Elf-san wa Yaserarenai Ch 2

What's your preferred body type user?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12186056
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Elf, not fat. Why would I like anything else?

DFC high elf is best kind of elf.

>tries to make fat girls appealing
They are not. Just disgusting.

Belly, butt. Next is flabby arms? And what after that?

BLACK

This. I don't know who started marketing morbidly obese women as " Thicc" but they're still fucking gross. I give them credit where it's due though because it seems like some anons fell for it

Should have started the thread with the dark elfs butt

Tits

Holy shit

>artist
>methonium

Muh dick

>likes chubby girls
>works to make them slim
This guy is going against his own interests.

Low tests need to leave.

strawpoll.me/12186056
strawpoll.me/12186056
strawpoll.me/12186056

Dark elf of course.

Those child bearing hips

>2D THICC
>not appealing

>A little bit of thickness is now fat
Go back to your anorexic lolis.

Difficult to decide, both elves are too skinny and should put on some meat on their bones. I like my girls thicc.

Dark elf is better because her ass while big still looks perfectly firm and shapely in the drawings, if the artists was trying to go for fat fetishism he fucked up.

I am kinda disappointed after coming from his fantastic h-manga where the girls are so much thiccer.

He toned down the thickness for the sake of not alienating too many people and because elves are traditionally more lean.

Methonium never fucks up.

I want to think his original designs were bigger but the publisher told him to tone it down.
He did a pic of the elf were she is thicker so he definitely still has a weak spot for chubsters.

We can only hope that they get bigger, Nagato-sized would be cute. Their starting size is smaller than average, but it's not like they'll get slimmer with all the delicious food our world has to offer.

It was meme magic from /fit/, like this . Not wanting to fuck a landwhale meant you weren't as masculine for some reason (that was the joke), but it hit the zeitgeist hivemind and become reality.

He's gotta establish an audience before he can go full thick. It's like why shonen series sometimes start with normal looking characters but then after a base of readers is established every girl is a rail thin supermodel with giant tits.

>chubby girls bullying eachother
Oh I'm going to love this series.

Oda please.

I think he's far more interested in doing his job and making sure these girls he's fond of stay alive and healthy for a long time to come.

>one piece
>bleach
>naruto
I mean I guess you aren't wrong. But a niche ecchi series is gonna have a hard time getting an audience enough to popularize "thicc" in a Japanese audience. Unless other authors get on it right away and make it a trend, like how monster girl stories have popped up like crazy in the last 5 or so years.

Truly, does the dark-elf race's evil know no bounds?

Natural cut is better

The slim girl that gains weight and fails to lose it, yo-yoing herself fatter and fatter is a common trope in weight gain fapfiction.

Thicc girls have slowly but steadily becoming more accepted in anime and manga though.
You see them pop up every season now.

>It was meme magic from /fit/
Fuck off.

Natural cut will always be better.
Erufuda has no taste.

What triggered you, user?

How long till we get anime with only thicc girls? Maybe an ordinary harem where the MC is a chubby chasing president of cooking club?

>what is Maken-ki
>what is Real Drive

>How long till we get anime with only thicc girls
Well, Mitsudomoe kinda counts as one

Everyone in Boku no Hero is nice and stocky. Just not a fatass.

This

Oh shit this got translated? Link?

>muscular legs and arms
>fat boobs
That's cheating!

Consider going back to whatever board you came from

You can search for the name in the OP on Potato; it's a fresh translation

Yeah, but 90% of them are thicc in the Japanese sense- all tits, with no waist or ass but the characters say they do. I can only think of Galko-chan from recent years.

It just works.

gosh.

Fanart also depicted the Demon King with properly thick figure.

this

I kind of like this, but feel it'll run out of steam pretty soon.

So which fantasy race will fall to the temptation of earth food next?

Always trust Methonium. He will find a way.

Dragon girl? She needs to hoard all the food.

Yeah, we're getting thicker girls lately, but their figures are always taken for granted and the fact that they're chubby or plump is never really mentioned on

I want some of that, like methonium is doing here

Fatties in distress/denial are cute

Meth will kickstart a trend of self conscious fatties, at least I hope so.

Personally I'd be fine if this never had the girls getting any bigger than they are if we got 1 really good weight gain chapter with the girls as big as meth's max weight.

Orc Girl.

Comes for fights, stays for sweets, gets big pillowy titties.

Human teaches her basic /fit/ bullshit, introduces her to a gym and now shes got all the other gym rats to style on.

Yeah, that's an inherent problem with these kind of stories, where you wanna see them gain weight, but there's only so much weight they can gain before it starts getting dumb and unappealing

>liking black elves
tisk
I knew Sup Forums was bad, but this stupid...

Like introducing the 'main girls' after that, just one big chapter of big fat and then goes back to regular style and slice of life. Everyone wins that way

I'm sorry daddy-o, I gotta desire to colonize those dusky tracts of land and I won't repress it anymore.

I LOVE DARK ELVES, I WANT TO MAKE LOVE TO A DARK ELF, I WANT TO MAKE WHOLE BATCH OF CREOLES WITH A DARK ELF.

you bring shame to whole family

Sup Forums doesn't really like elves, it needs elf + gimmick to like it.

Time to make a new family with those child-bearing hips, then.

Cute art, what is this about?

My god, bless this man.

>dark elf crying from shame and frustration
What a delicious cutie.

I love me elves of all types OP.

But I cannot fight against bottom heavy dark elves. I cannot. They dominate me.

>not buying potatoes and doing them by herself
Erufuda confirmed inferior waifu

As someone who is writing his own story about this concept, I totally agree. I don't know what to do

>I will never tenderize the dark elf's fat ass doggystyle while holding her by the shoulders
>I will never mating press the white elf and watch her belly bounce up and down with each thrust

I am convinced we only come to Earth to suffer

Natural cut is better when making them yourself, but resturants and stores always fuck up natural cut horribly.

How the fuck can you make something fried so soggy and bland?

I could teach my 8 year old cousin to make better fries than the natural cut that most places try to sell.

When will we get fanservice of the cute 40yo assistant?

Basically MC breaks up with his girl in the past. In the present, UFO appears and the now older MC's girlfriend appears again, but this time it's her younger self from when they were still together. Her present, older self reappears as well after a bit and now they're love rivals. Title is Ashita Dorobou. Oh, and an 'evil' version also appears.

That's not the assistant, she's the main doctor. She is also the best girl by far.

Post the story.

It's only notes and ideas so far

It's about magical girls

Then it's easy to keep them at certain weight - the magic burns calories.

Yeah, that's what I had in mind

On the other hand, they gotta turn the evil monsters into food after they defeat them too, so it balances out!

Soft belly and big tits.

So after a few chapters the elf is gonna have a potbelly?

This user knows.

Is this a THICC manga?

does the dork elf ass jiggle uncontrollably every time she does the slightest movement?

muh

Give a link/blog/email/commission info/whatever. I wanna follow this.

Well, it is a SoL, the jokes can get old faster.

Are you one of those Elf's slave, wat do? people?

Yes, it's a Reverse Isekai about an Elf who becomes addicted to French Fries and got chubby. The MC is a personal clinic who helps her, but she likes the fries too much so after losing weight she came back
Chapter 2 has Fat Ass Dark Elf

No, I'm one of those "tfw no elf waifu" people

GOOD GOY WHAT A FIND

Tonight will be a good night

I know two guys in that situation. I don't get it at all.

Would you rather be with a girl that hates her figure?

That only works with one of them, the other's girlfriend doesn't like her figure and wants to lose weight, but doesn't put any effort into it.