Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1lWJXDG2i0A
vocaroo.com/i/s0XtdNRzuwx3
youtube.com/watch?v=k36sIRRdFSU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

MASS SUICIDES INCOMING

>12h
>minor correction
idk might be a good time to buy but couldn't tell you based on so little information. Probably a nothingburger.

oh fug pink wojaks incoming

Lol it's just going on sale. Hodl and buy low. You fucking idiots.

youtu.be/1lWJXDG2i0A

Post yfw as normies and stacies are getting btfo

What goes down must come up

The perma bulls will be perma bulls until some shit happens. The bitcoin will fall to below 50 bucks.

SHUT THE FUCK UP

IT WILL RECOVER

I don't believe any currency is a good investment but isn't this just a typical swing for btc?

i only visit /biz/ for the pink wojacks

100k before the end of the year

screencap this

>mfw I was late to the bitcoin game

But

>mfw I invested in 10 random shitcoins and might be a millionaire in 20 years

It’s not a currency

NOOOO

I INVESTED ALL MY MONEY WHAT DO I DO

No it wont. EVERYONE PANIC! IT'S FUCKING COLLAPSING, IT IS GOING TO CRASH 90%+! FUCKING PANIC!
>inb4 $500 a bitcoin.

12/9/2018 buttcoin below $800. Check em.

This is a slide thread

Based on the charts I've glanced at this is 100% normal and expected, and it'd be a pretty good bet that the overall bull run will continue for a good while yet.

>mfw kryptokids realize their service is unavailable the next days and they cannot sell

Digits confirm I now invest in currency.

I would call you crazy but that's what I called people who said 10k by the end of the year.

You degenerate gamblers

ITS HAPPENING

TURN ON CNN

US TO ANNOUNCE PROSECUTION FOR THOSE WHO HOLD BITCOIN

AND I'M FREEEEEEEEEE

Finally!

Sold on top and I'm waiting for the 70% correction to buy some cheap coins and double my holdings.

brb gonna kill myself

BWAHAHAH, All those who got in at 15k are killing themselves for christmas :D

How far will the dip go? Any of you richfags on suicide watch want to donate your btc shitcoins to me?! please do, I'll send good vibes; 19ee3osPZYw5EjNpm9QddWWV4zm1tFasoN

biz is one of the better boards these days. really says a lot about how normies have completely shit up this site.

Now this kraut is thinking with portals. The only thing is if that becomes expectable then confidence will collapse. Although the net result would be to shake out the little guys so the big boys can basically play with their penises together.

>the u.s. announces that BitCoin isunder investiation and orders a hold on all currently held assets

THIS IS GONNA BE YUGE

Your pic related.

You don't fuck with Ron Paul.

Nocoiners rejoice

I just bought a large amount of btc at 15k today,
now it's heading below 13k.

FRUUUUUMPFFFF

NO.....THIS CANNOT BE...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

It's not even useful anymore as a currency, it's a commodity that speculators have royally fucked by using it for investment.

>gf buys $100 of btc last week
>"user, I made $200 this week!"
>gf wakes up today, looks at account
>"I have 12 - no wait, it changed again. okay, I have 7 cents"

>boomers finally invest in memecoin
>lose all their money
AHAHAHA

Just hold. Welcome to speculation. The one thing you never want to do is get emotional about it.

Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck

Sell and buy at the dip. What kind of retard buys at 20k?

not to mention this happened a few days ago

apparently it was a bunch of people trying to sell their coins ahead of the crash and ended up getting scammed

FREEFALLIN!!
>RIP Tom Petty

70 million is nothing. That's not even 5000 bitcoins

Ooooooooooo
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

vocaroo.com/i/s0XtdNRzuwx3

I bet the jews are behind this

Silver disagrees

it was a bunch of American CEOs and shit from what I heard

certainly won't help

>Get into cryptocurrency because fuck banks and fiat
>Doesn't secure his wallet himself
>Pays kikes to hold it for him
>Totally not a bank
>Why are my tulips worthless now?

I JUST BOUGHT $150k IN BITCOIN AND NOW THIS SHIT IS HAPPENING REEEEE

fuck sakes

TURN ON CNN

BITCOIN UNDER INVESTIGATION

Only invest what you can afford to lose europoor

wtf you guys said bitcoin was going to reach 1 million so I bought in at 17K and now my wife has left me.

TA is a joke and you shouldnt be investing

Just bought my first Bitcoin, lads. What should I expect?

Well this is a fucking collapse now.

Seems like the winklevoss "billionaires" story was planted for a final big normie push, so the whales can cash out at the top. Will the exchanges survive a 20-30% crash?

The normies are about to get ULTRAFUCKED.

the gov is going in and will look to cease operations and end it soon

Your life is a joke and you should stay away from crypto because you're fucking retarded.

once net neutrality is repealed, that is the END of bitcoin.

Selling is for plebs.

Lol people realizing bitcoin isnt anonymous

Agree. But that's why I stick to investing mainly and regard speculating as something to do in your spare time with your spare change unless you're a professional.

I have recently been investing my time into currency at a rate of 40 hours a week. So far I haven't lost any money with this strategy.

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

We told you so
Why didn't you listen?

>investing in Monopoly money instead of a real currency or items that have actual value.

Heck, you could invest in guns by buying desirable military surplus weapons (K98, Mosin, Garand, etc), and you'd never see a drop in value due to a finite and dwindling supply with an ever increasing demand.

buy the dip

Anymore? It never was.

Nvrmind it seems to be stabilizing at 14k

Can I "short" buttcunts or buy "put options" or anything, on a kinda normal market place where I get my monies out and have some sort of security?

The chaos would be beautiful. Though it won't happen anytime soon, if ever.

You dun goof'd. kek!

rare

How can Bitcoin autists think anyone will take some this volitile seriously? How the fuck can you use something like this as a legit currency?

>tfw you will never meet your very own liz

Derivatives are coming up within the next year as institutions get in to it. That's when we'll really see lots of wojaks.

I'm in for ten years.

shhhhhh

How does one stop hyperventilating...

Whoever said “federal reserve notes” should get deported to the Chinese.

The correct answer is B. Gold, followed by D. 10yr treasury bonds.

>steam
Lol

TA is like water dousing. No serious investment firms use it to evaluate an assets future. If you fell for the meme and look at your candle graphs for supports and pattern recognition you are wasting your time. It is all a scam to sell get rich quick books to morons.

Lol where the coin fags at now?

Desperately trying to figure out how their imaginary money was worth something? Only trustworthy thing in life is batteries, ammo, and canned baked beans when it comes to currency. Learn your lesson coin fags.

happens literally all the time

It's bouncing
Fuck off BOOMERSCUM

maybe you're a fucking little retarded child that knows shit but likes to act interesting. Silver is still worth twice as much as in 2000, but you can't know that as you were yet to be born..

NO!!! NOOOO!!!!!!

I BOUGHT AT 17K YOUVE GOT TO BE SHITTING ME 5K WASTED

As far as I know it's still highly speculative if those market places will really accept those proposals. I think one major reason for the current hype train is in anticipation on those derivatives, but I can't imagine them becoming a thing.

HAHAHAHAHA

BUY A BUBBLE, YOU SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES

Cryptofags, please answer these two questions:

1. How much crypto-coins are in circulation and how much are these worth in total (in real central bank money aka U.S. dollar)?
2. How much real money is available for payout in crypto coin trading / exchange hubs?

Please explain how crypto-coin users get rich in central bank money. Where does this money come from?

youtube.com/watch?v=k36sIRRdFSU

>How the fuck can you use something like this as a legit currency?

You can't. That's why Steam just pulled out of it.

It's like Tulipmainia, except Tulips are actully more useful.