Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25871812
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>AFRICANS
>READING
WHO IS THIS BILLBOARD EVEN FOR

Kek fpbp

it cures aids tho

This is why women should own guns. Fuck this whole it's not traditional enough mentality when survivalism means more.

Bitch leave or I'll bite you

why bite me when you could bite a baby and cure aids?

Dark meat is gross and the baby in question probably has aids too so you'd just be fixing to get double aids

White man here and I had sex with a baby and it cured my AIDS and my hemorrhoids

dont listen to these globalist's lies. They just want you to stay sick.

How did Shaq cure his AIDs then, huh?

Truly an advanced people held back by the evil white man. Imagine where they'd be without the white devil's influence corrupting them. They'd be in space, conquering galaxies, conquering lands.

Yet more proof that niggers need to be eradicated from the planet

He Shazamed the aids away

white boys, stop fucking your sisters

oh wait, they only fuck black guys now HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

i am always really confused by how black people literally try to say its white people who are inbred when pic related is actually whats statistically real

Those are all arabs and other north africans. Actual subsaharan niggers aren't inbred according to that map.

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25871812

t.Oliver Willis

I have it on good authority that sex with a 600 lb Mountain Gorilla cures AIDS, though.

Dis wh*te boi is using white magic to argue against the science of how big a big black cock is.

This is happening in South Africa, a 1st world country 20 years ago. Niggers are so fucking useless it's unbelievable. How can I believe in god if he allowed these things to exist? They are a mistake in nature, everywhere they go gets destroyed, niggers are definitions on leeches. They can't have any real achievements because all they are is useless niggers, so they have to make them up, polluting actual world history. They can't go to places and live among other humans, because all they are is useless niggers. They now rant about 'Asian privilege' in Asian countries, especially Japan. These ''people'' are quite literally the definition of useless. They don't DO anything besides leech off current societies. South Africa was the last light of Africa, now look at what they've done in record time. They have now officially destroyed all of Africa.

I hate them so much Sup Forums

>WE WUZ WORTHLESS

Poo
In
The
Inbred
Loo

rebellion? Wtf did this guy do?

To cure AIDS you actually need to kill babies and then fuck them. That's how it works.

Now it's important to remember that aids takes care of the gay population so maybe aids virus is the most notable contribution from blacks

wrong dude why would you say this? the areas in white are "no data collected" holy fuck. here's another map of the same study where its more clearly stated

way to just fucking interpret things as you would like them to be rather than how they are

It does cure aids

similar study, my bad, not the same one, you get the idea though. the "white" areas are just areas where no data was collected. holy fuck you people are really hard headed and will do anything you can to maintain your fucking delusions

>white countries have billboards up of warning people of smoking
>Black countries have billboards warning of raping kids

If you needed any more proof hat niggers are Subhuman vermin

Black people spreading AIDS definitely cures AIDS. Stop spreading lies. We must encourage all Africans to cure themselves by having unprotected AIDS sex with each other.

we have to get serious about murdering white girls who socialize with blacks

the trick is to get police officers to murder the girls

once white girls understand that

DATING A BLACK = SHOT IN THE BACK

white girls will be afraid to date blacks...they don't want to be shot to death by police officers

FPBP

this isn't even a joke...

Are people really this stupid? Africans can't read nothing else than sex from those words. They see only sex and a picture of a kid, fantastic.

>yfw niggers literally think raping children cures their AIDS
>AIDS epidemic spreads

Tell me why we shouldn't let Darwin sort this out?

>Or even better, do not abandon your kids

Next you'll be telling me Bald People don't have Gold in their skulls.

They think if they fuck a virgin that will cure aids, since they cannot find an adult or teen virgin or even a child they fuck a baby.
>all cultures are equal
lolol

And albino flesh gives magic.