Reading Tsugumomo makes me remember 90s anime like Tenchi Muyo and Yu Yu Hakusho, do anyone else feel like this?

Reading Tsugumomo makes me remember 90s anime like Tenchi Muyo and Yu Yu Hakusho, do anyone else feel like this?

Tsugumomo is like 12 years old. That's why its from early 00s, that's pretty close to late 90s

Whaa...

Yeah tenchi muyo was the first thing to come to my mind, but i like tsugumomo aesthetic better, also is more shonen oriented.
I had more fun reading tsugumomo, but it's maybe because i was a kid when i watched tenchi.

>2007 was 10 years ago
Oh god

tenchi is early 90s, 1992 to be exact

was 10 years ago
>Oh god
It's funny because it is true!

(Why didn't you start learning Japanese 10 years ago.)

I didn't think I'd live this long.

Same here

Im at chapter 35 and it's comfy to read comfy.
Nice mellow tone.
I actually hope that it doens't become to plot heavy later on

For your own continued enjoyment as you are enjoying it now, abandon the thread now and hide it if you don't want to see some major spoilers.

I like the pace it's going at now too, and author just wants to draw more nudes so I think we'll be okay.

I've asked myself this a lot. Also in this time I could have learn to drawn like a pro.

But I was to lazy to do any of that and I'm still are. I guess that's the reason I still come here in first place.

Translations never.

Huh? We're up to date as of yesterday. user LiveTL'd 94, 95 and 96 and I did a shitty typeset for them. Right now we're just waiting on 97.

>I didn't think I'd live this long.
I hoped I did not live this long

>Translations never.
Karma for you not supportig the artist.

I never knew.

Check the archives fampai

I want to help when the chapter comes out

Oh, user did dump it yesterday then, must've missed it because I was busy, suppose I'll catch up tomorrow.

Don't remind me.

Do it user! The you from ten years if going to thank you.

I jack off to his manga all the time. what more does he want

Your semen won't pay for his ramen, user.

It just has a very Japanese vibe and plays battle shounen (+fanservice) pretty straight. I think the characters are pretty nice and personable, which was definitely more of a focus in 90s anime/manga.

Maybe we can reach a deal. Does he like bukkake udon?

for the thread. for the shitty typeset.

Ah, thanks but I already found it and ended up reading it.
I'm starting to really dislike Flute

But takano it's the cutest, isn't she?

She's pretty cute, yeah, will be even cuter after she beats her brother.

I hope the author delivers and outstanding fight, i also wonder if her brois gonna use a puppet band.

>i also wonder if her brois gonna use a puppet band
Could go either way, might be too proud in his own abilities to depend on a puppet band.

Flute will learn her place when Kiriha is back.

Not soon enough, I dislike her hypocritical stuck-up attitude while being an attempted rapist.
I still don't get how Flute can just possess Kazuya whenever she wants without him being able to stop her.

It reminds me a lot of Nurarihyon no Mago.

But user, almost every female in this manga attempts rape.

But most of them at least don't do it while hijacking someone's body.
You know she wouldn't take responsibility either.

has she sucked his dick yet

>Flute will keep on trying to rape Kiriha

I do wish Kazuya would be somewhat more assertive.

Except Kiriha would be totally fine with it and instead would be molesting Flute's body instead. Oh how the tables will turn.

He's not his mother.
Kazuya's a nice boy.

Do the exorcists in Tsugumomo not know how to do a basic roundhouse kick?

Who needs basic attacks when you have slave tsukumogami slaves doing your bidding against their will?

If the rtwp guy is around you forgot to post it on manga too.