This list is composed of traitors and divisionists that will come out with their true (((colors))) once 2020...

This list is composed of traitors and divisionists that will come out with their true (((colors))) once 2020 presidential race hits.

Ben Shapiro: Proud Zionist and Israel first guy. Has been a #nevertrumper and a firm voter for neocons and zionist supporters like Ted Cruz. Come 2018 he will try to use his growing rhino thinktanks to remove trump from the whitehouse and plant himself or another candidate that spews neocon beliefs. Also he is a cuck youtu.be/OiIN6wLoj0c

Jordon Peterson: Using right-wing talking points and outrage culture to recieve shekels from pathetic betas who lack argument. Be sure to give him $10 for a personality test.

Anyone on FOX news: Obvious but must be said, this includes Tucker Carlson (yep), Sean Hannity, Tomi, and other Saudi funded neocons.

Paul Joesph Watson: Before the 2016 election he was making videos declaring Trump as a clinton plant and trying desperately to shill for Ted Cruz. Proof: youtu.be/9tzEhdaRxck

INFOWARS: Alex Jones has been paid by possible Mossad agents to shut his mouth of Zionism. Proof: youtu.be/ON8N5bAjwsQ

Anyone on Rebel Media: Zionist organization and Israel first youtu.be/bLA7cri-zN8

Baked Alaska: JUST. Crybaby who is just searching for followers. Disovows altright

Milo Yinnopolus: Jewish fag who married a nigger just to use talking points in petty arguments. Sad sack of human flesh who argued for internet censorship at one time and was to pussy to actual come forward with names of known Hollywood pedophiles. Was anti gay marriage... And married anyway just to get citizenship in the US. PATHETIC.

These are Jews who are either rhinos or extreme divisionists.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IcH00ZC3Df0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wait untill you get to the next part of the rabbits burrow.

Whats his skull look like?

>Ben Shapiro: Proud Zionist and Israel first guy. Has been a #nevertrumper and a firm voter for neocons and zionist supporters like Ted Cruz.

This makes absolutely no sense. Trump is the most pro israel/zionist of all US presidents.

Not a chance, have you seen Ted Cruz? He stood for Zionists and appluaded their bullshit numerous times. Also this isnt about trump, this is about traitors.

Doesn't matter Mr. Shareblue, they are still valuable for our cause at the moment. No divide and conquer just yet.

Im not shareblue, you shareblue shill

this is not a battle of ideaologies or of doctrines.
This is literally humans versus another species that wants to see us all destroyed.

I wanna see ms13 break his skull open and piss in his damaged eye sockets

I like how instead of actual shareblue and clinton/deepstate guys you put out a bunch of meme political talking heads.

The real traitors that need to “suicide” are the shareblue guys and gals. As well as the clinton cabal and their deepstate club cronies

>Also this isnt about trump, this is about traitors.
Implying these are not the same thing.

there is little chance of their proxies turning against them let alone finding them.

I dislike trump's Israel bullshit but I have a feeling its his son in law pulling the strings
Yes goy those zionist traitors are good for pur cause!!!!

bump

The amount of posts and your quality of posts, clearly a low level shareblue spammer. Well here’s your 25c
I’m going to look for a non-slide thread

Sure. Calm down Judas Iscariot. These people are still of value to us. NO DIVIDE AND CONQUER.

PJW is weak, and should be bullycided for it. Infowars as a whole is weak on the JQ. Only Trump deserves our benefit of the doubt.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA *inhales* HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA

The only one who still calls people shareblue are in fact shareblue

InfoWars is not aimed at addressing the JQ, there are others who do that (and look how little they achive). InfoWars is there to draw in the Anti-Government, Right-Wing, Conspiracy theory types to Trumps side. No normal person takes Alex Jones really serious. Bottom line is: The Zeitgeist hasn't changed enough to talk about the JQ openly and I#m not even sure it ever will. What I do know is, that there are many groups in society hostile to the white man (Democratic Party, Universities, even Schools, Hollywood, Pop culture, feminists,...) and these groups have to be destroyed before we can talk about anything more extreme.

Tom Cotton is big traitor

That's fair, but we certainly can't do that forever. The jews are fully aware of what threat American Nationalism presents to their power.

True, but I think they've also realised what a further mongrolisation and implementation of identity politics via the Democratic Party would mean for them, a divided and powerless United States can't support them in a crisis situation.

The problem is --- Jones said the Jews were a problem and quiclly,took it back and acted as if he never said it. Thats pathetic.

Of course Jones is pathetic, he's a pathological liar. I remember when he blamed ANTIFA/ISIS for the Las Vegas shooting live on Air and even PJW qustioned him. Alex Jones is not reliable but he has his use for our cause.

>divided and powerless
the more powerless we are, the more power they can steal

A patheitc liar is not useful to our cause. A zionist israel forst neocon is like Ben is not valuabe to our cause. Get with it germ

Moar war cats

Wrong my friend. The Jew is a parasite by nature and a parasite needs a healthy host to live of him. They didn't see the dangers of America loosing its Hyperpower status after the financial crisis of 08/09.

Here's an incompetent who claims he is a Christian you can add to your list: Senator Cory Gardner of Colorado.

ye gooy

dont be anti-semite gooyyy

youtu.be/IcH00ZC3Df0

Both are still useful when it comes to redpilling people on certain topics. Shapiro though is dangerous as soon as he steps on the foreign policy field, I'm ofc aware that he's a Israel First guy.

Just try and remove the jewpills he spills into "normies" once he goes full divider. Good luck

It's great that he always wears his little Kippa, that makes him easily identifiable.

Normies love israel because of punks like him.

That gives him too much credit. The people in the US that love Israel are radical Christians or evangelicals and their relationship with Israel is truly a weird one. The US is a strange place historically when it comes to religion, there's always this dichotomy between the early very religious settlers (Quakers, Puritans,...) and the Founding fathers with their for the most part agnostic, 'enligthenment' attitude.

>Milo
B-but he was raped n shiet...

What about MARK COLLETTE?

Obvious crypto-kike, right?

>giving a shit about other peoples opinion

no one cares what those people think

FUCKING DISGUSTING