youtube.com/user/DrOakley1689
youtube.com/watch?v=97k4z6Qe7JM&t=18s
youtu.be/Q8DDIe_2cHM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Strata are not dated by fossils.

>muh Jesus
>muh holy trinity
Fuck off dumb Christcuck.

I honestly don't hate All Atheists, I hate the Religion-Bashing Radical Faggots who attack all religion and make tons of money writing books about it, thanks to the large amount of liberals and commies who buy their books.

youtube.com/channel/UCrcrDXK620kopfSffPxrdTA

youtube.com/user/AominOrg

youtube.com/user/DrOakley1689

Good channels, hopefully they help people.

youtube.com/watch?v=97k4z6Qe7JM&t=18s

A true Gospel presentation. Hopefully those who haven't heard watch, and those who have can share this.

You're a retard, ghost the thread before the inevitable BTFOing

>Calls them a "Christcuck"
> is from Israel
Nobody cares Jewfag, we defend you from Islam and this is how you repay us?

>radiological dating doesn't exist

>Blatantly lying about scientific techniques in order to deceive other Christians and bolster your non-biblical doctrine about divine creation.

This is a sin, desu senpai.

youtu.be/Q8DDIe_2cHM

>the carbon dating jew
Freshly killed animals have been found to be over a thousand years old. And one part if a mammoth is thousands older than another part

>[citation needed]

see

cited at www.sinnerswillburn.com

How about an actual citation, not hearsay?

I don't hate all religious people, I hate those irrational idiot fuckers with the IQ of 65 who believe in fairy tales and think second coming is coming, when in fact there was never the First to begin with.

All fairy tales are just taht. Fairy tales.

Litle Red Ridinghood and Bible are the same shit.

Takes a brain to spot it.

or you just dont want to accept that there's a God, and if you dont accept it you are going to get fucked

>Takes a brain to spot it.
>memeflag
When you compare something mundane like Litle Red Ridinghood (why the fucking caps) with the Bible you've shown you have an iq of 65 yourself.

In what way is one more legitimate than the other?

the Bible has made the fundation of western culture and our moral system, you tell me

pls respond

I can accept there is a God when he/shew/it manifests in front of me

It is not the "word of God" just because one ape told it to another to explain natural phenomena...

we are not apes anymore, we know why tunder strucks and what stars are...

why insist on being a moron, is beyond me...

Why the fuck not caps, both have exactly the same value, moral and scientific to them...

I'm not saying there is no God, i'm outright sure there is not one, because only humans keep talking about it. |

When you are sad,stupid,and poor, Christianity tends to take roots, Islam and Judaism alike...

Those are facts

Take for example number of religious persons in corelation to education ...

See the numbers, they don't lie and mislead like shitty Bible