Questions for Leaffags

So I've been getting a lot of YouTube video suggestions on sessions on the Canadian parliament, and I have a bunch of questions for the state of Canada atm.

1. What is the likelyhood of Trudeau winning a second term in 2019? He seems to get extreme heckles the likes of which I've never seen before in Westminster parliamentary democracies, and comment sections on Canadian news sites seem to suggest that even middle Canadians are onto him now. Is there even a chance for the Liberals in the next election?

2. Is the conflict of interest with Bill Morneau popular amongst the general public?

3. Are the Conservatives /ourparty/ for the next election and how do they stand with the populace? Scheer seems to have that squirrel vibe to him on his face and can't seem to stop smiling even in the most serious situations. Meanwhile, his Shadow Minister of Finance Pierre Poilievre seems to have the right stuff - decent looking, well spoken, well dressed, etc. How do they stand?
Cheers.

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/canada/new-brunswick/syrians-ymca-saint-john-translators-1.4440550
fraserinstitute.org/sites/default/files/EffectsofMassImmigration.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

> What is the likelyhood of Trudeau winning a second term in 2019?

Pretty high, women and minorities will make sure of it.

>What is the likelyhood of Trudeau winning a second term in 2019?
I don't know, seems as close as Clinton v. Trump was. I talk to people and I'd say a good half of them hate him, the other half love him. That's it. You either love him, or hate him. There is no inbetween here.

>Bill Morneau
Don't know who that is, but that's likely a given for me considering I barely pay attention to leaf politics outside provincial and municipal politics.

Federal government can sink into the sand for all I care.

>Are the Conservatives /ourparty/ for the next election and how do they stand with the populace?
I find a good percentage of our Conservatives Party members aren't social conservatives, therefore they aren't really conservatives. But they're better than the Liberals.

Poilievre

How can one man be so based.

1. Pretty much guaranteed majority again, he's importing 300,000+ welfare recipients next year that will vote for him. All the college degenerates and stronk womyn will vote for him as well because feminism.

2. Despite the conflict of interest some people make noise about it (especially in the west) but generally people don't seem to really care, he's not going anywhere and he'll never step down, that's why he's still walking around all smug.

3. Conservative lack strong leadership and unity, there's too many opportunists who only look out for their own business interests (ex Bill Smith or Alison Redford). I fucking miss the days of Ralph Klein

>Pretty high, women and minorities will make sure of it.

This. They're pretty damn good at ruining good things.

That Scheer ad that autoplays on Jewtube is fucking cringe

>how do you do, fellow commoners?

>he's importing 300,000+ welfare recipients next year that will vote for him
How come? Canadian law requires that refugees be citizens to vote. It's not like NZ where even the Permanent Residents can vote for our general elections.

Trudeau only won bc people were tired of Harper, he was in for 8 years. In the recent polls, Trudeaus popularity has been dropping alot. Plus hes already got a bad perspective from the right but now the left has been pissed at his reforms, plans and how much of a diva he is. We are going back to the conversative Party thats for sure.

My hope that with sikh Jagmeet Singh as the new leader of the NDP he will split the lefty vote and we might squeak a conservative minority.
Sihks tend to stick together and there are a lot in Canada.
>Is the conflict of interest with Bill Morneau popular amongst the general public? I bet most Canadians have no idea who he is let alone what he's done. We hear more about US politics up here.
>Are the Conservatives /ourparty/ for the next election and how do they stand with the populace? The conservatives are as close to /our party/ as we have up here but they are still more left than your dems. I wanted Maxime Bernier to win the conservative leadership. He would have shook things up a bit and, most likely, sealed Quebec since he is Quebecois.
Sheer doesn't really stand out, they chose him because he is safe and that's not what we need right now.

Sorry I fucked up the formatting. Too many Bailey's and coffee this morning.
Cheers

1. Trudeau will be replaced with Kike Puppet Sheer or Poojad communist
2. I've tuned out of politics lately, but most of the gerneral public can't even name their Premier, or Mayor.
3. Sheer will slow down the globalization of Canada, but not enough to really make a difference. He is a puppet for Israel, nothing more.

Honestly guys, if you want to save Canada. Destroy the power grid and watch a bloody civil war allow rural Canada to take over.

1. way too early to tell, he wasn't expected to win the last one a couple weeks before, no one predicted majority
ndp is going back to the left and have their own meme leader, could do well

2. no

3. cons are the least bad choice

trudeau won because quebec finally forgave the liberals and started voting for them again

DAY OF THE RAKE WHEN

the election will prob come down to the debates, where i think scheer will wipe the floor w trudeau. conflict of interest with morneau exposes how corrupt the trudeau gov't is which will be used as cannon fodder for the cpc this election.

don't bully quebec pls

1)Probably very high. Women and minorities as someone previously stated will mindlessly vote for someone who shills for them. Trudeau has decided to ramp-up immigration and fast-track citizenship as well, which overwhelmingly votes for him to get their friends in the welfare and healthcare system.

2)Fuck this guy. But probably not popular among the public tho. Our media is very specific in what it shows people, politics isn't general involved unless it's about foreign nations. Foreign politics is generally uncensored, but the information lacking.

3)The conservative party is, as most would call, "Appealing to voters it won't get" under Scheer. Our political system is currently in a "race to the bottom" in how far left they will go to "buy" votes. The dark-horse of our elections the NDP was even worried about being out-liberal'd by Trudeau during the 2015 elections, and now have a Sikh as their frontman.

I'd also like to add that Trudeau's literal ineptitude in politics was smeared around by every other party during the elections hes taken part in, but now they have legitimate proof of his ineptitude and conflicts of interest. If they can smear the proof they have around now, that will push people who were only leaning towards Trudeau far into the reaches of other parties.

even though he is seemingly popular he's going to have a tough go in 2019. NDP's running a Sikh named Jagmeet Singh and leftists love voting for people who aren't white so he's guaranteed to split a number of votes with Trudeau. I think your average Leaf realizes that globally conservatism is on the rise and because they want to be so 'worldly' and what not there may be a slight boost in interest in the conservatives or at least less resistance. Sheer is nothing to be excited about but I hear he's the most popular out of the aforementioned three in Quebec which is like Canada's Florida. Sheer will win the Prairies. Ontario has a super unpopular liberal premier maybe a lot of them vote for Jagmeet obviously there is a shit load of poos in Toronto too. BC just elected an NDP premier they could do the same thing as Ontario.

>Is the conflict of interest with Bill Morneau popular amongst the general public?
Not at all among young people. I'd like to think most Boomers are aware but I don't think it's a big deal to people.

>Are the Conservatives /ourparty/ for the next election and how do they stand with the populace? Scheer seems to have that squirrel vibe to him on his face and can't seem to stop smiling even in the most serious situations. Meanwhile, his Shadow Minister of Finance Pierre Poilievre seems to have the right stuff - decent looking, well spoken, well dressed, etc. How do they stand?
A lot of what I said in the first green text. I think between the ndp and libs splitting votes and conservatives running an aggressive campaign that focuses on how effeminate Justin is--I think the conservatives have a good chance.

He's a pathetic clown who cries everywhere he goes and throws money at brown people.

idk college kids, it's all generation z from here, the most conservative generation. at my university, conservatives run the show

Wish we had Trudeau in he USA... :(

>BC just elected an NDP premier they could do the same thing as Ontario.
BC provincial and federal politics have nothing to do with each other. We just had the liberals win the election but the green's and ndp formed a coalition and it's costing us nothing but money. The chinks hate that, I can see them voting conservative and with our poos voting for Jagmeet we night actually beat that fucking Trudeau.

I'd gladly trade you.

You can't beat vietnamese farmers mutt, good luck with us.

High possibility of liberal minority which is just as bad as they will ally with the NDP (communist party) and maintain rule as if majority.

Canadian Conservative party is tradcuck to the max and controlled opposition imo. They doubled immigration under Harper and are too cowardly to take a stand against it now. Harper was also too stupid to pull all the funding from the CBC while having a majority gov.

Canada is getting closer to the fiscal cliff so after the gov money runs out...starvation is a good motivator for change. Discontent among the urban rabble is already at an all time high, prices are rising while wages are stagnant and most lower IQ canucks are getting by on credit cards.

>High possibility of liberal minority which is just as bad as they will ally with the NDP.
That would never happen federally. The parties hate each other more than they do the conservatives.

conservatives shot themselves in the foot when they elected scheer
im not voting for that clown
im staying home in 2019

so yeah, liberals will probably win again but lose some seats to NDP and cons - possibly a minority gov

we'll take parliament by storm when scheer is booted and bernier gets in

I thought Cuckdeau was a two issue candidate, pot and voter reform? He has made no real attempt at either, so maybe the stronk leaf women and leaf pops will get rid of him. He's fucking Canada up so bad its gonna end up hurting us down here too.

Pretty good desu. I don't think Canadians are sick enough of him just yet, and Liberals are generally a smarter party when it comes to campaigning. They won a lot of people over with the whole "this is the perfect time for deficit spending" schtick which they then used as justification to increased their deficits from the campaigned on 10 billion to 30 billion each year.

I think Liberals may win a minority gov. in 2019. Ontario will be revolting provincially against the Liberals, so I suspect we will see a NDP/Conservative vote in the federal election next time with Urban areas voting Liberal.

>Is the conflict of interest with Bill Morneau popular amongst the general public?
Nope. People here care more about Donald BLUMPF

>Are the Conservatives /ourparty/
No. They are only marginally more palatable than the liberals. They have some decent policies and their MPs seem to have better ideas but as far as immigration and globalism and monetary reform is concerned they are 100% on board.

I really liked Andrew Saxton but he got no attention in the conservative leadership race. Hopefully he can get elected as an MP again because he had some really solid ideas.

We did, just a slightly more competent version called Kang Nigger

1) trude will win. There are no serious contending parties even with the heckling. At most there will be some splitting of the left vote to NDP and a small conservative resurgence

2) the affair is not talked about at all. Harper got away with similar hiccups because the canadian people fundamentally do not follow politics closely

3) Cons aren't worth a damn this election. Scheer's a colourless nobody, and the decision to isolate radical fringes ensures a repeat of last election's conservative failure

lawl, dat graphic. Cuckoldry was his foster dad Pierre's fetish too, apparently.

Well, fuck boys. Let’s have some drinks

Both parties suck ass just like in your government, and in America's government. Andrew Scheer is a cuck, and Trudeau isn't that great. the NDP, and or Greens getting majority is the worst possible outcome. I expect 4-5 more years of Trudeau tbqh.

Canada is a country of soyboys, legit.

>Pretty high, women and minorities will make sure of it.
>1. Pretty much guaranteed majority again, he's importing 300,000+ welfare recipients next year that will vote for him. All the college degenerates and stronk womyn will vote for him as well because feminism.
Demographics is destiny. If you leafs don't change something fast you can say goodbye to your country forever

Yup lol
Check this one, just got it

I wish burgers would annex Quebec so much, canada is doomed. And montreal is 70% immigrants now so even though like 60% of us quebeckers want to seperate we don't even have legislative power in parliement anymote.

Save us America.

there's really no excuse for deficit spending this hard when markets were rallying all of 2016/2017 (except for maybe the TSX cause this place is a fucking dump for business)

2015 equity markets were down and the conservatives still pulled a surplus

i dont understand, where are all the fruits of this governnment spending? im not seeing any new fucking highways being built

How about purging Quebec entirely? Quebec are essentially crypto-commies on the likes of Scotland, and Catalonia. On Top of this, I also recall Quebec being used as a gateway to get to British Columbia, or Ontario, due to their different immigration system compared to the rest of the country.

It's been too late since 2015. Native white canadians are a minority now compared to everyone else. Vancouver is literally chinese owned, canadians have to mortgage over 50 years over there. And My province, Quebec, is less and less french by the year. The second I can geta work visa in a conservative country i'm bailing out

He needs to win again. It's not like the cuckservative candidate will change anything. Weneed things to get so bad the normies wake up

We leafs can't do anything, country is unpatriotic, no identity, no culture, no one to rally together to take down the government.

Nice! Here's another.

Sad to here this, user. I hope you're wrong and things can still change for the better. But if you're right getting out now is probably the best idea (as hard as it may be)

The only real way to save this sinking ship of a country, is to start talks with America about annexation though. Quebec-user it's going need to happen, if both Canada and America continue this path with each of our demographics

Keep in mind most quebeckers are based as fuck. Most of us are rural conservatives, the third biggest city is 140,000 people. Purge Montreal, it's 2 million of immigrants and gays. It really is the gateway to cuckanada.

It's primarily Quebec that allows the "immigrants" and other factors into all around the country so easily. Montreal is a sickening city, like jesus christ what the actual fuck.

the whole world is going red,doubt that and lose e very bet.

it's been too late since the 70s

I hate boomers so fucking much

I just hope to god Quebec manages a referendum. If we pull this off, decent canadians could move here and we could finally defund Cuckreal.

haha, so basically what you're saying is that Trudeau is literally le 56% face?

Montreal has legislative power here. Go to quebec city: beautiful, safe, european looking (oldest buildings in NA) and 99% of people are white. It's based as fucked i love it so much here

Not in this manner though. A standalone Quebec is a commie movement like Catalonia as I stated. It would be best if our country balkanized or the entirety just became part of America to save both countries demographics at the same time, and to prevent division

watch when the Fed's announce the rate hike
our dollar is going sub 70 cents
this country is fucking mexico tier

Yeah dude. Pre-boomer years canada was embodiement of british loyalist liberalism. Quebec was kinda poor but hey, at least we had more autonomy and a unique culture. Now half of us live in Montreal and opening their french ass to muslim cock.

Checked
Trudeau is a Cuban bastard child

ontatio might get sick of the liberals, but what they lose there they will gain in quebec. expect more of the same, but maybe some extra conservative seats

They're on fast track programs to become residents within the year.

Thing is, montreal, toronto and ottawa are beyond saving. Alberta, prince edward, labrador and central and eastern quebec are the only places worth saving. What do we do then? An exodus? If theres a balkanization demographics will be completely seperated.

montreal is the greatest city in the world
kys

I don't know about everyone else, but in the profession I work in I very much appreciate the immigrant class coming in. I realize they is largely due to the immigration selection process but on average I would say they are:
>more intelligent
>more responsible
>more likely to be working

Say what you want, but I have a lot of experience with low class Canadians (1,2 steps from homeless) and it's always the white Canadians that feel entitled to gibs and services, yet are lazy and dumb. Their immigrant company is a lot better than they are.

My professional experience has kind of made me rethink my opinion of immigrants, at least on an individual level. The euro-Canadian population is clearly sick, and I'm not sure what it will take to rejuvenate our people on a cultural level. As far as I'm concerned there is no political solution. You could halt immigration tomorrow for the next 20 years but it wouldn't make euro-Canadians improve.

It's the 2012 American election all over again. Burgers need 8 years of Obama before electing Trump. Canada always follows American trends.

Not if you're native. Half grocery stores are Adonis fo fuck's sake you can't be serious

What do you do for work? I find most the white Canadians that are on gibs are meth addicts or mentally ill.

Tfw trudeau is a literal bastard. Let the word fly.
Also check'd.

>white genocide- the post

there arent even 10 in the whole Quebec. do you even live here? like its a bad thing to be able to buy any food you want. i am a native and i will repeat again: greatest city in the world

Too late for the west as well, Trudeau sends them to dilute the votes here

1. It’s hard to tell. Libs are still polling fairly well, but in Canada it isn’t uncommon for the ruling party to poll ahead until election season. Trudeau has also reduced the time for citizenship to 3 years meaning the refugees and immigrants he brought in at the start of his term will now be able to vote. That’s an extra 300,000+ liberal voters. Trudeau of course has made a lot of big mistakes and is bleeding his centre-left white base to the NDP and Conservatives. As it is right now I would give him a 6/10 on winning.

2. Not really. News has been majorly downplaying it. Despite him and his family clearly engaging in conspiracy, insider trading, etc our tightly controlled news would never report it as such.

3. The official policy of the Conservative party is neo-liberal multiculturalism with a side of free markets. As the official policy stands they are absolutely not out guys. However, there are a lot of members of the Conservative party who are behind closed doors quite sympathetic to us, and not to name names but there are even a few MPs who are /ourguys/. It has yet to be seen what direction the Conservative party will ultimately take. Right now they are pro immigration, and functionally anti-white and this largely perpetuated by a kind of CPC old guard, however there are increasing movements within the party to move it to something more alt-lite, but change has yet to come.

I work in film and even I don't hear much praise of Jamal Castro, and when I bash him people frequently agree/join in. Even some very liberal women I know are pissed at him over letting ISIS fighters in.

>I find most the white Canadians that are on gibs are meth addicts or mentally ill.

That is true. Thing is it's pretty easy to game the system. I see a lot of students go on "Ontario Works" (double speak for welfare) despite receiving massive amounts of student aid, and you'd be surprised how many people on ODSP have social anxiety or some other dubious disability.

I'm just sharing my observations. I'm very pessimistic about the situation for white Canadians, and I think the cultural vacuum euro-Canadians occupy is encouraged by policy. They want as many Euro-Canadians dependent on gibs as possible.

why is no one concerned about this?
you understand that this shows we've been having net outflows since 2008 financed mostly by debt?

1.very good
2.Not nearly enough.
3. I think sheer is fake opposition and will produce the same results as the libs, just doing it under different optics.
browNDP are a wild card.

maritimes are welfare leeches that vote in ndp and liberals you fukcing retard

Hello friend.

1. Chances of second term right now? 95%. Second majority? 75%. The conservatives deserve their small c. They've forfeited their identity to try to appeal to the female voter that they have nothing to offer. NDP is now a meme party; sending up a Sikh to moisten the panties of millennials will probably improve their fortunes maybe 3% over the last debacle.

2. Morneau is the de facto PM. he's just so very close to Harper that he could never be elected in a high-profile campaign. We have no conservative televised media here and CBC/CTV are unapologetic liberal mouthpieces. We have far too many people working for all levels of government and they know who pays their obscene mortgages. It's like with Wynne here in Ontario. He's a criminal, but he's a criminal that's seen as necessary.

3. Conservatives could pull a minority but we have no chance of a popular upswing outside of some scandal that shows Trudeau eating a baby. Ontario controls all elections and it's an ungodly mess. East coast is nearly as powerless as urban blacks in the states and requires liberal gibs to stay afloat. British Commiefornia still sees themselves as free-spirited hippies, and the Chinese who might vote blue are too interspersed with Hindus who vote liberal as a bloc. They're actively making a play to become the future Kings of Canada. We don't need gerrymandering, they relocate to swing electoral districts. It's impressive to watch. Poilievre is an impressive dude but a political lame duck. If this was 15 years ago he could have been PM, but we had Harper. Women will never vote for this dude. Ever. He's better than them. No-one wants Scheer, they're running him purely on his folksy appeal to make him seem toothless and someone that could be pushed around by female cabinet ministers and voters. They're going for the Leonard Cohen line, the husband leads, the wife commands.

Conservatives have a ghost of a chance, but don't hold your breath.

Trudeau will legalize weed in late 2018 ushering in enough positive sentiment to coast to victory in 2019. Canadians are that dumb now

Question: How is the diversity in Canada actually working out so far? I know whites are becoming a minorty, but I haven’t yet heard of major incidents such as terrorist attacks (like in the US and Europe) or rape epidemics (like Sweden and Germany).

or Trudeau will have given Canada what they wanted in 4 years instead of 1 as promised
we will still have what we wanted in the end
and we will btfo him

His legalization plan is terrible and riddle with corruption, But he owns the globalist media, so it wont matter to normies.

Canada is doomed. No opponents of immigration in sight. Without the foreigner vote you cant win an election. Immigration cannot be stopped through the ballot box. In 20 years we will be 50% non white.

>our only wildcard with any substance to speak of is pinkos
cool...

Save this for future Trudeau threads, I don't want this shit on my computer but it's fucking gold

Exactly there are too many normies and dude weeds.

Accurate post.

it's even worse, ontario and quebec are a mess
maritimes are going broke paying for quebec hydro

alberta grew too much, can't use oil money to pay for the millions that moved there
bc is increasingly just the vancouver housing market
saskatchewan is the only province in ok shape

cbc.ca/news/canada/new-brunswick/syrians-ymca-saint-john-translators-1.4440550

>It's been two years since the first Syrian refugees began arriving in the Saint John area, and some of those upset by continuing growing pains voiced their complaints outside the YMCA on Friday.

>The problem, she said, is a lack of Arabic speakers in the region.

>When she said she couldn't be alone with the interpreter without a hijab, he allegedly grew frustrated with her and threw a pen and medical form at her back.

>when your future was sold out and you didn't even get flying cars
fuck

1. He's probably gonna be up there again no real competition for the Liberals around here anymore
2. Nothing political is "popular" around here which is of course why the Liberals are in the lead.
3. Not really we have 4 primary parties in Canada:
>The Socialist Party
>The Socialist Party
>The Socialist Party
>The Anarcho-Tribalist Party

KEK
E
K

wew

lot of ethnic enclaves
filipinos, chinese and indians all set up their own places with accompanying white flight
we have a lot of brown people, but few sunni muslims
our immigration system means there's usually one person in a family with a job

Anybody who wants some stats on migration, this paper is good.

fraserinstitute.org/sites/default/files/EffectsofMassImmigration.pdf

This is obviously a shill thread, but fuck it
1) at this point, 95% certainty that Trudeau wins.
2) conservacucks complain but failed to follow up. Journalists failed to find any substantial evidence, so it’s a muh Russia story at this point.
3) fuck no. Scheer is a neocon die for Israel first and foremost.
My question how the fuck do you know who Poilievre even is and not know 5ese answers already, you fucking shill. Most Canadians wouldn’t know he even exists.

Do you think it also has to do with the fact that a rather large part of the immigrants consists of East and South East Asians? Of course you're still getting replaced, but Chinese aren't as violent as for instance blacks

Quebec fag here, everyone i know hates him

>you are a faggot
>everyone you know knows a faggot
>therefore the world is full of faggots
Logic