Wake up at 9 am on an aimless day in London as an ugly 27 year old subhuman with zero social life...

>wake up at 9 am on an aimless day in London as an ugly 27 year old subhuman with zero social life, zero attention from women ever, no purpose
>browse Sup Forums on my phone for 2 hours to procrastinate life
>go for a jog in the cold
>go outside and become demoralised after seeing Chads and Staceys everywhere
>drink coffee in central London to feel less alone and fill myself with aimless energy
>went to the British museum but I'd already seen it all and it was filled with Chads and Staceys so I left soon after
>went to Brixton and it was busy but it was just a high street with two Islamic preachers with loudspeakers
>went to Borough but it was dark and there was nothing there
>reading The Disaster Artist and the Chad writer gets almost everything handed to him and he talks about getting a gf like it's nothing but know I can read happily because he fails at becoming a famous actor
>now in McDonalds eating a lot

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DOw62EREnCg
youtu.be/cQq-lD-YoUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=TpyQi3SEuuY
youtube.com/watch?v=aQeIYVM3YBM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

become an english teacher in asia

are you virgin?

youtube.com/watch?v=DOw62EREnCg

not politics

you got bored with just posting this every day on /lit/ then?

>2017
>Still not a Muslim

Go to your local Mosque and swallow the Islamic redpill. Turn your life around. From darkness to light. You'll feel complete.

This but unironically

become an English teacher in the UAE or Kuwait.
They pay ridiculous money for English classes.

Have you ever read/listened to the Quran? This is an English audio interpretation if you haven't listened to it before.

youtu.be/cQq-lD-YoUQ

>ugly
People don't want to admit it, but the most privileged group is attractive people. I would rather be dirt poor and handsome than rich and unattractive.

Why are there so many losers on Sup Forums jesus christ

I thought most of you guys were like Harvard / MIT / Cambridge graduates with honors and a 100k/month salary.

This shit is all a farce, I need to get the FUCK out of this place.

Sorry to hear that mate. I think you need a job and a big ass hobby. I love to work, and when i dont work i wake up, browse internet for an hour or two and then i walk to the city internet cafe. I can sit there for hours playing games with buddies, been going there for 4 months now and its always the same dudes there we have a good time smoking cigs/joints and talking shit and ofc playing shit. Maybe you should try?

There is no muslims where i am.

you keep spamming these threads all the time
do you think you are special or something, a snow flake?

Just get out there Harold, ffs, you sit and bitch in front of a computer screen, do you think anything is going to get better by that? Start working out, then go to night clubs and get a chick.

Chicks don't like """"men"""" that sit infront of their computer screen and bitch about their feelings... FFS I think we need to invade you again to understand how life works

You have it too well and this is what you get then, you should be happy just to be alive, but you sit and moan at a fucking computer screen while eating pizza

literally this

if you're a native english speaker then it will be quite fucking easy to get decent paid job here due to the fact that literally 99.9 % of us are unable to speak english despite the fact that we've learned it for at least 6 years in compulsory education

teaching english here is a huge job market

See you tomorrow

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

this

>london-user is on Sup Forums too now

>Start working out, then go to night clubs and get a chick.
kek, such a disgustingly frivolous and banal activity

>>Start working out, then go to night clubs and get a chick.
>kek, such a disgustingly frivolous and banal activity

Based gypsy telling the flaming Norwegian degenerate what's up.

>clichéd meme reaction
I wouldn't expect anything else from such a primitive human bean

People on here like to LARP that they're 22 years old with million$+ net worths and an Aryan wife that they're expecting a third kid with.
I've never heard anyone older than 20 admit they've never been kissed until I started browsing Sup Forums. OP is one of the less pathetic Anons here.

We exist, but we don't bitch about life. Also I never understood the beta plight so these threads fascinate me.

>be 19 y.o virgin simply because i never got into the situation
>kissed quite a few girls and girls find me handsome
>used to think i was a loser
>saw this post
>problem solved

thank god I am not like you

OP here. I have a job where I do so little and spend so little time at the office you wouldn't believe me if I gave details. And it looks good on a CV.

It has only given me time to be sad as a full time endeavour

respond virgin.

Wanna be Internet friends? We can exchange some user contact info.

Respond to what?

No offence but if you're Irish you're probably like chavs in the UK. Sad self reflection is a burden for civilised people only. People in Brazilian favelas, the ghetto, Ireland and those types of places have sex by the age of 12

Woke up this morning 5:30 sharp with a blowjob from two bitches, one was trying to fit my humongous 3 pound balls in her mouth while the other was choking halfway on my 18 and 3\8 inch dick. Must have came about a quart of sperm. They wanted more, cockslapped them unconcious, I had to hit the gym. Frontflipped from my 14th floor loft into my valet parked 2019 Ferrari (I got connexions) and gave the valet 3000$ in loose change. Pushed my Bugatti to about 4 hundo (mph, mind you) and I was at the gym in no time. When I entered, the room scent suddently changed from sweat to wet pussy. That;s just the effect I have on hoes. Did my usual relax routine, 6000 push-ups, 8500 crunches, bench pressed 30 plates, etc. etc. you know the drill. After doing my routine in 16 minutes, my super strong senses got in action, I was smelling pussy. I looked up, and sure enough this fly honey was coming towards me. When i say fly, I mean that bitch was fine as a fucking umbrella. 18 years old, 44DD titties on a tight fucking frame. I mean a real skinny bitch, the type you losers jack off to, she didnt weigh more than 5 pounds. Took out my trouser monster and she started to squirt hard, she was convulsing and having 6 orgasms at the same time. Then I gave it to her while all the guys were giving me high fives and all the hoes were on the floor squirting like motherfucking fountains. Made the bitch beg for my cum, but I didnt give it to her to prove a point, I still came but only compressed air came out, imagine your best orgasm, then multiply it by 35. Didnt say nothing, hopped back in the Lambo and went back home. Now I'm sitting here, drinking 15 000$ champagne and eating gold plated sushis made by the 2 bitches from earlier. Its only 6:30 and I did more in 1 hour than you faggots will do your whole life. Enjoy jacking off to stupid drawn pictures.

Go to rural England get a cow be a farmer or join the army

POO IN LOO(on an island)

>London
>le less than 50% face

Dude we're not Indian

England is so sad now. One day you will be great again.
youtube.com/watch?v=TpyQi3SEuuY

>I thought most of you guys were like Harvard / MIT / Cambridge graduates with honors and a 100k/month salary.
oh you're cute

Some guys have lists of easy women that get passed around, ask a guy who looks cool to you if he has any.

There's some truth in this graph.

Get /fit/, user, and/or become a weeb and/or online right-wing activist.
Just find something to do that you enjoy and that might even give you purpose.

>staceys in london
lmfao
mb in some club, but definitely not on the street where incel pakis like OP hang out
school of economics got good staceys too, but that's about it

As I said i'm virgin, and still more alpha than a 27 y.o kissless virgin. Fucking smallcock anglo lol

user. look into daygame pickup. even mongrels get cute girls with confidence an wit. alternitivly like was suggested already. move to asia as an english teacher. asian girls are very nice and they love white guys.

How does it make you feel knowing your neighbor can't poo in a loo?

Soldiers of the Republican Party! Kekistani and Liberial allies! Today, we stand as a bulwark against the selfish, the soulless, and the mad! Today, we must drive back our enemies from our city and from our world! Today, more than ever before, we fight for the Greater Good! And we will triumph!

make friends with us other britfriends user
I would like to go to british museum or v&a with fellow anons

M-me too

>wake up in sunny Arizona
>clear skies and sunny
>relax by apartment pool while sipping mixed drink
>browse Sup Forums while working on tan and absorbing vitamin D
>cactuses everywhere
>hot girls in bikinis
>depressed britcucks attempt to anger me with mongrel memes
>it doesn’t work
>enjoy some tasty Mexican food
>play Playerunknown’s Battleground
>read book, enjoy evening smoke while watching sunset in the desert

Kek

This is kinda like my life except I have a girlfriend.I don't have any friends, other than my girlfriend, and lately I havent seen her much.

I get very depressed every few months. Just as things start getting good for me it happens and then my life is miserable for a few months. I was in school, but then I dropped out(without telling anyone) when I got depressed.

My day consists of waking up extremely late. Pretend I am leaving for school, walk to an cafe, read a book for a few hours. Take the train and ride that for 2 hrs. Go to the library or another cafe and read. Go home. Eat my 1 meal of the day(my diet consits of usually eating a sandwich and that's it and replacing food for coffee and tea.) Watch movies and shitpost on Sup Forums.

Is there any way to get out of this life?
In high school I thought that moving to an new city would "cure" me, it worked, and then now I'm depressed again. Now I'm planning on leaving the country when I get enough money. The only thing stopping me from killing myself is moving somewhere else(ive moved 3 times in the past 6 months)

How ironic it is that as fast as we spread progress and hope throughout the world, the Muslims spread death and despair. Only united can we hope to stand against them.

I thought my life was sad

youtube.com/watch?v=aQeIYVM3YBM Here's some comfy music for you guys. I think i'm gonna read about runes and maybe some sagas later.

But was the sushi comped?

Poo. In a Loo, not on the street

Though not political, it tickles my autism to see threads like this. Interesting glimpses at other peoples islands of solitude.

I'd feel sorry for you, but you live in London.

>be me, 34 years old, I think. Lost track and am too lazy to do the math.
>wake up to Michigan snowfall
>kinda smile for a second
>for some reason, again, think about the love of my life who left me for my best friend, and now has twins with him
>my smile, gone
>drive over to dad's house for breakfast
>he's being lazy today, and didn't bother cooking
>eat some half assed pancakes
>he wants me to make potato salad for dinner, but forgot to get potatoes or celery at the store yesterday
>drive to the store, lame assed people singing Christmas carols outside, the worst song, jingle bell rock
>they don't know the words, somehow
>yell at me MERRY CHRISTMAS as I walk out
>back at dad's, he's watching vikings, and trying to be annoying
>eggs and potatoes are now boiling
>I'm having a shit, and posting this for some reason.

Thats depressing af and sorry about the whole best friend thing.

You don't need a woman, you need a purpose. Woman hinder our progress.

Find a goal user, learn something, study something. Turn into a Muslim serial killer or something, there's plenty of options.