PUT YOUR GODDAMN RIGHT FOOT ON RED PUT YOUR LEFT HAND ON YELLOW AND PUT YOUR LEFT FOOT ON GREEN AND PUT YOUR LEFT HAND...

PUT YOUR GODDAMN RIGHT FOOT ON RED PUT YOUR LEFT HAND ON YELLOW AND PUT YOUR LEFT FOOT ON GREEN AND PUT YOUR LEFT HAND ON BLUE IF YOU MESS UP ILL FUCKING SHOOT YOU

That's clever. Have a (you) and a sensible chuckle.

RIGHT HAND LEG STOMP

LEFT HAND LEG STOMP

*bang*bang*bang*

Did I miss something?

Look up the Daniel Shaver execution. It will break something deep inside you.

Cop was found innocent in murder trial.

Was called to hotel because there were reports of somebody pointing a gun out a hotel window. Video shows guy being told to crawl towards the cop and keep his hands visible. Guy is crying and obviously distressed. Apparently goes to pull up the waistband of his shorts as he starts to crawl and cop shoots him. Pellet rifles were found in his hotel room.

Lesson of the story is don't point what appear to be rifles from hotel windows only a matter of weeks after the Vegas shooting. Don't reach for your waistband when a cop has a gun pointed at you. Let your pants fall down if you have to.

If you are ever in the same situation that the victim was in.
>Lay on the ground
>Spread legs
>stretch out arms in front of you
>Palms up
>remain motionless
>"CRAAAAAAWL"
>do not respond, remain motionless
Have them come get you.
Police officers were on extreme high alert and told you multiple times they were willing to shoot you for anything. Then command their perceived threat to move towards them.

NOPE
lay on the ground, stay motionless.
Imagine if the video showed them shoot a person laying motionlessly on the ground with their palms up. They would have a LOT harder time explaining that in the court room.

But hey, don't listen to me if you don't want to. I'm just saying that if the victim did as I described he would still be alive today.

And you all know it.

I never play that game. The stakes are too high.

>weeks after vegas shooting
nevermind, this happened in 2016, im retarded

Right foot on red
Left food on blue
Touch green or yellow
I'll shoot you

>It will break something deep inside you.

I've been arrested before for underage drinking when I was 16. Party I was at got busted. I went limp and let the cops cuff me. Like 3 or 4 cops were manhandling my arms all fighting each other claiming I was resisting. Felt like they were going to break my arms in 5 places as they all wrestled each other's movements.

I was charged with resisting arrest. I was a limp as a wet noodle.

I'm not trying to sympathize with the whole "dindu nuttin" logic. But I can assure you it is terrifying when you are attempting to comply and multiple angry and aggressive officers are all giving you conflicting orders or trying to do different things with your body.

Sgt. Charles Langley was the one giving the psychotic commands.

Sgt. Charles Langley was the senior officer on the scene.

Sgt. Charles Langley immediately retired from the force and fled to the Philippines.

>heinsite

assuredly they would have beaten him if he remained motionless and forced them to come get him because "I'm the law! I'm in charge here! You do as I say! How dare you?!".

But they wouldn't have shot him.

Nope, I said
>If you are ever in the same situation that the victim was in.

This is forward looking.

He honestly should go to prison. People give the shooter shit, but the shooter was just put in a bad position. On top of the horrible room clearing tactics from the beginning, he had the officer who shot covering down the hall, and the suspect both at the same time.

>Imagine if the video showed them shoot a person laying motionlessly on the ground with their palms up. They would have a LOT harder time explaining that in the court room.
The jury didn't see the footage. The prosecutor didn't want to win this case.

this

nu/pol/ BTFO

>BANGBANGBANGBANG

police officers really do hire anybodies don't they...? Your situation actually sounds kinda frightening.