How to destroy the ghetto

Everyone knows that the ghettos of the world are run down, destroyed remnants of previously white neighborhoods.
These areas lack basic maintenance. Any problem with the infrastructure of these areas does not get fixed and only worsens (further ghettofying it).
You guys are tackling the ghetto problem all wrong.

You dont need to move into the neighborhood and barricade it with high end security systems and big guns.

You need to make seed bombs.

These areas lack infrastructure and maintenance.
If you look into the areas of Detroit that have been abandoned for a long time you will see nature reclaiming it.

All you need to do give mother nature a push.

A seed bomb is a small ball of potters clay filled with seeds.
If you get plants that are known house breakers all you need to do is throw that shit in some yards.

You could literally destroy the ghettos using plants.

All you gotta do is toss some seed bombs into the yards of these ghetto nog heavens and within a year these vicious plants will destroy their homes.
Ive done this in arizona and a few other locations for fun.

Find out the biggest problem plant in your area and make seed balls full of it and throw those fuckers far and wide all over the ghetto.

Black people do not take care of their properties and all you have to do is weaponize botanical friends to destroy them.

We have white flight but we can make green flight occur in urban decay.

All you have to do is toss some of these in shitty areas and before to long nature will fuck it up

Ingredients:

Flower seed
Potter’s clay powder, from any craft shop
Peat-free compost
Water
A bowl
A baking tray

Instructions:

Mix the seed, clay, and compost together in a bowl to a ratio of three handfuls of clay, five handfuls of compost and one handful of seed. Then carefully add water slowly and gradually (you don’t want it too gloopy), mixing it all together until you get a consistency that you can form into truffle-sized balls. Lay them out to bake dry on a sunny windowsill for at least three hours.'

you could destroy the ghetto for under 20 dollars.

Destroy your local ghetto

Use kudzu

Bump for interest.
Been a while since I've seen this thread.

Hahaha fuck you black people enjoy your dandelions

if you're tossing seeds... toss food growing seeds

Why would we want to feed the nogs?

throw kudzu on their shambled shit houses

The only way to eliminate third world slums is to eliminate third world people.

Won't work with Kudzu, not any worthwhile distance north. Live here in the South, it grows all over the place, but once winter comes around it all dies.

What happened to this, it was a big thing a while back.

Right wing botanist squads, the plants from around .. mid 2017 should be coming along well if any of you faggots actually went ahead and did it.

This is just like one of my animu!

what better way then to destroy their already shitty infrastructure?

we can force them into tiny locations

most likely they wouldn't recognize it...

Also worth considering: poisonous plants.

I remember people was kind of hyped, but i guess they were just larping as usual. This could have worked, but no-one got the balls to do this.

are these threads back? Nice. Have a bump

I want the nigger to die. Not leave. Not eat food.

This is a terrible idea. If it works, it'll destroy the ghettos. Suddenly their newly homeless inhabitants will flood out of heir containment area.

The only way that 'seed bomb' plan will work is if you can genetically engineer hemlock to taste like fried chicken.

Are you asking why we should take steps to end world hunger? I actually know niggers smarter than you. They would recognize the value of growing food in a country where a lot of people starve. You can't grasp this simole concept, and that's how I know you're dumb.
>justtrollinlul
Yeah, we know.

Thus forcing whites to make a move, rather than allowing this farce to continue.

Looks like we are going to have to selectively breed it until we get a cold hardy specimen

this, but gmo crops that produce vx neurotoxin

Then what, fucker? The poor blacks will move out into the suburbs where I live and fuck it up there too. No, concentrate them in the inner cities. Let their ghettos recall the ones of Europe.

Extrapoints: Make a stonecircle near the planting location, perform a nature seidr ritual while calling on Odin with the power of the Odal rune.

Niggers aren't living in the shacks that would be torn to the ground by the creeping vines. They're abandoned, half-burned husks that the Demonigs that run the cities refuse to sell to developers unless they pay tens of thousands of dollars in back taxes and utility bills. The Demonigs don't want these cities to be restored, lest their welfare-ticket ends.

time-lapse videos of it in action or reporting for not Sup Forums related

If you destroy the homes without killing the nogs, you get migration dipshit.

Then the world ends because kudzu is the nigger of plants

Kudzu is eatible

lmao you're a fag dude

>lets timelapse nog heaven
>gets stolen 2 minutes after putting camera

Don't use kudzu where it isn't already rampant please. I don't want that shit anywhere near me.

Hint, if you use horseradish, it'll grow underground and take over their whole damn yard. That shit is insidious, and you can't just mow it. You have to dig.

Last thread someone posted a tree/vine that would grow through concrete. There was a story of it growing and destroying buildings in the New England area, maybe New York. I need some

Kek

>I don't want that shit anywhere near me.

if you live near the ghetto you deserve it

This might be autistic enough to work

Srsly man, google "how to kill horseradish". All the articles are like "you fucking can't, sorry".

All you need to spread it is a bit of the root. It'll grow wild and you can't even fix it with a rototiller. It requires methodical digging and you practically have to use tweezers to get all the little pieces. No weed killer can contain it. And it's a haedy root that'll fuck up a yard.

underrated

Seeing as you'll get ayyyooo holluped if you get out of the car how do you propagate it via drive-by. Horseradish tipped 9mm?

Ive been throwing English Brambles and Virginia creeper all over condemned buildings.

just open the door and toss that shit in.

Ive already found one finally demolished.

These faggots have been standing condemned for years.

Saw a white family building a new home on the empty plot of land where the brambles used to be.

That house was a fucking maze of thorns blackberries and vines

these shitty buildings just need a little help

You're wrong.
Been to Sierra Leone while I was in the army, to help them recover as a part of a silly ue project: we were planting seeds and teaching them how to maintain edible plants, how to dig canals and operate desalination plants.
Been there a few months, and you know what happened?
They were eating the seeds at night while we weren't watching.
They.were.eating.the.fucking.seeds.
Those people are hopeless

>flower seed
that's hardly vicious. Vicious would be something like a Tree of Heaven (these things literally destroyed sections of the LA River).

I don't know if i should get seeds that grow rapidly until they're overgrown

or if I should choose seeds that make really tough to get rid of plants

Small-bore spudguns, from a moving car, aimed at the yard; that would realistically work.
I made a pretty shitty pneumatic cannon years ago and it shot bits of carrot half a meter into the ground

/thread
Stupid idea

This was brought up a while ago, under the title 'Go Green' Are we doing it this time?

/thread

I never stopped.

Winter time is the best time to toss these fuckers

nah the first thaw is

Some seeds require cold to germinate

Tossing them in winter means you've got time to get far away before any signs of what you've done would become obvious.

This won't bother them, believe me. It bothers nobody, it grows on every fucking sqare meter of Europe.

Why wouldn't you introduce vermin or insects if this is your objective?

Harder to contain

Anyone remember the last thread that had some super destructive tree? I’m having trouble finding it

I'm willing to take that chance

Bamboo is invasive as shit.

I seem to remember hearing stories of hops roots destroying foundations. Might be worth a try.

no one cares about destroying the ghetto, people care about euthanasia. when the stench of dead bodies gets too intense, we will hire a bulldozer to demolish the ghetto

people care about euthanizing the violent pests that hang out in ghettos, and this can be done without much concern for the social structure of a ghetto...just make sure the bodies start dropping on your schedule

>mfw reading this
I was thinking more along the lines of buying a STD or some shit that reduces birth rates of coons and putting it illegal drugs but this shit is fucking gold and probably even more effective because you know, the (((legal system))).

Holy shit topkek

I remember this. Last time it fizzled out before anyone did anything.

Hypothetically if you were to pour salt on peoples laws it would kill their grass and flowers. This could also be used to kill messages/symbols into their lawn. They would have to dig up the salted earth and put new soil down.
Make sure you protect your property from this and don't do it to others.

#botaniccrusade

if only cactus didnt take a century to grow. are there any fast growing pokey plants?

will it work with watermelon seeds?

brambles
bull nettles
any wild variant of a berry that bares thorns

bull nettles are monsters

giant hogweed aka cow parsnip, its poison invasive and grows fast in summer

Both senpai

That attracts the nogs

Nogs are destructive, so it still should work.

Damn, I can’t fault that logic. Just seems counterintuitive to attract nogs to destroy nogs. I’m not very good a Jewing

Nah use native plants. If you are a southern I reccomend:
Thorned Blackberries.
Its prolific, hard to clear, thorny, native, and hibernates during the winter.
That's right it doesn't die during the cold. It just comes back stronger the next season. The flowers are also great for bees to make honey. The roots of this plant can turn into vines and vice versa.

i inherited some land which hadn't been cared for in years and was basically one solid rectangle of thorny blackberry
these guys won't stop at your usual flimsy plant levels of vine. They'll grow in large diameters and lignify just to piss you off even more.

This is what is known as a Democrat.

This is a cruel and horrible idea and you should feel bad. I know of some plants that would do the job well but I'm not telling you what they are you piece of shit.

Tell me for science. I’m not a piece of shit. Is it Kudzo, Bamboo, Tree of heaven, Mulberry, Thrones BlackBerry, Quaking aspen, Virginia creeper, Mining glory cairica ,Eucalyptus, Honey locust, Mimosa, or Horseradish?

Thorned blackberry and Morning glory cairica****

>lel

I can testify that Mimosa is the devil itself.

Don't use invasive plants.

kek.
fuckin niggers

WE SHALL GARDEN IN THE DARK THEN

LoL, I used to live with my grandparents in Devon, & they lived right next to the Frouds. Nice folks, but they were fucking STRANGE. Weird shit with creepy faeries & elves & shit, but absolutely whimsical gardens. He made my sisters & I these wonderful little book things that depicted us as these little pixies.

Put me in the screen cap.

Bam

Why do they always eat the seeds?

Get out of here with those Chinese Narudos.

You cannot remove the ghetto. The ghetto is a natural projection of the nigger mind. Wherever they congregate, ghetto's and poverty will materialize as its the niggers base state of existence. To rid America of the ghetto, one must first get rid of niggers. Something that is all but an impossibility.

Anyone in the PNW doing this, please use blackberries. Those things require very little encouragement for growth and they are known to take down buildings. Even if you cut off the stalk, the root will spawn more. Godspeed!

kekkkek

What the fuck phone is that? And you don’t even have the self respect to use an adblocker? Wew lad

iPhone X. In the last couple weeks it quit blocking 4chin ads and I don’t phone post enough to find another. Hiroshimoot can have his penny

Never posted a screen shot from this phone . The little cutout space makes the ui atrocious if it’s not viewed on the phone itself