Reminder all yellow fever neets and gook loving faggots

reminder all yellow fever neets and gook loving faggots

race traitors get the bullet first

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Adams_(sailor)
lipstickalley.com/threads/chicago-pays-22-5-million-to-woman-who-was-gang-raped-and-plummeted-from-seventh-story-window-after.468060/
youtube.com/watch?v=hNMjrbz89Hc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

But asian woman are beautiful, white roasties can‘t compete.

isn't it like this everywhere? did makeapp not teach you anything?

I'd still bang her without the makeup.

The West is shit

They look like shit and they're the best the asian race can provide.

Based frog

This but unironically

These "asian women suck" threads. kek. funny stuff

If your genes are sub par it is permissible.
Alternatively my brother wishes to mate with a Japanese women.
This is partially permissible because he has always had yellow fever and the japs fought the good fight in ww2.
I am still disgusted but I will contain my disgust.

Ehh, I just assume a woman is fugly if she's wearing any makeup at all. There's really no other point to it.

Jesus, I cunquer

You're just butthurt because you can't even get an Asian wymn, let alone a white one. LMAO.

In your eyes I suppose a great man like William Adams, who lived in Shakespeare's time, would deserve to "die by a bullet" because he married and had children with a Japanese woman. And yet nobody at the time thought so. Nor did Shakespeare think Desdemona "deserved a bullet" for marrying the virtuous Othello. It is almost as if a lunatic, absolutist, and murderous obsession with racial intermixture is the mere offspring of the deranged Nazi movement that arose in the earlier part of the 20th century, and lacks any real roots in Europe's history.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Adams_(sailor)

Beta white bro here: had to marry an Asian foreigner, no choice unfortunately.

is that 'conquer' or 'concur'?

I can't understand this desu, 7/10 women looks better than 10/10 asian women.

7/10 white women I meant

Yellowfever fags future son

I disagree, plus that girl was apparently gang raped in Chicago

lipstickalley.com/threads/chicago-pays-22-5-million-to-woman-who-was-gang-raped-and-plummeted-from-seventh-story-window-after.468060/

Ages like milk and is fucked in the head from Jewish propaganda.
a „7/10“ white roastie turns quick into a 0/10 blob.

Who cares about that, that's a 7/10 to me and she looks better than the yellow cunt you posted.

Those are isolated instances in completely different circumstances, you kike. We don't have the luxury of isolation afforded by shit-tier transportation any more, so if you let one shitskin in or one niglet mongrel be born, you allow them all.

Just breed more delicious hapas for us.
We are already a LE 56% society so we have nothing to lose.

wtf just look at their fucking faces for gods sake

That's just because she's blonde and seem exotic to you

Thats your opinion man, but desu yellow fever nerds are BETA asf

you picked shit asians

japs are objectively the ugliest of east asians

Asian woman is what Perfection looks like.

>“b-but m-muh white uggo roasties that are 7/10 for like a year!!!“

The ones in the pic are actually korean you blind nigger

This one is kinda better. Also my mother, one of my sisters and my gf are blondes you somali faggot.

Nothing can compete with Chinese women

White roasties look even worse without makeup

OP is right, the biggest beta's go after asians

same shit before surgery fritz

>Asian woman is what Perfection looks like.

Well at least you're not a faggot I guess...

You can try but they most likely own guns and you don't.

Oh fuck off now

Looks way better than pan faced gooks.
Even a 6/10 white girl is more attractive than 8/10 asian girls to me. I guess it's me being a mediterranean and not a German faggot

>briton
man girls over there are that ugly huh

Why are you so insecure, nobody is preventing you from getting a white girl right?

How can one resist the charming beauty of the white/euro woman?

Immigration policy is why white people are dying off in the West. It has nothing to do with intermixture owing to faster methods of travel. Even in the 18th century it took as little as 35 days to sail from Africa to America, to say nothing of steam transport in the 19th. Mixed-race individuals like the Chevalier de St Georges or the three Dumases were some of the finest and most respected intellects in Europe in their time. You are too historically ignorant to know that your ravings about "shooting mongrels" are nothing but a post-modern and caricaturish offshoot of Naziism.

Holy shit.

You have some bad taste.

youtube.com/watch?v=hNMjrbz89Hc
Compare that to this

K bro whatever.

their tendency to ride all your friends before settling for you

White and Asian women are so ugly. Brown and Black women are so much better

Or to this

Yeah I'd get the bullet for either of those. Just give me a week to enjoy it and you can shoot me twice.

Why are Whites and Asians so ugly? Especially the ones with Yellow Fever.

>Immigration policy is why white people are dying off in the West.
Exactly, retard, and my point is that back in the day, you couldn't just put a nigger in a boat to barge into white countries unless you were going to sell him. Too expensive.
>Mixed-race individuals like the Chevalier de St Georges or the three Dumases were some of the finest and most respected intellects in Europe in their time.
Completely irrelevant, not to mention that pure white genes would have done even better for them.

Disgusting french person only thinks about sex.

average japanese

Häng dig

Du först

Sorry, I've caught up black fever.

No you said 7/10 white wymn is better than a 10/10 Asian. Then you post a 10 white woman. Go fuck yourself loser.

>A yellow fevered faggot
>Calling me a loser

Kys my man

Pure perfection, how can worthless white roasties even compete?

Good thing I am basically asian.

We built the Great Wall of China!

>Posts 7/10 white woman "she's hotter than 10/10 azns"
>'user you have shit taste'
>"NUH UH" posts 10/10 white women "SEE LOOK HOW HOT!"

That being said, some of these gooks are hideous

donno why u guys keep posting jap girls. ive been all over asia, japan is not where its at . thailand/ laos girls man. the onces u guys post are the best japan has and they still look like fucking rabbit bucktooth cunts

>thailand/ laos girls
user...

Those have had surgeries.
Like fake boobs, they are nice for a while, but you can't shake off the reality that it is just a fake.

you mad white girl?