Race-mixing is a sin when White men are not involved

My ex left me for a nigger doctor, she's a surgeon now..i do not understand why she went that low when she could do better. I feel fucking ashamed..it's been It's really disgusting me ,they just announced their engagement on facebook.
Race-mixing with chimps should be illegal to be Honest. It creates abominations ,in fact i don't understand why it isn't illegal yet

is pic related your ex? If so shes nigger tier ugly anyways.

Meh i loved her

Move on friendo, make yourself the man you wish to be. She took the easy way and will continue to take the easy way after they marry. Surgeon? Either drops it to push out kids or sticks with it and will likely end up cheating on him due to emotional availability.

Literally time is the best revenge, now lets go get fitter and smarter!

OP has made 5 "my wife, daughter, gf cheated on me" threads the past week. He's a shill. Do not reply.

omg she's so happy now

racemixing is bad always.
Mixing with a chink is the worst, your children get no benefit from inferior chink DNA

Kys nigger

you're the nigger, and she really does look happy

No, race-mixing with asians is natural. Whites and asians are alliƩs even Hitler considered Them as equals

Niggers on the other hand..

Break his hands and see how well he can surgeon
Dont get caught

What are you attacking me for?

You know he surely Beats her lol, at least this Makes me feel better about the whole thing

You're just a butthurt beta here to bitch about his woman leaving him. When it comes to mixing, asians are just as bad as niggers. Hitler only recognized Nips as east aryans and he still wouldnt have approved of mixing with them.
go find a tree and hang yourself from it.

Asians have a slightly higher IQ than European whites.
However the IQ buff does not outweigh the lower testosterone in potential male offspring.

European whites have the most advantageous combination of high IQ and reasonably high aggression. (nigs have low IQ high aggression, asians have high IQ low aggression).

Her face is bigger than the guys. Just let them be happy. Neither is white so what's the issue? I'm sorry you got hurt OP but you need to find someone with your same culture

you wanted to mix with a non white, you are no longer white nigger.
The nigger isnt beating her, he's beating you.
You went for the lowest race possible, anyone can get a chink, and you lost to a nigger.

He's a cardiologist, she's the surgeon. Wouldnt mind beating him tho late at night when he's hearing towards His car after work or something lol

Don't listen to that fag, she's pretty qt, at least before the coal burning that is. On the bright side, at least she showed you that she's low quality, nigger fucking trash, and that you're better off without her. Imagine if it would have happened after you were married?

White men can mix with whatever they want. That's not the issue. The issue is people mixing with niggers

Are you sure you aren't a nigger?

She is ugly as fuck. Are you Asian too? If so then I guess I get it, but if you're white than you can do a lot better, unless you're unfixably ugly.

I think you meant to Say it outloud in front of your mirror

Asian women fit well with White men

You dodged a bullet. Would you want a daughter with her morals?

56% abomination calling other ugly,the irony

If theres a white father the offspring will be less retarded due to the stability given by the father, i have seen this
But you should try finding a white qt however

Youre american too, dumbass

>dating an asian girl
You were a beta to begin with, so it's not like it's a huge step down for her.

their child will be beautiful

serves you right for dating out of your race

That's fucking hideous

>wanting to mix with a subhuman chink

embarrassing

Damn, you're pathetic as fuck. No wonder she left your ass for some nigger dick.

>White men can mix with whatever they want.
Nigger

She is ugly, bitch, and don't try that 56 percent shit on me

What Makes you think so? Her vacation pic?

tewst

You look like a disgusting spic to me

garuntee you he has alot of malpractice suits.

You dodged a bullet.

OP is a retard, and a faggot. Asians aren't white, if youre asian yourself, then what are you doing here? This place is for red pjlled Aryans, we will gas your pathetic chink race as well.

No. Anyway, I have a hard time believing the nigger is a doctor, and your ex a surgeon.
He's dressed like a mcdonalds manager, and your ex like a mcdonalds chef.

>Calling someone ugly Makes you pathetic

lol, someone's mad about his ex gf(male)

You're pathetic because some ugly ass chink left you for a nigger and instead of improving yourself you and getting over it, you cry like a fucking preteen who just got rejected for the first time.

ITT: nigger OP whining about another nigger taking his disgusting gook girlfriend.
This is what OP gets for being a degenerate race mixer

You should go outside more often, Sup Forums made your brain mushy

No worries, anons, nothing of value was lost.

>tfw black man with white qt wife
>mixed baby coming in February
What can I say, you guys and life convinced me that black women are trash. Don't despair though, he's gonna grow up in a 2 parent home.

bro let me red pill you. Shes ugly as fuck. your kids would have been ugly as fuck. His kids will be ugly as fuck. She puts on pounds of makeup to hide her ugly ways. Hes alright looking i suppose but has an aura of faggyness. I know hes a fag because hes a doctor. If he was high T black he would be a gang banger or an athlete. Shes getting pounded every night by a fag and what do you have? Nothing. Your on here. Not that means 100% you are a loser but im sure you are not as successful as a doctor. If you were you wouldnt care. You werent in love, you were tricked by biology.

All you can do now is work hard, be successful, get a job and degrees, make money, invent, invest and you surely will able to pull a hotter girl. Everyone will see that you arent a loser. Oh and make some guy friends cause you can also hang with them.

JESUS CHRIST HAHAHA

This
case closed
The verdict? Op is still a faggot

Women are literally cancer and AIDs. Nothing but a walking meatbag with 3 warm fuckholes.

She's ugly as fuck.

Posts like this make me think all natsocs are complete losers akin to their socially left wing counterparts

Looooooool!

>women are AIDS
No, that's gay men. Specifically black gays for the most part.

Your ex was asian?

Oh hey incel r9k

Kike/10

is that a khoisan?

She looks like that Chinese pedophile that gets posted on here

Sage

He definitely has a bigger dick than you OP.

Nigger you didn't try to fry the rice did you?

Yeah but this neurosurgeon nigger was un the NFL, he's low-testosterone too since he's a doctor? There was posts about him on Sup Forums

Thoughtful of you to share these advices!

Fuck off, that's just the Daily Stormer crowd of inbreeds.
>tfw NatSoc
>tfw had interest shown in me by spic, Arab, Jew, and Viet
>tfw must not fail my people, ignored all of them
I just want a pure white qt.

Gross

She's next level kinds of ugly brah

Cool cuckspam thread bro I am now thoroughly trolled / demoralized, I just wanted to come in and say that all racemixing is degenerate and any white man that complains about BMWF but not WMAF is a hypocrite

On a side note
>ctrl+f cuc-
>no results
Stay cucked OP

You're a failure to your race white boi

She's not even white, just a nigger-tier hairless monkey ass-ian. Who the fuck gives a damn about asians interbreeding with niggers? Only some retarded ugly white guy who've caught yellow fever after watching at too many gay anime(which is also a jewish propaganda for you faggots to be more gay).