck, probably joining a religious study group would help.

Fly to Guam - don't need a passport to get there. Hire/ buy/ steal a sailboat reach mainland Asia - some place with a decent amount of corruption. Buy new papers. .... Rebuild a new and even vaster criminal organization ! Or find a quiet life in a beautiful place , fall in love. A good girlfriend may be able to help with citizenship/ property issues. It will take guts and an iron will but you can do it

Wait a minute
Haven't I seen this thread before?
A few times before?

State prison is fucked up m8. Keep to yourself and do your time. Also contact oregon penetentiary. I'm fairly certain they have some guidelines for new inmates you can read.

>i'm going to be sent to prison
>I have no idea what to expect
>I need advice
>o-PRISON-facebook.jpg
Yeah, you're fucked.
>i'm not fucking fighting anyone
You won't last long with that mentality. Either prove you can handle yourself or enjoy getting raped by niggers... assuming you're male, anyway. If you're female, replace "raped by niggers" with "fingered by butch 40-year-old lesbians".
I recommend you watch "An Innocent Man". Other than the '80s goodness, it's not a terrible portrayal of prison.
>guards treat you like a subhuman pile of shit
>"diversity" doesn't exist; prisoners self-segregate based on race
>niggers will see you're weak and harass you all the time
>forced to stand up for yourself or you end up a sex slave